Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 14

Story Info
More sex, then Sharon makes an announcement.
3.6k words
4.33
13.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The six of them sat around the table reliving the events of the evening and drinking deeply of the wine. Finally Sharon called for quiet, as they were ready to announce their choices. Since Diane won the competition, she would choose first. Sharon and Ashleigh would toss of coin to decide second choice with the loser taking whoever is left. Sharon won the coin toss and they waited patiently for Diane to choose her partner for the remainder of the evening.

As planned, Diane chose Tom. Sharon chose Dave. Ashleigh thought about it for a moment then announced that she would happily choose Ted. When the laughter subsided, Sharon noted that it was already 9 p.m. and the singles night ended at midnight. She assigned herself and Dave to the master bedroom, Diane and Tom to the first guestroom and Ted and Ashleigh to the back guestroom.

"All right, children, school is out and it's play time. Just be sure to be back here by midnight or we girls turn into witches."

Two by two they left the kitchen and headed towards their assigned bedrooms. Ashleigh and Ted were the last two. When they reached the back bedroom, Ashleigh stepped into Ted's embrace almost before the door was closed. When the kiss ended, she took control of the situation.

"Now it's my turn, Teddy dear, just relax and we'll both have a good time, I promise you."

With that, she reached down and grasped his hard cock in her hand and fell to her knees. She immediately took the head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the head. Ted groaned loudly and warned her he would come very quickly under these conditions. Ashleigh continued her ministrations of his cockhead while pumping the shaft with her left hand and fondling his balls and asshole with her right hand. Ted was beginning to waiver and leaned back onto the door for support.

Ashleigh felt his cockhead enlarge, signaling his impending cum. She braced herself for the flood of his cum and continued her ministrations.

Ted groaned and flooded her mouth with his cum. Ashleigh greedily swallowed as fast as she could to make sure that none of his delicious cum escaped her hungry mouth, whimpering as she did so to indicate her pleasure. When she finished swallowing his hot cum, she kept her mouth over his cock and continued sucking it to bring it back to life. She was sure she could get at least two orgasms out of Ted tonight, possibly three. In a few minutes, her patience was rewarded as Ted's cock began to grow in her warm mouth.

When his cock was again hard, Ashleigh removed her mouth and pulled Ted by his cock towards the bed. She instructed him to lay on his back and let her do the work for the first round, and then she would let him do whatever he wanted with her. Ted's eyes grew large as she said this and he envisioned fucking her in the ass, which was his most favorite place.

He lay on his back in the center of the bed and watched as Ashleigh positioned herself over his hard cock with a wicked grin on her face. She reached down and placed his hands over her breasts, telling him they were his toys for the night and he could handle them as he wished. With these words, she began to sink down on his cock, impaling herself on his rigid tool.

Ashleigh used her hand to guide his cock into her wet, waiting pussy. Slowly, inch by precious inch, she lowered herself onto his cock, savoring the size and heat of his cock as it entered her pussy. He was stretching her pussy walls as she expected and the sheer joy of having a cock inside her was almost too much to bear. Finally, she had it all inside her as their pubic hairs meshed together.

"Oh God, Teddy, you're so big you fill me up. Your cock is stretching me. Oh it's fabulous. I love your huge cock."

She moaned. She paused for a moment to completely feel his cock inside her, then she began moving slightly from side to side, front to back, around and around in small circles. With each movement, his cock struck the inside of her pussy in a different place, causing wonderful sensations to flood through her body. She very carefully controlled her pussy muscles so that Ted wouldn't cum from this action and she derived all the benefit.

She rode his cock for more than a half-hour, moving her body in every direction. Sometimes, leaning back away from his reach, then falling forward to kiss him as her breasts caressed his chest. She was in a world of her own, experiencing orgasm after orgasm silently as she used his cock for her pleasure.

Breathing hard, she finally stopped her movements and looked directly into Ted's eyes.

"Will you fuck me good now, Teddy? It's your turn to be in control and I want your cock in my cunt and in my ass and oh, just everywhere tonight. Fuck me hard, Teddy, please fuck me really hard."

Ashleigh groaned as she dismounted and rolled onto her back next to Ted. Ted immediately moved on top of her and raised her legs to his shoulders. Ashleigh was pushed back onto her shoulders as Ted prepared to shove his hard cock into her pussy. In one push, he entered her completely and she groaned loudly at the fullness she felt.

"Oh God, you're big. You're stretching me, you bastard, it hurts."

"Do you want me to stop? I can stop fucking you if you want."

"Don't you dare stop, you bastard, you know I want your cock. Just keep fucking me. Come on, Teddy, fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel it all the way up to my throat, you fucker."

Ted began fucking the screaming woman in earnest. Since he had already cum just a short time ago, his staying power was at it's best as Ashleigh had predicted. Ted found a rhythm and Ashleigh began pushing back as he thrust into her.

Higher and higher she rose toward another orgasm as he pumped his cock into her harder and faster as time went on. Ashleigh came with a loud groan, digging her fingernails into Ted's back as he continued to pump through her orgasm.

"Roll me over, Teddy, fuck me from behind. I really like it from behind, please, oh please."

Ted agreed and pulled out of her cunt. He sat back on his heels as she repositioned herself on all fours with her ass just inches from his cock even in this position. Ted ran his hands over her ass cheeks and Ashleigh moaned at his touch. He moved his fingers into the crack of her ass and lightly touched her asshole. He was delighted to find it was slightly expanded and already wet. He was encouraged when Ashleigh wiggled her ass at his touch and groaned again.

Ted raised up onto his knees and aimed his cock at her dripping pussy. He pushed his hips forward and entered her in a single lunge and she screamed her objection as she simultaneously pushed her ass backward to accept him completely. Holding her ass cheeks in his hands, Ted again began thrusting his cock into this hot, wet chamber and soon found a rhythm that suited him. Ashleigh joined him, pushing back towards him as he thrust forward, their thighs slapping together as their bodies made full contact.

Just as Ashleigh was about to cum again, Ted suddenly pulled out and pressed his hard cock into the opening of her tight asshole.

"Oh God, Yes, do it. Fuck my ass, shove that thing in there, I'm wet enough. Give it to me now, you bastard, I want your cock up my ass, Come on, fuck me, please, fuck me hard."

At her insistence, Ted began to push his cock into her asshole. In a few seconds, her sphincter relaxed enough to let the head of his cock enter her and he paused to allow her to get used to being filled this way. Ashleigh began breathing heavily through her mouth and Ted waited until her breathing slowed a little.

When she urged him on, he pushed forward, shoving an inch of his cock up her anal passage. Another pause, another inch of cock, another pause, more cock was inserted into the tight passage. In short order the entire length of his cock was inside her asshole and Ashleigh felt his thighs against the backs of her thighs. She moaned loudly and wiggled her ass from side to side to signal that she was ready for his thrusts.

Ted pulled his cock back almost to the head, then thrust forward. When Ashleigh only moaned, he repeated the action and this time he was greeted by her urgent words.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me hard, Oh it feels so great, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, don't ever stop, just keep fucking me back there."

Ted began fucking the moaning Ashleigh in earnest. He pulled his cock back to the head then slammed his hips forward, driving himself deep into her tight asshole.

The more he stroked, the hotter he got. In less than ten minutes, he was nearing his point of no return and he gloried in the knowledge that he was going to be allowed to cum in her asshole.

Ashleigh was not even in the room. After the second thrust of his cock, causing her extreme pain, the pain suddenly turned to pleasure. From that point on, she was spinning out of the room, out of control, out of her mind. All she wanted was that cock thrusting into her ass to keep doing its job. Fuck me harder, faster. I don't care what else you do, just keep fucking me. She thought she said these words aloud to Ted but she wasn't sure so she kept repeating them to herself in the hope that he would somehow get the message.

Finally she felt his hot cum deep in her asshole and pushed herself to a magnificent orgasm, using her fingers on her clit even as he fucked her ass. She shuddered deeply and let out a moan from the depths of her soul as the combination of her own orgasm and his took its toll. Ashleigh forced herself to stiffen her arms and hold her position as she felt Ted's cock beginning to deflate.

"Stay in me, Teddy, please. I want your cock to stay in my ass. Oh, it feels so good in there."

Ted pressed his hips forward in reply to her request and caressed her back, her sides, and her breasts as his breathing began to slow. Finally, his cock slipped out of her ass and they lay side by side, resting in nearly complete exhaustion, smiling broadly at each other.

After a short rest, Ashleigh leaned over and kissed Ted deeply, thanking him for a wonderful time. Ted returned the compliment, stating that he would enjoy a return engagement anytime she wanted. He really loved fucking her ass as well as her cocksucking technique.

Glancing over at the clock on the wall, they realized it was nearly midnight. Ashleigh used the bathroom first then waited for Ted before leaving the room. As they entered the hallway, they saw the other two couples heading for the kitchen as well.

When the group gathered in the kitchen, the first order of business was to pair up with their regular partners. After a round of warm kisses and hugs accompanied by huge smiles, Sharon suggested a final sip of wine before sending her guests home.

The six of them were quiet while they sipped the wine, then Diane and Dave began to dress for the drive home. Tom and Ashleigh followed suit and soon they were saying goodnight. Sharon reminded them that she would provide a snack after the tennis tournament tomorrow and they all agreed to return. Dave and Diane drove off and Tom and Ashleigh started the short walk across the street to Tom's house, leaving Sharon and Ted finally alone.

"Well, Teddy, did you have a good time tonight?"

"Absolutely, my love, and how was your evening?"

"Really great, but not as good as you. You're still my favorite fuck, you know. Are you up for a little more tonight?"

"You know I can always get up for you, sweetheart, let's go."

Arm in arm, the naked couple walked through the house turning off lights and caressing and kissing each other on their way to their own bedroom.

"I wonder if the others are doing this." Ted mused.

"Absolutely, darling, we are three extremely hot women."

Saturday morning dawned bright and clear, promising a beautiful day for the semi-finals of the teams competition. All three of the couples were entered and they met at the tennis courts at 10am for warm ups. Each of the women greeted each of the men with warm hugs and kisses, then greeted each other the same way. It was evident by the easy way they talked to each other that last night's adventures had done nothing negative to their friendship.

The first matches were scheduled for 11am, so the six friends played "hit and giggle" tennis to warm up for the more serious competition. Diane and Dave were scheduled for the first match, with Ted and Sharon at 2pm and Tom and Ashleigh at 4:30. The four non-participants promised to lead the cheering section for the players.

Diane and Dave fought valiantly but lost in the end. Since this was a single elimination tournament, they were out of the competition and were consoled by the others and by a hot lunch served at poolside. Ted and Sharon suffered the same fate and were eliminated after a strong showing in the afternoon match. That left only Tom and Ashleigh to carry the banner.

The game was tense after the first two sets. Tom and Ashleigh lost the first set and won the second, making the third set the tiebreaker. Even tho it was just a friendly local tournament, tensions were high on both sides of the net. Several line calls were argued and footfaults were challenged, but in the end Tom and Ashleigh were eliminated. Sharon offered consolation in the form of wine and food at their house, an offer that was readily accepted. Upon reaching the house, Sharon called Ashleigh into the bedroom for a conference.

"Ashleigh, I got a call from my boss this morning and I have good news. I am authorized to offer you the position of my assistant at the salary figure we discussed. What do you say?"

"Wow! Yes, of course, I accept. That's terrific, Sharon, when do you want me to start?"

"Actually, as soon as you can but we understand that you should give some sort of notice to your present employer. Do you think you can get away in a week? We have some really big things happening and I sure could use the help."

"I think so. I do have a backup already so they shouldn't mind the short notice. I'll tell them first thing Monday morning and call you as soon as I know. Oh Sharon, this is really great. Can we tell the others or is this still a secret?"

"Now that you've accepted it's not a secret any longer. Of course we can tell the others. I'll make the formal announcement right away if that's OK with you."

"Absolutely."

The two women hugged and kissed in affirmation of their impending partnership.

"This should be such fun."

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention? I have an announcement to make. I have offered and Ashleigh has accepted a position at Controls International as my assistant. She will start her new job in one week. Congratulations, Ashleigh."

"Wow, that's terrific. Congratulations, Ashleigh, that's terrific." All the others agreed.

"Now that I have your attention, I have an idea I'd like to propose to you. Mind you, it's just an idea but I think it's a good idea." Sharon continued.

"We six have formed a union between us that I think is extraordinary. In the past few weeks, we have discovered that we have likes and dislikes that are at least similar if not the same. I refer of course to our love of sex. Does everyone agree so far?"

A murmur of assent rippled through the room. She continued.

"I have been giving the subject some considerable thought and even done a little research on my own. This combination leads me to believe that there is money to be made in the sex industry, huge sums of money, without huge effort on our part."

"You're not suggesting we become prostitutes, are you?"

"Of course not, Diane, that would be crass commercialism. I'm thinking of a much better operation that we could all benefit from without any of the risks associated with casual sex. Does that sound interesting?"

"You got my interest, Sharon, please go on." Said Tom.

"Let's examine the subject of sex for a moment. There are only so many positions that are possible between a man and a woman, two women, or two men. Once we have tried all of the possible combinations, we usually return to the three or four favorite ones and have sex in that manner repeatedly. Agreed? So what is it that brings us back to doing, and enjoying, the same thing time and again. I'll tell you, it's our imagination. The brain thinks up a sexy situation and plays the video for each of us in our heads so that when the opportunity to have sex appears, we are already aroused by our imaginations and the routine of position doesn't hamper the act itself and the pleasure it brings."

"That means that the key to sexual happiness is in appealing to the imagination. What if we could construct a place where ordinary people could act out their sexual fantasies, to a degree, in complete safety and privacy. As a bonus we could offer to videotape the action for them and let them have the tape as a reminder of their adventure. Do you think we would have any takers?"

"I think you would have lots of takers," replied Dave, "the number would depend on the price and the options available. It would be virtually impossible to satisfy everyone's fantasies but there must be a cross-section of people who basically have similar fantasies, like the similarities in this group."

"Exactly, Dave, if we offer a limited variety of settings for rent for a nominal price with taping as an option, I think the public would line up for a chance to play. The beauty of this is it's not illegal in any state because the participants would be couples and the setting would be private so no laws would be broken, not even moral codes for that matter. What do you think, group?"

There was silence for a moment than everyone started to speak at once. Sharon held up her hand for quiet, then began to listen to their ideas one at a time, taping the entire conversation for later review. A great number of suggestions were offered as to the settings that should be offered. A lot of discussion went into the prices, subject to determining the costs of providing this service.

Finally, the group decided to think over the proposition seriously and try to develop an approach to getting started. It was decided that a week would give enough time to really think about the consequences of this discussion. The first meeting of the board of directors of Sex, Inc. was closed and the next meeting set for 10am on the following Saturday.

On Monday morning, Ashleigh called Sharon and reported that her boss had agreed to only 1 weeks notice so she would be able to start the following Monday. Ashleigh's world was rapidly changing, for the better, she hoped.

When the group reassembled on Saturday morning, several hours of discussion resulted in several levels of detailed agreement. David would investigate the incorporation of Sex, Inc. and the legal requirements for licensing. Tom would begin talking to his contacts to find a suitable location, preferably a large warehouse that could be renovated to provide the amenities they would offer for rent.

Sharon and Ted had developed a questionnaire regarding sexual preferences that could be answered anonymously to research the options most wanted by the public. Sharon had also acquired a Post Office Box for the replies and was prepared to provide self-addressed, stamped envelopes to insure privacy.

Ashleigh and Diane would be largely responsible for distribution of the surveys along with any other help they could get.

Sharon had already spent a sum of money of the envelopes and the PO Box and it was decided that the six of them would share the cost evenly. Further costs should be discussed and agreed beforehand so no one had a complaint about being left out. The meeting was adjourned at noon to allow the participants in the tennis tournament singles finals to eat and warm up.

Tom won the men's singles title on Sunday afternoon and Ashleigh won the women's singles title. Both were thrown into the pool fully clothed in celebration of their respective victories. Now the work of building Sex Inc. was about to start.

12