Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 13

Story Info
The six friends party again.
3.8k words
4.55
15.4k
1
0

Part 23 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At six o'clock, the doorbell rang and Ted moved to open the door. Diane and Dave stood on the front step with a bottle of wine and smiles from ear to ear. For a split second, Ted couldn't move. Diane was wearing a see-through blouse without a bra and a short skirt that barely covered her cunt. Dave noticed the stunned look on Ted's face and eased open the conversation.

"Doesn't she look incredible, Ted. This lady takes my breath away."

"Yes, she certainly does, Dave. Pardon me for staring, Diane, but you look fabulous this evening. Please come in."

"Why thank you, Ted, I'm so glad you approve."

She replied with a slight laugh, then leaned forward to kiss him as she entered the house.

"Don't mind him, Diane, he's been drooling all afternoon and I told him he had to wait. Be a good host, Ted dear, and open that wine before it gets to old to drink."

All four of them grinned as Ted took the wine bottle from Dave and headed towards the kitchen. Just as he was closing the door, Dave heard a shout and looked out to see Ashleigh and Tom coming up the walk. This time it was Dave's turn to stare as Ashleigh approached. She too wore a see-through top without a bra.

Her long slinky skirt started two inches below her exposed navel and the slit swinging as she walked revealed her great legs. He noticed that Tom was walking two steps behind, no doubt appreciating that great ass swinging in front of him.

"Good evening, Dave, how are you." Ashleigh gushed as she reached him.

Ashleigh raised her arms to shoulder height and hugged Dave, planting a huge kiss on his still open mouth. Dave regained his composure rather quickly and managed to wrap his arms around this slinky vixen. Tom couldn't suppress a grin at Dave's reaction.

In another moment, Dave released Ashleigh and reached to shake hands with Tom. Tom shook his hand warmly, then pushed the two of them into the house where they were greeted very warmly by the others.

Tom found himself in an embrace with Diane almost immediately and tasted her lips for the first time. He decided right away that this was going to be an evening to remember. At the same time, Dave was being greeted by Sharon in the same manner while Diane and Ted shared a very personal greeting of their own.

Ted quickly opened the wine and began pouring glasses for the six of them. When the glasses were filled, Sharon offered a toast.

"To our future friendship. May the days and months ahead bring all manner of good things to all those here."

Everybody agreed and took a drink of the wine, then the small talk began as the women assembled themselves in the kitchen to help with the serving and the men talked sports in the living room. When the table was ready, the men were summoned and told where to sit. Tom was between Ashleigh and Diane. Dave was between Diane and Sharon and Ted was between Sharon and Ashleigh. They didn't know it but this arrangement put them between their own partner and their pre-chosen partner for the night. The women began the game almost as soon as the men were seated.

As if on signal, the chosen partner began caressing the thigh of her elected male partner. The looks of apprehension on the faces of the men were unmistakable but no one seemed to notice. The dinner started with a salad, followed by the main course, then dessert with the women leaving the table between each course to remove the dishes and present the next course. Although the men offered to help, their offers were turned down and they were told to relax.

The dinner conversation was kept light and away from topics of sex, although all three of the women wore similar see-through fashions without bras. Under the table, three cocks began to grow, aided by the warm hands of the women next to them. Finally, just before the dessert, Sharon announced to the assembled guests that Ashleigh had been invited to apply for the position of Sharon's Executive Assistant.

When the applause subsided, Sharon left the table and returned with an envelope. She handed the envelope to Ashleigh and said.

"This is the formal offer for the position. You can read it over the weekend and give me your answer on Monday. I'm fairly confident you will like it."

"Oh, Sharon, that's fabulous. To Sharon, the engineer who has changed my life and, I suspect, the lives of all of us. Three cheers."

After the toast, Sharon was forced to say something.

"Alright, I'll admit to being the engineer, but every engineer needs a train. You all have put my ideas into practice and, without your enthusiasm and participation my ideas wouldn't amount to a hill of beans. Thank you all for being my friends and helping to make my dreams come true and may our friendship deepen and blossom over the coming months and years."

"Now, let's have some more wine and some dessert and get this party into high gear."

"We girls have decided to cut to the chase as it were and shorten the time between dinner and sex by changing the game. You fellows don't mind that, do you?"

When she was assured the men agreed, she continued.

"Instead of playing poker for clothes, we decided to simply draw cards against each other with the loser taking off one piece of clothing. We will use one deck of cards and go around the table so that the most anyone can lose is two pieces of clothes in one round. If you don't have any clothes left, you then must perform some sexual act on the winner but you can't make them cum, that's reserved for the second game. When everyone is naked, we will take a short break and then start the second game."

It took six rounds of the card table to get everyone naked. The common sex act was oral sex for one minute and the rules were strictly observed. The drinks were refilled during the break and the women casually stroked the hardons of the men to keep them interested. Finally, Sharon asked for attention to explain the rules for the remainder of the evening.

"We are going to have a little competition first, then we will finish the evening with traditional one on one sex in the three bedrooms provided by your hosts. The rules of the competition are fairly simple. We want to see which of us girls can last the longest with a cock in our pussy without cumming."

"You men are not to cum at all so you can save yourselves for the main event."

Ashleigh took over the discourse at that point.

"At first we thought we could just time ourselves but the problem of keeping you guys from cumming eliminated that idea. Then we thought we would allow the three of you to fuck the three of us simultaneously and the couple that lasted the longest would be the winner but here again, if one of you shot your load before we were ready, it wouldn't be fair."

Diane was next to explain.

"We finally decided on a fairly simple way to do this. Each of us will get on our hands and knees here on the living room rug, one at a time. We will provide towels for our knees and yours to prevent rug burn. We will flip a coin to see who goes first and the other two will keep time. As far as you guys are concerned, your job is to fuck us as best you can without cumming yourself. When you feel you are close to cumming, you shout "Switch" and pull out so another one of you can take your place."

"That way we get almost continuous fucking, you guys are still involved, and everybody wins in the end."

Sharon finished up the monologue.

"The girl who lasts the longest is the winner and get her pick of the three of you for the remainder of the evening, which is until midnight. The only rule is we can't pick our own partners. Any problems with any of this, guys?"

The three hard cocks dancing in front of her answered her question eloquently. Then the men also answered in the affirmative. When the coin tossing was completed, the order of events was that Ashleigh would go first, followed by Diane, and finally Sharon. While one girl was being serviced, the other two were required to keep time with stopwatches provided by Sharon.

The men's coin tosses decided that Ted would go first, followed by Dave and then Tom. Each was urged to do his best to get the woman in front of him to cum without cumming himself. If the guy came in the girl, the girl would be disqualified.

Each of the women warmly kissed their respective men and the competition was set to begin. Ashleigh assumed the doggie position on the floor on her hands and knees. Sharon knelt on one side of her and Diane on the other. Ted knelt behind her with his cock poised near the entrance to her already dripping pussy, waiting for the signal from Sharon to begin. As they waited, Ashleigh mentally strengthened herself and resolved not to cum until she felt Tom's cock in her pussy.

"Ok, Teddy, give it to her good."

Shouted Sharon as she pressed the start button on her watch.

Ted moved his hips forward and pushed the head of his cock into Ashleigh's hot, wet pussy. He continued pushing and inserted himself completely in one push.

Ashleigh groaned as his thighs bumped against hers, telling her he was completely inside her. Ashleigh began her pre- rehearsed monologue.

"Hey, Ted, you're supposed to be inside me. When are you going to get started? Are you in yet? What's going on back there?"

Ted was startled by her accusations when he knew his cock was completely inside her. He began fucking her in earnest. With each lunge, Ashleigh either hurled another insult to his manhood or just grunted, although the tone of her voice let them all know she was thoroughly enjoying the fucking Ted was giving her. It was her aim to get him to the point of cumming very quickly so she could rest while they switched. Ted was fucking her furiously in an attempt to get her to concede his big cock was really working her over but very quickly he came to the point of almost cumming. He called "Switch" and fell backwards, holding his cock tightly to keep from cumming.

Dave moved into position behind Ashleigh and poised himself at the entrance to her dripping pussy. Ashleigh was breathing heavily, trying to quickly calm herself before Dave began his assault on her senses. Dave plunged into Ashleigh with one push of his hips but stopped when he was completely inside her. Ashleigh howled while Dave waited patiently for her reaction.

"What's the matter, Davey, can't you move? Is my cunt too tight for you? Come on, Davey boy, fuck this little white bitch. Let's see if you can make me cum."

Ashleigh spat, shaking her head and rotating her ass.

"Nice try, Ashleigh, but I'm in charge of the rhythm section now." Replied Dave, "We go at my speed, sweetheart, and that's going to be dead slow."

Dave finally pulled his cock back almost to the head then slowly reentered Ashleigh. She churned her hips as he pushed in, trying to upset his tempo. Although he maintained this slow, steady fucking for a few strokes, he soon found himself pressured to speed up the action, both from his own internal emotions and the urging of the watching group.

"Keep it slow, Davey," pleaded Diane, "It will drive her crazy."

"Yeah, Davey, fuck her good and slow. I know she wants to cum." Echoed Sharon. "Just keep your mind busy and you can last."

Try as he might, Dave found himself speeding up with each thrust. Finally he couldn't contain himself any longer and he called "Switch" and fell backward as Ted had, grabbing his cock to keep from cumming himself.

Ashleigh breathed heavily, calming herself and telling herself that she had won.

Although she hadn't won the game itself, she had accomplished what she had set out to do - last until Tommy got into her. Now it would be his cock in her pussy and she was free to go wild and cum whenever she was ready. Tom knelt behind his beloved Ashleigh and pushed his cock into her well used pussy. Ashleigh groaned loudly at his insertion and began immediately teasing Tom as she had teased Ted and Dave.

"Oh Tommy, such a little thing you have there. Do you really expect me to cum with only that small cock? Grow that cock, Tommy, let me feel something in me. You know I like to really feel it. Uhhhhhhh!"

Tom grabbed her hips and slammed his hard cock deep into her pussy causing her to moan at the end of her short monologue. He began fucking her with a reasonably fast rhythm and Ashleigh responded in her normal manner.

"Oh, yes, Tommy, that's it, fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard. Come on, Tommy, make me cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Yes, yes, yes, like that. Oh Tommy, I'm almost there, come on you can do it."

Urged on by Ashleigh's words, Tom was nearing his own point of no return. He shoved his cock into Ashleigh's hot, spasming cunt once, twice, a third time then realized if he stayed any longer, he would be unable to stop. Just as Ashleigh announced she was cumming, Tom called "Switch" and pulled out of her, falling backwards on the floor as Ted and Dave had.

Ashleigh screamed.

"You bastard, get back in there and fuck me, you sonofabitch, Oh God, I'm cumming. Oh Damn you, Tommy, I'll get you for this."

Ashleigh rolled over on her back, spread her legs and raised her knees, pushing two fingers deeply into her cunt with the heel of her hand pressing down on her clit. She thrashed around on the floor, pumping her fingers quickly into and out of her cunt, moaning and swearing as she completed her orgasm. When she began to calm down, Tom moved forward and wrapped his arms around her, lying next to her on the floor.

Ashleigh opened her eyes and looked at Tom. She smiled at him, still glowing from her recent high and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Thank you, Tommy, thank you for holding me. I love you."

Ashleigh rolled into Tom's body still keeping her fingers in her cunt. Sharon moved beside them and touched Ashleigh on the cheek, then ducked her head to kiss her gently.

"Ok, I guess Ashleigh has captured first place, for now. Let's all have something to drink and a short rest period before the next round. Break out the wine, Teddy, there's still two more broads who need to get laid tonight."

As Ted opened the wine and Sharon gathered the glasses, Tom helped Ashleigh to her feet. She kissed him warmly and whispered that she was all right and that he should enjoy himself for the rest of the evening. Tom grinned broadly at this approval and kissed her warmly, his cock rising to brush against her wet cunt hair.

"Slow down there, Tommy, I'm already in first place. You still have to service Diane and Sharon to see who wins. Don't spill the beans just yet."

Tom laughed and agreed to Ashleigh's wishes.

After the break it was Diane's turn on the floor. Before the action could get started, Sharon announced a slight change in the rules.

"Tom was the third cock in Ashleigh and caused her to cum so to be fair, I think Dave should be the third cock in Diane and Ted the third cock in me. Do you agree?"

When they all agreed it was decided that the order for Diane would be Ted, then Tom, then Dave. Three stiff cocks couldn't wait for the next round to begin as Diane was already in position on the floor wiggling her ass in an inviting manner. Ted knelt behind her and placed his hands on her ass with the tip of his cock almost touching her wet cunt.

Diane had carefully watched as the men serviced Ashleigh and noted the reactions to her words. She decided to praise each of them as they stroked her in an effort to get them to switch quickly and allow her to beat Ashleigh's record. She put this plan into action as soon as Ted pushed his hard cock into her.

"Oh, Teddy, that feels great. Come on, fuck me with that big cock, I want it now, Teddy, please."

As he stroked his cock into Diane's hot, wet pussy, Ted grew very hot very quickly. Diane's words had the desired effect and he quickly called "Switch" with Tom taking his place. Tom had been looking forward to sinking his cock into Diane for some time now and he was determined to last longer than Ted. Diane's monologue continued with Tom's entrance into her.

"Oh God, Tommy, you're so hot and so big. You're filling me up. Oh Tommy, I love it. Give it to me, you bastard, yes, yes, fuck me hard, Oh Tommy, come on, make me cum now."

Tom also had a plan and that was to ignore her words and stroke her slowly to build up the tension in her without adding pressure to himself. It became a psychological game between them. The louder Diane moaned and called to him to fuck her, the slower and shallower his thrusts became. After what seemed like a very long time, Tom finally called "Switch" and was replaced by Dave.

When Dave's cock pushed it's way into her, Diane was already on the verge of cumming. She had used all of her resources to fend off Tom and her pussy was grabbing Dave's cock from the instant of its insertion.

"Oh god, Davey, I love your cock. Please fuck me hard. I need it, baby, give it to me. I want to feel your cum deep in my pussy. Come on, Davey, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now."

Dave instituted a rhythm of his own. Six shallow strokes followed by six deep, penetrating strokes, all of them delivered in a fairly slow, steady motion. In no time at all he had Diane gasping for breath, a sure sign that she was about to explode. When she finally held her breath, Dave quickly called out "Switch" and backed out of her pussy. Diane screamed and fell to the floor, rolling over on her back instantly.

In the same way as Ashleigh, Diane quickly forced two fingers into her cunt and began rubbing herself furiously. She grunted with the effort, sweat breaking out on her forehead. At last she tightened her muscles and froze for a long moment, then released her breath in one long sigh as her orgasm peaked and began to reduce in strength. Dave moved to her side to hold her, as Tom had held Ashleigh, and was rewarded with Diane's whimpers as she pressed herself against him.

A few moments later, when all were assured that Diane was indeed ok, it was discovered that she had beaten Ashleigh's time by a mere two seconds, therefore taking over first place.

Again a break was called and more wine was drunk in a toast to the new leader. Finally, it was Sharon's turn and Tom was to be first, followed by Dave, and finally Ted. Since Diane was already the winner, Sharon decided to have fun and not worry about beating Diane's time, except that she wanted to cum with Ted in her for this round. She was more than ready when Tom knelt behind her and the watches were started.

Tom began fucking Sharon in earnest, mindful of the fact that he had been secretly promised to Diane. He quickly called "Switch" to insure he didn't cum and yielded his position to Dave. Dave knew that he was going to have one of these beautiful women to himself later in the night and that the teasing would only help him to service her so he attacked Sharon's cunt with deep hard thrusts from the beginning. Sharon yelped as Dave began his assault, then began begging him to finish her as his thrusts became firmer. Just before her stamina gave out, Dave called "Switch" and Sharon grinned to herself.

Ted knelt behind his wife and aligned his cock with her pussy. He forcefully pushed his cock deeply into Sharon's waiting cunt and began fucking her with long, deep strokes, the way he knew she really liked. Sharon reacted to his motions with loud wails and encouraging words.

"Oh Teddy, darling, you know just how to fuck me. Come on, Teddy, give it to me hard. I want to cum so bad, help me, Teddy, please, make it hot. I want your hot cum now, baby."

Ted lost complete control and rammed Sharon as hard as he could. The only sound in the room was the squish of his cock plunging in and out of her wet cunt and the slap of their thighs as he banged against her. Sharon started to moan in the way that meant she was about to cum and Ted increased the speed of his efforts. Suddenly, Sharon gasped and froze, pushing back against Ted as hard as she could. She held her breath for a long moment, then released it with a big whoosh as the juices flooded her cunt.

12