Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 07

Story Info
Sharon & Ashleigh proposition a black couple.
4.5k words
4.57
19.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the four of them were finally assembled for breakfast, Sharon announced that she had the schedule for the tournament. Each of them was entered in the singles division and Tom and Ashleigh were a couple for the mixed doubles and she and Ted were also. It was a single elimination tournament, which meant if you lost you were out. The boys were scheduled first this morning and the girls in mid-afternoon with the semi-finals and finals to be played on Sunday. There was also a pool party and barbecue this evening at 8pm.

Ted was to play someone named David and Tom was playing against Sandy. Sharon drew a girl named Diane and Ashleigh was against Marianne. Sharon didn't seem to think that any of them could lose except for Ted, because no one knew which David was his opponent. After breakfast, Ashleigh and Tom walked back to Tom's house to change for the tennis tournament with promises to meet Ted and Sharon just before 10am.

At the tennis compound, there was a buzz of activity. People filled the courts warming up and chatting loudly with a great many standing on the sidelines. Since the boys would play first, the girls found seats at courtside to cheer them on. Suddenly, Sharon spotted Diane from work and touched Sharon on the arm.

"Diane works with me and David is her boyfriends name. I wonder if that's the one playing against Ted. By the way, she is also into sex and may enjoy some of our games when the time comes."

"Ashleigh, you have really come out of your shell. Are you ready for sex with a black man and woman? She sure is a beauty and she moves so gracefully. Do you like her?"

"Yes, I do. She is really nice and from the few conversations we have had, she loves to fuck. She has all the same parts it's just our skin color that's different. I wonder if she tastes or feels different? Have you ever had a black person?"

"No, but I'm thinking a black pussy might taste really good. And she has a really cute ass but we'll have to go slowly. Maybe we need to think about this for awhile before we do anything."

"You're probably right. But if we were going to expand our little sex group and they were interested, I'd sure like to have them come to the party. Do you want to handle the investigation as long as you know her already?"

"Yes. I'll hint a bit to her this weekend if I get a chance. If not, I can always bring it up a work on a break. We usually talk about sex in some way and she knows about Tom. Come on over and I'll introduce you."

"Hi, Diane, How are you?"

"Ashleigh, what a lovely surprise. I didn't know you would be here."

"Tom lives here and I'm an invited guest. Diane, I'd like you to meet my friend Sharon. Sharon, this is Diane. We work together."

"Hi, Diane, pleased to meet you."

"Same here. From the way you're dressed I'd guess you're entered in the tournament."

"Yes we are and so are our men. Is your David entered as well?"

"Yes, he is, but he's not much of a player. He told me he'd probably lose the first round but he wanted me here for the weekend and I couldn't resist."

Just then a loud voice boomed across the tennis courts requesting everyone gather at the main court grandstand for an announcement concerning the tournament. When everyone was gathered, the announcer used a bull horn to address the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming out today for our inaugural tennis tournament. Unfortunately, there are so many of you that we have had to change the way the tournament will be played. We hope the changes will not inconvenience too many of you but they have become necessary."

"Firstly, the tournament will be run over the next three weekends. This weekend we will have the men's and women's singles elimination tournament. By Sunday night we should have four players left in each group."

"Next weekend we will have the mixed doubles tournament with only two couples remaining by Sunday night. The following weekend will be the semifinals and finals of the men's and women's individual games and the finals of the mixed doubles. I sincerely hope the extension of the time does not cause anyone to drop out due to prior commitments."

"The new schedule is posted on the bulletin board at the snack shop and the attendants will be standing by to hand out copies to each of you. The first four games will begin at 11 o'clock to allow the participants time to warm up. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Wow. Three weekends of tennis." Said Ashleigh, grinning wickedly at Sharon.

"Um, yeah." Replied Sharon.

"Am I missing something here?" asked Diane.

"Not really, Diane, it just gives us more time to fuck, that's all. Something about this atmosphere really gets my juices flowing." Replied Ashleigh.

"Yes, I know what you mean. David and I have been at it every since I arrived last night. Is there something in the water?" asked Diane with a broad smile.

"Of course not, Diane, it's all in your head." Answered Sharon.

"Diane, can I ask you a personal question?" stammered Ashleigh.

"Sure, Ashleigh, you can ask me anything. You know I'm not shy about speaking my mind."

"Would you and David be interested in a party that might include some sexual activities? I mean not necessarily with each other?"

"Absolutely. David and I are just lovers so there's no special ties although there could be sometime soon. I'm sure David would be open to having sex with other women, he's a really horny bastard, and I certainly wouldn't have any problem with getting laid, if it's safe."

"What if it's not always boys and girls? Do you have any problem with that?"

"What do you mean, not always boys and girls? You're not talking about dogs or something, are you?"

"No, nothing like that. It's just that you may have the opportunity to make it with another woman and David might have the opportunity to make it with another man, that's what I meant. As part of a game, not for love, do you think you two would still be interested?"

"Wow, I'm not sure, Ashleigh. I never thought about making love to another woman and I don't think David has thought about other men either. He's really macho, if you know what I mean."

"Don't push it, Ashleigh." interjected Sharon. "Diane, just think about the possibilities for awhile and maybe have a talk with David. If you're interested you can always let Ashleigh know and maybe we can arrange something. If you're not interested or if David says no, perhaps some other arrangements can be made but there would certainly be no hard feelings either way. We understand this may be a big step for both of you and we don't expect you to commit immediately."

"So I don't have to commit now, you're saying. OK, I'll think about it and talk to him when I get a chance but it may take some time. This is a pretty big thing to suggest if it's not done the right way."

Ashleigh and Sharon looked at each other and smiled.

"We know, Diane, we know."

An attendant walked up to the group and handed out the tournament schedules. All three of the women turned their attention to the list of players and times. Ashleigh and Sharon were in the first group but not playing each other and Diane was in the second group. Tom, Ted, and David were all playing at different times during the day, leaving the girls plenty of time to talk and get better acquainted.

Ashleigh won her first match easily as did Sharon. They cheered for Diane, who had a tougher timer with her opponent, but managed to survive. The three of them stuck together while they watched the men play.

By mid-afternoon, all three of the men had won their respective matches and David had been introduced all around. Tom and Ted agreed he was a nice guy and welcomed him to the group. The six of them ate lunch together at poolside and Sharon hinted that Diane and David may be interested in joining in their games. Tom and Ted showed renewed interest in Diane. David missed the innuendo and took their actions to be just very friendly.

Since their part in the tournament was over until tomorrow, they decided that a swim would be in order. The three couples returned to their respective homes to change and agreed to meet at the pool in an hour. On the walk back, Sharon and Ashleigh began to talk about Diane and David.

"She seems to be really nice, Ashleigh, what do you think about him?"

"He is very attractive and has a great body. I've never had a black cock but I think I could make an exception for David. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Absolutely. How about you guys? Do you think Diane and David would make a nice addition to our night games?"

"I think so." said Tom, "He's a very smart guy and I like him. Diane is a great looking lady and seems to be our type as well. What do you say, Ted?"

"I agree, Tom. Like Ashleigh, I've never had a black pussy but I could make an exception in Diane's case. She sure seems like she has her act together and that body of hers is sensational."

"Sensational?" shouted Sharon. "What about my body? And Ashleigh's body? Aren't we sensational as well? You better have the right answer, Teddy."

Tom and Ted answered Sharon almost simultaneously.

"Of course your bodies are sensational. After all, we picked you, didn't we?" they replied almost together.

"But let's be honest," Ted continued, "you two don't have a corner on the market when it comes to great bodies. There are a few others around and personally I think Diane's is one of them."

"Don't get your backs up boys, I was just kidding."

Sharon reached over to Ted and wrapped her arms around his neck planting a huge kiss on his mouth.

"After all, we wouldn't want you to pick just anybody to share those cocks with, it had to be someone sensational, right Ashleigh?"

"Right, Sharon, just like Dave has to be someone special for us to be willing to share our pussy's. Now that that's settled, how do we go about involving them in our games. You all realize that they're not for everybody even if they profess to like sex."

"I know. Suppose we just kind of feel them out about it today at the pool. You know, a little touching at the opportune moment, a word here and there. We can discuss what we find out later tonight and if we think it is a possibility, Ashleigh can have a direct talk to Diane tomorrow or sometime next week. How does that sound? You boys can talk to Dave and see what his reaction might be, especially with us in our string bikinis as bait."

"That's probably the easiest way to go about it. We could engage Dave in conversations about sex just out of range of you girls. Somewhere in the conversation, if he shows an interest, we could hint that you might be available to him. Tom and I could kind of take turns hinting at it and see what happens. What do you think, Tom?"

"The idea is OK but I get the feeling that Dave is one of those guys that has to be hit over the head with something before he gets the idea. I mean he doesn't seem to pick up on nuances so we may have to ask him outright if he'd like to fuck you in exchange for letting us fuck Diane. If he goes for that, you girls can take over and talk to him about the other parts."

"I guess that would work. Anyway, we have nothing to lose by asking and I think Diane will be very willing to join the group with or without Dave. I'm sure I can have a direct conversation with her as we have already established a mutual liking for fucking."

"OK, that's the plan. But remember no one promises anything especially for this weekend. We still have some experimenting to do among ourselves."

"Right. Bye for now, Sharon, we'll see you in about an hour."

Tom and Ashleigh continued to Tom's house while Ted and Sharon crossed the street to their house. Once inside, Tom grabbed Ashleigh and kissed her warmly, running his tongue into her open mouth and roaming his hands across her body. He reached down and unsnapped her tennis skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Why, Tommy, are you in some kind of hurry?"

"I want you right now."

He replied, removing her sports bra and surrounding her nipple with his mouth.

"Ohhhh, Yes, that's so good, darling." Ashleigh cooed. "Do the other one too, please, be fair to both of my tits. Oh Tommy, I love it, you suck them so good."

Tom maneuvered her to the couch and laid her down, then removed his own clothes in a flash. Ashleigh reached out to grasp his hard cock and brought it down to her mouth. She swallowed the knob and swirled her tongue around it while stroking the shaft with her hand. Tom groaned in appreciation of her efforts and reached down to grip her hard nipples.

Ashleigh bucked as his fingers closed upon her nipples and moaned around the mouthful of cock. In moments, she released him from her mouth and begged him to fuck her.

"I want you now, too, Tommy, put this thing in me, please. Fuck me, Tommy, I want to be fucked hard."

Tom repositioned himself between her spread legs and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. In one push he entered her fully and grunted his appreciation.

"Oh yeah, that's good. You're so hot and wet. God, are you a great fuck."

"Oh, Tommy, you're so big. You're filling me up. Oh, yes, you're stretching me. Oh God, shove that big thing in there, yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Tom began moving in and out of her grasping cunt. At first he moved slowly, savoring the feel of the hot, wet pussy grabbing at his cock. As his urgency increased, so did the speed and force of his movements. Ashleigh wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed his ass cheeks.

Time and again, Tom slammed his hips forward to bury his hard cock deep into her waiting pussy and each time she raised her hips and tightened her legs to meet his every thrust. Tom held off as long as he could, pumping his cock in and out like a piston.

Ashleigh crushed him to her as he forced his way into her tight pussy. She arched her back and tightened her legs, working to push herself over the edge of orgasm. In a few short moments, she climaxed and doused his cock with her hot cum.

"Oh, Tommy, I'm cumming. Fuck me, Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard. That's it. Like that. Yes, Yes, Uhhhhhhh."

Tom continued his stroking as she climaxed and began to slow down. Her hot juices had increased his passion and he pushed harder and faster, stroking her through her first climax and sending her on her way to a second, more exhilarating orgasm. In seconds she was once again screaming her joy.

"Oh God, Yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh Tommy, You wonderful bastard, fuck me, oh fuck me, Yes."

They showered quickly and changed to their swim suits, Ashleigh choosing to wear the red thong bikini. It was almost an hour before they left for the pool. Ted and Sharon joined them on the way, noting that they had enough time to fuck as well as change, to which Ashleigh replied: "You should know, you took just as long as we did."

Ted and Sharon grinned widely and nodded in agreement. They chose chaise lounges on the side of the pool, laid their things and towels on them to indicate they were occupied and all four of them jumped into the pool. They began to play with each other, splashing and grabbing in a friendly manner. Diane and Dave approached and Ashleigh steered them to the chaises they occupied, then invited them to join the party.

After a bit of mutual splashing, Ted dived under the surface and came up between Diane's legs, raising her out of the water on his shoulders.

"Who's going to battle us?" he shouted. "Champagne for the winner."

Diane quickly recovered her composure and wrapped her feet around Ted's torso for balance and adjusted her position on his shoulders, rubbing her pussy against the back of his head. In moments, Tom had Sharon on his shoulders and Ashleigh was mounted on Dave's shoulders. The men moved in the chest deep water while the women worked to unseat each other. Sharon and Tom were the first to tumble, being unseated by Diane and Ted.

Ashleigh and Dave squared off against the enemy and the battle was on. The pushing and shoving became fierce as the men jostled for position and balance while the women clawed at each other in a friendly manner. Finally, Ashleigh was able to remove Diane's bikini top amid whoops from the onlookers.

"Keep fighting, Ted, they all know what boobs look like." Shouted Diane, with a wide grin at Ashleigh. In another moment, Ashleigh lost her top as well as Dave was spun around by Ted. Regaining his footing, Dave charged towards Ted and allowed Ashleigh to push Diane over backward while still remaining firmly seated on his shoulders. Ashleigh raised her arms in the air claiming victory, her breasts bouncing for all to see.

Dave dropped into the water to allow Ashleigh to dismount, then came up and hugged her closely. Ashleigh wrapped her arms around her athletic partner and kissed him warmly. As she inserted her tongue into his mouth, Dave let his hands roam lower and gripped her ass cheeks, pressing her to him. The kiss lasted only a few seconds but it was long enough for Ashleigh to raise a lump in Dave's swim suit. The others surrounded them and broke up the hugging to restore dignity to the event by putting the women's tops back in place.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent telling jokes and laughing among themselves and drinking the champagne Ted had promised. When the music started, all six of them moved to the dance floor still dressed in swim suits. The music was upbeat and reasonably fast so they quickly worked up a sweat. Dave and Diane proved to be very good dancers with very sexy moves as well.

When the music turned slow, the three couples basically held each other and swayed to the music, the men growing hard-ons and the women beginning to get wet. After the first number, Sharon called out "Change partners" and found herself dancing with Dave.

She cuddled up to his chest and pressed her clit against his hardening cock as they swayed to the music, not talking at all. A glance around the floor showed that Tom was dancing the same close way with Diane while Ashleigh and Ted were nearly inseparable.

A second call to change partners found Sharon with Tom, Ashleigh with Dave, and Diane with Ted. The closeness of the swaying bodies foretold the sexual energy that was being created and it seemed that changing partners didn't appear to be a problem.

After the second dance, the three women retired to the ladies room and the men returned to their table. The men's basic conversation centered around their women and all three agreed they had three of the sexiest women in the place. Tom opened the discussion directly by asking Dave exactly what his relationship with Diane was at the moment. Dave replied that they were lovers and had known each other for just a few months.

Ted volunteered that Tom and Ashleigh were in the same situation while he and Sharon were married. He then asked if they had done any group sex things that were common in the valley. Dave replied that he hadn't asked Diane about that kind of thing only because he wasn't sure of her reaction. He admitted that she was fantastic in bed and was more inventive that he was but he was unsure of her limits in regard to sex, if any.

Tom asked Dave directly if he would like to have sex with Ashleigh and/or Sharon if it could be arranged and Dave was quick to answer in the affirmative.

Ted asked that if Dave was to have sex with either of the women, how would he feel about either or both of them having sex with Diane. Dave stated he was OK with that if Diane agreed as well. Just at that point, the women approached and the subject was dropped.

After a few more drinks and a couple of dances, they called it a night. All of them were slated to play in the tournament tomorrow and a good nights sleep would be helpful. On the walk home, Ted and Tom told Sharon and Ashleigh what they had learned from Dave in regard to sex. The women reported that Diane was all for it. She wasn't sure how Dave would react to having sex with other men but she was sure he wouldn't be shy about having sex with either of them. She declared that his hard-on while dancing with Sharon and Ashleigh was all the proof she needed on that score.

12