Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls explain the rules to the boys.
3.4k words
4.85
18k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ashleigh got to work that morning, she saw her coworker Diane in the cafeteria. Diane was a black woman about Ashleigh's age with a body every bit as good as hers. She noted that Diane had that "just fucked" look and wondered if she displayed the same look. Filling her coffee cup, she moved to the table where Diane was seated.

"Good morning, Diane, you look great today."

"Good morning, Ashleigh, so do you. I guess sex makes us both brighter, doesn't it."

"I wasn't going to say anything but since you brought it up you do have that "just fucked" look. I assume it's your new boyfriend."

"Absolutely, Ashleigh, David stayed at my place last night and we had the greatest sex of my life, including a quickie this morning. That man has a really talented cock and that's for sure. How about you? Is that look on you because of Mr. Tom for lunch?"

"You better believe it. Tom and I have been a steady thing for the last few weeks and he is great in the sack as well. He doesn't have much of an imagination but he is willing to try anything to please me so I'm a happy camper."

"Good for you. We'll have to double date sometime. It might be fun."

"It sure might be. I'm already committed for this weekend but we can try to arrange something one day soon. I have to go now, the front desk awaits me."

Later that day Ashleigh had a break and decided to call Sharon. When Sharon answered, she was all business so Ashleigh tried to remain calm.

"Hi, Sharon, this is Ashleigh. Can you talk?"

"Hi, Ashleigh, sure, but just for a minute. My boss is meeting with the Plant Manager and I smell something big happening here. What's up?"

"I had a talk with Tommy last night and I think he'll go for anything we set up. This morning before I left he promised me he would be open to whatever I arranged, even if it was something to do with Ted. I'll tell you all the details later but I wanted you to know at least that much."

"That's really interesting, Ashleigh. I'd love to hear how you got that promise but my boss is coming back now so I'll have to go. Bye."

That evening, Ashleigh was busy recording the card sayings they had worked on earlier in the week when the phone rang. It was Sharon and she was excited.

The meeting her boss was involved in that afternoon was to inform him that he had been promoted and in the discussion he had recommended that Sharon replace him as manager of the department. The recommendation had to be reviewed and she wouldn't know for a week or so yet but her boss was pretty positive that she would get the promotion.

Ashleigh was thrilled for Sharon but the best part was yet to come.

"Ashleigh, if I get this promotion, I will have to replace me. Would you like to be my administrative assistant? I know you can handle the job and I'm pretty sure they'll let me hire you. What do you say?"

"Sharon, that would be terrific. It would be a step up the ladder for me and I could be close to you. Do you really think we could work well together?"

"Sure. We do think alike but we also value each other's opinions, right? What could be better? Besides, look how we have cooperated on the sex game idea. Business is just a game people play for money. We should be at least as good at that as we are at anything else. Anyway, it's still a week or so away but promise me you'll think about it, OK?"

"OK, I promise. Now, about the sex game, do you have any idea how wet I'm getting just printing these ideas we came up with? Oh, Sharon, why aren't you here? I could use a good cunt licking."

"Why Ashleigh Townsend, I do declare, you seem to be becoming downright decadent."

"I had a good teacher."

"OK, so tell me about Tom. You said he would do anything you wanted him to do including sex with Ted. How did you do it?"

Ashleigh related the details of their evening together and Sharon listened intently. As she listened, she formed her ideas of how she was going to bring Ted to the same level of intensity as Tom so they could try their experiment this very weekend. They agreed to do a trial game on Friday night because the remainder of the weekend was already planned. This trial would not require the boys to interact directly with each other but they would be watching each other as well as the women. The idea was to wet their appetite for more involvement.

Ashleigh was up late that night, finishing the cards for the game and sorting them into three stacks. It was almost midnight before she finally went to bed dreaming of sex with Tom, with Sharon, with anyone for right now. When she woke up the following morning she was so horny she immediately reached for her dildo and stroked herself to orgasm before getting out of bed.

Friday at work was the normal routine. She had further conversations with Diane and made a mental note of possibly including Diane and David in their sex games in the future. When 5 o'clock finally came, she was more than ready to go.

Ashleigh went home and began packing for the weekend. It would be quite a weekend. Sex games at Sharon's tonight, swimming and the tennis tournament tomorrow and Sunday. And probably more sex in between - what a wonderful weekend. She packed her sexiest outfits and bikinis as well as her tennis racquet and was out the door by 6.

When she arrived at Tom's, he greeted her with a warm, wet kiss.

"We are expected at Sharon's at 7pm for dinner tonight, but I suppose you already know that, princess."

"Yes, Sharon told me last night, Tom. That is all right with you, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course, Ashleigh. I just would like to spend the evening with you wherever it is."

Ashleigh moved forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him lightly, running her tongue over his lips and lightly sucking on his tongue.

"Tommy, you're not upset, are you?"

"No, not really, I was just expecting to have you all to myself tonight, that's all. Most of the weekend is already crowded."

"Don't worry, darling, we'll have plenty of time for ourselves. I promise you'll get lots of sex this weekend, you'll see."

She kissed him again and moved her hands to his crotch, rubbing his cock through his pants. Tom began to moan as his cock hardened and Ashleigh gripped it harder. His tongue entered her mouth bolder and she sucked it thoroughly.

"Down boy, save that until later. I promise you'll get to use it a lot tonight. Maybe even with Sharon. You'd like that, wouldn't you Tommy, to get your fat cock into Sharon's hot pussy or maybe up her sweet ass or even in my ass, right?"

Tommy groaned without verbalizing his answer and Ashleigh continued.

"I know, Tommy, I know. You just go along with the game tonight and I promise you'll really have a great time, OK?"

"Yes, princess, your wish is my command. Can I lick your tits now, before we go?"

"Yes, darling, here they are, eat them good."

Ashleigh opened her blouse and let Tom place his mouth over her exposed tit. Tom sucked hard, causing Ashleigh to grab his head and hold it to her breast. He teased the nipple with his tongue and bit it lightly, causing Ashleigh to gasp in sheer delight. Finally, she moved his head back and replaced her nipple with her hot, probing tongue.

"You bastard, you've got me so hot, Tommy. Finish me. Use your fingers in my pussy and help me come, please. Oh please, Tommy, put something in my pussy now."

Tom reached under her skirt and pushed her panties aside. Ashleigh spread her legs to ease his access and clutched at his shoulders as his fingers entered her dripping pussy. Tom sawed two fingers in and out of her cunt rapidly and in moments she squeezed her legs together trapping his hand between her thighs with his fingers firmly inside her.

She froze for a moment, then released a huge breath and collapsed against Tom for support. He held her, keeping his fingers inside her, until her breathing slowed down then he removed his fingers, accompanied by a deep sigh from Ashleigh.

"Oh Tommy, you wonderful fucker, thank you, my darling, thank you."

Ashleigh wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him warmly, rubbing her body hard against him.

When the kiss finally ended, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and clean up before they went to Sharon's. A few minutes later, a radiant Ashleigh presented herself to the still smiling Tom for escort across the street to Sharon's where new adventures awaited them.

Ted opened the door almost instantly when Tom knocked. He greeted Ashleigh warmly, with a hug and a kiss, and then shook hands with Tom before also giving him a semblance of a hug, which Tom returned. Both men smiled at each other hinting that they knew what was about to happen. They were in for a big surprise.

Ashleigh walked straight to the kitchen where Sharon was putting the finishing touches on their dinner. The two women greeted each other with a warm hug then, with a glimpse at the men to be sure they were looking, Sharon kissed Ashleigh on the mouth inserting her tongue deeply. Ashleigh responded instantly and moved her hands to cover Sharon's ass cheeks and press them more firmly together. The kiss lasted a long time, giving the men a good look.

Sharon then walked over to Tom and kissed him in a similar manner. Tom kept his hands on her back but he responded with his tongue in Sharon's insistent mouth. Finally finished with the greeting, Sharon announced that dinner was almost ready if they would care to be seated. Tom held up the two bottles of wine he brought and Ted stepped forward to assist in the opening of both bottles.

Seated at the dinner table, after bowing appropriately at the warm comments regarding the food, Sharon boldly opened the dinner table discussion.

"Tom, Ashleigh tells me that you would like to fuck me. Is that true?"

Tom actually turned red in the face at this bold question. His mouth moved but no words came out. Ashleigh stepped in to help him out.

"Tell the truth, Tom darling, it's obvious from your stumbling. Just for the record, Sharon says that Ted wants to fuck me too, isn't that right, Teddy?"

Ted gulped and answered in the affirmative with just one word. After he replied, Sharon and Ashleigh looked at each other and began to laugh. Finally, Sharon stopped laughing.

"C'mon, boys, we're not little kids here. We all know we lust after each other. What's the problem with talking about it. I think it would be interesting dinner conversation and could lead to a very interesting evening."

"I guess I was just taken by surprise, Sharon." said Ted. "But now that the subject is open, sure I'd like to fuck Ashleigh. It would be a shame to let a body like hers be used exclusively by just one man even if it is Tom."

"As far as that goes, I'll be completely honest, there are several women in this complex that I'd like to get into the sack but when it comes down to it, but I wouldn't want to be divorced because of it."

"No chance of that, Ted dear, you're just too good in bed for me to let you get away. Now back to my original question, would you like to fuck me, Tommy?"

"If it could be arranged so that Ted doesn't end up divorced as he indicated, and I wouldn't lose Ashleigh in the process, I'd jump your bones in a flash."

"Good answer, Tommy, thank you for the consideration. So it seems that the four of us are not fundamentally opposed to a little partner swapping between friends as long as it's only sex and not love, is that right?" asked Ashleigh.

Everyone at the table nodded in the affirmative.

A little food was eaten and wine was drunk to let the effect of the pronouncement sink in to the four friends. Sharon led off the next phase of the discussion.

"Suppose I wanted to fuck Tom tonight, Ashleigh, would you and Ted want to watch or would you perhaps join in and fuck each other at the same time?"

"I can't speak for Ted but I wouldn't be opposed to either situation. I think watching you and Tom for awhile might encourage us to join in but I've never had the opportunity to watch two people have sex. You know I've seen it in videos and that it really turns me on but watching it in person seems like it would be really exciting. What do you think, Ted?"

"Well, I think I'd really like to watch Tom fuck Sharon. It would certainly be better than a sex video. If we assume that you and I are seated together, I'm sure that my hands would be all over you while they were getting into it and we would probably follow their lead very quickly. Maybe we could wait long enough for them to watch us after they were finished but I make no promises."

"What about you, Tom, do you think you could get into fucking me knowing that Ted and Ashleigh were watching"?

"Sure, I guess so. I've never been especially shy about sex anyway and we both did get our tubes cleaned at the same time in the same room last week, remember? I think I would probably be so involved that having watchers wouldn't make a difference or maybe make the whole thing more exciting rather than less exciting. God, it sounds like we're discussing a play or something."

"In a way it is, Tommy," said Ashleigh "except that we would also be the players."

"Personally, I think it would be really exciting for the four of us to have sex in the same room at the same time. Just imagine hearing the sounds of a sex video really live just a few feet away while you're also having real live sex. Ummmm, great."

After a little more wine, Sharon began a slightly different discussion. She was more confident now that the earlier agreements had been voiced and continued calmly, reaching a hand under the table to caress Ashleigh's thigh.

"You boys know that Ashleigh and I really like each other, would you be interested in watching us make love to each other some time?"

The men immediately and enthusiastically answered yes!

"Well, we didn't need to even ask that one, did we Ashleigh?"

"I guess not, Sharon, but what is it that turns you on when you watch two women make love. We wouldn't be doing anything that you wouldn't do with a woman, you know, and sometimes we even use dildos to pretend that one of us is a man. What's the attraction?"

"I can't really put it into words but it just really turns me on." Replied Tom. "The mere thought of two women kissing, licking, and sucking each other is enough to get my motor running. The opportunity to see it happen in person with people that I know intimately is beyond description."

Ted agreed completely with Tom's reply and said so.

"So if Sharon and I decide to make love to each other, you two would just sit back and watch, is that it? You wouldn't get into it with each other? You'd just sit there and jackoff by yourselves?"

"Probably." Ted answered. "I never thought of that possibility. It might be fun to jackoff Tom but there are so many rules that it might not be worth the risk."

"Ted's right." Added Tom. "I don't think either of us is basically opposed to sex between men, especially with each other, but there is a huge risk that could affect not only our relationships with you girls but our jobs as well."

"I understand." said Sharon. "So if we were to make the rules right now that would guarantee your safety, both of you, so long as you both played by the rules, would you consider having sex with each other while we watched? Sort of a turnabout is fair play kind of deal?"

Tom and Ted stared at each other for a long time. Finally Tom smiled and Ted smiled in return.

"Yes, I guess we could consider it." Said Tom, finally. "Presuming we would not be exposed in any way to the outside world, we still would have to be in a situation where we could try it."

"It's hard to imagine a situation where I could get hard with only Ted to excite me, you understand, and I think he would be in the same position, right, Ted?"

"You got it, Tom. As much as I like Tom, he isn't really a sexual turn on for me so the situation would have to enhance that aspect of it somehow. If it could be arranged, something like in the course of a really sexual evening or a sex related game of some kind, I could see us doing something with each other. I mean, maybe stroking each others cocks or possibly kissing each other or even sucking each others cocks but I don't know about going any farther than that. I mean, I like shoving my cock up Sharon's ass and I would easily put it up Ashleigh's ass but I'm not sure I want to put it up Tom's ass, although you do have a nice ass, Tom boy."

"Who said you get to put your cock up my ass, Teddy, maybe it's my cock that goes up your ass! Anyway it works, I think I'd be open to the idea."

"I heard something a long time ago that just fits this situation." Said Ashleigh. "It's that your greatest sex organ is between your ears. If you allow something, no matter what it is, to be pleasurable for you it will bring you pleasure. It seems like that's what we four have to do if we're going to expand our sexual relationships, don't you think?"

"That's probably right, Ashleigh" replied Ted. "If I think it hurts, it will hurt. If I think it will bring me pleasure, it will bring me pleasure or at least not pain. That idea works for all aspects of life, not just for sex."

"I use it quite well in my work but I never thought of applying it to my sex life. So, wife, where do we go from here? I know you have a plan or we wouldn't have had this discussion in the first place. Would you like to let us in on your plan?"

Sharon and Ashleigh grinned at each other. This is exactly the outcome they wanted. Now the boys were ready to hear about the rules of the game, after a little more liquor.

Sharon described the game they had developed. It was basically draw poker to begin with, a game they all had played. In this game, the amount of money on the table was limited to $25 per player and the maximum bet was $5 per hand. When a player ran out of money they could stay in the game by betting an article of clothing. Each player would start with 3 allowed articles of clothing. When a player lost all of their clothing, the next hand was played with a special deck of cards.

The normal cards were dealt and if the naked player lost, they would draw the top card from the special deck. The naked loser would have to perform the sexual act stated on the card on the winner, including respecting the time limits. Sharon and Ashleigh had created three special decks, a beginner's deck that worked out only things between girls and guys. An intermediate deck, that included random partner acts without any penetration unless the participants agreed, and an expert player deck that included penetration between the participants regardless of who they were or what sex.

The other players were to watch the action and observe that the time limits were strictly enforced. At some point, they fully expected the action to break down and serious pair fucking would ensue. That left only the question of who would be partnered for the final fucking.