Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 10

Story Info
Sharon and Ashleigh and Diane.
3.7k words
4.58
13.4k
00

Part 20 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh woke up Wednesday morning stretching lazily just before the alarm went off. She reached over to turn it off before it woke the sleeping Diane. As she gazed at the black woman in her bed, she began to shiver as she relived the orgasms of the night before. She leaned over and kissed Diane lightly on the back of her neck. Diane moaned in response and rolled over into Ashleigh's embrace.

Opening her eyes, Diane looked directly at Ashleigh, then raised her head to kiss Ashleigh on the mouth. The kiss was warm and sweet and reminded them both of their latest adventure.

"Good morning, Diane, did you sleep well?"

"Good morning, Ashleigh, I slept very well. How about you?"

"Really great. I'll start the coffee if you want to shower first. There are towels in the bathroom. Take your time as we have plenty of time for breakfast. It's only five minutes to the office."

Ashleigh rose from the bed giving Diane another light peck on the lips and exited the room without dressing. Diane smiled as Ashleigh flounced out of the room, then rose and entered the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, Ashleigh entered the bathroom with a cup of coffee in each hand. Diane was just drying her hair.

"Should I do anything about breakfast while you're in the shower. I can cook you know."

"Do whatever you like. The eggs and orange juice are in the refrigerator and there are several cereal boxes on the shelf. Just help yourself. I'll just have toast and cereal when I'm finished here."

Ashleigh started the shower spray as Diane exited the bathroom. The hot stinging spray began to excite her nipples as she washed herself and the soapy cloth between her legs only increased her sexual energy. She immediately began to wish that Diane had joined her in the shower and vowed to invite her next time. As she rinsed the soap from her body her hands began to rub her clit and in moments she was leaning against the wall of the shower for support as her orgasm hit.

When she walked into the kitchen, Diane stared at her for a long moment.

"You came in the shower this morning, didn't you. If you were really that turned on, I could have helped."

"I'm sorry, Diane, really I am. It just came over me and I promise I'll invite you to join me the next time you're around. It's much more fun to help each other. I just wasn't thinking this morning, I'm sorry."

Ashleigh stepped up to Diane and kissed her gently, her tongue teasing Diane's lips and her hands caressing her body.

"I'll forgive you this time but don't let it happen again. You are the sexiest woman I've ever met and I like what you do to me. And what you incite me to do to myself!"

"To yourself? So you came in the shower this morning too, huh? Well, if you think I'm sexy, wait until you get to know Sharon better. She's really hot and knows how to send you to the moon. I'll call her later today and invite her to join us tonight."

"God, I'm so excited I can hardly wait. I know what those toys we bought are used for because I have some myself but this will be my first experience using these things with anyone else. My pussy is already tingling. Do you think she will really come?"

"She'll come for sure and come and come and come some more. You'll find it hard to keep up with Sharon. For now, tho, it's time to go to work. Let's get out of here."

Diane and Ashleigh left for work in their separate cars. They parked next to each other in the company lot and walked arm in arm into the building. Although they saw each other several times during the day, they had little chance to talk. Diane disappeared at lunchtime as expected and returned with a huge smile on her face. She gave Ashleigh the "thumbs up" sign as she passed her, indicating that she was ready for the evening.

At two o'clock, Ashleigh finally found some time to call Sharon.

"Hi, Sharon, it's Ashleigh. How are you?"

"Hi, Ashleigh, I'm great. How did it go with Diane?"

"Fabulous, Sharon, that's what I'm calling about. We had a great time shopping and we got to know each other a little in the biblical sense later in the evening. She is coming over again tonight to watch the videos we bought and to try some of our new toys. We'd like you to join us if you can, Sharon? How about it?"

"Sounds like great fun, Ashleigh, of course I'll join you. Do you remember the conversation we had about working here?"

"Sure. You wanted me to think about working for you. Oh Sharon, did you get the job?"

"Yes, I did, honey, but Ted doesn't know it yet. I formally get the promotion the first of the month. I'll need you to fill out an employment application and get it back to me this week. I'll bring it with me tonight and you can finish it over the weekend. I have to go. You can tell me all about your shopping trip tonight. See you later, baby, bye."

"Congratulations, Sharon, bye for now."

On the way out of the office, Ashleigh told Diane about Sharon's promotion and they decided to celebrate. A quick side trip to the local mall on the way home provided just the decorations they needed along with a bottle of champagne. They arrived before Sharon and quickly decorated the living room with balloons and crepe paper garlands. The champagne was put on ice in a bucket on the table surrounded by three glasses.

About seven o'clock, Sharon knocked on the door. Ashleigh and Diane opened the door together and yelled "Congratulations". Sharon was surprised to see the decorations and the bottle in the bucket on the table. Both women hugged Sharon briefly and kissed her on the mouth. Sharon was delighted with the attention and returned the affection to each of them.

When the champagne was opened and poured, Ashleigh proposed a toast to Sharon in honor of her promotion. After drinking a sip, Sharon explained that she was being promoted to Manager of Human Resources at her company. She also mentioned that she intended to hire Ashleigh as her assistant. Diane immediately proposed another toast to Ashleigh who laughingly replied that it was not yet certain, merely in the talking stages.

Several glasses of champagne later, Sharon suggested that they get comfortable and then tell her about their recent adventures as that was really the focus of this evening. She indicated that she had a small bikini in her purse and invited them to change as well. Ashleigh and Diane followed Sharon into the bedroom and the three of them began to strip.

Although not self-conscious about her body, Diane was the slowest of the three to undress. She stopped with only her bikini pants on as she saw Sharon's heart-shaped cunt hair. Sharon smiled and posed so that her trimmed bush was shown to advantage. Then it was her turn to stare as Diane revealed a completely shaven pussy. Both Ashleigh and Sharon smiled as Diane appeared to stand a little straighter.

"I guess we all have something to be proud of."

"Let's put a little something on and refill these glasses to watch the movies, ok?"

Wearing only the bottoms of their thong bikinis, the three women paraded back into the living room with Ashleigh carrying their purchases from the night before.

She and Diane held up the clothing they bought for Sharon's approval, then began displaying the toys. Sharon agreed they had chosen wisely and well. She particularly liked the double dildo without the strap saying that it would be very useful in the game on Friday night. Finally, they displayed the selection of videos they had purchased and Sharon began reading the summaries on the backs of the jackets.

She sorted them into her favorite order, then asked each of them to see if they agreed or to rearrange the order. Sharon had started with the girls with girls, then the boys with girls, and ended with the group video. She put the S/M video on the side for later consideration. Diane and Ashleigh agreed with Sharon's order and arranged themselves on the floor in front of the TV as Sharon inserted the first video. Diane was between Ashleigh and Sharon.

The video began slowly with the screen stars caressing and kissing each other. The three watchers began caressing themselves in response to the moans from the screen. In short order, Ashleigh's hand moved to Diane's leg and began lightly caressing her sensitive inner thigh. Sharon copied Ashleigh's movements on Diane's other leg.

In return, Diane put her hands in between the legs of her two companions and matched them stroke for stroke. She was soon sighing, with her eyes closed, as their caresses warmed her. She spread her legs to give them access to her secret spots and silently begged them to touch her in those places. For what seemed like an eternity, they came close to but didn't quite touch her clit or her cunt.

Diane's breathing became more rapid and her hands squeezed the thighs on either side of her in protest of the teasing touches. Sharon's fingers finally slipped inside the top of the bikini bottom and explored the covering of Diane's clit. Diane gasped as Sharon's fingers caressed her and slid over her already moist cunt lips. A few minutes more and Sharon's practiced hand inserted the tip of one finger into the opening of Diane's cunt.

"Oh, yes, please, put something in there, I need it." She begged."

Ashleigh changed her position so that she was kneeling next to Diane and kissed her with a wet, sloppy open mouthed kiss. Diane's tongue jumped into Ashleigh's mouth in response.

As their tongues met, Sharon inserted her finger up to the knuckle into Diane's cunt, causing the black woman to slide to a lower, almost prone, position on the carpet. She was being worked over by two gorgeous white women and was loving every minute of it. Sharon removed Diane's panties and inserted two finger deeply into her hot, wet pussy. Diane moaned loudly at the quick insertion of the stiff digits and inched her hips forward to accept more of the intruders.

"Get the double dildo, Ashleigh, I want to get fucked by this hot, black bitch." Sharon commanded.

Ashleigh moved to recover the double dildo and hand it to Sharon, then returned to kissing Diane with renewed vigor. She moved down to Diane's pert breasts and sucked each one in turn, nipping the moaning Diane's nipples with her teeth.

"Oh yes, like that, bite them, oh I love your mouth, Ashleigh, yes, yes, bite them, oh please."

Sharon knelt on the floor in front of Diane and instructed her to watch what was going on. Ashleigh quit sucking Diane's breasts and also turned to watch.

Sharon removed her panties and posed on her hands and knees. Handing the double dildo to Ashleigh, she instructed Ashleigh to insert one end of the device into her hot pussy. Ashleigh crawled over to Sharon and held the dildo by the short rod connecting the two heads. Gently she nudged one head into Sharon's cunt lips, pushing just the engorged head into the other woman.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good, Ashleigh, give it all to me."

Ashleigh pushed the dildo into Sharon's dripping pussy until it was completely inside her.

"Oh God it's filling me completely. Fuck me with that thing now. I want to feel it going in and out."

Ashleigh began fucking Sharon with the dildo, holding it by the other side, pushing it forward and backward. With each insertion, it dragged Sharon's cunt lips inward and pulled them back out when she withdrew it. Diane pushed her own fingers into her cunt as she watched the dildo work it's way into and out of Sharon's cunt.

"Come on, Diane, get your cunt on the other end of this thing. After all, Unhhh, Oh, God, that's what it made for." Gasped Sharon.

"Yes, Diane, get on your hands and knees and I'll help you mount this thing." Offered Ashleigh. "I'll amuse myself with my new vibrator while I watch you two."

Diane moved to her hands and knees and backed up towards Sharon's ass. Ashleigh leaned over and kissed her ass cheeks as she was almost in position, then held the dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She urged Diane to continue to back up while she held the dildo firmly, not allowing the moving Diane to put any pressure on Sharon just yet.

Diane inched her way backward, impaling herself on the hard rubber cock, moaning as she felt it enter her cunt. She continued moving backward at Ashleigh's urging until she felt Sharon's buttocks against her own. When the two women were finally pressed together with the double dildo completely inserted inside them, Ashleigh removed her hand, kissed each of them on the ass, and told them to have at it.

Sharon immediately pushed backwards, forcing the dildo deeper into herself and into Diane as well. Both women moaned loudly and began to move their hips to increase their own pleasure. In a few moments, they settled into a rhythm that pleased them both. Each time one of them moved, it provided pleasure and elicited moans of ecstasy from both of them.

Ashleigh laid back on the floor and grasped her new vibrator firmly. She turned it on to it's highest level and placed it on the opening of her clit. She was immediately rewarded with the first inklings of the orgasm to come. She joined the chorus of moans, thrashing about on the floor, sliding the new toy across her clit and down across her cunt lips then back up to her clit.

The three of them drove themselves to orgasm after orgasm with the howls of the women on the video complementing their own cries of ecstasy. For more than twenty minutes, the three of them bucked and howled, dripping sweat from their efforts. At last, Diane tired of the effort of driving herself to orgasm and begged Sharon to stop for a rest.

"Ashleigh, darling, please unplug us. We need to rest." Panted Sharon. "Oh, but it feels so good, Diane, are you sure you want to stop?"

"Yes, yes, please, I'm exhausted, I can't Ohhh, you bitch, help me, I can't take any more."

Ashleigh drove herself to one last orgasm on her new favorite toy, then slowly dragged herself the few feet to where the others were mated together. She reached up and put her hand on the exposed portion of the dildo, then gently pushed on Diane's ass cheek, releasing the dildo from her tight, dripping pussy. Diane wailed as the dildo left her, then collapsed on the floor, lying on her side with her knees pulled up to her chest.

Ashleigh then removed the remaining portion of the dildo from Sharon's equally dripping cunt, allowing her to collapse on the floor in the same position as Diane. Ashleigh then moved to Sharon and kissed her warmly on the mouth, receiving Sharon's tongue in return. She then moved to Diane and repeated the gesture, receiving Diane's tongue in her mouth. The exhausted women rested on the floor.

After awhile Sharon roused herself and announced that she was going home. Although Diane and Ashleigh both protested, Sharon reminded them that there was only one bed, which was not large enough for three, and that she had not brought a change of clothes. Sharon left the room to have a quick shower and dress for the drive home while Ashleigh and Diane rested.

When she was ready, she returned to the living room and hugged each of them in turn and promised to have a special treat for them on Friday night. She kissed Diane then reminded Ashleigh to finish the paperwork for her new job before kissing her.

After Sharon left, Ashleigh asked Diane if the wanted to watch another video. When Diane said yes, Ashleigh put the next video in the machine and sat on the floor next to Diane. As they watched, a couple began making love amid a series of moans and whimpers. When the man's cock was brought into view, Diane moaned and began to stroke her clit.

"I'd really like one of those big cocks right now."

"I have a strap-on double dildo, if you're interested."

"Oh yes, Ashleigh, bring it on. I need something in my pussy right now."

Ashleigh leaned over and kissed Diane, running her tongue inside Diane's mouth and caressing her breast at the same time. When she finished, she stood up and left the room, leaving the squirming Diane alone on the floor. When she returned, the cock was sticking out in front of her as she stood in front of Diane with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face.

"Come and get it, sister, this cock should service you quite nicely, don't you think?"

Diane reached up to fondle the protrusion. Ashleigh moaned in reaction to Diane's actions as the other end of the monster was already imbedded inside her. She gently took Diane's hand and helped her to stand up, then led her to the bedroom. Pulling the covers down, she instructed Diane to lay on her back with her legs spread. Ashleigh mounted the end of the bed on her knees, giving Diane a full view of the cock coming towards her.

Ashleigh dropped to her hands as she made her way up the bed between Diane's spread legs.

When her face was even with Diane's dripping pussy, she dipped her head and licked the juices from Diane's cunt with one long lick from her cunt across her clit. Diane wailed as Ashleigh's tongue licked her clit repeatedly. Finally, Ashleigh moved up to kiss Diane's breasts, allowing the dildo to rub against the opening of Diane's cunt. Diane groaned her approval of Ashleigh's actions and hugged her to her chest as best she could.

Ashleigh reached down and placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to Diane's wet cunt. She began pushing her hips forward, pushing the enlarged head of the tool into the prone black woman. Diane raised her knees to her chest giving Ashleigh complete access to her lower openings. As the head pushed into Diane, Ashleigh stopped and looked into the mirror on the dresser.

"Look, Diane, you're about to get fucked by this white girl. Do you see what I'm about to shove into your slick cunt?"

"Oh, yes, Ashleigh, it's so big and so beautiful. Give it to me now, please, I want it all. Oh Ashleigh, yes, fuck me."

In response to Diane's urgings, Ashleigh shoved her hips forward, impaling Diane on the hard cock and moving the other end of the tool within herself. Diane wailed again as the cock entered her fully and she felt Ashleigh's clit rubbing against her own. Diane surrounded Ashleigh with her arms and her legs, pressing their chests together tightly. Finally they kissed, a long lingering tongue lashing kiss that added to their fervor.

When the kiss ended, Ashleigh rested on her elbows and began fucking Diane in the same way Dave had fucked her. The fake cock moved in and out of Diane in a regular rhythm while the internal cock caused similar friction inside Ashleigh. The two women moved in unison and moaned loudly as the reached for their individual orgasms, passed over the peaks, then climbed for another.

Finally, several orgasms later, drenched in sweat from their exertions, they paused with Ashleigh holding her weight off Diane's body. Breathing heavily, their chests heaving, they stopped moving while still attached. As their breathing slowed, Ashleigh leaned down and kissed Diane lightly on the nose, then trailed kisses around her face, ending with her lips. Diane responded to this treatment in kind, adding a series of small moans.

"Open your legs, sweetheart, it's time to uncouple." Said Ashleigh. "We need to get some sleep yet tonight."

"Oh, Ashleigh, must you? I don't want this thing to leave me, it feels so good in there, almost as good as the real thing."

"I know, Diane, I know, mine feels really good too."

Ashleigh began to back up, removing the dildo from Diane's cunt a little at a time accompanied by moans of protest from Diane. When she completely removed the tool from Diane, she carefully stood up next to the bed and unbuckled the strap around her waist. Raising one foot onto the side of the bed, Ashleigh removed the dildo from her own cunt and moaned loudly in the process.

"Oh, God, there has to be a better way."

She whimpered, as she removed the dildo and took it to the bathroom to clean. In a few minutes, she returned to Diane with a hot washcloth in her hand and instructed Diane to spread her legs. Ashleigh laid the steaming cloth on Diane's cunt and clit, provoking a warm reaction from the exhausted woman.

12