Ashlee, JD, the White Girl Buffet

Story Info
Her black boyfriend begins building his harem.
2.4k words
4.36
57.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

Kelli giggled as she watched the pizza man stare. This had become her favorite game.

She'd answered the door in the nude. He didn't drop their pizza, like some of the other delivery boys did when they saw her large freckled breasts jutting out at a perky angle, then glanced down at her bush of orange-red pubic hair.

Kelli smiled brightly. "Oh, good," she said brightly. "Pizza's here. Come on in." She stepped slightly to one side, allowing him to squeeze past her naked body.

His eyes were all over her, his mouth wide open. He must have been thinking he'd stepped into the stereotypical porno movie.

Kelli giggled again. She knew what was going to happen next.

"Who's at the door," a deep voice called. Then JD stepped out from the living room into view of the pizza boy.

He was also naked, and glorious. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his well-muscled chest and abs. His huge black cock bounced in front of him as he walked toward the visitor.

JD's cock was half-hard. It wasn't dangling between his legs, but it also wasn't fully erect. He liked to call it "at attention." It gave the pizza boy an idea of how big it could get and also offered a good view of his massive sack hanging beneath.

His amazing manhood was the only thing that had worked to pull the delivery man's eyes off of Kelli. He stared at JD's package, mouth still open in amazement.

"How much?" said JD.

"What?" said the stunned delivery guy, still staring in jealous shock.

"How much do we owe you?" JD asked, picking a checkbook off the counter.

"$10.50," he said, and JD began filling out the check. Kelli stepped up next to JD and clung to his side, running her hand down his chest. She shot the pizza guy a look, but he was still oblivious.

JD cupped her bottom with the hand that wasn't writing, giving the guy a good look at his large black hand, engulfing her milky white ass. She twitched it back and forth, enjoying the feel, and also the show they were putting on.

JD slid his hand from her ass cheek to her hip, then brought it around front and fingered her red-headed bush. She purred and reached around to kiss the back of his neck.

"OK," JD said. "There you go." He ripped the check out of the book and made sure to shift it into his other hand, the one that had just been inside Kelli, before handing it to the guy. JD turned to face him as he handed the check, giving the guy another full view of what he could offer the naked redhead on his arm.

"Thanks," the guy said, and began taking the pizza box out of the insulated carrier. As he did, Ashlee stepped out from the living room, naked and every bit as stunning as the other two.

"What's taking so long?" she asked. "We've got stuff to do."

Her breasts were even larger than Kelli's, and swayed as she entered the room. The pizza guy would see her tousled blonde hair and clean-shaven vagina in his mind for months, and wonder about what stuff they'd been doing before he arrived. And everyone in the room knew it.

Ashlee slid next to JD on the side opposite Kelli, and the two made bookends as they pressed their breasts against him. Each slid a hand down his chest and lightly stroked his cock as the pizza boy reluctantly excused himself.

As soon as the door closed, the gently stroking fingers became fists, and both girls took a handful of JD's cock. There was still some to spare.

Now, the real game began. The three of them turned to face the kitchen window, which offered a view of the parking lot.

Kelli and Ashlee began moving their hands up and down, pulling on JD's rapidly hardening cock while watching the pizza guy descend the stairway leading to their townhouse door.

They knew that the pizza boy would have no choice but to jerk himself off before he could continue his route. The goal of their tandem hand job was to have JD finish first.

The driver got in his car, but it didn't move. The girls pulled and pulled, harder and faster. They swayed back and forth, rubbing their tits against his body.

JD closed his eyes and let the pleasure wash over him as the two white girls tried their best to make him cum. As so often happened at this point in the game, he began to wonder whether it was really that important that he won. It would be so easy to give in to the ecstasy and release all over those tiny white hands.

He fought it though, and after another couple minutes, the pizza delivery car's back-up lights came on. Both girls groaned and slowed their hands, although neither stopped entirely.

JD grinned widely. "Sorry ladies," he said. "I win, this time." He then stood up a little straighter and prepared to collect his winnings.

Both girls dropped to their knees and began a sensuous double blow job, licking him from balls to tip, their tongues meeting in a sloppy kiss as they reached the top.

The game had taken a lot out of him, and it didn't take him long to finish, cumming heavily across both of their faces. They worked to get as much of it down as they could, then spent a few minutes licking him clean, and then doing the same to each other's faces.

Even though he won, the game and the payoff were so rewarding, he decided to give them their winnings as well, burying his face first in Kelli's mound of pubic hair, then in Ashlee's baby smooth pussy. He brought each girl to orgasm on the kitchen floor. By the time Ashlee was nearing completion, JD was getting hard again, and Kelli began sucking him off as he finished work on Ashlee.

Needless to say, they didn't eat a lot of warm pizza when they called for delivery.

JD couldn't get over how quickly this had all happened. A little over a month ago, he'd begun dating Ashlee. She was his first white girl and he her first black guy. The two had torn into each other with pent-up lust and had each other every way imaginable for a few weeks.

This caught the attention of her roommate, Kelli, who seduced JD behind Ashlee's back. JD wasn't sure how long he could keep juggling both girls, but he didn't have to worry for long.

Ashlee gave JD a threesome with her friend Nicole for their one-month anniversary. The one-night gift turned into a wild weekend. Nicole had more experience with black men than Ashlee, and she could take JD balls deep in her pussy, mouth, and ass.

She gave Ashlee tips on deep throating, for which JD was a more-than-willing test subject. Nicole also had a tramp-stamp tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back that JD found incredibly sexy. Once, while taking her from behind, he made sure to pull out and spray cum on her back until the butterfly was covered. Nicole moaned with pleasure as he doused her lower back in hot, sticky liquid, but both of them were in for a surprise.

When he was finished, Ashlee nudged him out of the way, cupped Nicole's ass gently, and leaned forward to lick JD's cum off her lower back. Ashlee's breasts rubbed the backs of Nicole's thighs as she worked. It was such a sexy scene that JD became hard again almost instantly and was taking Ashlee from behind before she was finished with Nicole's back. Nicole had done the same thing for Ashlee when JD came on and between her tits and received the same response from JD.

He and Ashlee enjoyed the weekend at Nicole's place so much, that it was an easy next step to get Ashlee to agree to try it with Kelli.

Since then, the three of them spent almost all their time naked, dressing only to go to class, and reluctantly doing so. He'd also paid a few more visits to Nicole after class, sometimes with Ashlee, sometimes alone.

It wasn't long before Nicole's roommate, Alexa, also came on board. She was shy and bookish, but once she took her glasses off, Alexa was a fiend in the bedroom, and in empty lecture halls on campus, where the two met up after classes twice a week.

Somehow, JD had gone from not knowing what to expect when he asked out a pretty white girl to having a harem. The group expanded by one more when a girl driver brought their pizza one night. He didn't get a chance to learn her name before she blew him in the apartment doorway—the opposite of the old porn plot. She'd come by again after her shift was done and spent the night with JD, Ashlee and Kelli. She'd been by a few more times, and once, she'd watched in the rear view mirror as JD had the two roommates in the back seat of her car, while she drove around town making deliveries.

That gave JD a white girl buffet—he had his choice of five, in any combination. And he'd tried just about all of them, including all at once in an orgy of pussies, boobs and ass.

Team JD became an even half dozen on a day when he first thought it would all come crashing down. Neither he nor Alexa could pay the slightest bit of attention to the dry lecture they were enduring in their accounting class. Both were anticipating the empty lecture hall they'd find afterward, and what they'd do to each other in it.

Near the end of the lecture, Alexa reached over and began stroking him through his pants. They sat near the back of the hall, and the writing desk covered his crotch, so no one could see what she was doing. Still, he was fully erect when class ended, and he rushed her into the first room he could find.

She was bent over a desk and calling back a stream of filthy talk as JD thrust himself into her tight white ass over and over.

"That's right, baby," she said. "Pound that little white asshole with your thick black cock. Stretch me out baby."

She pulled off her shirt and popped open her bra. "Reach around and grab these titties," she said. "Grab on and ride me like a..."

He never found out what she was going to say, because a stern voice rang out from the doorway.

"What is going on here?"

JD recognized the voice. It was Dr. Chelsea. She was known as one of the harshest, most difficult professors on campus. He'd taken her class the previous semester and failed it.

"Stop it right now," Dr. Chelsea said. "Get off of her."

JD backed away, pulling out of Alexa an inch at a time. It took awhile, and Dr. Chelsea seemed to notice just how much black cock he pulled out of the ass in front of him. The end finally popped out, and JD stood with his enormous erection still slick from the sex Dr. Chelsea had interrupted. It glistened in the fluorescent lights of the classroom.

"Get dressed and come to my office. NOW," she said.

Alexa looked like she was about to faint as she quickly gathered her clothes.

The two arrived in her classroom, and she checked their student I.D.s. "I need to make a full report of this to the dean," she said.

"I assume you two are boyfriend and girlfriend," she said.

They shook their heads and cringed at the questions that were sure to follow.

"So you're...what? Strangers? Paid sex workers?"

JD was stuck for a response, when Alexa spoke up.

"His girlfriend brought him over for a threesome with my roommate," she said. "And at some point, I happened to see him, and ...well, you saw him, right?"

JD was waiting for the explosion, but it didn't come. If anything, Dr. Chelsea appeared flustered.

"So you two are sneaking around?" she said. "Behind your girlfriend and roommate's backs?"

"Oh, no, they all know," Alexa said. After an awkward pause, she added, "It takes a village to keep him satisfied."

"I see," Dr. Chelsea said. "Well, um, as I said, I need to make a full report, and the details need to be exactly right. So I'm going to need you two to recreate the scene."

JD and Alexa didn't move, but Dr. Chelsea made it clear she wasn't joking. Alexa undressed and bent over the chair she'd been sitting in.

"That's right," the professor said. "And now you," she said to JD.

JD dropped his pants and boxers, and this time he heard a sharp intake of air from Dr. Chelsea.

After a few minutes, Alexa began to wonder why she hadn't felt JD behind her. She looked back and saw the most fearsome professor on campus, on her knees, hands writhing under her skirt. Her tight bun in her hair had come out and strands hung over her eyes as she bobbed frantically on JD's dick.

JD rested his hand on the back of her head and firmly pressed down so that the professor who gave him an F last semester took more of his cock into her throat. She said, "mmmm" in response and sucked even harder, reaching up to cup his balls with a hand wet from her own juices.

Alexa began feeling left out and walked over to the couple. She rested her hand on the back of the professor's head and kissed JD deeply. He eagerly grabbed her breasts, reaching down to cup Dr. Chelsea's dangling tits with the other hand. He grunted once, and Dr. Chelsea began making "mmph" noises as she choked down his load.

Once he was finished, the three of them quickly reassembled themselves. Dr. Chelsea cleared her throat and said, "After reviewing the facts, I can't be sure of what I saw, so I'm going to let you off with a warning," she said. "I would caution you that you should NOT be having sex in public places, even if they're empty at the time. You never know who might walk in."

"If the feeling overcomes you while you're on campus, you should try to find a secure place, with a lock on the door," she added. "An office like this one, for instance."

JD and Alexa nodded.

"I'll see you Thursday," Dr. Chelsea said. "And I'd love to meet your girlfriend...and your roommate."

JD wondered if he could get her to change his grade.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers