Ashlee, JD, Kelli and Todd

Story Info
Black stud gets caught in the middle of two roommates.
1.9k words
4.16
49.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

They'd been dating for a few weeks, and JD was pretty sure he'd already sprayed cum on every square inch of Ashlee's white skin.

He loved finishing on her tits. She'd take his black cock into her cleavage and squeeze her breasts closed around it while he thrust against her soft skin. She'd look up at him lovingly and take the tip of it into her mouth on the upthrust, and suck it hard as he pulled his hips back, so that it left her mouth with a pop.

After several minutes of pleasure, he would release on her chest, filling the space between her tits with cum, then rubbing his cock across her nipples.

Sometimes, she would lay on her back, running her fingers across her chest, playing absently in his sperm before licking her fingers clean.

He'd cum on her back. She would lay face-down, and he would cover her milky whiteness with his dark skin. She would purr as she felt his length press against her spine, both of them amazed at how far up her body it extended. He would move back and forth, up and down, rubbing against her skin while she squirmed contendedly under him. He'd orgasmed on his lower back, upper back, neck. Both of them were shocked at the kinkiness and sensitivity of her ear. He'd been rubbing his cock and balls against her neck when she turned her head to the side, allowing him to stick the tip into it and move in and out gently.

She'd shocked him once during a blow job, bringing him to the brink or orgasm, then pulling his cock out of her mouth so he could cum on her face. He'd stood there, stunned, with his cock spasming uncontrollably as jet after jet of his hot sperm sprayed on her girl-next-door face. She'd looked up at him lovingly with blue eyes wide, as his spunk made her face even whiter. She'd opened her mouth and licked hungrily with her tongue as it dribbled down her face.

He'd cum on her feet, as she finished what she started under the restaurant table on their first date. She laid on her back, rubbing his cock with both feet, lifting his balls with her toes, until he finished all over them.

She'd also kept her first-date promise to him when she was dirty-talking in the movie theater by letting him cum in her hair. She'd gone done on him, like she was going to blow him, then threw her long blonde hair forward. She wrapped it around his dick and jacked him furiously with both hands. The friction was amazing, as was the sight of his cock disappearing into her nest of blonde. He blew his load into it, coming over and over. It had taken her a long time to clean it, but he'd dropped to his knees and eaten her in the shower while she shampooed. He hoped that might make it worth doing again for her.

He hadn't had the ass yet, but they were working on it.

She was willing. But with the massive size of his tool and her inexperience back there, it had taken some time to get her comfortable.

He'd cum ON her ass, laying the length of his cock between her cheeks and moving up and down while she clinched them shut on him. But the few times he'd try to go up and in, she'd tried her best, but whimpered and pulled away as he began to make progress.

They hadn't been going out as much lately, preferring to stay at her apartment and have at each other in as many ways as possible.

Her roommate Kelli was around a lot, but she didn't seem to be much of a problem. She was a tiny redhead who didn't talk much.

Their beds were on opposite sides of the room, so they could do what they wanted when the lights were out, as long as they were quiet. Occasionally her boyfriend Todd stayed over on the same night as JD, and the two couples tried to have silent sex a few feet apart. JD noticed that Kelli and Todd's bed seemed to settle down long before theirs.

There seemed to be a lot of tension between the roommates, and Ashlee fumed whenever she had to tone down her dirty talk and screaming orgasms because Kelli was asleep across the room.

Kelli had also walked in on them a couple times, accidentally, although Ashlee seemed to think she did it just to give her a hard time.

The most recent time, she'd gotten an eyeful. JD was giving Ashlee a back rub with his cock. When Kelli opened the door, JD was straddling her roommate, with his erect tool in hand. She looked at him, eyes wide. She moved her mouth like she was going to speak, but nothing came out.

Without breaking eye contact with his cock, she slowly backed out of the room and quietly closed the door. Ashlee never even knew she'd been there.

Since then, JD thought Kelli had been wearing skimpier clothes at bed time. Her t-shirt seemed to end just below her ass, and the large arm holes gave a view of her freckled side boob.

JD was getting plenty, but it was still nice to think that he'd inspired the sluttier behavior from Ashlee's roommate.

One morning, JD woke up to warm pleasure on his cock. He opened his eyes, and Ashlee had already gone down on him, and was busy sucking his erect penis.

She took a break long enough to whisper, "Good morning. You were like this in your sleep and I just couldn't resist."

She had an early class, while his first class didn't start until 10, so the morning blow would be all she had time for. JD laid his head back. Just before he closed his eyes to enjoy her talents, he saw Kelli's green eyes watching them from across the room. "Hope she enjoys the show," he smirked, then went ahead and shut his eyes.

She'd rolled to her side to get a better view and could feel herself getting wet. She wondered if she could reach down and touch herself without waking Todd.

Todd was already awake and knew that Kelli was busy watching. She hadn't blown him in weeks. His dick couldn't compare to JD's, of course, but he thought it more than did the trick.

He heard JD grunt softly and Ashlee began making quiet slurping noises as she swallowed down his load. Todd tried pressing himself against Kelli then, thinking the show might put her in the mood. Kelli just sighed, though, and Todd never felt smaller. He rolled back over and went back to sleep.

About an hour later, Ashlee had gone to class and JD was still sleeping in her bed. Kelli seemed more affectionate now, and Todd decided to go down on her, hoping it would inspire her to pay it back. He slid down her body and buried his face in her neatly trimmed bright red bush.

As he licked away, he felt her hips shift slightly to the side. He stopped what he was doing and glanced up at her. She was looking dreamily across the room at Ashlee's bed. JD was laying on his back, making an enormous tent in the sheets with his morning wood.

Without looking back at Todd, Kelli absently placed her hand on the top of his head and pushed him face-down back into her crotch. He finished what he was doing, realizing that she had no intention of reciprocating.

Once she was satisfied, Todd tried to complain to her about how he'd been treated, but she acted like she didn't know what he meant. Finally, he grabbed his clothes and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

The noise woke JD with a start. He looked over at Kelli's bed. "What's his problem," he asked.

She waved her hand in disgust. "Who knows? Little-dicked son of a bitch." She blushed almost immediately, realizing that she'd basically just admitted she'd been comparing him to someone else, across the room.

"Size isn't everything," JD offered.

"That's what he always tries to tell me," she said, making JD laugh.

Kelli felt around in her bed, but she couldn't find her t-shirt. Todd must have grabbed it when he had his little tantrum. She had to get up for her 9:00 class. After thinking about it for a minute, she shrugged and thought, "What the fuck?"

She threw off the covers and swung her legs off the bed.

"I need to get ready to go to class," she said. She stood, bare naked, and walked across the room to her dressed.

JD watched her breasts bounce as she moved. They were larger than he'd expected, and freckled on top as well as on the sides. She also had freckles on the bridge of her nose, her eyelids, and her lips. He wanted nothing more than to spray cum on all those patches of freckles.

He was shocked to see her patch of bright red hair between her legs. It made sense it would be the same color, but he still marveled over the sight of it.

She turned and bent to open the drawer and he looked at her tight, round ass. He wondered if it would be easier to tap her ass than Ashlee's, then felt bad about what he was thinking.

She'd turned back around. "You're staring," she said.

"You should talk," he said, and she blushed again. The red spread down her neck and across the top of her breasts.

"Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you," he said. "I was just surprised that you were naked and..." he looked at her red bush again, "and so hot."

She looked at the tent he was making in the sheets.

"Is Ashlee your first white girl?" she asked.

He nodded.

"So...you've never had a red head then," she asked.

He felt his cock swell.

He threw off his covers and heard her inhale at the sight of him.

"Ever had a black guy," he asked.

"Ask me in a few minutes," she said, and joined him in bed.

She went straight for his cock, licking it from base to tip then taking it into her mouth.

JD couldn't believe it. He didn't want to be cheating on Ashlee, but the idea of having two white girls—roommates—a blonde and a redhead, all in the same morning, was just too much to fight.

He reached down and slipped his finger into her mat of red hair while she sucked away.

She realized she wasn't going to make it to her 9:00 class. JD wasn't going to make it to his 10. They had too much to do.

The door slowly opened and Todd's face appeared. He'd calmed down and was returning to apologize.

She stopped what she was doing to look over at his shocked face. JD didn't even bother taking his finger out of her pussy.

"Sorry, Todd," she said simply. "You can stay and watch if you want."

Todd looked like he was going to pass out. He looked around wildly, not sure what to do.

Then Kelli went back to work on JD's giant black meat, and neither of them bothered to see what he decided to do.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers