Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashleigh gets Tom's ass with her strapon.
3.5k words
4.59
24.8k
4
0

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom entered the bedroom he found a nude Ashleigh lying on the bed with her arms stretched above her head and her legs spread wide apart. Her eyes were closed as he entered but opened when he sat on the edge of the bed.

"OK, princess, I'll try this idea of yours but you have to take it really slow. Just to get started, how about we watch some of my sexy movies? I haven't seen any of them for awhile so it will be something different."

"Oh, Tommy, what a wonderful idea. You get naked and get the video set up and I'll put on my dildo and have the K-Y Jelly handy for later. Mmmmm, what a delicious idea."

Tom stripped off his remaining clothes and walked into the closet to retrieve the X-rated videos he had there. At the same time, Ashleigh retrieved her double dildo and began spreading some K-Y Jelly on the part that would be inserted into herself, just in case. When she spread her legs and placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy, her fingers told her the jelly was completely unnecessary.

The dildo slipped into her dripping pussy with ease and she sat up at once to complete her preparations. Standing by the side of the bed, she buckled the strap tightly around her waist allowing the other half of the dildo to stick straight out in front of her.

She then applied a liberal amount of K-Y Jelly to the dildo and brought the jar with her as she walked into the living room where Tom was inserting the first tape into the tape player. He had already closed the blinds and dimmed the lights so all was ready for their new activities.

Tom chose a tape that showed some ass fucking scenes, although the participants were guys fucking girls. The attitude of the parties was catching as Tom and Ashleigh lay side by side on the blanket Tom had spread over the carpet.

Ashleigh carefully ran her hands over Tom buttocks and thru the slit between them, touching his asshole only lightly with her fingertips. At each touch, Tom's ass moved as if to invite a deeper insertion of her finger. She rubbed her finger tips in the jelly and began smoothing it onto his asshole. Tom spread his legs in an attempt to give her easier access while still concentrating on the screen in front of him.

As the action on the screen heated up, Ashleigh began to push more and more of her finger into Tom's asshole. She had one finger completely inside him, then began to add a second finger. Tom reacted with a loud sigh to the second finger being inserted and Ashleigh carefully slowed down the process. Finally, she had two fingers deep into his asshole and stopped her motions.

"How does that feel, Tommy, is it OK so far?"

"It's a little strange, princess. I can feel your fingers moving inside me and that's something I never thought I would feel but otherwise it's OK. My ass seems to have expanded enough to handle the width of your fingers so it's just uncomfortable but not painful. At least not now."

"Good. That's what it should feel like. Now, get up on your hands and knees and I'll keep my fingers inside you while you change positions. Go ahead, Tommy, get up."

Tom raised his shoulders by doing a partial pushup with his arms, then backed into a kneeling position. Ashleigh was kneeling herself so she could move her arm at the same time as Tom moved his ass. When he was in position, she leaned forward and whispered quietly to him.

"Tommy, I'm going to start moving my fingers in and out of your asshole to simulate fucking. I'll stop whenever you say but I think you have to get used to my fingers before we put the dildo in. Are you ready? Oh, my, your cock is certainly ready, it's huge."

"Yes, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I can watch what's happening on the screen at the same time as you finger fucking me. Go ahead but start slowly, please. It still feels very strange."

Ashleigh began to move her greased fingers in and out of his asshole, remembering to brush his thighs with her breasts and stroke his cock with her other hand. Tom began to moan but didn't otherwise stop her activity.

She speeded up her thrusts and Tom moaned again, this time asking her to slow down a little. After a few more strokes, Ashleigh removed her fingers from his asshole and moved to a kneeling position behind him.

Her pussy was dripping wet and she couldn't stand the sexual tension any longer. With each movement of her body, her internal dildo was sending waves of emotion throughout her body and she needed to be really fucked. She positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance to Tom's asshole and pressed forward slightly. Tom took a breath and held it. Ashleigh immediately told him to relax as best he could.

"Don't tense up, Tommy, that will make it hurt for sure. You just have to relax and let your body handle the changes for you."

She pressed her hips forward again and the head of the dildo breached his asshole. As his sphincter was already expanded from her fingers, the head of the dildo slipped in almost easily, causing very little pain in the process. Ashleigh continued her pressing and soon the length of the dildo was entering Tom's no longer virgin asshole. When her thighs met the backs of his thighs, she announced that she was completely inside him and that he should relax for a few moments.

Tom took several long, deep breaths as these new feelings overtook him. He felt the fullness of the dildo inside his asshole and the softness of Ashleigh's thighs against his own and his brain was confused. They had switched places this time and the realization of that fact numbed his brain. He watched as the girl on the screen took a huge cock up her ass and seemed to glory in the act. Then the guy began fucking the girl with his large cock and she seemed to really enjoy the experience.

Tom groaned as the large cock on the screen slammed into the asshole of the beautiful, young girl. Ashleigh noted his reaction and began to pull back in preparation for her first fuck as "the man". She pulled the dildo out of Tom's asshole slowly, almost to the head, then began slowly pushing it back into him until it was fully inserted as deeply as it had been.

"Oh, yes, that feels great. Oh, Ashleigh, no wonder you like to be fucked in the ass. It's terrific. Fuck me, baby, like the movie guy is doing, fuck me good but still slowly."

"Ohmygod, Tommy, do you really want to get fucked hard?"

"Yes, I think so. I want to feel that thing going in and out of my ass. It's such a great feeling. Let's try a few strokes at least, please?"

"Your wish is my command, master, here we go."

Ashleigh began pulling back again and loved the feeling inside herself as well as the feeling she was obviously delivering to Tom. She shoved the dildo forward hard, slapping her thighs against his and forcing the dildo deep into her own pussy at the same time. Both Tom and Ashleigh wailed at the same moment. Tom straightened his back and bent forward to better accommodate Ashleigh's angle of attack. This change of angle forced the dildo deeper into his ass as well as deeper into Ashleigh's pussy.

Tom was pushing back as she pushed forward. Somehow he realized that he was delivering extreme pleasure to her as well as to himself and it seemed like it could go on forever. After a time, Ashleigh grew tired and the speed of her thrusts diminished. She was coming with almost every other insertion and her body couldn't keep it up.

Tom's cock was near the bursting point. Finally, as Ashleigh slowed down, his cock exploded. The blanket below him was covered with his hot cum and Ashleigh leaned over onto his back in complete exhaustion. Ever so slowly, she began pulling her dildo out of Tom's asshole. When she was completely out of him, she laid back on the floor with her eyes closed.

Tom turned around and laid next to her, reaching out to hold her in his arms. He kissed her breast and licked the taut nipple, then moved up to kiss her cheek and finally her mouth. Ashleigh barely had the strength to return his kiss but managed to wrap her arms around his neck as she did so. They lay in a close embrace, not speaking for a long time.

"My God, Tommy, that was better than I ever dreamed it could be. How was it for you?"

"Fantastic. Even better than that. I never imagined that sex could be so all-inclusive but you sure proved me wrong on that one and I thank you profusely, princess. This is something we'll have to do again someday, but I think it should be saved for special occasions. It is great but exhausting."

"Oh, Tommy, did you really like it? I was so afraid you'd only tolerate it for my sake. Was it really good for you, honestly?"

"Honestly, princess, the only way it could have been better would be to have you wrapped around my cock as well as in my ass. That would be really something. My poor cock was thinking it was forgotten until the very end."

"Mmmmmm, I'll have to think about that one but I agree, your cock seems to really like the asshole stimulation. Remember last night? With just the dildo up your ass your cock became a monster and tried to devour me. I wonder if there is a way. Oh, Damn, Tommy, unbuckle me please. If that thing stays in there much longer I'll get started again and I'm just too pooped right now."

Tom reached down and unbuckled the dildo harness, then carefully extracted the dildo from her pussy amid howls of anguish.

He reached over and wrapped the blanket around them and they were asleep in seconds. When Friday morning came, they woke up on the living room floor with the tv still on, although nothing was playing. Tom glanced at the clock and woke Ashleigh with a kiss.

"Wake up, princess, its time to get up and get ready for work. It's already 7 o'clock."

"Oh, Tommy, I feel fantastic. MMmmmmmm, you're a great lover."

"Thank you, princess, and so are you. Unfortunately, my boss won't consider that as the reason I'm late for the meeting this morning. I'll shower first and you can relax, then I'll fix us a quick breakfast while you shower, OK?"

"That's fine with me. See you in a little while."

Ashleigh kissed Tom again then rolled over on her side for a few more minutes of sleep. When Tom woke her again, he was already dressed for work except for his tie and she forced herself to get up and start getting ready. When she returned to the kitchen, Tom had breakfast on the table and was already eating.

"Tommy, what are we going to do tonight? Remember, the group is meeting here for an update of our progress. I don't think a rerun of your ass fucking session will suffice."

"Cute, Ashleigh, real cute."

"Just teasing, darling, you know that. But seriously, we have the information as far as Sexsations, Inc is concerned, but what do we do about entertainment? I haven't given it much thought since we've both been so busy this week. What do you think we should do?"

"As far as food goes, everybody like Chinese. We can order a variety of items delivered about 7 pm and that should take care of the food. I'll stop on the way home and pick up some wine. As for entertainment, you and Sharon have always been the ones to plan that part of the evening, do you think the two of you could come up with something at the last minute?"

"I guess so. We do ride to work together and that always gives us some time to talk. Let's leave it at that and you can just be surprised tonight, OK?

"Great. I have to go. Have a great day and I'll see you tonight."

Tom quickly kissed Ashleigh then walked out the door to work. Ashleigh began thinking about the evening activities and her panties got wet in a hurry. When Ashleigh crossed the street to Sharon's house, her mind was swirling with sexy thoughts. She knocked once on Sharon's door, then let herself in, finding Sharon in the kitchen. The two women immediately kissed each other warmly, then Ashleigh stepped back to take a better look at Sharon.

"I swear you're glowing this morning. What's going on?"

"Ted and I had the best sex in years last night. After he fucked me up the ass, I got to fuck him up the ass with my strapon dildo and that got him up again and we fucked once more. God, it was fantastic!"

"Wow! Great minds think alike even when we don't talk to each other. Tom and I did almost the same thing last night. He was terrific too. He did have one regret tho, and that was when I was fucking his ass there was no pussy around his cock. I told him I'd think about a solution for that problem."

"Sounds to me like you need another partner. I'd volunteer for the position but I'd have to ask Ted first."

"Yeah, right. What if we could get Ted to do the ass fucking then I could be on his cock when it's all happening. Doesn't that sound fabulous? I'm sure Tom would return the favor and you could have cock honors. What do you think?"

"If it's a game just between the four of us for the first time, I think it might work. We'd have to find a way to be alone, I mean without Dave and Diane. Maybe we could get them involved later on but......"

"Yes, I agree. Maybe we should just have a business meeting and let them leave tonight, then the four of us could play an open game of poker, you know, with no rules. I think the boys are ready for that now, don't you?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me. For now, tho, we had better get to work. We have a lot to do today and still be home on time."

Sharon put the car into gear and headed for the office. Although she was concentrating on work, her mind kept coming back to the evenings activities and, when she let her mind wander, she found that her panties got very wet.

When they got home, Ashleigh went straight across the street to her house. She found that Tom was already home and setting the table for dinner, which was part of the meeting. She kissed him quickly, then asked him to sit down for a minute. When he was seated, she sat on the couch next to him and looked directly into his eyes.

"Tom, how would you like to have your wish come true?"

"What wish are you talking about? I have so many!"

"The one you talked to me about last night. Your wish to have a pussy around your cock while you get fucked up the ass at the same time. Do you really want to have that come true?"

"I think so. I mean, it would really make the ass fucking seem worthwhile, you know, to be inside a hot pussy so my cock gets satisfied at the same time. It's kind of like when you finger yourself when I fuck your ass. Are you trying to tell me you have arranged this already?"

"No, not exactly, but almost. It seems Sharon and Ted were doing the same thing we were last night."

"Wait a minute. Are you suggesting that Ted fuck my ass while you or Sharon are under me?"

"Basically, yes. We, that is Sharon and I, think it could work to everyone's advantage if we play an open, no rules, game of strip poker. When the opportunity arises that you get to fuck Ted or he gets to fuck you, Sharon and I would volunteer to handle the cock duties. What do you think?"

"Wow! You girls sure jump on an idea, don't you! I'll have to think about this for a minute. I really thought the idea would take a long time to come about. OK, if Ted's fucking my ass, who will be riding my cock, you or Sharon?"

"Me, I suppose, but we could leave it optional. I know Sharon would love it as much as I do and, if both of you get to be the fucker, then it wouldn't matter because Sharon would do one and I would do the other. I guess we really should decide that up front."

"Let's suppose that if you were being fucked, I would be on your cock and if it was Ted, Sharon would do the honors. Interested?"

"Yeah, I guess so, because it solves the problem but what about Ted? Does he know about this?"

"He's finding out about it right now. Sharon and I talked about this on the way to work this morning and several times during the day. Boy did it make our panties wet! Are you sure, Tommy? I don't want to say anything unless you're sure."

"Yes, Ashleigh, I guess I'm sure. You know I love you and that I want to please you. You also know I liked what we did last night except for the lonesome cock problem and you seem to have solved that so I guess it's a go as long as Ted is also willing."

"Oh, Tommy, you're so wonderful. Thank you, darling, I'll call Sharon and let her know, then we have to finish getting ready for tonight."

"Are Dave and Diane in on this too?"

"No, not yet. Sharon wanted to try it with just the four of us first and I agreed. I'm not sure Dave is up for it but I'll bet Diane is. Anyway, we haven't said anything to them yet."

"So they're here for just the business meeting?"

"Yes, that and dinner, of course, and a little polite conversation."

"How are you going to get them to leave so we can begin our game? This is going to be pretty tiring if we don't start until late. We may all get plastered and be unable to perform, you know."

"I'll ask Sharon. She always has a plan."

Ashleigh went to the phone and dialed Sharon's number. When Ted answered, they engaged in a little polite sex talk, then he handed the phone over to Sharon.

"Hi, Sharon, Tom and I have been talking and he's OK with the idea for tonight. I take it Ted agrees as well, from the comments he was making just now."

"Yes, old Teddy is definitely up for a new experience. By the way, we didn't yet agree on who would ride whose cock tonight, did we?"

"Not yet. Do you want to do Ted or Tom? Maybe for the first time we should stick to our own men, what do you think?"

"You're right. For the first time around, we should stick with our own partners. Actually, I was hoping you'd say that. While we were engaged last night I saw Ted's cock in the mirror. Wow! It's amazing what something in the ass does for the size of a cock!"

"I agree, I saw Tom's as well. But we still have a problem. How do we get rid of Dave and Diane so we can start the game? As Tom pointed out, if it goes too late, the boys will get drunk and that could cause additional problems."

MMmmmmmm. We'll have to think of something. Hey! What if we describe the no rules format to them and invite them to participate tomorrow night? That would get them out early, give Diane 24 hours to see if Dave really wants to get in the game, and let's us run through the process ourselves first."

"I knew you'd have an answer, Sharon, that's a brilliant idea."

"Right. One of us should start the conversation after the business part of the meeting is over. It doesn't matter who starts it, we both know where it's going to end up. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Ok Sharon, dinner will be ready in about an hour. See you then. Bye."

Ashleigh hung up the phone and turned to Tom beaming. She related the basics of the conversation and Tom readily agreed. He couldn't wait to see the look on Dave's face when they proposed the open rules format. That alone could be worth the price of admission.