Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 06

Story Info
Sharon continues her pursuit of Ashleigh.
2.8k words
4.64
15k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning Ashleigh woke up minutes before her alarm, feeling absolutely great. There were no noises from next door but she didn't need them. Her memories of the weekend were glorious and she couldn't wait to see Tom, and Sharon, again. Her alarm went off and she began her normal morning routine. When she dressed for work, she wore some of the new clothes she bought the weekend before last and left the apartment feeling extremely sexy.

That morning at work her new attitude and demeanor were noticeable and the other employees reacted positively to her. Smiles and warm hello's were abundant as well as some small talk about weekend activities. Ashleigh didn't really talk about her weekend except to admit to spending most of it with a new man. She didn't really have any close girl friends at work so detailed discussions of the weekend were out of the question.

About two o'clock, Sharon called and Ashleigh was excited. She switched the call to a more private phone and called for her replacement. Her voice betrayed her excitement when she again talked to Sharon.

"Hi, how are you?" Ashleigh started, "Thanks for holding. I was at the front desk and couldn't talk. I'm in an empty conference room now."

"How are you doing today?" Sharon asked. "I wanted to call earlier but I've been pretty busy here today."

"I'm great. I don't quite know what's happened but everyone here seems to be so friendly today. I don't have any real close friends here but so far everyone is being just great."

"It couldn't be because you have changed, could it? You've had a wild weekend and it looked good on you on Sunday. Does it still show?"

"Yes, I guess it does. I wish I had a close girlfriend to talk to about all that's happened to me lately. It just seems so magical."

"You can talk to me, Ashleigh." Cooed Sharon, "After all, I was involved in your weekend. How about meeting me for lunch tomorrow?"

"Oh Sharon, thanks, but I can't tomorrow. I'm standing in for another girl and having lunch at my desk tomorrow. How about Wednesday?"

"Wednesday will be fine, honey, I'll pick you up at the front door about 12:30, OK?"

"There's a little coffee shop just down the road with tables outside. I'll call you tonight and we can girl talk. Bye."

"Bye Sharon."

Ashleigh hung up the phone feeling somewhat relieved. It seemed that she really did find a new friend in Sharon and maybe something more. She went back to work with a wider smile on her face after that call.

Later that night, when Sharon called, Ashleigh was comfortably lounging on her sofa. The two women discussed the events of the weekend in some detail, including the present state of their own relationship. Sharon broached the subject after they had talked for some time about Tom and the other events.

"I realize this is pushing a bit, Ashleigh, but how do you feel about me?" She asked. "I guess I would like to know what you are feeling."

Ashleigh paused. "Well, Sharon, I like you and I am very comfortable around you. I like the feelings I get when you touch me, or even when you kiss me but beyond that I'm not sure, do you understand?"

"Yes, of course I understand. There was a time when I felt just as you do. I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're thinking, I like cock too much. I just happen to think the girl-girl thing makes a nice change from the guy-girl thing."

"Oh, Yes, I see. But what's different about it except for not having a cock, I mean. You still do the same kinds of things, right?"

"Right. But the attitude is different and so is the touch. It's pretty hard to explain, especially over the phone, but I think you'll like it if you are willing to try."

"Well," replied Ashleigh, hesitantly. "As long as it's with you, I think I might want to try it. Could we take it very slowly?"

"That's just great with me." Sharon answered, "I was hoping you'd say something like that. You're the first one in a long time to affect me this way, so you're something special to me."

"Thanks, Sharon, I needed to hear that. When do you think we can get together for my first lesson. Soon, I hope, before I lose my nerve." Ashleigh laughed.

"How about Wednesday night. Ted won't be home so I'll be free. I'll bring a change of clothes and plan to stay over at your place, OK?"

"That sounds great to me. I'll see you for lunch on Wednesday, then we'll have dinner at my place. By the way, bring your bikini. My complex has a heated pool and a hot tub."

"Sounds great. See you Wednesday. Bye."

After Ashleigh hung up the phone, she immediately began to have second thoughts. What have I gotten myself into, she wondered. I just committed to have sex with a woman! I must admit that it felt good to touch Sharon and have her touch me, even the kisses were nice.

Well, it's just the start. If I find I don't like it, I can always beg off. Besides, I did buy some new toys I haven't used yet.

Tuesday became the longest day of the week.

On Tuesday night, Tom called. After some minutes of billing and cooing, Tom began to get serious. He told Ashleigh he would have to break their weekend date due to a conference his boss had called. He would be leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday night. Then he asked if they could have dinner on Thursday night. Ashleigh happily agreed to dinner.

Tom then told her about the upcoming doubles tennis tournament at his complex. It was billed as "Hit and Giggle" tennis since no one was expected to be a great player. He asked if she would be his partner.

Ashleigh stalled saying she really didn't play tennis. Tom persisted, claiming most of the others didn't play either but it could be a lot of fun. After much coaxing, she agreed. The convincing argument was that she had two weeks to practice and he told her that Sharon was a pretty good tennis player who would probably like to give her a few pointers. Ashleigh laughed and agreed that Sharon could probably teach her a few things.

When Sharon showed up on Wednesday, Ashleigh was more than ready. She nearly ran to the waiting convertible and slipped into the seat.

Sharon leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth, then began driving. The restaurant was only a short distance away so neither woman said very much.

At the restaurant, they found a table in the garden away from most of the other diners. They both ordered quickly, then Ashleigh found herself staring into Sharon's deep brown eyes.

Sharon reached over and took her hand gently, stroking the back of her hand with her thumb.

"OK, honey, get comfortable, nothings going to happen here. I'll explain to you how I came to be a switch hitter. It all started in the summer between my sophomore and junior year of college. I went home to Kansas for the summer and my best friend at the time, Jennifer, was also home for the summer. Neither of us had steady boyfriends and boy were we horny."

"One particularly warm afternoon, we were sitting in the barn loft talking about men when Jennifer suddenly took off her blouse. Then she lay back in the hay, with her hands behind her head and her tits sticking up - what a sight. She looked at me and quietly invited me to taste her. Well, I tell you, it took me a while to get up the nerve but when I finally kissed her nipple, she moaned and I loved the taste. It was all downhill from there."

"We spent the rest of the summer together, hugging, kissing, and making love to each other every chance we got. I discovered what a pussy tastes like and what it felt like to have a woman eat me. I suppose it's not for everybody, but that summer it really suited us."

"By the end of the summer, we were experts at making each other come over and over again. Then it was time to go back to our respective schools. I never saw her again after that summer. She dropped out of her junior year to get married and move to Pittsburgh or somewhere like that. I met Ted in my junior year and we've been together since."

"In the ten years since then, I've only met one other woman I would like to make love to and she's sitting across from me right now."

Sharon said, smiling at Ashleigh and staring directly into her eyes.

"I don't know why, but you got my motor running from the first moment we met on the sidewalk on the way to the pool, do you remember?"

"Yes, I remember. I remember I was very taken with you as well but I didn't know why. And later at the pool when I lost my top and you put it back on, I remember being very glad that you touched me so intimately but it still didn't really sink in."

"And do you remember when you won the final and really lost your top? You were pretty brazen, standing there holding that tape, smiling at the world topless."

"Oh yes, I remember. I was so excited that I won I didn't think about losing my top and then I saw your face. And when you splashed into the pool to retrieve my top, I think that's when I began to love you. Even so, I didn't think it would be more than a platonic love, you know, like best friends rather than lovers. It's still a little scary, even now."

"The idea of making love to a woman and at the same time, so to speak, to a man is both exciting and scary. I'm still not sure I'm capable of it but I think I have decided I'd like to try. You won't be angry if it's not my thing, will you, Sharon?"

"No, of course not. I know what a big step this is for you. We'll take things very slowly and when you're comfortable, we'll get down to business. Until then, it's just for fun. OK? No promises."

"Just for fun. No promises."

Ashleigh repeated and raised her glass in a toast. The two women touched glasses and drank to each other, neither of them believing that this was going to be just for fun.

Wednesday afternoon dragged slowly on for Ashleigh after Sharon dropped her back at the plant. With each passing hour, she grew more excited knowing that she would be in bed with Sharon that evening. By five o'clock, she was so wound up she was nearly in tears. The stress showed on her face when she slowly walked out the front door to meet Sharon and lead her back to her apartment.

When they parked at the complex, Sharon quickly realized Ashleigh's state of mind and moved to comfort her. She removed her bag from the trunk and walked up to Ashleigh very slowly. Two steps away, she stopped and looked at the little girl who stood before her.

"Should I go home now?" Sharon asked in nearly a whisper. "Or can I stay the night and we'll just girl talk."

Sharon waited silently for a reply. Finally Ashleigh raised her eyes to look at Sharon and the beginning of a smile moved the corners of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Sharon, I guess I've over dramatized this in my mind and it's got me really edgy. Do you understand? It's not that I want to chase you away but I'm just not sure I really want to do this. Could we start out being just good friends?"

"Of course we can." said Sharon, moving to hug the other woman. As Sharon's arms surrounded her, Ashleigh's fears suddenly subsided and she quickly hugged her close, pressing her lips to the side of Sharon's neck.

In the next moment, Ashleigh's mouth found Sharon's and they exchanged a deep, loving kiss. Ashleigh ended the kiss and stood holding Sharon with her eyes downcast.

"I'm sorry, Sharon, I guess I'm a little confused."

"That's OK, honey".

Placing her arm around Ashleigh's waist, Sharon turned them towards the apartment and they began walking arm in arm. Neither of them spoke as their hips meshed and they held each other close. A few minutes later, Ashleigh was unlocking her apartment door and ushering Sharon inside.

Showing Sharon the apartment took only a few minutes as it was only one bedroom. Sharon hung up her work clothes, then suggested they have a drink. Ashleigh agreed and led the way to the kitchen. Sharon smiled to herself as she followed Ashleigh's twitching ass down the short hall.

"She's sure selling it." Sharon thought. "And I'm buying."

After Ashleigh fixed the drinks, she suggested they spend some time in the hot tub before dinner. Sharon quickly agreed and started back to the bedroom to change into her bikini. Ashleigh followed her and found her eyes riveted to Sharon's swinging ass.

Once in the room, Sharon put her glass down and lost no time removing her top and her bra, baring her breasts. She paused only slightly to inspect the effect on Ashleigh. Pleased with the reaction, she slowly began undressing, removing her skirt and panties. Sharon stretched her body, now completely naked, before reaching into her bag for her bikini.

Ashleigh watched Sharon intensely, almost gulping her drink in the process. She didn't move until after Sharon reached into her bag. Ashleigh very calmly removed her blouse and bra, then her skirt and panties in much the same fashion as Sharon. When she was completely naked, she stood still, as if waiting for Sharon somehow to recognize her feat. When Sharon continued rummaging in her bag, Ashleigh realized she was avoiding looking at her on purpose in an effort to make her feel comfortable.

Ashleigh sighed audibly and strolled across the small room to her closet to retrieve her own bikini. As she crossed the room, she realized that Sharon was indeed watching her out of the corner of her eye and she held her head higher and her back straighter.

The two women faced each other and put on their bikinis almost in time with each other. Now covered, Sharon a pproached Ashleigh with an expectant look on her face.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it? I didn't even see you blush."

They both laughed and hugged each other. The tension of the moment had been broken and Ashleigh was once again comfortable with her closeness to Sharon and to Sharon's luscious body. Ashleigh brought out some large beach towels and together they prepared to head for the hot tub.

The spa was located across the parking lot from the her apartment and the two women walked closely together, each in their thong bikinis. They carried a second drink in plastic glasses and set their things on nearby chairs.

The hot tub was deserted as they started the whirlpool action and slipped into the hot water. For the next hour, they simply luxuriated in the bubbling hot water, aided by the alcohol they consumed.

Sharon finally admitted to being hungry and they got out of the hot tub. Wrapped in the huge beach towels, they made their way back across the parking lot to the apartment. Once inside, Sharon pulled Ashleigh close and kissed her warmly, her tongue dancing lightly across Ashleigh's moist lips. Ashleigh responded in kind and pulled Sharon closer to her.

"Later, my love." Sharon whispered. "Dinner first, then dessert."

Since they both worked, Ashleigh had pre-ordered some carryout Chinese food. It took only a minute to confirm the order then they had a twenty minute wait for the delivery. She suggested that Sharon shower first in case the delivery was early. Sharon agreed, wisely not pushing Ashleigh just yet.

Just as the doorbell sounded, Sharon emerged from the bedroom dressed only in a see-through teddy and bikini panties. Ashleigh was still wearing her thong bikini and the two women looked at each other for a long moment, trying to decide which of them should answer the door. Ashleigh finally moved toward the door saying,

"It is my apartment, after all. They'll just have to get used to the new me."

When she opened the door, it was the deliveryman with their dinner. He was about 18 and his jaw dropped when he saw both Sharon and Ashleigh in next to nothing. He held out the deliver package but couldn't manage to speak.

Ashleigh handed him a bill and told him to keep the change, then immediately turned so he could get a good look at her exposed ass. He was still standing open mouthed as Sharon smilingly closed the front door.