Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's cold."

"Stop complaining ... it'll get red hot any time soon."

Danielle extracted my cock from Ashleigh's cunt and sucked at the glistening love juice that covered it. "I love the taste of your cunt, Ash," she said.

"Let's see how you like the taste after John's fucked me up the arse."

"Shut up, bitch, and bend over further," Danielle said, clasping the back of Ashleigh's neck and pushing her head down into the bed.

She smoothed some gel over my cock and massaged and wanked at it at the same time. Then she guided it towards Ashleigh's open arsehole, encouraging me to push inside her.

Ashleigh groaned quietly as my bell-end pushed beyond her sphincter. I held it there for a moment to allow her to adjust to the pressure. There's nothing quite like the feeling of an arsehole holding your dick tightly, and then relaxing slowly as it accepts the intruder.

"Get on with it ... fuck her hard," Danielle said.

"I'm getting there ... don't be too impatient ... or I'll cum too quickly ... and there won't be anything left for me to fuck your arse with later."

"I'll suck your dick until it reaches its full eight and three-quarter inches."

"And I'll watch you begging him to stop while he fucks the shit out of you," muttered Ashleigh, her head buried in the of bed clothes.

"You ready, Ashleigh?"

"Of course she is ... fucking get on with it," Danielle said, grabbing my cock and pushing it further into Ashleigh's arse.

I went further inside. Ashleigh's sigh encouraged to Danielle to nod at me and push harder. I withdrew slightly and pushed in again. Ashleigh whimpered. I decided she was ready, withdrew slightly again, and then pushed in up to the hilt. Ashleigh took a deep breath, signalling that she could feel every inch.

"Now let's see you fuck her really hard," said Danielle, leaning over to look from one side, her tits dangling down, brushing against Ashleigh's back.

I obliged and fucked at Ashleigh's arsehole like I'd never fucked before. Danielle shouted me on, while working her hand beneath Ashleigh. Before long, I could feel her fingers working against my cock as they played inside Ashleigh's cunt.

"I can feel your dick, John," Danielle said, "I want to suck her cunt ... turn her over."

Between us, Danielle and I manoeuvred Ashleigh's body around: me with my cock embedded up her arse, my hands holding onto her tits; her with her fingers still working up her cunt; and Ashleigh enjoying every minute of it.

It ended up with me underneath, my cock fully inside Ashleigh's arse, and Danielle on all fours sucking at her cunt, her fingers still lost inside her.

"Is that what you wanted to watch, Danielle ... me fucking John with my arse ... like that bitch on the TV behind you."

She took her lips from Ashleigh's cunt to answer. "I want you to fuck me up the arse at the same time," she said, handing Ashleigh the vibrator I gave her earlier.

"Lube it up for me, bitch," Ashleigh said, grinding her arse into my cock. "Then turn around."

Within no time, Ashleigh had worked the vibrator up Danielle's arse – and both them were grunting and snorting and grinding with satisfaction.

Danielle took hold of the vibrator, held it firmly in place, turned herself around, and offered her naked cunt to Ashleigh, who didn't hesitate to lean forward to suck at its luscious juices.

And that's how we ended up: me with my cock up Ashleigh's arse and fucking her as hard as I could, my fingers pulling on her nipples; Danielle fucking her own arse with a vibrator; Ashleigh sucking Danielle's cunt, while working her hand furiously on her own. The porn on the TV competed with us – and we were winning easily.

It couldn't last. Something had to give.

I felt my balls contract and knew I was about to shoot my load up Ashleigh's arse. I let it cum and let out a deep roar as I pushed into her with every spurt. Her arsehole contracted. She stopped sucking Danielle's cunt, sat up, gave her own cunt one last stroke with her fingers, and roared with me as she reached orgasm.

That left Danielle. She was lying on her back, legs open, back arched, her vibrator lost inside her arse, her fingers playing with her twat, watching women sucking cunt on the TV behind her, lost in a world of her own. She heaved and let out a low groan, closing her eyes to concentrate on her orgasm.

Then we collapsed into a heap: my cock firmly stuck inside Ashleigh; the vibrator almost lost up Danielle's arse; the action on the TV the only thing to move.

We were all stunned with the effort and needed to recover. Eventually, Danielle spoke from behind closed eyes. "I love sex ... fucking love everything about it," she said. Ashleigh and I agreed with her. The two girls cuddled up close to me and we all fell asleep, spent.

It was fully dark when I woke up. The porn film had finished, white noise filling the TV screen. The girls snoozed quietly beside me. I was submerged between soft white flesh that felt lovely as I considered how lucky I'd been to meet such passionate, erotic and plain dirty women. The smile on my face grew so wide it made my cheeks ache.

My cock was pressed hard against Ashleigh's stomach. As I looked down, the first stirrings of an erection began to spread through my groin. The night lay ahead of us, and I intended to make the most of it. My smile grew wide enough to stop a bus.

My thoughts disturbed the girls. Danielle started to grind the wetness of her cunt into my leg; Ashleigh's hand began stroking my cock. Within no time, we started to kiss and caress and suck and fuck – and that about sums up the rest of the night – sucking and fucking with champagne everywhere and lots of dirty anal.

12