Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spoke the words, I relived the feeling of taking a dick up the arse for the first time. I felt exactly like the dirty slut that Dani called me.

"He held it there for a while ... neither of us moving ... and my muscles sort of relaxed ... and he pushed in further ... and it hurt again, so he stopped ... and he continued pulling out slightly and pushing until he worked his full length inside me."

"Then what?" asked Dani, impatient for me to continue.

"We stayed like that for a while, not moving ... his dick up to the hilt inside my arse ... then he started to fuck me ... slowly at first ... building up a rhythm ... then harder ... and faster ... until he was fucking me as madly as when he fucked my cunt earlier."

"How did it feel?"

"It felt different ... stimulating the area around my arsehole more than anything ... and it felt sexy ... and dirty ... the dirtiest sex I've ever had ... and I loved it ... and I told him to fuck me harder ... as hard as he could ... and it hurt like buggery ... and I loved it ... and I wanted him to go on and on giving me more hurt. Then my arsehole tightened around his dick and I had the strongest orgasm I'd ever had ... even stronger than when he found my G-spot ... and I loved it."

"You lucky bitch ... I always knew you were hotter than me," said Dani, beginning to find my clit again.

"Then I felt his cum pumping inside me ... and it went on for ages ... and we collapsed into a heap ... my head buried in a pillow sodden with my spit and sweat ... his dick firmly wedged inside me as we fell asleep."

"Show me ... do it to me ... I need to feel the hurt," begged Dani. The dildo was handy, so I told her to turn over and positioned her arse in the air and worked my tongue over and around her arsehole, just like John did to me.

"Yes, give me more of that, Ash." I left a layer of saliva over her arsehole and worked my finger into it before pushing it inside her. "You dirty fucker, Ash ... don't stop." I worked another finger in and around until her arse tensed. I picked up the dildo and sucked at it, covering it in saliva, and pushed it against her arsehole. Nothing happened. She was too tight.

"I told you not to stop."

"Hang on a minute," I said, leaning over her to find the tube of lubricant she kept in her bedside drawer. I dripped some around her arsehole and spread it around and inside her, before coating the dildo.

"Hurry up ... I want to feel it inside me."

"Shut up, you pervert ... you will enjoy it more if you savour the moment ... you mustn't rush into it," I said, amused to hear myself spouting John's advice.

I returned the lubed dildo to her arsehole and pushed against it. This time she opened up and I slid it in over the plastic bell-end. "Is that what you wanted, bitch?"

"Fuck yes."

"How does it feel?"

"Like you're about to split me open."

I let it rest there for a moment, remembering how John had taken it easy with me at first, and let me adjust to the intrusion. I could still feel the remnants of the hurt. Then I pulled out slightly before pushing in again, keeping my movements in tune with her responses.

"How's that, Dani ... you like to feel dick up your arse, yeh?"

"Fuck you ... you fucking bitch ... give me more."

The dildo slowly disappeared inside her until it reached to the top – so I did as she said and fucked her in a regular motion. "Do you like to be fucked up the arse, bitch?"

"Yes ... fuck me harder."

I moved my left hand around her and placed it on her clit and pushed a couple of fingers inside her cunt while pushing and pulling on the dildo. This went on for ages as she writhed about on the bed, my tits hanging down, stroking her back, sending tingles of excitement through me. Then, suddenly, the whole of Dani's lower body erupted into spasm and she let out a shriek loud enough to bring out the neighbours. I didn't care. I kept going: fucking her arse; fingering her clit; and playing my tits across her body as it cavorted wildly beneath me.

A final shriek came and her body collapsed with me on top, my tits pressed into her back, my hand jammed inside her twat, both of us panting as if we'd just crossed the line at the end of a marathon.

"How good was that, Dani?"

"It was the fucking best ever," she gasped, her head buried in the pillow.

"And that's how it ended with John ... his dick embedded firmly in my arsehole ... me full of nice hurt ... shit and cum everywhere."

"You know how to treat a girl," Dani said through staggered breath. And I smiled and cradled her in my arm as she worked her fingers behind her and inside my cunt and we fell asleep to the sounds of Duffy singing in the background.

12