Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharon gets it up the ass and then some.
2.5k words
4.76
21.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thanks to my readers for the feedback, comments, and especially the votes. As promised, here is the first chapter of Book II. I hope you enjoy this book as much as you apparently enjoyed the first book.

After dropping Tom and Ashleigh at Tom's house, Ted quickly backed the car onto the street and turned around heading for his own house not 200 yards away. As he drove, Sharon's hands began removing his belt and unzipping his pants, freeing his already hardening cock. As his cock sprang free in Sharon's warm grasp, Ted managed to push the button to open the garage door and guide the car inside. By the time he stopped and turned off the engine, Sharon's mouth was already engulfing the head of his cock and swirling her warm tongue around it. Ted pushed the button to slide his seat back giving Sharon more room to access his throbbing cock.

As her mouth began to move farther onto his cock, Ted reached around and pulled her blouse out of her skirt and nearly over her head. He began to caress the smooth skin of her back as far down as he could reach, nearly touching her ass cheeks. Sharon moaned her approval of his actions and continued sucking his cock in earnest. After a few minutes, Sharon released his cock and looked directly into Ted's eyes.

"Where would you like to put this thing tonight, Teddy dear", she cooed.

"Right up your ass." He replied.

"Ohhh yes, Teddy, Please fuck my ass tonight. I want it so bad."

She replied, pinching his hard cock just behind the head to prevent him from cumming.

Sharon raised up and kissed Ted on the mouth, jabbing her tongue into his waiting mouth and biting on his lower lip. Ted was suddenly energized by the sexy actions of his wife and began pushing her away so they could exit the car. On the way to the bedroom, both Sharon and Ted began removing clothing in their rush to get naked. By the time Ted reached the doorway to the master suite, Sharon was already undressed and standing by the bed with a wicked grin on her face.

"Come her, lover." She said, holding her hands out to him. "I'm hot already. I want your hot cum up my ass and in my cunt. I've already had it in my mouth tonight so let's take care of my other holes, please."

Ted approached the naked woman with his hard cock pointing straight at her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her fiercely as his cock slid between her legs and rubbed against her already dripping pussy. After a few minutes of passionate kissing and fondling, Ted gently pushed Sharon back onto the bed. Sharon sat back on the bed and slid herself up towards the headboard, ending up on her back with her legs spread in anticipation. She gripped the hard wood of the headboard, eyes closed, offering herself to Ted for whatever he wanted to do to her.

Ted slipped between her legs and kissed her clit. As his lips touched her, Sharon moaned aloud. Ted opened the protective lips of her clitoris with his fingers and began to lick the insides, gently passing across the engorged nub.

Sharon's hips jerked off the bed and the beginnings of an orgasm shot thru her body. As he continued his licking, she began urging him on with her words.

"Yes, yes, yes, Teddy, Lick my clit. Oh yes, I love it. Yes, like that. Ohhhh it's sooo good, Teddy." She cried. "That's it, darling, eat me all up, I love your tongue."

In a few more minutes, Sharon exploded in an orgasm that shook her whole body. As she rested, Ted turned her over on her stomach and lifted her hips, raising her to her knees. He knelt on the bed behind her and ran his hands gently over the curve of her ass cheeks. He moved closer to her, on his knees, and rubbed the head of his cock against the slit of her pussy. Sharon moaned loudly and begged him to fuck her.

"Oh God, Teddy, I want your cock in me. Please fuck me, baby, I'm so hot."

Ted placed the head of his cock against her pussy lips and shoved forward, inserting himself completely in one lunge. It felt great to finally have his cock buried to the hilt inside her hot, grasping pussy. He began to fuck her and was incited by her words.

"Oh Teddy, it hurts. You're so big you're splitting me. God Damn you, you're hurting me."

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Oh God no, you bastard, fuck me. Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, I don't care, just keep fucking me, you bastard."

Suddenly, Ted remembered he had been invited to fuck her ass and looked to the bedside table. There it was, the K-Y Jelly on the nightstand, just waiting to be used. He paused in his motions and reached over to grasp the jar. With his cock deeply imbedded in her pussy, Ted opened the jar and spread a liberal amount of the jelly on his fingers. Still inside the twitching pussy, he began smoothing the jelly on her asshole, inserting the tip of one finger in the process.

"Oh, yes, darling, that's it. Put that thing in my ass. I want it all up my ass, please, yes, yes, yes."

Ted inserted one finger into her ass up to the knuckle, then withdrew it. He then withdrew his cock from her pussy, an action that caused Sharon to scream in protest. When he inserted two fingers into her asshole, her protesting ceased, followed by a loud moan. He ran two fingers into and out of her asshole several times, getting her well greased for the coming event.

At last, he grasped his cock and spread the remaining jelly over the head and shaft. He positioned the head at the entrance to her ass hole, accompanied by groans from Sharon.

"Oh yes, baby, slide that thing in there. I'm ready for you now, baby, come on, give it too me."

Ted pushed forward and the head of his cock began to enter her tight, slick asshole. Sharon moaned loudly as the thick head pressed past her sphincter. In a moment it was in. Sharon was breathing heavily through her mouth, compensating for the pain of his entry. Ted paused to allow her to accommodate his size and get ready for the remainder of his tool. In a few seconds, he began pushing his stiff cock into her expanding asshole. Sharon grunted and began announcing her pleasure as the pain was replaced.

"Yes, Teddy, that's it. Put that thing in there. I want it all, Teddy baby, give it to me. I want to feel your balls against my ass. Come on, you fucker, fuck me in the ass. Yes, yes, that's it. Put it all in."

At last Ted's thighs were against Sharon's thighs, announcing that he was completely inside her. He paused for only a moment to let her savor the fullness of his cock, then began to pull out for the first of many reinsertions. Ted loved fucking Sharon's ass and took great delight in moving in and out of her asshole slowly, building the tension in himself until at last he exploded deep in her asshole.

Sharon breathed deeply when Ted paused, knowing that he would begin fucking her any second. As the seconds passed, she grew restless and began to shake her ass in an effort to get his to start his fucking, the action she loved so much. Finally, he began to pull out and Sharon began to wail her sentiment.

"Oh yes, Teddy, that's the way. Come on, baby, ohh it hurts, yeah baby, fuck my ass. Do it. Yes, Yes, Yes. That's the way. Oh you fucker, you're hurting me. Damn you. Fuck me, you bastard. That's it. Oh Oh Oh Teddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh Oh Oh,OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh."

When Sharon cried out, Ted gushed his hot cum deep into her asshole, gripping her waist firmly to maintain complete contact. Her breath exploded in one huge gasp, telling him she had indeed climaxed. As Ted began to regain his own breath, he rubbed Sharon's back and buttocks. His cock was still firmly inside her asshole although it was deflating. In a few more moments, his cock slipped from her tightening asshole and Sharon groaned at the emptiness she now felt.

Ted climbed off the bed and retrieved small towels, one of which he placed between Sharon's legs as she lay on her side. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her tenderly. Sharon reacted to his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, sucking on his lower lip, a thing she did when she was pleased with him. As she sucked his lip, she whimpered her pleasure and Ted was most pleased that he had pleasured his beautiful lady.

A short while later, as they were resting comfortably in their bed, Sharon kissed him lightly, and rubbed her breasts against his chest. Curling her arms around him, she began to talk.

"Teddy, what do you think Tom and Ashleigh are doing right now?"

"I'd guess they were fucking like we were." Ted replied. "After all, you two really got us going tonight."

"Do you think he fucked her ass like you did to me?"

"I don't know. Tom hasn't said anything yet about their sex life except to say she is great in bed. Somehow I don't think he's gotten into her ass yet."

"I'll bet you'd like to get into her ass, wouldn't you, Teddy, or any other hole you could manage. Tell the truth, darling, she does turn you on, right?"

"What kind of a question is that? I'm lying in bed with my wife, who I just screwed in the ass, and she asks me if someone else is attractive to me! My, God, have you lost your mind, woman?"

"No, darling, I'm merely curious. You see, if Ashleigh turned you on and I was turned on by Tom, that could lead to a whole new relationship between the four of us. You hinted at that yourself at dinner tonight, don't you remember?"

"I remember, but those comments were sparked by the kiss you girls exchanged before dinner. I certainly don't have any desire for Tom in the way that you seem to have for Ashleigh."

"None at all? You don't find Tom attractive? He really does have a nice body, you know, and he is a nice person. After all, you work with him all the time, don't you think you could be more than friends someday?"

Ted sat straight up in bed.

"Sharon, are you suggesting that I should have sex with Tom?"

Sharon put her hand on his chest and pushed him back down.

"No, darling, I'm suggesting that we should think about expanding our horizons in regard to sex, that's all. Think about it for a minute."

"You like it when I stroke you cock like this, don't you?

"Ummmm, you know I do."

"And you like it when I caress your balls and the place between your balls and your asshole, like this, right?"

"Oh yeah, baby, that's great."

"I remember just a few days ago when I played with your ass and then you let me put my dildo up your ass. That was great, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure was."

"Now Teddy, if you really think about it, wouldn't all those things feel the same regardless of who was taking care of you? After all, you have your eyes closed most of the time anyway, right?"

"Well, maybe so, but I never thought about it like that. I mean, I always imagined a woman doing those things and sucking my cock, never a man."

"Yes, I know, but that doesn't make it bad does it, just different, like me and Ashleigh enjoying each other? Isn't that right, Teddy dear?"

"Well, I guess so, but..."

"But nothing. Look at this huge hard on you grew just while we were talking about it! Oh Teddy, I have to make good use of that cock, let me ride it for awhile. After all, I haven't had your cum in my pussy yet tonight. Let's make a deal. I'll sit on your cock and make you cum again if you promise to think about what I said, ok?"

"OK, I promise I'll think about it."

Ted raised up to kiss Sharon and she immediately pushed her tongue into his mouth. She rolled on top of him, resting her pussy on his now hard cock, and began kissing him in earnest. Her hips were moving up and down, rubbing her pussy lips against his hard cock, teasing him mercilessly.

Finally, she sat up and rose to her knees. With a wicked grin on her face, she grasped his hard cock in her left hand and placed the head at the entrance to her hot, wet cunt. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she began sitting down on his cock, impaling herself on his monster. As she descended, little moans of joy slipped from her mouth.

"Ohhh, Ummmm, that's so good. Oh Teddy, you're splitting me. God you're huge tonight. Ummm, Ummm, Yes, Oh Damn!"

Slowly she slid down his cock until their pubic hairs were meshed together and Ted was holding her hips with his hands.

"Oh God, Teddy, you fill me up so beautifully. Oh, Uhhhh. Play with my tits, Teddy, grab them, pinch them, oh please, please, please."

Ted moved his hands up to her breasts, grabbing each of them in each hand, pinching the nipples lightly between his thumb and forefinger.

As he began to grip tighter and twist her nipples, Sharon groaned her pleasure and speeded up the movement of her hips. Round and around, up and down, side to side, she moved. Her body convulsed and she froze for a brief moment as the orgasm flooded over her, then she was moving again building towards another climax. As each successive wave of orgasm hit here, Ted squeezed her tits harder than before in an effort to enhance her pleasure.

Sharon moaned louder and louder as her highs became higher and her lows lower. Finally, on the fourth time she managed to grip his cock so tightly that he couldn't hold back and he spewed his hot cum deep into her waiting pussy. Sharon screamed as her orgasm hit her at the same time as she felt his cum inside her.

"OH GOD TEDDY I"M COOOOOMMMMMIIIINNNGGG."

She collapsed on top of him and wrapped her arms around him as best she could. Ted did likewise as they began to calm down, completely exhausted. After a while, he rolled the sleepy Sharon off him and tenderly covered her with a sheet, kissed her goodnight, and collapsed on the bed. As he closed his eyes, his last thought was that he was the luckiest man in the world to have a woman as hot as Sharon.