Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached Sharon and Ted's house, they said goodnight to each other with hugs and kisses all around. Promising to meet about 10 the next morning, Ashleigh and Tom walked on to Tom's house arm in arm, smiling at each other.

After closing up the house, Tom declared he needed a shower and Ashleigh agreed. She stripped off her bikini at the entrance to the shower. Tom removed his swim suit and moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. He kissed the back of her neck and covered her breasts with his hands as his cock pushed it's way between her ass cheeks.

Ashleigh sighed and leaned back into him. She reached behind her and gripped his cock, flipping it between her legs and holding it there with her thighs. Tom began to thrust his hips, causing his cock to rub against her pussy lips. His fingers toyed with her nipples, making Ashleigh moan loudly.

"Ohhh Tommy, that feels soooo good. MMmmmmmm, yes, baby, I love it."

After a few moments of this wonderful torture, Ashleigh moved forward, then turned around to face Tom. She stepped toward him and again captured his cock between her thighs, this time wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him warmly, her tongue dancing inside his mouth. Tom's cock grew even harder as she rocked into him, rubbing her clit against him.

They finally broke the kiss and moved into the shower. Tom adjusted the stream of water and began soaping Ashleigh's breasts. Ashleigh put some soap on her hands and began caressing his hard cock and gently playing with his balls. As Tom played with her nipples, she moved her fingers behind him and began soaping his asshole. Tom groaned his approval as she slipped a soapy digit into his back door.

Tom moved his own hands down and began to soap her clit and her cunt, rubbing his fingers full length through both slits. He reached around and rubbed her asshole as she had done to him, eliciting small whimpers from her open mouth. Tom covered her mouth with his and swirled his tongue inside her mouth.

Ashleigh gripped his cock tightly, moving her small fist back and forth over the length of his rod. Tom's tongue danced as she stroked his cock and his fingers rubbed her hot spots.

Ashleigh squirmed and rotated her hips, bringing his cockhead into contact with her cunt lips. She removed her hands and gripped his shoulders, indicating that she wanted to be fucked now. Tom took the hint and lifted her off the floor allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. As she did so, he pushed forward, entering her wet, waiting pussy in one lunge.

"Uhhh, OH, Tommy, you're splitting me, OH, Yes, Oh God, fuck me."

She wailed, as his cock was inserted fully into her.

Tom held her tightly by the waist as Ashleigh used her hips to move his cock in and out of her pussy. She gripped his shoulders for support and began fucking him in earnest.

With her back against the wall and her pussy full of his cock, Ashleigh was in heaven. She moved her hips around in circles and up and down to enjoy every inch of his cock and every point of contact within her. In a few moments, she was announcing her orgasm.

"Oh Tommy, I'm cumming, help me, fuck me, fuck me, OH OH OH, My God, Tommy, fuck me now."

As the orgasm crashed over her, she covered Tom's cock with her hot juices. Try as he might, he couldn't hold back and unleashed a stream of his own hot cum deep into her pussy. Her cunt muscles gripped and regripped his cock, milking it for all he was worth, extending his own orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. With one final explosive gasp, she loosened her grip on his shoulders and fell against him, breathing hard through her open mouth.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God" was all she could manage to say as she began her descent. She kissed his neck and sucked on his shoulder as she came down from her high, still keeping his now softening cock firmly inside of her.

When her breathing had slowed, she kissed him warmly, her tongue tasting the insides of his mouth as if for the first time. She released her legs and his cock slipped from her dripping pussy as she straightened her legs. Tom held her close as she made no move to escape the confines of the shower stall. Finally, she lifted her head and planted a firm, wet kiss on his waiting mouth.

"Tommy, you are the best damn fucker in the whole world."

"Thank you, Ashleigh, but I couldn't have done it without you." He replied, grinning.

Tom turned off the water and reached for a huge fluffy towel. He wrapped her in the towel and began gently drying her body. Ashleigh closed her eyes and moaned softly as the towel moved around her body, softly rubbing all of her most sensitive areas.

When he was finished, he lifted the nearly sleeping woman and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, he covered her with the sheet, kissed her cheek, and turned off the light. Tom dried himself, then settled into bed beside his beloved Ashleigh.

12