Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what makes sex so fucking incredible ... it's all the same ... but different every time."

He moved back on top of me. I opened my legs and let his dick slip back inside me, up to the hilt. We rolled over. I grappled my way on top of him, my tits hanging down over his face. He grabbed at them and sucked a nipple into his mouth, working the other between his thumb and finger. I rode him hard, my tits bouncing against his face with every thrust, my clit throbbing as his ten inches worked it backwards and forwards.

Now I was glad he'd cum quickly the first time. Now I knew he'd keep fucking me much longer -- and give me the fucking I wanted -- hard and long -- a depraved fucking from my brother.

He pushed me off and stood me on the floor, facing the bed, facing the mirror. I leaned forward and took my weight on my arms, my hands deep inside the bedding. Dylan came in strong, from behind, grabbing my tits and pulling me into him with every thrust. He forced me onto tip-toes each time. I pushed back at him to stay on my feet.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I like to watch while being fucked. My face looked a mess, my makeup spread around like a slag, my long dark hair shaken out of its ponytail. Sweat ran from my head and through my hair and onto my shoulders, and down between my tits. I gave him that sneering look that takes control of my face when I am being fucked, willing him to work harder.

My cunt throbbed every time he pushed into me. I imagined that's how it felt being gang-banged. It's one of my fantasies, being fucked over and over until I lose my senses. When I reach this point, I don't care who's fucking me -- I just love it -- can't get enough -- don't want it to stop. It makes me feel so pleased to be a woman who can fuck forever, whereas men cum and it's over.

I spoke to the mirror. "Ever fucked one of your girls up the arse, Dylan?"

"I tried it on the lesbian ... but she was too tight ... so it didn't work," he said, between gasps.

"I love it up the arse."

"You are a fucking pervert, Ash."

"I've had lots of practise ... got my first fuck at fourteen ... at sixteen, I had my first girl on girl sex ... and at eighteen I lost my virginity up my arse."

"It's a mathematical progression."

"I know ... can't wait to find out what happens when I'm twenty."

"You'll be into group sex by then, no doubt."

"It sounds good to me, Dylan."

"We need some lubrication," he said, dropping a gob of spit down and onto my arsehole.

"Saliva only works in porn movies ... believe me ... we need something better."

"I know," he said and pulled out of my cunt before dashing into the bathroom. I heard him rummaging around and knew what he'd bring back.

"You've got the baby oil, haven't you?"

"Mum always keeps a bottle in the top of the cabinet."

"Do you think she uses it for anal sex?"

"It's been there as long as I can remember, Ash."

"I never understood why it went down ... but it never seemed to be used."

"We'll soon find out if it works."

Dylan dropped a dollop around my arsehole. He massaged it in with his thumb, which soon broke through and inside me.

"How's that feel?"

"You are a fucking bastard ... it feels the best."

"I love it when you talk dirty," he said as I watched his reflection, pouring oil on his dick and then wanking himself to spread it around.

"Take it easy at first ... until you're properly inside me."

He placed his dick against my arsehole. I felt his bell-end penetrate me. "Wow, that feels great ... hold it there for a second."

The tension in my muscles eased as he waited. He must have felt it too, because he pushed further inside. I gasped. He stopped and waited for the tension to ease again before pushing in deeper. In no time, his full ten inches was embedded up my arse. I realised it was easier than my first time with John -- and we'd done it several times since -- so I wondered if my arse was adjusting to the regular poundings.

There was no time to dwell on the thought. Dylan pulled almost out of me, and then pushed in, up to the hilt, a couple of motions that took my breath away.

"Are you sure you've never done this before? You sure seem to know how to please a girl."

He took that as a signal to grab my tits, his greasy fingers sliding around on them, and pulled me full onto his dick, while pushing into me. "Is that how you take it ... you fucking pervert? Hard up the arse."

"Give it to me ... as hard and fast as you can," I shouted back, the pitch of my voice indicating that my scream switch was about to reactivate.

And that's what happened. Soon, he was pounding my arse with such force the bed moved beneath us, until it stopped up against the bookcase and could go no further. I shouted and swore and screamed at him to keep fucking me -- and then to stop because I could take no more -- and then to keep going because I wanted more nice hurt up my arse.

In the mirror, I watched us working at each other like animals overtaken by some primeval instinct to copulate; to have my arse fucked like hell, while he ignored my pleas to stop; him pumping me full of dirty sex and abusing me until I could take no more.

Suddenly, I felt my arsehole contract around his dick and knew that I was going to cum again. I'm sure he sensed it too, because he fucked even faster. I felt his cum squirting inside my arse -- and reached a higher climax than before. He kept going until cum leaked out of my arsehole and down my legs with each thrust.

We collapsed in a heap on the bed, sweaty bodies slapping against each other, breathing like horses that had just crossed the line at the Grand National.

"What do you think about that, Ash?"

"It's the best fuck I've ever had."

"I bet you tell that to all the fellas."

"Of course I do ... and it's usually true ... at that moment," I said laughing and coughing and feeling the thickness of his dick wedged up inside my arse with every movement.

"To think ... I've spent my life sleeping next door to a nymphomaniac ... and never knew."

"And I was in the next bedroom to a sex addict ... who was wanking off because he wanted to fuck me ... what a waste."

"I've cum gallons thinking about you, Ash."

We laughed and he slowly extracted himself from me -- every slight movement adding to the hurt in my arse. I told him to make sure none of the oil or shit on his dick got onto the sheets -- in case Mum suspected something when she came to wash them. He went to wash himself in the bathroom while I stuffed some tissues inside me.

"What do we do now?" he asked when he returned to lie beside me in the bed, and wrapped his long arms and legs around me.

"You can do what you like to me ... there'll be plenty of opportunities ... but nobody must know ... or suspect."

"Was it true what you said, Ash?"

"Was what true?"

"That Danielle would fuck me again if I asked her."

"Don't you ever get enough, you fucking bastard?" I shouted, sitting up and bashing him over the head with a pillow and laughing as my tits swayed with the motion and he tried to defend himself with his arms.

He grabbed at me and found my tits and pulled me towards him and we had a long, hard kiss -- our first proper kiss as lovers. It seemed appropriate that it came after the sex and not before. He worked his way on top of me. I opened my legs and he slipped inside me again and I began to look forward to another fuck. Then the door slammed downstairs and we realised it was later than we thought and Mum was home.

So I disentangled myself from beneath him and grabbed my clothes off the floor and scooted off to my bed, next door. I left him repositioning the bed, to hide any evidence of our illegal activities.

I settled down with my light off, content my world now included sex so illicit that I couldn't tell anyone about it. Reliving the events of the evening, I planted my fingers firmly inside my cunt, laughing quietly to myself as I masturbated and thought about Dylan and the risks we'd take together -- the taste of sex filling my mouth.

12