Ashleigh Potter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god" said Ashleigh terrified as she felt the first contact with his cock.

Nate stared in awe as he watched the head of his cock spread the soft outer lips of her sex before nestling in their warm folds as she settled down on him, his cock gently nudging the tight entrance to her silken, virgin tunnel. His whole body was tense with longing: hers in morbid fear.

The room seemed to have shrunk around them as the air was full of sexual tension. Ashleigh stayed motionless, poised above him, their bodies connected by his massive black pole a stark contrast to her pale white skin.

And they waited.

As the seconds ticked by Catie said breathlessly "oh baby, this is just soooo HOT".

Ashleigh turned her head to look at Catie, a look of wild desperation on her face.

It was almost a whisper, but her voice was laced with sexual excitement. "You know it's inevitable but you just can't do it can you? But you will, you know you will. Oh, this is good, so good. So when you're ready, baby, just slide down that big, black pole and enjoy the ride. Oooooeee, this is so hot baby".

A tear fell on to Nate's chest but there was no sympathy in the room for Ashleigh. She looked down between her legs. His cock looked absolutely enormous - thick, black and hard; the veins prominent and menacing. Ashleigh stayed motionless for what seemed an eternity before Nate's balls jerked as he felt the slightest movement in her hips. Slowly, ever so slowly she rocked her hips back and forward on his cock head.

Nate felt an overwhelming desire to reach out and touch Ashleigh, hold her, do anything but he could do no more than lay there, his cock rock hard with desire.

Nate could feel Ashleigh's movements change as she tentatively lowered her weight onto him, pushing down on his cock. She felt a pang of fear as the massive bulb of his shaft butted against her tight and unyielding hole. Maintaining the rocking movements she gradually increased the pressure on his cock until they both tensed momentarily as they felt the first penetration. Almost imperceptible at first but as she continued to push herself on him his cock gradually stretched her cunt until she let out a gasp and her head went back as the head of his cock slipped inside her.

Again she sat motionless as she adjusted to the feel of him inside her. The atmosphere was electric, their panting breath unnoticed, they were mesmerised at the sight of his cock lodged in her stretched cunt.

Then Ashleigh slowly started to take more of him into her. With a movement as old as mankind she gradually worked herself onto his pole until with certainty they could both feel him nudge her hymen.

Nate was almost bursting with excitement as he realised he was within moments of taking her cherry. He knew he should have felt some pity, some remorse for the woman above him but all he wanted at that moment was to bury his cock in her body. So when he saw a tear roll down her face it only served to fire his lust.

"Oh my god, oh my god" said Ashleigh praying for some divine intervention. Then started rocking on him again, stretching her hymen time and again before with a loud sob she thrust down on him, bestowing her virginity on him forever.

"Yeah, fuck me, you've done it, you've done it, oh fuck, this is great" Catie said almost in raptures. "Now fuck him baby".

With head bowed, tears rolling down her face to fall on Nate's body, Ashleigh simply allowed herself to sink down, to slide down his hard penis. She gradually took more of him into her, grunting with each thrust as he stretched and filled her until she finally buried his whole length in her. She sat on him, her vaginal lips pressed firmly against his pubic hair, resting for a few moments as her leg muscles were shaking with the effort. With her hands on his chest she raised herself up on his cock before sliding down the length of him again.

"Shit, you should see the blood" said an enthralled Catie as if Ashleigh really was interested. "She wasn't lying when she said she was a virgin honey, that's for sure" as Ashleigh found a steady rhythm riding the full length of his cock.

Inevitably, after a few minutes Nate could feel his balls start to tighten. With each stroke his breathing became more difficult, more ragged and Ashleigh could feel the throbbing power building in his shaft. She looked through moist eyes at Catie.

"Please" she cried. "Please, I'm not on the pill". Sobbing, she looked down at the slick monster between her legs as she slowly rode him until his whole body tensed before he let out a loud groan and he filled Ashleigh's cunt with spurt after spurt of his cum.

As she could feel him cumming inside her Ashleigh sank down on him, feeling the diminishing power of each spurt, noting with some dismay that he thrust into her each time.

"Oh my god, oh my god" he panted as the last tremors of climax shook his body. Ashleigh could feel the last twitches through his cock as she lay down on him in despair, both alone with their thoughts.

"Awesome, fucking awesome" said Catie with obvious delight giving Ashleigh a stinging slap on her exposed ass.

"Come with me" she said grabbing a handful of hair and assisting Ashleigh to her feet.

"Don't you fucking even think of moving" she threatened Nate. Then taking Ashleigh by her bound hands she led her out of the room. Ashleigh could feel Nate's sperm dripping down the inside of her thighs as she was led along by Catie. She was somewhat thankful when Catie led her to her en-suit in her bedroom, wet a face cloth and told her to wipe herself off. She fought back the tears as she looked at her blood and semen covered thighs and gave them a quick clean.

"That will do" said Catie and led her out into her bedroom.

"Lay on the bed" Catie instructed.

"Wh, why" Ashleigh stammered and went reeling as Catie slapped her across the face.

"Just do as you are fucking told you stupid bitch" Catie snarled at her and pushed her onto the bed. Catie jumped on top of Ashleigh and pulled her hands above her head. Working quickly she tied her hands to the iron bars of the headboard.

"Now if you are smart you won't even move a muscle while I'm gone" she said and left the room.

Pulling Nate to his feet she showed him to the en-suit.

"Might have to do this myself" she smiled at him as she wet the towel and cleaned the blood and sperm from him, reaching under his balls and giving them a gentle, loving squeeze.

She noted with approval that Catie hadn't moved as she pushed Nate into the room. Taking all precautions she un-cuffed Nate's hands then got him to cuff himself again but with his hands in front this time.

"Now Nate honey, tell me truthfully, did you enjoy that or what?" she smirked.

"I, ah, I ..." Nate stammered fully aware that Ashleigh was only feet away from him.

Clapping him on the shoulder she said "ha, ha, ha, too embarrassed to tell me that that was the greatest moment of your life because little miss virgin, oh pardon me, ex-virgin can hear you. Well I'm going to give you an infallible lie detector test. What's that you ask?" she said sitting on the bed next to Ashleigh. Almost absently she stroked the inside of Ashleigh's thigh.

Nate, standing at the foot of the bed watched with interest as Catie slowly prised Ashleigh's legs apart, opening her sex to his view. He could feel his heart rate start to rise again as Catie slipped a finger into her hole.

"Nice isn't it?" she commented smiling at him withdrawing her finger to play with her clit before slipping a finger back inside her.

"Now here's the lie detector test honey. If you enjoyed fucking her, your cock is going to get hard. If your cock gets hard you can fuck her again, on the bed and as slowly as you like. If you didn't enjoy it then your cock will shrivel up and you won't ever get near that sweet pot of nectar again. So you got 30 seconds to answer the test honey" she said laughing.

And Ashleigh knew the answer immediately as she stared at Nate's rapidly hardening cock.

"Jeez baby, at least let me start to count" Catie laughed as Nate's cock was standing hard and erect.

"Don't you just love these young studs?" she said to Ashleigh. "You must be one good fuck to get him up that quickly sweetie".

"Now your body doesn't lie honey so this time I'm ordering you to fuck her. Don't get cute because if you back off I will stick the taser up her cunt and you know just how much that hurts – and she will get a lot longer than you got. So, if this isn't the best order anyone can give, fuck the bitch".

Not that he needed any encouragement but on the pretext of following the order he climbed awkwardly on the bed and lay between her thighs. Face to face with Ashleigh he tried to hide his excitement as he positioned his cock at her cunt and started to work himself into her again. She was still naturally tight but it didn't take long before her lubrication allowed him to penetrate her and he worked into her with long, tender, loving strokes. And it wasn't long before she felt his pace quicken before he let out a low groan and for the second time filled her cunt with his sperm.

Spent he withdrew his cock and lay beside her.

"God, what are you? Typical bloody male" said Catie to Nate's surprise.

"Wham, bam, thank you maam. All you guys ever think about is your own pleasure. Now with that thing of yours between your legs you got all the equipment needed to give your lady a good time. Now here I am, give you the hottest piece of ass in school and you just bang her. How many times you sat in class dreaming of fucking this teacher boy? How many times you gone home and done the job by hand dreaming of her?

"Well all your dreams have come true and you fuck it up. All dick and no brains that's your problem."

Catie stood next to the bed as Nate struggled to a kneeling position between Ashleigh's thighs. His slowly softening cock slipped from the swollen lips of her sex. Catie placed her hand on his shoulder, absent mindedly running her hand over his powerful muscles.

Behind the balaclava Catie smiled to herself. She clapped Nate on the back before chuckling out loud.

"Tell you what I'll do. You got one last chance to show her that you are a man boy. Now I've got her video recorder here so I want some action. About the only thing worth taking I might add. This time make love to her like she's the hottest girl in town, which she might just be, and leave her fucking satisfied at the end."

"Now I've got an idea that might just help you" she said, her voice dripping with malicious intent.

"Just stay where you are" she said to Nate before quickly reaching into her bag for her phone.

"Honey" she said to Nate. "Just put your cock in again for a moment so I can get a memento of tonight please".

And Nate's cock immediately started becoming aroused again. And by the time Nate had placed the tip of his cock in her he was hard again. In spite of Ashleigh's vain protests Catie snapped off a few very erotic pictures.

Again she moved next to Nate. The head of his rigid cock still nestled between the warm lips of her moist cunt.

"Pretty isn't she?" she said quietly to Nate who could only nod dumbly as he looked down at the naked woman in front of him.

And they both froze in place: not a muscle moved, not a sound as Catie said "well I said I've got an idea. Pretty is nice, but it's not enough. Why don't we sex her up a bit?"

And Ashleigh reacted violently pulling and twisting futilely against her restraints as Catie leaned close to Nate's ear and said "Honey, I think we'll shave her cunt: bald, completely bald".

Ashleigh started sobbing "No, please, I beg you don't do that, please, I'm getting married, please ..." In different circumstances she might have felt Nate jerk in surprise and the throbbing of his cock as he digested the meaning of Catie's words.

"Now don't you move" she said needlessly to Nate as she took the couple of steps to Ashleigh's en-suit.

"Ah, that's handy" she said as she triumphantly pulled out a small hair trimmer and razor. Also bringing some gel and a small towel she dropped them next to Nate.

Leaning over Ashleigh she ran the flat of the knife blade over Ashleigh's breast, circling the nipple with the point.

"You got great boobs teach, I wish I had half of that. Now I'm a caring person so you can choose who shaves it sweetheart. But if I were you I think you would be smart to pick him: he's in love with you. So, him or me?" she asked mockingly.

For what seemed an eternity Ashleigh said nothing then in a resigned voice croaked "Him".

Eyes wide with excitement Nate could feel the nervous tremor in his hands as he put the towel between her thighs and under her ass. He was almost drooling as he looked down at the rolls of her cunt lips as he positioned her thighs wide to give him full access to her pubic hair. He was in no hurry as he switched the trimmer on.

In fascinated horror Ashleigh craned her neck forward, silent tears falling down her cheeks as with a few delicate strokes her golden triangle was shorn. Her head sank back and she closed her eyes to the torment as Nate gently rubbed the gel onto the remaining stubble. He could feel his cock pulsing with lust as he slowly lathered the prickly stubble of her pubic triangle, denying himself for a moment before allowing his fingers to slide down each side of the soft folds of her sex. Working the lather in he rubbed his hands down the inside of her taught thighs where his fingers met in the crack of her ass before running his hands and fingers over her slit. Then slowly massaged her groin area purely for his self gratification as he knew she was already prepped.

Ashleigh could do nothing other than wait in torment. She peered through half closed eyes as Nate picked up the razor. But she couldn't watch the look of lust and excitement on his face and in Catie's voice as she said "do it, come on do it".

So with his eyes wide he started in the middle under her belly button then slowly, carefully shaved a line down to the top of her slit. Carefully he repeated the strokes clearing all her frontal hair. He could feel her tense, but he was careful to perfection as he shaved first the left, then the right side of her cunt until she was perfectly smooth. Lovingly he ran his hand over her sex seeking the smallest hint of stubble, but there was none, she was completely bald.

In some ways Ashleigh found it harder to take than the rape. Catie was simply modifying her body as she liked.

"Honey" said Catie with a hint of admiration in her voice "now that's what I call a real sexy looking cunt. That has got to be the best looking cunt I think I've seen. Fuck me, but that fiancé of yours is going to get a real pleasant surprise when he puts his hand down there."

Ashleigh had a somewhat darker, less optimistic vision of the same event.

And Nate could only stare at the pink folds of her slit, so openly on display the baldness incredibly erotic and demanding attention. Simply beautiful. His cock was throbbing in lustful anticipation.

"Ok baby" Catie said to Nate "time to be a man for her. Be good, be very good. I want this to be the best fuck she's ever going to have in her life. I want you to be so good that she cries in disappointment every time her limp dick husband fucks her."

And so, 45 minutes later Ashleigh was fighting desperately against the urgent demands of her body as with each deliberate thrust of his cock she could feel the power of her first orgasm threatening to break over her. It had been that way for some time but she was determined not to let that bitch Catie see her final humiliation. If only Nate would stop. God, he had worked her over.

This time he started on her delicate neck. Sucking a mouthful of skin into his mouth he bit hard eliciting a cry of pain before sucking and drawing the tortured skin between his teeth. Time after time he bit and sucked the same spot until she was left with a savage and ultimately, very public hickey as testimony of his love. Then he did the same to her breasts. Biting, sucking, gnawing, her nipples were left raw from his lips and teeth. When he had gone down on her his tongue had taken her to places she didn't know existed. Lapping the full length of her slit he tormented her before concentrating on her swollen clit; licking, flicking and biting the tender bud he overpowered any semblance of control she may have thought she had. He took her to the brink, but he didn't allow her an orgasm.

And that cock, oh that cock was now like a burning poker tormenting her dripping cunt. She thought she could hold on until he slipped out of her and using the pressure between their bodies ran the underside of his throbbing shaft over her engorged clit. "Oh god" she whispered in his ear, her breath coming in hard gasps. "Please, please don't do that" she begged. But she couldn't stifle the groan that escaped her lips as he deliberately ran his cock over her clit again leaving her slick with her own sexual fluids. And she knew there was no way back.

Her body tensed with each thrust, trying desperately to maintain some semblance of control but she was not even aware of the moans that escaped her lips as he ground into her. She could feel that he was on the verge of cumming himself and was hoping that he would cum first but as he ground the base of his cock against her engorged clit she wrapped her legs around him as her body was engulfed in an explosion of pleasure. She was unable to stop the screams of passion coming from her mouth as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure wracked her sweat covered body. Her cunt was dripping with her own orgasmic fluid as much as his sperm for she felt him cum inside her as her own orgasm broke.

He lay on top of her, they were both spent. He could feel the last tremors of her orgasm grip his cock which was still plugged into her. He neither had the energy or inclination to move from her. Ashleigh's eyes were closed. In the afterglow of beautiful sex she existed in a bubble of total contentment. She felt like she was floating, the warmth of his body, the exquisite feel of her sex contracting gently round the hardness of his cock engulfed her physically and emotionally in a feeling of total peace and bliss. But their moment of reverie was broken by Catie.

Ashleigh just stared at her as Catie smiled cynically, putting her head close she said "Baby, now that's an orgasm. I bet your limp dick fiancée never makes you scream in the throws of passion like that. Sad really isn't it? But at least you know what a real man is like. I've captured the best moments of your sex life in full living colour. Bet you're thrilled with that.

"Now, much as I love you guys, it's time to go. Now I gotta tie you two together for a while so you can't get free for a few minutes while I get away. If you ever want to get off her honey I will leave the keys to the cuffs on the kitchen table. Give it to her and she can let you free so you can free her. You can handle that and it gives me time to disappear. Of course you might take the opportunity to give her another poke while she's tied up but ... See you lovers."

It took him the best part of 10 minutes to untie himself, locate the key and free them from their handcuffs. In spite of his exertions he kept getting waves of arousal, and his arousal unfortunately was all too obvious in front of him.

Finally they were both free. He leaned over Ashleigh to help and comfort her but she turned from him.

"Just go" she said numbly pulling a bed cover over her shoulders. "Please, just go" she said as she stood uncertainly; then immediately regretted standing as she felt his sperm start to dribble from her sex. Her hand automatically went between her legs and she recoiled as she touched the smooth skin. She closed her eyes waiting for him to go as his sperm slowly spread over her fingers.