Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted panicked and pulled out hurriedly, leaving Sharon to finish her orgasm with an empty cunt while he clamped his hand just behind the head of his cock to prevent himself from cumming.

Sharon fell to the floor in an imitation of Ashleigh and Diane. She instantly stuffed two fingers into herself and finished the orgasm by squeezing her legs tightly together as she rolled from side to side on the floor. When Ted's own passion had cooled enough, he reached for her and held her to him. Sharon kissed him and thanked him as she was still recovering from the high.

When Sharon finally calmed down, she asked what her time was. She was tied with Ashleigh and Diane was declared the winner. Now it was time for the women to make their choices for the remainder of the evening. Sharon called for more wine and a short rest before they announced their decisions. Ted dutifully opened more wine and refilled all of the glasses.

12