Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 05

Story Info
Let the games begin.
3.5k words
4.61
14.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, the four friends were grinning broadly, aided by the wine they had consumed. The boys' cocks were getting hard and the girls' panties were getting wet. Sharon suggested a short break while they cleaned up the dinner dishes. A short while later, the dinner table was clean and the cards were retrieved from the closet. Glasses were refilled and they began to play.

The game was started. Following the rules, Tom was the winner for most of the hands. Ashleigh was the big loser. When she lost her shoes, she stood up and made a show of taking them off, along with hoots from the boys and shouts of "Take it all off". She reminded them they had to win the rest of her clothes. Sharon was not far behind Ashleigh in the clothes department and even Ted ran out of money quickly.

Finally, both Ashleigh and Sharon were down to only bra and panties and Ted was left with just his shorts. Tom was still clothed and had all their money. Sharon lost the next hand and had to decide to discard either her bra or her panties.

After a short deliberation, she stood up and did a short dance while taking off her bra. Her nipples were hard when she sat down again. The next hand Ashleigh lost and imitated Sharon in removing her bra. The boys' cocks were very hard by this time.

Ashleigh lost her panties the next hand. She demurely lowered them to her ankles then kicked them across to Ted who caught them full in the face.

Momentarily, Ted kept the panties on his face before finally removing them and dropping them to the floor. Then it was Ted's turn to lose his shorts.

Following the lead of the girls, he stood up and slowly lowered his shorts revealing his hard cock. Both the girls sucked in their breath as they viewed his hard cock standing straight out in front of him. Sharon warned him to be careful when he sat down so as not to break that lovely thing.

Ashleigh lost the next hand and, for the first time, the special deck came into play. Ted won so Ashleigh had to perform whatever act the card dictated on him. As she read the card, a satisfied grin spread across her face.

"I have to suck his cock for 1 minute."

She announced and passed the card to Sharon for verification. Sharon agreed and reached for the timer.

"The time will start when your mouth closes over the head of his cock. Remember, you must stop when the alarm sounds."

Ted pushed his chair back from the table and Ashleigh stood up and moved to stand in front of him. With a wicked grin, she knelt before him and reached out to grasp his cock with her hand. With a sidelong glance at Tom, she opened her mouth and took the head of his throbbing tool between her lips. Sharon started the timer.

Ashleigh sucked his cock lovingly and caressed both the shaft and his balls with her hands. Ted closed his eyes and moaned as she proceeded. The alarm sounded. Ashleigh suddenly gripped his cock just behind the head and pinched it to keep him from exploding. She sat back grinning and licking her lips as Ted opened his eyes grinning from ear to ear. The success of the first hand urged them to play on.

Sharon lost the next hand and stood up. She slowly removed her panties and stood in front of Tom with her legs apart giving him a direct look at her heart shaped cunt hair. Tom's eyes widened as he saw Sharon completely naked for the first time. His cock jumped in the confines of his clothes. Ted's cock grew a little harder as he looked at his lovely wife.

Sharon lost the next hand and was forced to draw from the special deck. Her card instructed her to french kiss the winner for two minutes. She handed the card to Ashleigh for verification, then stood up with a wicked grin on her face.

"Stand up, Tommy, I want this to be a full body experience."

Tom stood up, his cock straining in his pants. Sharon came to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Ashleigh started the timer and said "GO". Sharon pressed her body to Tom's and kissed him passionately. Tom's hands roamed her back and moved lower, covering her ass cheeks. He pressed her to him harder as the kiss lasted and his ardor increased.

The alarm sounded and Ted and Ashleigh shouted for the couple to separate. They were both breathing heavily as they parted.

Ted lost the next hand and Ashleigh won. When he picked the card it told him to suck her breasts for 1 minute each. He handed the card to Tom, then rose from his seat. Ashleigh pushed her chair back from the table and spread her legs, giving Ted a place to kneel in order to perform his service. Sharon started the timer as Ted's lips closed on Ashleigh's right tit.

When the timer rang after one minute, Sharon ordered Ted to switch breasts then restarted the timer. Ashleigh was beside herself. Ted's tongue was doing wonderful things to her nipples, sending her to the verge of orgasm. As he worked on her left breast, he gently bit the nipple and Ashleigh moaned, grabbing his head. In seconds she experienced an orgasm as she held his head against her breast with his teeth grabbing her nipple. The alarm went off again and they were forced to stop.

"Oh shit." Exclaimed Ashleigh, "That was so good - do we really have to stop?"

"Yes. It's too early in the game to ignore the rules." Said Sharon, emphatically. "Tom still has his clothes on."

After a short break to let everyone cool down a little, the glasses were refilled and the game continued. The three of them were naked but Tom was still fully dressed.

Tom lost the next three hands in a row and was forced to pay the winners. Then the moment of truth came. Ted lost and Tom won. Ted reached for the card and studied it. Finally he handed it to Tom and announced,

"I have the option of manually stimulating him for 2 minutes or orally stimulating him for 1 minute."

The girls tried not to laugh and awaited Ted's decision.

"I've always wondered what a cock tasted like. I know Sharon and Ashleigh seem to really like the taste. It is a big step, however, so maybe just jacking him off is the easier thing to do."

"Go for it, Teddy, darling, we'll help you." Cried Sharon.

"Yes, Ted, we'll get him ready then you can take over, how about that?" shouted Ashleigh. "We could even blindfold him so he won't know who's mouth is on his cock. What do you think Tom, after all, your the recipient?"

"It's ok with me. I get my cock sucked regardless of who's mouth it is. With the blindfold, however, I can imagine whoever I want on my cock."

"OK, I'll do it but only if he takes his clothes off. I'm not going into his pants to find that thing."

Everyone laughed as Tom stood up and began to undress. When his cock was released from the confines of his shorts, both the women gasped. It was hard as steel and sticking straight out, throbbing for attention. Ashleigh steered him to the edge of the couch and instructed him to sit back on the arm with his legs together. She leaned in with her legs spread, and kissed him warmly, allowing his cock to brush against her wet cunt.

"Thank you, darling," she whispered, "I promise you won't regret this."

Sharon reappeared with a black piece of cloth that she folded and laid across Tom's eyes. She tied the cloth in the back then made sure he couldn't see anything. He was instructed to relax and support his weight on the arm of the couch, using his hands to keep himself upright.

"OK, folks, here's how we're going to do this." Sharon announced. "One of us will begin sucking this beautiful cock but no one will do any talking so he won't know who's mouth is being used. We will switch off with hand signals. When Ted's mouth is on him, I will use my watch to count the minute, but we will keep changing so he won't know when - or if - Ted's mouth was really on his cock. Everyone agree?" The other two nodded.

Sharon knelt in front of Tom first, gripping his cock in her hand and placing her mouth over the knob. She began an easy rhythm of sucking and rubbing, suppressing the little moans that she would have loved to emit. She quickly motioned for Ted to take her place. Ted knelt beside her with Ashleigh next to him.

Sharon removed her mouth but kept her hands on Tom's cock. Ted opened his mouth and took the head into his mouth. He was very pleasantly surprised by the warmth and texture of the tool and began to eagerly suck it as he had seen Sharon do. Ashleigh leaned over and caressed Tom's balls as the three of them adopted a rhythm that was driving Tom crazy.

Tom began to moan and his cock throbbed with the warning signs of his ejaculation. Ashleigh motioned to Sharon that Tom was about to cum and Sharon just grinned, keeping her hand on the back of Ted's head. Suddenly Tom groaned and spewed his hot cum into Ted's mouth. Ted swallowed furiously, not allowing a drop of Tom's delicious cum to escape his mouth.

As Tom's spurting ended, Ashleigh pushed Ted gently off Tom's member and replaced his mouth with her own. Sharon's hand action continued while Ted sat back with a satisfied grin on his face. Ashleigh used her talented tongue to restore Tom to his hard state, then released his cock.

"Time's up." Sharon announced, "Let's get some drinks and get back to the game. I think we can move to the second level deck now, don't you, Ashleigh?"

"I sure do, Sharon."

Ashleigh reached up and removed Tom's blindfold. As he blinked in the light, his first sight was of Ashleigh just inches away. He reached out and pulled her to him, kissing her warmly.

She pushed her hips forward to rub against his now hardening cock and embraced him warmly.

"How was it, darling, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Princess, that was fantastic. I couldn't even begin to tell the differences between the mouths. I think it was yours at the end because of what you did with your tongue but I have no idea whose mouth I came in. You were right, it really doesn't matter if your mind is open to the idea."

Ted came over and put his arms around the couple. He leaned in and kissed Ashleigh. Then turned his head and, in a surprise move, kissed Tom on the mouth. Sandwiched between Ashleigh and Ted, Tom had no option but to accept the kiss and found it was not much different than kissing a woman, except for the texture.

"It was my mouth and your cum tastes very good," stated Ted, as he broke the kiss. "Maybe sometime you can return the favor. I think you'll like it."

The three of them separated, then used the bathroom to clean up and refresh themselves before continuing with the game.

They were seated at the table boy-girl boy-girl. Sharon announced that the next deck would direct the loser to perform a sex act on another player by reference to the numbers 1 thru 4. They would draw for the numbers so the next performances would be random.

Ashleigh drew No 1., Sharon No. 3, and Tom No. 4, leaving Ted as No. 2. Ashleigh and Sharon were across from each other so the numbering did not require anyone to move.

The first hand, Ashleigh won and Ted lost. When he drew the card, he was surprised and read it out loud.

"If you are a woman and the winner is a man, you must sit on his cock for 1 minute without moving. If the winner is another woman, you must insert your fingers into her cunt for 1 minute without moving your fingers after insertion. If you are a man and the winner is a woman, you must allow her to sit on your cock for 1 minute without moving. If the winner is a man, you must allow him to push a finger up your ass for 1 minute without moving it after insertion. I guess you get to sit on me, Ashleigh."

"It sure sounds like it, Teddy, come lie on the floor."

Ted positioned himself on the floor, his cock standing straight in the air. As Ashleigh positioned herself over him, Tom and Sharon moved to the couch for a better view. Ashleigh lowered herself slowly on to Ted's hard cock. Inch by inch she impaled herself on his monster, moaning all the way.

"Oh, God, Teddy, what a beautiful, fat cock you have. It's splitting me. OH, OH ,Yes, Ahhh, oh Teddy, it's so big."

Finally, her pubic hairs were meshed with his and Sharon started the timer, reminding them not to move. Almost instantly, Ashleigh began moving her hips. Ted reached his hands up and grasped her hips in an effort to restrain her movements. In less than 30 seconds, Ashleigh cried out as an orgasm raced thru her body. She sighed loudly, then began a series of small movements with her hips, ending in another cry as a second, more powerful orgasm ripped thru her body.

Sharon called time and demanded that Ashleigh dismount. Ted followed orders and raised the excited woman high enough to release his cock, an action that drew another loud moan.

Ashleigh lay on the floor, moaning softly to herself.

"Oh God, you bastards, I'll get you for this. It's not fair, I want to get fucked now."

"Calm yourself, Ashleigh." Sharon scolded, "All in good time. Come on now we have more hands to play."

The next hand Sharon lost and Tom won. They were given virtually the same instructions. This time, Tom laid on the floor and looked up at Sharon as she stood above him. He couldn't believe that he was about to enter that lovely cunt. He watched in anticipation as she lowered herself to him, then grasped the base of his cock and placed the head at the entrance to her already dripping pussy.

Sharon sat down and impaled herself on Tom's hard cock, taking all of it into herself in one motion. She moaned loudly as the intruder stretched the walls of her pussy and filled her completely. Modeling himself after Ted, Tom gripped her hips in a vain attempt to hold her still. Sharon almost immediately began rocking her hips forward and back even as Tom held her.

In seconds, she drove herself to an orgasm, moaning loudly as it hit her. She instantly began building to another orgasm and was rewarded as the full strength of a monstrous orgasm filled her every nerve. As the second one was subsiding, Tom lifted her hips and removed his cock on the instructions of Ashleigh and Ted that the time had ended.

Sharon screamed her protest, swearing to get every one of them for the emptiness in her hot cunt. Ashleigh moved to the floor and put her arms around Sharon, calming her down with little kisses on the face. After a few minutes, Sharon recovered her composure and the game continued.

This time Sharon won and Ashleigh lost. The penalty was 2 minutes of sucking the winner's sex organ. Ashleigh begged Sharon to allow a 69 so both of them could be satisfied instead of just Sharon. After a few minutes of ardent pleading, Sharon relented provided they could use the couch as the floor was hard.

Tom and Ted moved their chairs to good viewing positions in front of the couch as the women prepared themselves.

Sharon chose the bottom position and laid on the couch with her legs spread. Ashleigh carefully moved to a position above so that each woman was staring into the cunt of the other only inches away. Sharon reached up and grabbed Ashleigh ass and pulled her down to her mouth. Tom started the clock. Ashleigh lowered herself onto Sharon's body and licked her clit. Both women moaned almost simultaneously.

They licked and sucked each other with their hands gripping each other's ass cheeks to maintain proper contact. Moans and groans and occasional swear words emitted from the two women as they ate each other desperately, each of them intent on driving the other to ecstasy. The men began stroking their cocks as they watched the women writhe on the couch and listened to the sounds of their lovemaking.

The alarm suddenly went off. Tom and Ted looked at each other and the pre-come dripping from their cocks and stopped. Together they moved to the couch to lift Ashleigh from Sharon, receiving much verbal abuse from both women. Tom held Ashleigh while Ted lifted Sharon to a standing position and held her while she settled down.

After a short break and a refill of their drinks, they were all calm enough to return to the card table, although reluctantly.

This time, Tom won the hand and Sharon and Ashleigh tied as the loser. The instructions were to sexually satisfy the winner, which posed a dilemma.

The girls decided to cooperate in pleasing Tom and instructed him to lay on the floor. Ted was given the clock as they had only 1 minute to complete their mission. Sharon positioned herself over Tom's hard cock and Ashleigh positioned herself over Tom's face.

"Eat me, Tommy."

She pleaded as she lowered herself to his face. Tom reached his hands up and gripped her ass to position her cunt lips on his mouth. As he did so, he felt Sharon slide her hot pussy over his cock and sink down, impaling herself on his tool. Tom delved into Ashleigh's cunt with relish, running his tongue the length of her gash and up to her clit. Ashleigh moaned her delight and urged him on.

"That's it, Tommy, oh yes, eat me like that. Oh I love y our tongue. Yes, Yes, Tommy, keep it up, Just like that."

Sharon was moving her hips on Tom's cock and moaning as she began the climb to another orgasm. The scene was almost too much for Ted. He put the clock down and began masturbating himself. Ashleigh opened her eyes and saw what Ted was doing.

"Bring that big thing over here, Teddy, let me suck it for you."

Ted didn't waste a second and moved to stand in front of Ashleigh. With Tom licking and sucking her cunt and clit, Ashleigh grabbed Ted's hard cock and sucked it into her warm, wet mouth.

She massaged the length of his cock with her hand as she swirled her tongue around the head. In no time at all, Ted was near his point of no return.

Ashleigh moaned as the beginnings of her orgasm hit here. The sight of two naked women fucking with one of them on his cock was too much for Ted and he blasted his cum into Ashleigh's waiting mouth. Ashleigh screamed around the cock in her mouth and swallowed hastily to capture all of his cum as her own orgasm shattered her body.

In response to the action by Ashleigh and Ted, Sharon's cunt was sucking Tom's cum from his hard cock. She too was having orgasm after orgasm as she drove her hips wildly while keeping his hard cock firmly inside her. When Tom's cum hit the back of her pussy, she nearly fainted. Tom groaned as he emptied his balls into Sharon's cunt. He was rewarded when Ashleigh washed his face with her own hot cum.

With Ted's help, Ashleigh stood up, then kissed him warmly. Sharon and Tom were calming down although Sharon was taking longer than Tom. Ashleigh finally helped Sharon to stand up, pulling Tom's cock from her dripping cunt. The two women embraced warmly and kissed each other, breathing heavily.

"I think it's time for a short rest," Sharon declared, "Everybody relax. Let's have a snack and restore our energy. Personally, I don't think the night is quite over yet, right?"

"Absolutely not." Agreed Ashleigh. "But I think the boys need a little time to recover. Some food would be a good idea. What do you say, fellas?"

"Sounds good to me." Answered Ted. "I could go for some food."

"Yeah, but could I be served here on the floor? It seems like a long way to go to the table." Commented Tom.

Sharon suggested they take turns getting a little cleaned up. Afterwards they could have a light snack and rest before the next round of play. All agreed and an intermission was called.