Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 06

Story Info
Is it fore-play or four play? The party starts!
4.1k words
4.58
14k
1
0

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At six thirty, Tom answered the door and found a smiling Ted and Sharon on his doorstep. After kissing Sharon and shaking hands with Ted, he invited them in and closed the door. Ashleigh was in the kitchen and Sharon went directly to her and kissed her warmly. Ted followed Sharon and also kissed Ashleigh warmly, patting her ass in the process.

A few minutes later, the process was repeated when Dave and Diane arrived. Both men and both women kissed Diane warmly. Dave received kisses from the women and hearty handshakes from the men. Tom played the host role and filled glasses of wine for everyone as they waited for the dinner to be delivered. The early conversation was light and pleasant, jokes about the weather, work, etc.

A few minutes later, their food was delivered and the women went about setting things out on the table. Everyone ate heartily of the variety of Chinese dishes and drunk deeply of the wine. After the dinner table was cleaned, they turned to the serious business of Sexations, Inc.

Dave passed around copies of the articles of incorporation that he had drawn up for their review. He reported on the incorporation fees and other charges. Much to the delight of the assembled group Dave reported that the licenses and fees would amount to less than $2,400. The news was greeted with great enthusiasm and the next order of business was the responses to the surveys.

Tom and Ashleigh reported that all of the surveys received were very positive and most included return address for further contact. It seemed the idea they had was a possibility. Now they needed to expand the scope of their survey to make sure it was really possible.

Tom produced photographs of three possible locations with estimates of the costs of renovating both the interior and the exterior. The prices were very close to each other and Tom suggested they all take a physical look at the properties the to get a feeling for the comfort level of the group. Ted had the biggest surprise. He produced pictures of what the insides of the three rooms might look like as provided by his secretary who, it turns out, was not only interested but a very good graphic artist as well.

In the end, the group decided to take the photos with them on the field trip the next day and try to imagine the settings in the buildings they would be inspecting. With that decision, Sharon pronounced that the meeting was officially closed.

When no further statements were made by any of the assembled, Diane motioned to Dave that it might be time to leave. Ashleigh asked them to wait a few minutes as they had one more agenda item. When Diane looked questioningly, Ashleigh just nodded her head towards Sharon.

"We have had the opportunity to engage in sexual activity with the two of you," she began, "but we don't know how you feel about other kinds of sex. Can we ask you some questions about that?"

"Sure." Responded Dave and Diane, almost in tandem.

"The four of us have played strip poker on several occasions and we have developed our own version of the game. We wanted to describe the rules to you both and see if you would be interested in playing with us tomorrow night. It's really strip poker with a twist."

"What's the twist, Sharon?" asked Diane. "Is it anything I don't know about yet?"

"Kind of, Diane. Actually, it's something Dave doesn't know about yet. In our game, we use two decks of cards. One is a regular poker deck and the other is a special deck. The special deck comes into play when the first player has lost all of his or her clothes. It contains a variety of sexual acts that a naked loser must perform on the winner of a hand from that point on."

"What kinds of sex acts do you mean, Sharon?" asked Dave.

"Actually, Dave, almost anything from sucking a tit, licking a pussy, sucking a cock to actual penetration. There's also a time limit on the card to prevent pre- mature ejaculation. The part we're not sure of with you two is that the act drawn doesn't distinguish gender. That is, if the card says suck a cock and you are the loser with Ashleigh the winner, cock is interpreted to mean pussy. If you are the loser and Tom is the winner, suck a cock means just that - suck a cock."

"So you're saying that if I lose I might have to suck Tom or Ted's cock, in this example?"

"Exactly." Said Ashleigh. "You might get your cock sucked or your ass invaded if the card called for penetration. In that case, the boys have their own cocks and we girls have strap-on dildo's to use. We four are prepared to play by these rules tomorrow night. If you wish to join us, you are quite welcome. You don't have to answer now, just show up at Sharon's house around 7pm tomorrow."

"Just so you know, Dave" said Sharon, "Diane has already agreed to these rules so it's up to you. Suppose you two go home and discuss this in private with no pressure. We will still allow Diane to play without you, Dave, so it's really a question of whether or not you want to play." Dave took the hint and they quietly said their good-byes, promising to meet the next morning at Dave's house around 9 am for their inspection tour. With warm hugs and kisses, Diane and Dave were ushered out the door. Tom carefully locked the front door and began clearing a space in the middle of the living room.

Ashleigh produced the decks of cards and kicked her shoes off at the same time. Sharon immediately reminded her that her shoes could be counted as clothing but Ashleigh stubbornly refused so Sharon told the boys to remove their shoes and socks.

That way each of them had 3 articles of clothing to lose and it would speed up the game. Sharon and Ashleigh had blouses, skirts, and panties and Tom and Ted had shirts, trousers, and underpants. When the four of them were seated on the living room rug, Sharon shuffled the cards for the first hand.

The first few hands were played for money and Ashleigh was the big winner with Tom the big loser. If Tom lost again, the second deck would be in play and he would have to perform as the card indicated on the winner whoever it was. The rule was reiterated so everyone could agree and the game continued. It took four more hands before Tom lost.

Sharon was the winner and the card required Tom to kiss her for 2 minutes with Ashleigh and Ted keeping time. A few hands later, Sharon was naked and vulnerable and she lost the very next hand.

The card required her to suck Ted's nipple for 2 minutes and Ted happily accepted. Three hands later, all four of them were naked due to the fact that Ashleigh was the money winner and chose to undress herself to even up the game. She paraded around the room and did a slow strip to encourage the group and by the hard-ons visible on Tom and Ted and the look in Sharon's eyes, her show was a huge success.

Sharon lost the next hand and was required to perform oral sex with Ashleigh for 2 minutes. The boys kept time and the girls reluctantly parted when time was called, with Ashleigh breathing heavily and Sharon licking her lips with glazed eyes.

Ashleigh lost the next hand and her task was to perform oral sex on Ted for 2 minutes. Ashleigh crawled over to Ted's lap and took his hard cock in her hand. Staring directly into his eyes, she then lowered her head and took his cock into her warm mouth. Sharon started the timer and moved to a position where she could watch the action. Tom was milking his own cock lightly as he watched the action, then Sharon moved his hand away and replaced it with hers. Tom was just beginning to really enjoy Sharon's hand on his cock when the timer went off, stopping the action.

As a last gesture, Ashleigh lovingly kissed the head of Ted's cock and licked the pre-cum from the tip with a flick of her tongue. She virtually purred as she backed away, looking directly at Ted the whole time. Ted was trying to control his breathing and prevent himself from cumming as he knew it would be a long night.

The four of them sat up and each of them took a deep breath before playing the next hand. The sexual tension in the room was becoming extremely thick.

Ted was the dealer for the next hand and suggested they all refresh their drinks. As they rose from the floor, Ted kissed Sharon warmly, inserting his semi-hard cock between her legs and shoving his tongue into her mouth.

Sharon returned his kiss in like manner and pressed her cunt hard into his groin. Seeing this, Tom and Ashleigh copied their friends and the heat in the room was given a definite boost. Tom retrieved the wine and refilled their glasses. The four friends stood sipping the wine and nudging their respective partners for a few minutes before returning to their cushions on the floor to carry on the game. Ted shuffled the cards and the next round was under way.

This time Tom was the winner and Ted was the loser. With great anticipation, Ted reached for the instruction card and breathed a sigh of relief when he read it. He turned the card over for all to see, then announced that he had to perform oral sex on Tom for 2 minutes.

Being the closet showman, Ted tried his best to mimic Ashleigh's actions when she sucked his cock and moved toward Tom in a similar manner. Tom sat back with his legs spread, waiting for the advancing Ted. Although he didn't look Tom directly in the eye, he did his best while gripping Tom's hard cock. When Ted bent his head and as his mouth surrounded the head of Tom's cock, Sharon started the timer. Ted held Tom's cock in his right hand and bobbed his head up and down as he sought to fulfill his mission.

Tom groaned aloud to the pleasure of them all as Ted continued his cock-sucking. When the timer went off, Ted removed Tom's cock from his mouth and, looking him directly in the eye, licked his lips before sitting back down on his own cushion. Sharon noticed that Ted's cock was also dripping a little pre-cum and she nudged Ashleigh indicating the sight. Both women licked their lips at the same time.

"Congratulation, Ted, that's deserves something special."

Ashleigh leaned over and kissed Ted's cock lovingly, then licked the drop of pre-cum that was hanging there. Not to be outdone, Sharon repeated the gesture with Tom and all four were satisfied for the moment. A few deep breaths and a few sips of wine later, it was Tom's turn to deal the next hand. This time, Tom lost and Sharon won. Tom was grinning broadly as he read his fate. He was to have anal sex with Sharon for 2 minutes. The rule further stated that penetration was required but without further movement. Sharon took a deep drink and smiled at Tom.

Sharon turned to pose herself on her hands and knees to give Tom access to her ass. Tom reached for the K-Y Jelly handed to him by Ashleigh and put a glob of it on his finger. He approached Sharon on his knees and began spreading the jelly on and in her asshole. Sharon wiggled her ass at his touch and moaned as his finger inserted into her waiting asshole. Tom worked his finger in and out of her asshole several times to insure she was well lubricated.

He then spread a generous amount of the jelly on his own rock-hard cock. He positioned himself on his knees behind her and placed the edge of his cock at the entrance to her ass.

"Are you ready, Sharon?"

"I'm always ready, Tommy, fuck me good with that big cock."

Tom began pushing his cock into her asshole. At first her sphincter resisted, then it opened to the pressure and the head of his cock slipped inside her. Sharon groaned at the insertion and Ashleigh started the clock. Tom pushed further and further until his thighs were against Sharon's thighs with his cock fully embedded in her hot asshole.

"Oh, Tommy, that feels so good. Please fuck me. Move it."

"No, Tommy, just stay like that. You have only 1 minute to go."

Tom held his position while Sharon began wiggling her ass side to side and tried to move forward and back. Tom gripped her ass to hold his position, trying mightily not to fuck this luscious woman whose asshole was devouring his hot cock.

"Time's up, Tommy, pull out. Come on, follow the rules."

Tom reluctantly began to remove himself from Sharon's tight asshole amid loud groans from both Sharon and himself. Ashleigh offered warm wash clothes to both Tom and Sharon to help them clean up and recover from their encounter. When Sharon sat up again, Tom leaned over and kissed her gently, thanking her for the use of her asshole.

Tom got up and refilled everybody's glass and the group rested for a short while. The next turn was dealt by Sharon and Ashleigh was the winner with Ted the loser. They waited calmly as Ted reached for the instruction card. He grinned widely as he read the same card that Tom had just been dealt, this time using Ashleigh as the asshole of choice. Ashleigh yelped for joy as she heard the instruction and immediately rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"Come on, Teddy, I don't even need the jelly. I'm wet and hot already. Get that thing in there now."

Ted almost believed Ashleigh but took a little dab of jelly and spread it on his hard cock just to be safe. He knelt behind the twitching ass and aimed his cock at her asshole. As soon as the head touched her asshole, Ashleigh groaned in appreciation and stopped moving to allow Ted to insert himself into her tight, hot asshole. The head of Ted's cock slipped in easily and Sharon started the timer. Ted pushed forward until his thighs were against Ashleigh's thighs, then gripped her ass cheeks tightly to minimize her movement.

Ashleigh waited a fraction of a second after she felt Ted's thighs against her own then started moving her ass in an attempt to get him to cum inside her. Side to side, back and forth she moved like a bucking horse. Ted held her tightly, restricting her movements as much as he could to obey the rules. When Sharon called time, Ted immediately pulled out and Ashleigh wailed her displeasure and fell on her side. It took a few minutes for them to recover enough to continue the game.

Ashleigh dealt the next hand so they delayed until she recovered. Finally she lifted the cards to shuffle them grinning widely and blowing a kiss to Tom in the process. Ted won the next hand and Tom lost.

The stakes were never higher than they were right now. Both of them had exhibited an ability to play to the rules of the game with each other as well as with the women. This card would be crucial to the remainder of the night if not the rest of their friendship. Tom reached for the card and read it to himself. He grinned and looked at Ted, then turned the card up for all to see.

"The winner will insert his/her cock/dildo into the ass of the loser for a time of 2 minutes. Once the insertion is made, there is to be no fucking unless by mutual consent of both parties."

"We all knew this would happen sooner or later. Ashleigh, will you help me get ready? I will need to be greased up good."

"Of course, Tommy, just remember to relax and everything will be fine. Sharon, will you get Ted ready while I help Tommy?"

"You bet. I wouldn't miss this show for all the tea in China."

Ashleigh and Sharon retrieved tubes of K-Y Jelly and approached their respective mates. They kissed warmly, making sure the reactions reached their respective cocks. Sharon was the first to start, spreading a generous amount of jelly on Ted's cock, working it in with her hand, causing him to harden perceptibly. Ted groaned as she wrapped her hand around his cock and began pumping it with long slow strokes.

Ashleigh kissed Tom hard, ramming her tongue in his mouth and pressing her naked body against his. She whispered how proud she was of him and reminded him to relax and enjoy the activities. She promised to help him all she could before, during, and after the event. Tom's cock was pulsating between her legs as they held each other and prepared for the next move.

Finally, Tom got down on the floor on his hands and knees with his legs spread apart in a comfortable position. Ashleigh knelt beside him and began applying the jelly to his asshole, using only one finger at first. When Tom groaned at the insertion of her finger, Ashleigh kissed his ass cheek in a comforting manner.

In a few moments, she added a second finger to his asshole and Tom groaned yet again. Ashleigh kissed and nibbled on his ass cheeks to keep his mind on pleasure instead of pain. With her other hand, she gripped and regripped his expanding cock. She began sawing her fingers in and out of Tom's asshole and felt it expand as she worked. A few minutes later, she indicated to Sharon that Tom was ready and adjusted her position alongside him. Ted, assisted by Sharon, knelt behind Tom and lightly touched his ass cheeks.

He moved forward and the tip of his cock touched the edge of Tom's ass as Ashleigh removed her fingers from his asshole. Tom groaned at the removal then stiffened when he felt the hot tip of Ted's cock at his entrance.

"Relax, Tommy, relax. It won't be as hard as my fingers. You'll see. Just relax and trust me."

"Come on, Teddy, push it in. I'm ready to start the timer. Push forward gently just like you push into my ass."

Ted closed his eyes and envisioned Sharon's ass in front of him and began to penetrate the hot asshole at the edge of his cock. At first it was difficult but then the head slipped into the loosening sphincter. He was in and it was as hot as he expected it to be. Tom felt the intruder in his ass and marveled at the feeling.

Ashleigh had been right. It wasn't as hard as her fingers. It was hard but somehow soft and pliable at the same time. He began to really relax as he realized he could take this cock inside him and not be in extreme pain. He felt Ashleigh's warm hand on his cock and mentally thanked her for remembering to stroke him as Ted entered his back door.

Ted pressed forward slowly accompanied by groans from Tom but no real resistance once the entrance was breeched. He pushed and pushed then felt his thighs press against Tom's thighs and knew he was completely inside his asshole. He kept his eyes closed and kept envisioning Sharon in front of him and the illusion worked. He was ready to fuck and only then did he remember he was to remain still. It was suddenly the hardest thing for him to do.

Tom felt Ted's thighs against his own and realized he was filled with Ted's huge, hard cock. He felt completely stuffed but without any pain. His own cock was twitching madly and reacting to Ashleigh's warm hands. She was pumping his cock and increasing the pressure on it but it was a different kind of pressure. He wanted to cum badly but he knew it was still a long way off.

With the two men posed in the doggie position, Ted's cock fully imbedded into Tom's asshole, Sharon started the timer. Ashleigh released Tom's cock and began to slide under him on her back. She managed to maneuver herself so that her face was just below Tom's and her pussy was just at the edge of his cock. She placed her hands behind his head and pulled him down slightly to kiss him warmly.

Ashleigh raised her legs and wrapped them around Tom's back, allowing her pussy to come into contact with the head of his huge cock. She planned to use her leg muscles to raise herself and impale herself on his cock while Ted remained inside his asshole. Ashleigh tightened her leg muscles and felt Tom enter her pussy. She groaned through the kiss as the size of him stretched her pussy to the limit.

"Fuck me, Tommy, your cock is so huge it will tear me apart. Fuck me, please, I'm yours, Tommy, take me with you."

When Tom started to lean forward to fuck the hanging Ashleigh, he moved his asshole slightly away from Ted. Ted was holding on to his ass cheeks and reacted by pulling Tom back onto his hard cock. Inadvertently, the fucking had begun.

Tom groaned loudly as he felt the dual action of Ashleigh sliding onto his cock and Ted moving back and forth within his asshole. Sharon began to protest, then changed her mind and moved into position in front of Ted, standing over the kneeling body of Tom and the prostrate form of Ashleigh. She pressed herself forward into Ted, kissing him and pressing her breasts into him to aid in his enjoyment of the moment.

12