Ashlee, JD, the Anniversary Dinner

Story Info
Blonde surprises black boyfriend with a friend.
1.8k words
4.29
36.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers

JD had to do something. The two white girls were wearing him out.

Ashlee was still insatiable when it came to his big black cock, taking it everywhere she could as often as he was ready.

What she didn't know was that, after she left for class in the morning, her red-headed roommate Kelli demanded a repeat performance.

There was clearly tension between the two roommates, because Kelli watched what JD and Ashlee did, then made sure to do the same thing, only better.

If Ashlee climbed on top of JD and rode him, slowly grinding out a morning fuck, Kelli would climb aboard an hour later, wearing red high heels, and grind him even slower, being sure to hang her freckled breasts over his face closer than Ashlee had.

If Ashlee bounced furiously, talking dirty until she came, Kelli bounced harder and faster, coming up with even filthier things to say. "One white pussy isn't enough for a black cock like this, is it baby?" shed ask as her tits bounced furiously. "Did she keep that huge dick warm for me?"

When she slid down his body for his second blowjob of the day, Kelli would coo, "you were thinking of me when she was down here, weren't you? That's why you came so fast and so hard."

And when Ashlee finally laid face-down on her bed and allowed JD to enter her from behind, moving his cock a tight, painful inch at a time up her asshole while she grabbed fists full of the sheet and buried her face in the pillow, an hour later, JD got his second white ass of the morning. Kelli was much smaller, but she took it like a champ, even enduring the pain to grind against him.

JD didn't know how long he could keep it up. He needed some time to recover.

The best solution he could think of was to get the two girls to set aside their differences and team up to fuck him. Any threesome was enough to get him hard, even after a long morning with Ashlee, then Kelli, but the idea of having the competitive roommates, one blonde and one ginger, sharing his cock and working to satisfy him, was enough to drive him crazy.

While he was busy trying to think of ways to get it to happen, Ashlee was busy with her own plans.

One day, after class, she told him, "Get ready, I'm taking you to dinner."

JD knew it was their one-month anniversary and had brought her flowers and a card.

She drove, which was always a disappointment to JD, since he enjoyed her road blows when he was behind the wheel.

As she pulled out of the apartment parking lot, she reached over and began to rub his cock through his pants.

Soon enough, it was out, and she was slowly pulling on it. She wasn't looking to finish him, just getting him nice and hard.

At the first light, she said, "Let me know when it changes, and dropped her head into the passenger seat. Unlike her hand job, now she worked fast and determined with her mouth, trying to get him there in the brief time they were at the light.

She didn't quite make it at the first light, much to both of their disappointment, but while waiting for a left-turn arrow, she was able to swallow his load and clean him off, then sit back up and get ready to turn, while drivers in the next lane looked on with shock.

She took them to the restaurant where they went on their first date—the place where she had him drop a fork on the floor and used it as an excuse to crawl under the table and blow him. It was also the place with the disapproving maître d who had seated them in the back, next to the kitchen. JD still got angry when he thought of it.

The old guy wasn't working the front door when they went in. Instead, there was a young brunette hostess in a fancy blue dress. She smiled warmly at JD and Ashlee as they entered and took a quick glance at JD's crotch.

She must have liked what she saw, because she bent farther than she needed to get two menus, giving him a look at her cleavage down the front of her dress. She also swung her ass, tightly clad in the blue material, as she led them to their table.

"She's MUCH better than the guy from last time, isn't she," Ashlee said, and JD gave her a guilty look, as if she'd been reading his thoughts. She just smirked at him, though.

The hostess led them to the same table they had last time, way back, next to the kitchen, separated from the main dining room.

JD spoke up, "Is there any way we could get..."

Ashlee cut him off, "I asked for this table when I made the reservation," she said. Now it was the hostess's turn to smirk as she left them at their table.

"We had so much fun here the last time, so I figured we should celebrate one month in the same spot," Ashlee said, as her bare foot found JD's crotch from across the table. JD quickly freed his cock and felt her feet on him. He lifted a fork. "Let me know when you need this."

She played with him for awhile longer, then started to slide under the table. "I think it's time to drop the fork," she said, and he practically threw it on the floor.

He felt her hand wrap around his shaft and could feel her breath on him as she moved closer to taking him in her mouth.

Just then, he heard a voice. "I thought you might like to hear the specials." It was the hostess. She'd come from the opposite direction, instead of the kitchen door, which he'd been watching to make sure they didn't get caught.

He squirmed to try to cover himself, but Ashlee had him in a firm grip. He looked up at the hostess with nothing to say.

"Do you want to wait until she's back to hear the specials?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. She...she's..." He felt Ashlee give him a playful squeeze.

"In the bathroom?" she offered, and he nodded.

"Yeah, that's where she is. She'll be back soon." Ashlee moved her hand up and down on his cock.

"I'll be back in a few minutes then," she said brightly and turned to leave.

"Oh," she said. "You dropped your fork." She came back to the table and bent over to get it.

"No, seriously, that's ok," JD said. "I'll get it."

It was too late, she grabbed the fork, then stopped, still bent over, looking under the table.

"Oh wow!" she said, lifting the tablecloth and seeing Ashlee kneeling between his legs.

JD squirmed in his seat again, but Ashlee still hadn't let go of his cock. The hostess looked at Ashlee and JD with shock, then tried to fight off a smirk.

"Oh wow!" she said again.

Just then, her eyes got wide as she took note of exactly what Ashlee had in her hands. Her breathing became ragged as recognition of just how long, thick, and black it was.

"Oh wow," she whispered.

She leaned forward and looked at Ashlee. "Do you mind?" she asked.

Ashlee let him go and said, "Be my guest."

The hostess reached out, giving JD a view down her dress again. She placed the tip of her finger on the tip of his cock. JD could see her red fingernail against his jet black skin. She ran the finger down his length, then wrapped her four fingers around him.

"So big," she whispered.

She placed the palm of her hand on the tip and grabbed the top of his cock, then scratched gently with her four fingers, as if it might have an itch.

"It's freaking enormous," she said, looking up at him with awe.

Then she looked back at Ashlee. "Do you mind?" she asked again.

"Do what you want," Ashlee said, and just like that, JD's cock was in the hostess's mouth. She sucked the tip gently, then ran her tongue down the length, up and down.

Ashlee slid back up into the booth on JD's side of the table. She dangled her hand down on his inner thigh while the hostess began to get into a rhythm, sucking him.

Ashlee moved her hand and ran it through the hostess's black hair, spreading it across JD's crotch.

"This is Nicole," Ashlee said. "She's one of my best friends. Nicole, this is JD."

Nicole popped his dick out of her mouth and leaned her cheek against his erection. "Pleased to meet you," Nicole said, then went back to work on his cock.

"Um. You too," JD said and felt Nicole chuckle as she worked him in her mouth.

"She had the night off on our first date, but I told her ALL about it the next day," Ashlee continued. "She couldn't WAIT to meet you."

"Mmm hmm," Nicole agreed, driving JD crazy with the hum on his dick.

"I hope you don't mind, but Nicole is getting off in a few minutes," Ashlee said. "Right after you do, probably. I thought maybe she could join us for the rest of our anniversary celebration. Her roommate is gone for the weekend, so I thought we'd go to her place."

JD looked from one white girl to the other, speechless. Nicole looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye, then closed them to work on sucking him to a finish. Ashlee had an excited look in hers. As he erupted in Nicole's mouth and she worked to swallow as much as she could, Ashlee said, "Happy anniversary, baby."

Ashlee then slid back down. A bit of his cum had dribbled down Nicole's chin, so Ashlee licked it off, then gave her a long, sensuous kiss. The blonde and brunette then slowly cleaned him off, occasionally touching tongues as they kissed him and French kissing with the top of his dick sandwiched between them.

JD could already feel himself stirring again. He thought about burying his face between four milky white tits at the same time, and having fingers of both hands up tight white pussies.

He heard giggling from under the table as they saw him begin to get hard again.

"I told you," Ashlee said. "He's like a machine."

Ashlee and Nicole each wrapped a fist around JD's black cock. There was enough room at the top for Nicole to cover the tip with the palm of her other hand. "It's going to be a long weekend," she said

DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers