Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom gets Ashleigh and reveals a secret desire.
2.7k words
4.67
11.8k
00

Part 25 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tournament was over Tom and Ashleigh were presented with trophies marking their respective victories. The master of ceremonies then declared the bar open and the evening festivities got under way. The six friends shared a table and enjoyed each other's company for the remainder of the evening, eating, drinking and dancing in celebration.

Finally, Ashleigh and Tom left the party for the walk to Tom's house. As they reached the front door, Tom stopped and pulled Ashleigh into his embrace. With his mouth slightly open and his eyes closing, he leaned over to kiss Ashleigh warmly. She accepted his kiss and returned it without hesitation.

"Ashleigh, would you do me the honor of moving in with me? It would be a lot less travel time and expense if we lived together, don't you think?"

"Oh, Tommy, what a wonderful offer. Yes, of course, I'll move in with you. When would you like me to move over?"

"As soon as you possibly can. I can take any day off this week that would suit you and rent a moving van so we can take your things in one trip. You'll have to decide what you want to take with you, of course, as I already have a lot of furniture. When should we make the great move?"

"I don't know. This week for sure but I'll have to figure out a few things, like getting the phone changed and so forth. I'll let you know as soon as I can decide. Oh, Tommy, I love you."

They kissed again then entered the house. As soon as Tom closed the door, Ashleigh was once again in his arms kissing him deeply. She pressed her chest to his and wiggled her hips invitingly, running her tongue around the inside of his mouth. Tom clasped his hands over her ass cheeks in response to her hungry kiss and pulled her tightly into him. He sucked on her tongue and bit her bottom lip lightly in response to her kiss.

"The bedroom is behind you. Start moving that way or you get laid right here on the carpet." He whispered.

Ashleigh responded by taking a few steps backward but not losing contact with his mouth. He guided her around the corner and down the hall into the bedroom, kissing her all the time. As they moved they each began undressing the other in preparation for the activities to follow. Ashleigh was down to her panties and Tom to his pants and underwear as they passed into the bedroom.

Ashleigh stopped and attended to removing his pants and underpants in one swift move, then sank to her knees and began handling his rising cock. She grasped it in her right hand lovingly and kissed the head that was just beginning to drip his pre-cum.

"Ummmmm", she muttered, "This tastes great."

She continued licking and kissing the head of his cock as it firmed to rock hardness. Tom stood with his legs slightly apart, eyes closed, enjoying her ministrations. When he opened his eyes and looked down at the stunning blonde, she raised her eyes and stared directly at him as she engulfed the head of his monster with her mouth.

Ashleigh began bobbing her head, taking his cock into her mouth a little deeper with each movement. Her tongue was wrapping around the head of his cock, teasing the sensitive underside and causing Tom to moan out loud as he got hotter and hotter. His hips began to move, assisting her with the motion of swallowing his hard rod. Ashleigh took all he could give her, feeling the tip of his cock slipping down her throat. In seconds, he was going to spill his hot cum down her throat and she was ready to gobble it up.

Tom grabbed her head to hold it steady as he pushed his hips forward. He grunted loudly and thrust deeply into her warm, wet mouth, spurting his hot cum down her throat. Ashleigh swallowed as fast as she could to make sure she got all of his cum and didn't let any of it get away. With his final spurt, he groaned and stopped moving his hips. In response, she wrapped her lips and tongue around his throbbing tool, calming him as he came down from the pressure of his orgasm.

"Oh, God, Ashleigh, that was great. You are magnificent."

"Why, thank you, Tommy, but that's only the beginning."

She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Tom wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to him. As their tongues danced inside each other's mouths, Tom's cock began to stir as it was pressed against Ashleigh's hot, wet pussy. Although it would be awhile yet before it was hard, Ashleigh knew the signs of his recovery and intensified her kissing.

"Lie down on the bed, Tommy, and let me ride you. It's so much fun to feel your cock inside me when I'm sitting on it. Please?"

Tom released his hold on her and moved to the bed, lying on his back in the middle. Ashleigh climbed onto the bed, spreading her legs as she straddled his torso. She gripped his now recovering cock in her right hand and squeezed it gently, forcing it to grow harder in her warm embrace. Then she placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy, allowing the tip to brush her extended pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so nice. Do you like it, Tommy?"

"Yeah, you bet. I can't wait to get inside you."

Ashleigh began to sink down over his engorged rod, slipping the head past the entrance to her steaming pussy. He was big enough to push through her opening and caused her to moan as he entered her.

"Ohhhh, yes, that's it, Tommy, you're pushing into me."

Inch by precious inch she proceeded to sink down over his now hard cock. Finally, her pubic hairs meshed with his and she was completely impaled on his hard spike.

"God, Tommy, it feels like your all the way up to my throat."

Ashleigh closed her eyes and began a series of small movements. Her hips went back and forth, side to side, around in small circles. With each movement, the features of her face changed to reflect the intensity of her feelings as his cock rubbed different parts of her insides causing different reactions. Ashleigh rode his cock in this manner for more than half an hour. Every few minutes, she froze as another small orgasm washed over her.

Tom was mesmerized by the sight of this beautiful woman who was obviously enjoying herself immensely while riding his cock. He toyed with her breasts, played with her nipples, now squeezing them, now pulling them. As he ministered to her, he watched her face intently as she reflected the intensity of his movements. She was completely caught up in her lust and loved whatever he was doing to her.

"Yes, yes, yes, Tommy, play with my nipples. Pinch them, pull them, they're yours, darling, use them please."

At her words, Tom increased the pressure of his fingers on her nipples and noted the change in expression on her face. At first it was pain, then it quickly changed to lust at each pinch of her nipples. She was really enjoying the pain and converting it to her own pleasure. He marveled at the sight of her lust. Finally, she leaned forward, her head hanging down near his chest.

"Oh Tommy, I can't take anymore. I'm exhausted."

Tom gripped her by her hips and rolled them both over without losing contact. Once he was on top, he proceeded to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She managed to raise her legs and lock her ankles around his back. Tom began to fuck her in earnest, wanting to spill his hot cum into that tight, wet pussy.

Ashleigh lay quietly, almost without moving as he began his assault on her body. After a few strokes, she began to moan and shift her hips in recognition of his moves. She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, digging her fingernails into him as he thrust into her. After a dozen strokes, the heat and tightness of her pussy forced him to shoot his load deep inside her. Ashleigh gripped him tighter as he spilled his hot cum into her waiting pussy.

"Oh, my darling Tommy, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are magnificent."

Tom was breathing heavily as he heard her words and a smile spread across his face. Although she had enjoyed his cock for more than half an hour, he had managed to cum only once. For the first time in his young life, he began to wonder what it would be like to have a hot cock inside of himself.

It was silly, he thought, he wasn't gay even if he had enjoyed having Ted suck his cock. He knew the only way he could experience having a cock inside him was up the ass and that wasn't exactly the same as having a cock inside your pussy, was it. Or was it?

Ashleigh opened her eyes and noticed the change in Tom's face. For a moment, he was grinning and then he was somewhere else. It was as if he left the room and wasn't paying attention to her any longer.

"Tommy, what's wrong? Are you OK?"

"Sure, baby, I'm OK. How are you?"

"Don't change the subject, Tommy, something is not quite right. What's going on in that brain of yours that you're not telling me about."

"It's nothing, honey, just relax. Everything is perfect."

He leaned down to kiss her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly. Ashleigh held him tenderly. She knew something was bothering him and wanted to help him with his problem but first he had to talk about it.

After awhile they uncoupled and Tom retrieved a warm wash cloth from the bathroom for her. When they were snuggled in the bed, she leaned over against him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Tommy, what's the matter? I saw your expression change earlier tonight. It was almost as if you suddenly didn't want to be here with me. Please tell me what's going on."

"It's nothing, Ashleigh, just a silly thought for a moment, that's all."

"Tell me, please. I want to know. Please, Tommy, you can trust me. If it's something private, you know I won't tell anybody but we really shouldn't have secrets from each other, you know."

"OK. But you have to promise not to laugh or think I've lost my mind. Promise?"

"Yes. Girl Scouts honor."

"Actually I was feeling a little jealous - of you. Not you as a person but you as a woman having sex. I don't know how many times you came tonight but it was quite a few."

"In addition, you seemed to fully enjoy each and every one of them until your were nearly exhausted. By contrast, even tho it was my cock you were enjoying, I was just laying there playing with your tits and in the end I came just once. I know it's silly but somehow I just feel I got the short end of the stick. Maybe it's natural and the boys aren't supposed to be multi-orgasmic but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a hot cock inside me and if it would feel as good as it does to you. Now do you think I'm silly?"

"Oh, Tommy, no, I don't think you're silly. You do seem to be a little jealous if you don't mind my saying so but it's the natural difference between boys and girls. In fact, as I understand it, you hit the jackpot with me because you can make me cum so easily. Most women don't even orgasm let alone have more than one in a session. You should be proud that you can make me come so often."

"I know and I am really proud of that but I also realize it's mostly because you let me arouse you. As they say, it takes two to tango."

"Right. And I prefer to tango with you, Mr. Tom, and don't you forget it. As for having a hot cock inside you, I think we can manage to let you experiment with that if you really want to try. It will have to be up your ass because you don't have any other opening except your mouth. What do you say? Do you want to try?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not about to let some stranger shove a cock up my ass. Get serious!"

Ashleigh rolled over on top of Tom and sat up, positioning her pussy on top of his flacid cock. She looked at Tom very sternly and shifted her position on his cock several times until she could feel it begin to respond to her heat.

"I'm not talking about some stranger shoving a cock up your ass. If you really want to experience having a hot cock up your ass I'm sure I can arrange it. Do you want to hear my plan or not?"

Tom's cock suddenly became rock hard under Ashleigh's pussy lips. He began to wiggle his hips slightly as he felt her heat.

"I'll take that as a yes. It seems that at least your cock is responding to me. Shall I continue?"

"Please do. I am interested in hearing your plan. Just remember this is only a discussion."

"Right. OK, first, the idea is to have a hot, live cock up your ass so you can feel what it's like to have something live inside you, right? Well, then, if you want to do that, we'll first have to get your asshole ready to be penetrated. In it's present condition, all you will feel is intense pain and you certainly don't want that, right?"

"You're darn right. You know I don't really go for pain."

"Do you remember the little butt plug I used to wear? We'll get you started wearing one like I did to get my ass used to opening up and having something inside it."

"When you're ready, maybe a few weeks from now, I'll strap on a small dildo and I'll be the first to fuck your ass. It won't be as nice as the real thing but if you're in the right mood, it can be almost as much fun. When you're ready, we'll arrange a card night with no rules and see if Ted will get lucky and have to fuck you when he loses a bet. How would that be, Tommy, do you think you could go along with that plan?"

"You weren't kidding, were you? You really do have a plan. How long have you been thinking about this. I can't believe that you thought all this up on the spur of the moment."

"You're right, darling, it has been in the works for some time now. Actually, since the night Ted had to suck your cock. I found out later that he really liked it and wanted to try it again but we haven't had the opportunity. He and Sharon have had this same kind of conversation and they wanted me to find out if you would go along so Ted could see what it was like."

"Well, I'll be damned. You realize this is all your doing. If I hadn't met you, I never would be in this fix."

"Are you complaining? Let's see now, if I hadn't come along, you wouldn't have had your cock sucked by Ted, you wouldn't have fucked Sharon and Diane, and you would probably be sitting here by yourself right now instead of having me sit on you."

"I'm sorry. Of course you're right. It was just a silly mood. Do you really think we could manage this? I mean, getting me ready to have sex with another man without losing you? I'm not about to pay that price, you know."

"Sure we can but not tonight. We're both really exhausted and we have to work tomorrow. Let's get some rest and get organized this week then we'll find the opportunity to start the program. By the way, I will tell Sharon we're working on it so she can keep control of Ted without telling him directly, OK?"

"I guess so, if you have to. I don't think I want this out for public consumption. It would be very bad for my image."

"Yes, Tommy, I understand, believe me, I understand. Good night, Tommy, pleasant dreams."

"Good night, Ashleigh, and thank you very much."