Ashlee's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Anthony grinned, lowering the crop to stroke each inner thigh. Up and down it worked, causing Ashlee to bite down hard on her bottom lip. Being able to watch her body being used like this, in the mirror opposite, distanced Ashlee from the ordeal yet perversely it intensified the desire.

As Ashlee spread her legs, the tip of the crop brushed the swollen lips of her pussy, caressing its length and prompting a purr. Anthony worked it back and forth without penetrating her innermost desire. "Please," she implored.

But, having taken her this far, Anthony wasn't about to just assent to her whim, and Ashlee knew it, expected it. He was going to toy with her, play mind games and torture her for teasing him so relentlessly over this past month. She deserved every bit of punishment he chose to impose, more perhaps. Lifting her from his knee, Anthony placed her upon her hands and knees on the carpet, crouched before the mirror. She could see him behind her in the mirror, toying with his erection. "Fuck me," she pleaded, imbued with a newfound strength of will.

He grinned over her shoulder, crouching to tease the lips of her slick pussy with the spongy tip of his hard cock, spooning up a juicy deposit. Ashlee's body yearned for a release. Nothing else mattered. She could flee if she wished, yet nothing was further from her mind. As she braced in readiness for his entry, the mere thought caused her to cum hard. Her pussy glistened.

Yet Anthony wasn't into the conventions of coupling, and Ashlee was to be disappointed as his juice-stained cockhead moved north, rubbing at the puckered ring of her arse. Just as she was starting to trust him, Ashlee felt a pang of fear. That fear quickly coalesced as he rammed hard and mercilessly at the brown hole, the lube from her pussy and a concrete hard constitution helping to bury half the shaft. Muscles strained, sinews ripped and Ashlee yelped in pain and shame.

Anthony withdrew, almost drawing out the inner flesh of the tight passage. Her arse felt like a red hot poker had been inserted and she very nearly vomited. "Please, no," she begged. "Please not my arse, please Anthony."

She knew they were vain protestations. In fact she would have felt a little let down had he relented. Trying desperately to relax her sphincter for the next thrust that she knew would bury his cock to the hilt, Ashlee flicked at the clamp that held her nipple. Yet it was impossible to disperse the pain away from her backside.

Taking aim, Anthony slammed his hard tool against the little virgin knot, issuing a battle-cry. Ashlee screamed, the pain far outweighing anything she had felt earlier on in the day as her nipple was tortured, a pain up there that now barely registered. Having her arse ripped to shreds was nowhere near the fun she'd salivated over whilst digesting porn. Her face in the mirror was pale and wan, her jaw fully extended. "Nooooooo," she squealed, fighting both Anthony and the pain.

"Yesssssss," thundered Anthony, holding his cock inside, marvelling at the feel as the walls of her arse clamped down tightly.

Ashlee willed him to cum, to end the ordeal, but Anthony was no lightweight. He pumped a dozen times, tearing open the hole ever further with each sure thrust, every jerk causing a grunt or a whimper to slip from Ashlee's lips. When he withdrew, the hole no longer tightened back to a knot, distended as it had been from the forceful attack, raw and painfully sore. Ashlee doubted she'd ever recover from this anal barbarity.

One hand holding her waist, Anthony's other snaked up her spine, pinching at the nape of her neck before taking a grip on her hair. Ashlee felt herself being pulled upwards towards his chest, his hot breath warming her neck. Her head lolled and Anthony bit at her neck, leaving a mark. Unrelenting in his invasion of her arsehole, Anthony's thighs slapped her buttocks repeatedly. Ashlee groaned as the first stirrings rose in her clit. She knew that the merest touch would tip her over the edge.

Finally Anthony relented, slipping from her arse with a plop, before slamming deep inside her cunt. Three huge strokes ploughed deep and both grunted in unison, his gush meeting her spurt, her pussy flooding. His cum threatened never to abate, each fresh load triggering a shattering orgasm. Ashlee screamed and screamed until Anthony was forced to cover her mouth.

* * *

"Ashlee...ASH-LEEEE."

Ashlee looked up from the sunlounger, her mother shadowing over.

"You were screaming in your sleep," explained her mother. "I thought you must be having a nightmare."

"A nightmare?" questioned Ashlee, establishing that she was in her own back garden, where, it seemed, she'd remained all afternoon. Glancing down, she saw that the whole crotch of her bikini bottoms was stained two-tone blue. Taking evasive action, she crossed her legs. "No mum, I don't think it was a nightmare; actually it was more of a dream."

As she gathered her things together before heading inside, Ashlee swore she saw the curtains in the next door window flutter. Smiling to herself, already she was looking forward to the following day.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12