Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 08

Story Info
Now they are six for swinging & Ashleigh gets Dave.
4.1k words
4.8
15.9k
00

Part 18 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning, the six of them gathered at the tennis court. Sharon was the first to play and the others became her cheering section. Sharon was greatly overmatched and lost in straight sets. She was greeted with hugs and kisses and words of kindness. Diane was next to play. This match was more even and the play became intense. The third set came down to a tie-breaker and Diane lost. Once again, the hugs and kisses and kind words greeted her as she left the court.

The group settled in to watch the other matches, then it was Ashleigh's turn. She won handily, beating her opponent in straight sets. The group cheered as she scored the winning point and quickly surrounded her with hugs and kisses all around. They moved to the lunch area by the pool for some food before the men's matches began.

When the six of them were alone, Sharon raised her glass in a toast to Ashleigh. Ashleigh in turn toasted the men who were yet to play and wished them success. Suddenly the thought occurred to her that some incentive might be in order.

She paused briefly while she considered her next step, glancing at both Sharon and Diane. As their eyes met, it seemed that the three of them were of one accord. Ashleigh bent over and whispered to Sharon and then to Diane. When they both nodded in agreement, Ashleigh spoke up.

"Gentlemen, We have an incentive for you to win your matches this afternoon. Whoever wins will have his pick of the three of us for one on one sex tonight. Not a group thing, mind you, just one on one. If you all win, then you each get to choose someone other than your regular partner. The action will take place in separate rooms of Sharon and Ted's house after dinner."

All three of them agreed the incentive was more than sufficient. Just then the call sounded for the first of the afternoon matches to begin. The six of them strolled to the tennis area hand in hand with their respective partners. When they arrived, each of the women turned to tightly hug and kiss their partners. In each case, the conversation turned to the incentives.

"Dave, honey, are you OK with me having sex with Tom or Ted?"

"Sure, baby, as long as it's OK with you. This is sex and not love, right? Why shouldn't you experience different partners?"

"Don't forget, you get to experience different partners too, you know, especially if you win."

"What do you mean, especially if I win? I thought I had to win to have sex with one of them."

"Not really, Davey, you just have to win to get your first choice. You'll get laid, I can guarantee that, it's just a question of Ashleigh, Sharon, or me. Do your best, Davey, and leave the rest to us girls."

Diane kissed him warmly, letting her tongue roam around the inside of his mouth. Meanwhile, both Ted and Tom were getting the same treatment from their respective partners. The horn blared calling attention to the start of the matches. None of the men were up first so they gathered in the bleachers to watch the early contests. When the third set started, Tom and Ted moved to a vacant court to warm up. Dave was in the last set of the afternoon so he stayed with the women.

The group divided itself into two sections with Ashleigh and Dave watching Tom play and Sharon and Diane watching Ted play. Both battles were fiercely fought and both Ted and Tom won. The pressure was on Dave to win his match to equal the other two. Dave's match was hard fought. His opponent was a good player and the match went the distance with Dave winning in the final game of the fifth set. The group cheered loudly when Dave finally won.

They all went back to the food area to have a snack and something to drink in celebration. When the hollering settled down, Sharon raised the question of choices. Since all three of them had won their matches, how would a winner be decided? Diane suggested putting the women's names in a bowl and letting the men draw the names for the evening's partner. The rule they agreed upon was that you couldn't draw your own partner's name.

Since Tom was the first to win, it was decided that he would draw first. Tom drew Sharon. Sharon moved to Tom's side and kissed him warmly.

Ted drew Diane and she likewise moved to his side, kissing him deeply. That left Dave and Ashleigh as the final couple. Ashleigh was secretly thrilled as she moved to kiss Dave. As their lips met and her arms circled his shoulders, she thought to herself that he didn't taste much different than Tom and wondered idly what his black cock would feel like in her white pussy. The very thought caused her to shudder as his tongue entered her mouth.

A short while later, the six of them entered Sharon and Ted's house. Ted quickly became the host and offered drinks all around, an offer that was instantly accepted by all. Sharon busied herself for a few moments checking the status of the bedrooms while Ted mixed and served the drinks. Upon her return to the living room, she accepted the offered drink from Tom and smiled at everyone.

"Tom and I will use the master bedroom." She began. "Ted and Diane can use the first room on the right and Ashleigh and Dave can have the back bedroom. There are showers and towels in each room so you shouldn't need anything except your own ideas."

"I think it would be appropriate that we should each be back with our own partners at the end of the evening, say around 10 o'clock. That gives us about two hours for fun and games, OK?"

When everybody agreed, they toasted the beginning of new friendships. Even tho sex was on the agenda, they sat talking about the tennis matches and drinking for awhile before Sharon and Tom broke the ice by walking out of the room without saying a word. Ashleigh took Dave's hand and steered him to the back bedroom with Ted and Diane following them down the hallway.

Once inside the bedroom, Ashleigh placed her drink on the nightstand and turned to face Dave. She moved across the room and stood inches away from him, placing her arms on his shoulders. She tilted her head slightly, and lowered her eyelids, moving towards him in an invitation to be kissed. He surrounded her with his arms and leaned forward, meeting her lips with his own. For a full five minutes, they kissed and caressed each other, growing hotter by the minute.

"Davey, undress me please, these clothes are much to warm."

Dave started removing her tennis top and was rewarded with his first sight of her taut breasts with her hard nipples pointing at him. Ashleigh moved forward, pressing her hard nipples into his chest and kissed him again. As his hands roamed down her back, she moved her hands to his crotch and gripped his hard cock. Ashleigh moaned in Dave' mouth as she felt the size of his cock.

She stepped back and peeled his shirt off his body, then began to lower his shorts. At the same time his hands were occupied with removing her shorts. In seconds they both stood naked before each other.

Once again, Ashleigh moved forward, this time opening her legs to allow his hard cock to slip between her thighs. As her mouth descended on his, her moans escalated as his cock brushed her hot, moist pussy.

For his part, Dave was in sex heaven. His cock was between the legs of one of the most beautiful women he had ever met and she was coaxing him on. Her skin was like silk and her lips tasted terrific. Her tongue practically danced in his mouth as his blood pressure rose. She separated them slightly, leaning back in his embrace, and looked him in the eyes.

"What would you like to do to me, Davey?" she asked. "Anything at all, just tell me. Hurry, please, I'm getting really hot."

"I'd like to eat that hot pussy of yours." He replied. "Then I'd like to suck and lick and bite those beautiful tits and finally I'd like to fuck you until you come."

"Ohhh, yes, Davey, do all of that. Do I get to eat you too? Oh, yes, let's get started now, Davey, eat me, please, I want your tongue all the way up my pussy and in my ass and Oh, just everywhere, please."

Dave was beside himself. She was hotter than he expected and was willing to let him do whatever he wanted with her.

Dave lost no time in laying Ashleigh back on the bed and kneeling in front of her spread legs. He leaned forward and lightly kissed her clit. Ashleigh shivered in anticipation of his next move. Dave raised her legs and spread them as wide as he could. He held her thighs gently with his hands as his face moved into the center of her being. Finally, his tongue licked her pussy and her clit from bottom to top.

Ashleigh moaned loudly, signaling her acceptance of his actions. Dave licked her again and again, driving this white girl to new heights of orgiastic experience. Dave was an excellent tongue man and Ashleigh was benefiting from his technique. In mere moments he brought her to her first climax of the evening.

"Oh,Oh,Oh, Davey, I'm coming, Oh my God, I'm coming, Yes, Yes, Ohhh" she moaned, as Dave lapped up the juices she supplied.

He moved his mouth farther down and lapped at her asshole sending a shiver through her body. After several more tongue licks, he moved up her belly and began to play with her breasts. As he did so, his cock rested against her cunt lips, driving her crazy with the nearness of his tool. Dave began to suck, lick, and lightly bite her nipples as he pressed his cock against the outer lips of her cunt.

"Oh yes, lick them, baby, yes, suck them, Oh, Davey, bite them, yes, they're yours, baby, bite them harder, Oh ,yes."

Ashleigh kept up the litany of murmured words as Dave attacked her twin globes. After she pushed herself to another small orgasm with his attentions to her breasts and the caressing of his cock against her cunt, Ashleigh demanded more from him.

"Come on, Davey, don't tease me anymore. Put that big black cock into this white girl's pussy. I want it now, Davey, give it to me. Shove it up my pussy. Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard."

Dave lifted himself off the heaving woman and moved her up farther onto the bed. She kept her legs spread in an invitation to him and he moved forward, placing the head of his cock against her opening. In one lunge, he shoved half his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, it's so big. Oh, Davey, you're splitting me."

Dave surged forward, burying himself up to his balls in this hot, juicy cunt.

"Oh God, Yes, you're filling me. Oh Davey, Yes, Yes, Fuck me."

Dave began a steady rhythm of pulling his cock out almost to the tip and shoving it back as hard as he could. Ashleigh moaned with each move and shoved her hips forward to accept his every thrust.

Her pussy was so hot Dave began doing mental arithmetic in an effort to slow down his own climax. Here pussy was grasping and releasing his cock like it was a hand and the effects on his cock were amazing. After only a few minutes of thrusting, he neared his point of no return and he told her how close he was. Ashleigh told him to stop fucking and rest because she didn't want him to cum just yet.

"Let's change positions." She said, "I'll get on my hands and knees and we can continue fucking doggie style, OK?"

Dave instantly agreed and pulled his cock out of her pussy and sat back on his heels. Ashleigh groaned loudly when his cock left her cunt, then quickly adjusted her position. She was on hands and knees looking back at him wiggling her ass in the air.

"Come on, Davey," she moaned. "Fuck me from behind with that big beautiful black cock. I want to see it going in and out of my little white cunt. Oh God yes, fuck me baby, fuck me good."

At that point, Dave noticed that the mirror on the dresser gave them a perfect side view of their actions and he knelt behind her.

He placed his hands on her ass and put the head of his hard cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. He looked into the mirror and saw her looking back at him. In the next instant, he began to push his cock into her cunt slowly so she could watch it being completely inserted.

Ashleigh was watching just as Dave was and began moaning as he started to push his cock into her.

"Oh yes, Davey, that's it, push that thing in there, more, yes, give it to me, shove that huge black pole into this little white pussy, Oh Davey, I love it, yes, that's it, keep going, fuck me."

Ashleigh was beside herself. She was mesmerized by the contrast between his black cock and her white ass. Her senses reeled as she took his huge tool completely inside her. When he began fucking her again, she kept her head turned to watch as best she could as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. She couldn't watch for long as a huge orgasm overtook her.

"Oh yes, that's it, keep it up, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Yes, Yes, Yes, keep fucking me back there." She wailed.

Suddenly she felt the head of Dave's cock expanding and she knew he was about to cum. She urged him on with her words.

"Oh yes, Davey, cum in me. I want your hot cum. Now, you bastard, fill me with your hot cum, I want it now. Finish me, Davey, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She wailed.

Dave couldn't hold back any longer and in another few strokes he was gushing his hot cum deep within her quivering body. Ashleigh came hard as she felt his cum streaming into the back of her pussy. She wiggled her ass as he held on and pumped for all he was worth. Her pussy muscles were draining him as he had never been drained before.

When he finally stopped filling her cunt, they rested still connected. Ashleigh hung her head to catch her breath and Dave held her ass to keep her upright and his cock firmly imbedded in her sweet cunt. His cock finally began to slip out and they disconnected, lying down on the bed beside each other.

A few moments later, Ashleigh rolled towards Dave and kissed him warmly. She pushed her body against his and found that his cock was half as hard as it had been. She began sliding down his body, kissing his chest and stomach as she went. When she was finally between his legs, Dave was resting on his back and watching her in the mirror.

Ashleigh took his cock in her hand and began massaging it back to hardness. She placed the tip of his tool into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it while sucking on the head at the same time. Her left hand was rubbing the shaft of his cock and her right hand was caressing his balls with slight detours to the area between his balls and his ass hole.

Dave was moaning his approval as she continued her ministrations and his cock grew harder and harder. When she finally had him fully hard, she raised up to look at him.

"Davey, will you let me sit on this pole, please? I want to feel this cock all the way to my throat. Please, Davey, please?"

Dave agreed to her request with a huge grin. This was a dream come true. This girl was begging him to fuck her even after having a hard time with his cock up here pussy at first. What a hot babe!

Ashleigh moved on his body and straddled his thighs. She raised herself above his hard cock and guided it with her hand, placing the head at the entrance to her pussy. It slipped in without much resistance. She sat down slowly, impaling herself on his hard cock.

"Oh, God, Davey, that's feels so good in there. It feels like it's coming out my throat. Oh God, it's so big. You're splitting me. Don't move, Davey, let it stay just like that. I need to get used to it. Oh My, I never thought it would hurt so good."

In a few moments, Ashleigh began moving her hips forward and back, allowing his cock to push against all of the insides of her pussy. She rotated her hips and closed her eyes as she began to move out of the room, spinning off to another place in her mind. Dave grasped her hips to keep her from falling off.

Several times she froze in place followed by loud sighs of contentment and flows of hot juices over his cock. Dave was losing control and Ashleigh could sense it. She began toying with his cock using her cunt muscles in an effort to make him cum.

Her efforts were rewarded a few moments later as his cock spasmed again and again as he squirted his hot juices deep into her grasping pussy. Finally, she leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulders while keeping his softening cock insider her.

"Oh, Davey, that was great. Did I do good, Davey?"

"Absolutely, Ashleigh, you did fantastic. I'm completely drained and very satisfied. Thank you. Are you OK?"

"I sure am. Thank you, kind sir, I am quite satisfied at the moment."

They rested for awhile, actually getting to know one another. Dave was an accounting manager at one of the local divisions of a major corporation. Although he was satisfied with his job he was looking for something to do in his spare time that would provide him a nest egg for the future. So far he hadn't found much but he was still looking.

His comments made Ashleigh wonder. She decided not to say anything just yet. A conversation with Sharon was in order.

After a short rest, Dave's cock began to recover and Ashleigh noticed. She leaned down to kiss its head and was rewarded with a drop of his pre-cum. She licked it up with a grin on her face, then moved to cover the head with her warm mouth. Dave groaned and reached to caress her back and ass.

Ashleigh moved her ass closer to him so he could reach her more easily. Dave began to toy with her asshole, sending shivers up her spine and urging her to do more with the cock in her mouth. When he inserted a fingertip into her smaller opening, she raised herself up on her elbows spreading her ass cheeks slightly.

"You like having your ass touched, I see." Dave commented.

"Yes, I do." She replied. "I'm just now starting to find that my ass in indeed an erogenous zone but I don't think I'm ready for this big cock of yours. Maybe another time I'll let you fuck my ass. Right now I need this thing in my pussy, please."

"Yes, ma'am, anything to please. I'll sure look forward to fucking your ass whenever you're ready. You just holler and I'll be there."

"I'll remember that, Davey, but right now I want you here, in my cunt. Come on, Davey, fuck me fast and hard. I need it now."

Dave rolled her over onto her back spreading her legs with his hands. Ashleigh pulled her knees up to give him complete access to her and Dave moved to position himself above her. His cock was at the entrance to her already dripping pussy when he paused briefly. Ashleigh complained loudly.

"Come on, Davey, shove that thing in there. Don't tease me."

Dave complied with her wishes and pushed his hips forward entering her completely in one push.

"Oh God, that feels great." He said.

"Oh yes, oh, yes, you're filling me. Oh Davey."

Since Dave had already cum several times this evening, he knew it would take him awhile to cum this next time. He settled himself on his elbows and knees, keeping his weight off her, and began pumping his hips forward and back in a steady rhythm.

Ashleigh wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her hips forward to meet his every thrust. Her hands were flat against the headboard with her arms straight to keep from being pushed away from him. As his pumping continued, she marveled at his staying power. Ashleigh pushed herself to two orgasms as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy. Finally she felt the head of his cock expand slightly, signaling his impending climax.

"Oh yes, Davey, give me your hot cum. Come on, baby, I want it now. Please, Davey, please, fill my pussy with your hot cum. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard, fuck me now."

Dave was inspired by her pleas and plunged deeper and harder into her grasping cunt. Finally, he shot his load in spurt after spurt deep into her hot box. Dave grunted as he strained to empty his balls once more into this hot white cunt. Ashleigh screamed her acceptance of his cum, pushing herself to another orgasm.

"Yes, Yes, Oh God, I've got it. I've got your hot cum. Yes, Davey, that's it, baby, give it all to me. Oh yeah, you fucker."

12