Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it ... it feels so sexy ... like a porn queen."

"Keep it like that ... men love it."

I licked the edge of her cunt between her fingers. "How's that?"

"I'm so glad I came ... I knew you'd know what to do ... suck me and fuck me, John ... anything ... everything."

"Don't be in such a hurry."

"I waited so long for this."

"I told you: good sex is like fine wine ... you enjoy it more if you savour the moment."

"I've never got beyond half of cider."

"You'll soon get the hang of it."

"I've thought about this moment for so long."

I lifted her legs and spread them to open her cunt, then dived in with my tongue as far as it would go, licking around her vulva, up to her clit. She groaned, opening her legs as wide as a ballerina, and pulled my head into her, holding it tight. I sucked on her clit. She gushed juice. I drank it down. It flowed out of my mouth, down my chin, across my face.

I grabbed her ankles and forced her legs back until her knees touched her cheeks. This lifted her cunt and I pushed in again with my tongue, deeper than ever. She twitched, shuddered, then stiffened, taking in deep breaths, then started to squeal as I brought her to orgasm. I kept going until she writhed about beneath me and finally threw me off.

I felt honoured such a specimen of womanhood chose me for her first proper orgasm -- a day to remember for both of us.

She fell limp in my hands. I left her to recover, forcing my urges to wait for a few minutes longer.

"That was wonderful," she said, opening her eyes, smiling a dreamy smile of contentment. "Better than masturbation ... I want more of that ... more of everything."

I took out a condom, but she grabbed it from me and threw it away. "I want to feel you ... not that."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm here for the real thing."

I lifted her legs over my arms and zeroed my cock on her cunt. Despite all the stretching I'd given it, it was too tight for the size of my erection, so I worked myself down and licked her over again, layering saliva across and into her. The lubrication worked. I gained penetration, pushing my cock half-inside her. She squealed.

"Make all the noise you want ... it turns me on to hear it."

She didn't disappoint and got louder the deeper I penetrated.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Keep going ... don't stop," she answered between breaths.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders. Within a few strokes, I felt the base of my cock caressing the newly shaved lips of her vulva.

I held it there, checking out the blurriness of lust that filled her eyes. My erection grew bigger when I remembered this eighteen year old was begging for sex and depravity -- begging me to deliver it. Then I fucked hard against the tightness of her youth. She clawed at my back, roaring me on as I slapped into her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto me, falling back to let her mount me. We shuffled around while she positioned herself to take the full length of my cock inside her.

Her tits swung down in front of my face. I took the first one in my mouth and sucked until her nipple began to expand, and repeated it with the other. Then I pushed her tits together and sucked both nipples into my mouth at the same time.

She was fucking me with gusto, rising up my cock and collapsing back onto it, increasing the speed and effort and noise with each thrust, pushing herself at me with all the strength she could muster.

I could hold out no longer. I needed to come. I pushed her backwards. I withdrew. I took my cock in my hand, and sprayed her with semen from her waist up to her chin.

She laughed. "Yeh ... now I really feel like a porn queen ... cum all over me. " I moved up and directed the second jet across her mouth. The slut licked at it while the rest of my load emptied over her face and tits.

"I love the taste of cum," she said, reaching down and taking my cock in her mouth to suck out the last throbs of juice. "I'll swallow whenever you want."

I kissed her for the first time, licking the come from around her lips and mingling it with our tongues. Then I squatted over her and massaged the jitz into her tits with my arse while she played with my cock.

We collapsed into the bed and wrapped arms and legs around each other. She pushed her crotch into my leg and held it fast before we fell into a deep sleep for what seemed hours.

-----

A frisson of excitement awoke me. Ashleigh lay across me, licking my nipple, her nipples lightly brushing my abdomen. "That was the best ever," she said.

"It's what you wanted."

"I want more."

She moved down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked and wanked it until it was fully resurrected.

"Lick down me ... suck my balls."

She needed no further instruction. She reached my balls and took each one in turn into her mouth, as if she'd been doing it for years. Her hand worked on me at the same time, the movement of her fingernails drawing crazy trails in the air. The sucking continued until I begged her to stop.

It normally takes me hours to recover from ejaculation. The bitch had me ready to go again within seconds.

I sat her back against the pillows, knees up, legs open and reached down and pushed the middle finger of my right hand into her cunt, working it up and behind her clit, stroking her inside. I added my index finger working further back and up, pushing into the side of her womb until I found the button.

"Can you feel that?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Tell me how it feels."

"Like ... I can't stand it ... like I want to piss."

"Good ... try to relax."

I forced her cunt further open, my hand half inside her, pushing and stroking vigorously, building up the motion. She groaned and swore at me and begged me to stop and begged me to keep going, finding it hard to take. Then I felt the whole of her lower body start to spasm against my hand, grasping my fingers until my knuckles ached.

I kept going -- a few more strokes -- the whole of her lower body pushing against my hand. She gasped for breath. Sweat oozed across her face and between her tits and across her body. She thrashed around. I could hardly hold her. I maintained the stroke.

Then she let out an almighty shriek. I felt her cunt relax, allowing my hand to penetrate further. Juice gushed from everywhere as she threw back her head and shook it violently from side to side; sweat turning her hair into wet coils that slapped against the pillow. She let out a final scream before collapsing in a breathless orgasm.

"What have you done to me?" she asked when she recovered the power of speech.

"I found your G-spot."

"I've never felt anything like that before."

"You said you wanted to do everything."

"Wow ... I never imagined anything like that."

I offered my cock to her. She swallowed the top half easily. "Take the lot," I instructed, "the full eight and three-quarter inches."

She worked down my cock, taking an extra bit on each attempt.

"Relax ... take it slowly ... breathe through the nose ... savour the moment."

Inch by inch, I felt the length of my cock disappear into her mouth. She spluttered and coughed and fought to breathe and gagged as her lips reached the base. She wretched and withdrew quickly, my cock dripping with her saliva. She caught her breath and descended on me again -- this time swallowing my cock in a single motion and sucking at it and fucking it with her mouth.

"How's that?" she asked, withdrawing again.

"You suck like a bitch."

"It's what I've always wanted to be."

"I've never met a girl like you."

"I love sex ... can't get enough ... I'm a bit weird, I suppose."

I turned her around into a soixante-neuf position and opened her vulva to reveal a tunnel of pinkness, twitching in anticipation. I sunk my tongue inside the sopping hole. She shouted me to go deeper. I licked around the edge of her cunt and back again to her clit, sucking at it and feeling it growing in my mouth. She continued to work on my cock.

I lifted up her legs while working my tongue around the base of her cunt and beyond. It reached the tightness of her arsehole.

She disengaged from me, breathing sharp breaths. "Fuck, yes ... give me more of that, you dirty bastard." I licked between her cunt and her arse, before zeroing in on her arsehole again, forcing my tongue against it.

"You dirty fucker," she cursed.

"Find mine," I ordered. She worked her tongue beneath my balls searching for it. I felt the wetness of her tongue flicking around my arsehole, across and round it, returning the complement.

"How do you like a taste of your own medicine?" she grunted.

"How do you like the taste of my arsehole?"

"I fucking love it," she said and stuck her tongue hard against me.

I turned her over and pushed her head into the pillow, arse in the air. She reached round and pulled at her cheeks, opening herself up while I licked her again. I made sure to leave a good wad of saliva around her rosebud and worked my thumb against it. I felt her arsehole open. I let my thumb slide in and worked it around the edge of the hole.

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed, "give it to me ... turn me into a whore."

I pushed my middle finger in, at first to the knuckle, then all the way and worked it against the inside. She started humping herself against my hand, my finger moving in and out of her body. I added another finger to the mix. She gasped as they went right to the top.

"You know how to treat a girl," she shouted, pushing and gasping and trembling beneath me.

I stopped to find some jelly from the bedside drawer and dropped a large dollop of goo straight on her arsehole.

"Ooh ... that's cold."

"It'll soon warm up."

I spread some on my cock and placed it against her arsehole. "This might hurt ... I'll stop if you tell me."

"Get on with it ... fuck me up the arse!"

I pushed at the door. It opened slightly. I pushed harder. My bell-end disappeared inside her arse.

"Fucking hell!!" she shouted, breathing hard. I pushed again.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..." she said as the area around her arsehole stiffened.

I held back and let my erection stay inside her so she could get used to the sensation. Slowly, the grip of her arsehole relaxed around my cock, allowing me to push in further. She swore and shouted into the pillow.

I rested for a few seconds then pulled out slightly before pushing in again. It took a few more pushes and pulls and relaxations to get my full length inside her.

"I'm in up to the hilt."

"I can feel it."

"How does it feel?"

"Different ... sexy ... dirty ... I fucking love it."

I held myself inside her for a few moments before starting to fuck her: slowly at first, slight movements only, building up a rhythm, increasing my speed, taking longer strokes, increasing the strength of my pushing.

Throughout every phase, she bucked and pushed against my strokes and screamed and shouted. She quietened down and seemed ready to take more, so I fucked her with all my might, like I'd fucked her in the cunt earlier.

"Give it to me ... in the arse ... more ... harder ... fuck me harder!!"

Sweat ran down her back and mixed with sweat dripping from my head and chest. I was fucking her like a maniac, my heart booming inside my chest. Suddenly I felt her arsehole contract around my cock and she let out the loudest scream of the day as another orgasm ran through her body. She shook uncontrollably, my cock tight inside her.

It was my turn for an orgasm. I showed no mercy. I fucked harder. I felt it start inside my balls and flow up through my cock, spurting high into her arse. I felt every contraction in the base of my cock, held fast by her arsehole.

We collapsed in a heap, me with my cock wedged inside her arse, her with her head lost in the pillow, both of us gasping for breath. Then I heard a low moan start which turned into a howl and developed into laughter, but not normal laughter, more like an animal than a woman.

"Now I really feel like a porn star ... fucking fabulous."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Not half ... but it was nice hurt ... the sort of hurt I love."

We fell asleep again, my erection still inside her, gripped so tight it wouldn't relax. I awoke nearly an hour later, pleased to find I was flaccid, and started to withdraw from her. She winced with the pain but there was no alternative.

"I'll feel that for days," she said in a sort of exhausted way that told me she'd had enough, which suited me because she'd worn me out.

"Wait till I tell Danielle ... she won't believe me."

"What? Who?"

"Danielle's my best friend ... she's just like me, except she'd hot and really horny ... we tell each other everything."

"I thought you said nobody else would know."

"Not only have you fucked the shit out of me ... you've turned me into a liar," she said, laughing her head off, her tits shaking in unison.

12