Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a lucky bitch, Ashleigh ... I wish I could do that."

"It makes me very horny ... like that text from Miss Jones ... my cunt was dripping all day after that ... and I couldn't take my mind off her."

"That's what I like about texts ... they are like secret messages and you can be more explicit without causing too many problems."

"I was round her house at seven that evening ... all dolled up and ready for action ... with a short skirt, no tights and a low cut top to show off my tits."

"You're a dirty bitch, Ashleigh."

"She wore a short dress in a flower print that hugged every contour of her body ... she wasn't wearing a bra ... and her erect nipples told me she was ready for anything."

"You're making me excited just listening to this."

"I like telling people about having sex ... especially my friend Danielle and my fuck-buddy, John."

"You'll be telling them all about being fucked on your first day at university by a crazy postgraduate student called Alice."

"Of course ... and how we fucked with a big, fat double dildo until we made each other cum ... and then talked about it as it lay on the bed beside us ... while we sucked at my tits."

"What happened next with Miss Jones?"

"Well, when I got to her place, we sort of air-kissed ... but it didn't quite work right and her lips imperceptibly touched mine ... I think she did it on purpose, but it made that electric bolt flash through me again ... then we were sat on the couch ... and she leaned over and moved the hair from my face ... and kissed me gently on the lips ... wow ... it felt like I was breaking all the rules kissing a teacher."

"But she wasn't your teacher any longer ... so you could do anything you liked."

"Exactly, but I like breaking the rules ... doing things other people don't do ... it gives me a buzz."

"I know lots of ways to break the rules, Ashleigh ... first, tell me about Miss Jones."

"The soft kissing didn't last long and we soon had our tongues down each other's throats ... then we were stripping each other's clothes off ... and I found she had no knickers on ... which sent me wild and I stretched open her legs and piled into her cunt ... it was lovely and tasted of honey mixed with sweat and piss ...

"And it was real honey because she told me that after my last text, she dipped her finger into the honey jar and masturbated with it ... while thinking of me ... that was a real turn-on ...

"And we got into soixante-neuf and sucked each other's cunt and then we were in bed and she had lots of vibrators and they were up our cunts and up our arses and we kept cumming and cumming ... until we were exhausted and fell asleep ...

"And we kept waking up and the sucking and fucking continued until all the vibrators were dead ... so we carried on using them as dildos ...

"In the morning, the sheets were covered in sweat and honey and cum and shit ... and piss."

"What piss?"

"When I made her cum ... she pissed over me ... not much ... just a bit each time ... so we had lots of pissing."

"You're sure it wasn't cum?"

"No, cum is sweet ... piss is salty ... you can't mistake them."

"I could hardly walk the next day ... I was so tired at work ... and so sore ... but I like being sore because it sort of makes the sex keep going up your cunt and up your arse so you get even more out of it."

"You are a really dirty bitch, Ashleigh ... I'm so glad we met ... I've got lots of plans ... I'm sure you'll like them."

"You're just my type, Alice ... I just want to have as much sex as my body will take ... I can't get enough of it."

My story clearly made an impression on Alice. Within seconds, she had my legs in the air and stretched them wide open and sunk her tongue deep into my cunt, wrapping her mouth around it and sucking on every inch. When she reached my clit, I came almost immediately -- and treated her to another spray of cum, all over her face.

"You must show me how to do that," she said, but I was past talking and fell asleep again.

When I awoke it was afternoon. Alice was sitting next to me drinking coffee and eating biscuits. Mine were on the bedside table and I devoured them as if they were my last meal. Sex always makes me hungry.

"I can get you into the group sex scene, if you're interested," she said.

"I love group sex ... all that double penetration ... never knowing who's going to do what to me ... women sucking my cunt while men fuck me ... cum splashing everywhere ... and never knowing which direction it will come from next."

"Do you like parties, Ashleigh?"

"Actually, I'm not a big party girl ... I don't get drunk or take drugs or anything like that ... I like to stay in control of myself ... sex is my drug ... parties with sex that's my scene."

"Have you ever been to a total swapping party ... with men and women ... singles and couples?"

"I've had lots of threesomes ... a lesbian orgy ... and one with me and just men, until a woman joined in ... I lost count of how many ... I didn't care ... I just wanted to fuck and be fucked."

"You are a dirty girl, Ashleigh."

"I love group sex ... can't get enough of it ... love experimenting ... love that feeling for days after when I can't walk straight ... like my cunt and arsehole have been stretched to the limit ... and I've still got a dick wedged up there and can't shake it off."

"There's a party a week on Saturday run by my friends Dave and Sheena ... a couple with pots of money who are a really dirty pair ... they'll love you, Ashleigh ... what with those tits and such a lovely wet cunt ... and such a dirty mind."

"Watch it, Alice ... you'll make me horny again."

"I don't think it takes much to make you horny ... a sniff of cunt ... the bulge of an erection ... and you're there with your legs open."

"I can taste your cunt from here, Alice," I said, licking my lips in front of her face. I swear she was ready for sex again.

"Dave and Sheena have a big house in the country ... I sort of arrange for uninhibited girls like us to go ... who like showing off ... and having sex in front of everyone ... I'm looking for another ... are you game for a real swingers party?"

"It sounds exciting ... I love being an exhibitionist ... having sex with everyone watching ... then joining in."

"Have any of your lovers given you a present after you've had sex with them, Ashleigh?"

"Oh yes, John always gives me presents ... underwear ... sex toys ... porn ... that sort of thing ... he also gives me money to buy clothes."

"Are you happy with that?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Well," Alice said, hesitating, "if you come to Dave and Sheena's party, there's several hundred in it for you."

"What sort of girl do you think I am?" I asked, looking into the deep blueness of her eyes.

"John gives you presents and money."

"I know, but he's a friend ... I'm not a prostitute."

"All women are prostitutes, Ashleigh ... we all use sex to get what we want ... a certain man ... or a woman ... or to get in places ... or land a job ... lots of things."

"Well ... yes ... I suppose so ... but that's not the same as being paid ... is it?"

"Of course it is ... all women are bought."

"What even married women?"

"Don't get me started ... they're the worst ... they get the lot ... a house ... a car ... a family ... kept ... taken on holiday ... and their husbands can have sex whenever they want ... it's said that most men only get married for free sex every night."

"I'd never thought about it like that ... anyway, I'm never going to marry ... I'm too promiscuous and want to be free to fuck who I want, when I want."

"If you played your cards right, Ashleigh ... you could pay your way through university ... a beautiful girl like you ... tall, slim, big tits, nice round arse ... and willing to do anything ... you can earn a fortune... why give sex away for free?"

"I do sex for the fun ... the pleasure ... the satisfaction of knowing I'm in control ... not for money."

"I was the same as you at first ... then I ran out of money and kept extending my loan ... it's all paid off now ... I've got money in the bank ... and wealthy people who want to give me more."

"I'm not stupid, Alice ... I understand what you're saying."

"I started with myself ... then other girls wanted to be involved."

"And you're offering me the same?"

"Remember I told you I intended to set up my own business when I finish my research? Well, I already run a small -- but select -- escort business ... and am always looking for girls who are totally uninhibited ... just like you."

"I'd never considered going that far."

"Join me and you get the lot ... girls ... men ... couples ... groups ... it's great fun ... you get to choose ... you can do anything you like in between ...and I can introduce you to more extreme types of sex ... if you're interested."

"I'll have to think about it."

"You're at university now ... this is a place where you have to experiment with new concepts ... to seek out different ways of looking at the world ... to open your mind and let your imagination run free."

"I intended to do my own thing ... certainly until I found my feet."

"That's OK ... you'll find plenty of sex to keep you entertained ... let me know when you change your mind."

"Don't you mean if I change my mind?"

"I mean when you change your mind ... girls like you and me are always looking for the next big thing ... the next sexual adventure, Ashleigh ... and there's lots more out there."

"I suppose there's nothing wrong in taking a couple of hundred to fuck and be fucked at a sex party that I'd do to for nothing ... it's starting to sound OK."

"You can stop whenever you want ... and fuck who you like ... but think of not being a penniless student like the others ... and what about the clothes you could buy?"

"I'd only be interested in doing it at the top end ... you know ... international call-girl style with really wealthy people," I said, realising that a degree in law and a jet set lifestyle could work well together.

Alice looked at me and I stared back, our eyes close together. It's not what I expected, but the idea was growing on me. Sat up in bed, sipping coffee, nibbling biscuits, stark naked, the smell of sex in the air, with a woman I hardly knew, was a strange place to do a business deal that could affect the rest of my life. She nodded slightly. I nodded back. We both knew I was in.

"What are these more extreme types of sex you mentioned?"

"Have you considered bondage?"

"Giving it or getting it?"

"When you get it, you are totally immobilised and anyone can do anything to you ... it lifts sex to a different level ... you're begging them to stop and begging for more at the same time."

"I've seen what they do to girls in porn films ... and always imaged I'd try it one day."

"I love it, Ashleigh ... being totally subservient ... and not being able to stop them ... there's nothing like the feeling of total inhibition."

"That sounds exciting ... but I do like to be in control."

"Learning how to immobilise people so that you don't harm them takes time ... Dave and Sheena are teaching me ... there's lots of money to be made being a dominatrix ... and I intend to add it to my business portfolio."

"It sounds good to me, Alice."

"That's for the future ... for now, what do you think about my tattoo?"

I laid her back and ran my hand over her stomach and inspected the tattoo. It looked like a pair of flowers, but it wasn't. The flower heads were figures, intertwined into an art nouveau effect: on one side, a man stood fucking a woman from behind; on the other, two women were sucking each other's cunt in soixante-neuf. The green stems were their legs, tapering down until they disappeared inside Alice's cunt. The girl receiving the attention in both pictures was clearly Alice, with her short white hair and bright red lips.

"That must have taken some doing."

"It's my own design ... I developed it with Zoe at the tattoo salon ... she's a hardcore lesbian ... I'll introduce you, if you're interested."

"It's always nice to meet new people," I said, and we laughed because we both knew I'd want to have sex with Zoe.

"You'll like Zoe ... she's a dirty bitch, just like you ... she's covered in tattoos ... and piercings ... all over ... her nipples ... her cunt ... everywhere ... a real animal ... she'll go mental when she sees you ... and won't be satisfied until she's fucked and sucked every inch of you."

"She sounds just my type."

"One of her tattoos is an orgy scene around her arse and cunt ... all women ... she's a real artist."

"I've never been interested in tattoos, Alice ... I can't get over the thought of what they'll look like when I'm old ... it's always put me off."

"Zoe and me got so horny when she showed me her tattoos ... my hand was inside her cunt in seconds ... and hers in mine ... it was so spontaneous ... and then we fucked the shit out of each other."

"Did she charge for your tattoos ... or was it payment in kind."

"I insisted on paying ... after all she's in business ... like me."

"How did you get into charging for sex then?"

"It happened by accident really."

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"I met this man in a bar ... his name was George ... we ended up at my place and he fucked me well and true ... he left me a hundred as he left ... I told him it wasn't necessary ... that I love sex and do it for free ...

"The next time he left me a hundred again ... he told me it was his contribution to my rent ... so I carried on taking it ...

"I saw him every Thursday and we developed the same routine ... he liked me to wear dirty knickers ... he stripped them off me ... then I sucked him off while he sniffed and licked at the knickers ... then he came all over my face and tits ... and wiped his cum off with the knickers."

"I like kinky sex, Alice ... it breaks up the routine."

"When he finished, I sucked him up again to a nice hard on ... then he fucked me up the arse ... I like that ... it feels so dirty ... then he wiped the shit off his dick with my knickers ... and took them home with him."

"Sounds just like my type."

"I think the hundred was conscience money ... he told me his wife wouldn't do oral on him ... and certainly wouldn't let him fuck her up the arse."

"So, you performed a social service ... keeping his marriage together."

"I suppose so ... and the money came in handy ... it paid my living expenses and for all the knickers I needed to buy ... and kept my student loan down."

"Sounds like good business, Alice ... every student should have one ... or two or three ... getting paid for something they enjoy and would do for free ... and no loan to pay off at the end."

"So you're beginning to see the sense of what I'm offering ... but you'd have to go to the STD clinic regularly."

"I go every month."

"There's a nurse at the university clinic ... Maxine ... a black girl with tits so big she can hardly fasten the buttons on her uniform ... we've all been trying to get into her knickers."

"I'm thinking that if I just did a few bits on the side it would stop me racking up too many debts ... but not as a long term occupation," I said, bringing the subject back.

"George stopped coming and I never saw him again ... his wife must have found out ... I really missed the money at first and decided to do something about it ... I signed up with an escort agency first and they gave me plenty of work ... students are in great demand in this town ...

"I soon worked up a client list ... and kept going ... before long my business started to grow ... and I got into couples ... there's a lot of money to be made from couples ... it's all driven by the women ... and they can be very demanding ...

"I call myself Francesca ... it sounds more exotic, sexier ... the clients like it, too ... what would you like to call yourself, Ashleigh?"

"Something like a porn star ... Cherokee or Texas ... perhaps Angelica ... I don't know really ... yes I do ... Holly Dubois ... that's it."

"Dave and Sheena will love Holly Dubois.

"It sounds a bit like Holly do twat."

"Dave and Sheena are regular clients ... they took me on holiday to their villa in the south of France ... it was really exciting ... a continuous fuck fest ... we stayed naked most of the time ... sunbathing and fucking whenever we liked ... often at the same time ...

"They had lots of French friends who kept dropping in ... and joining in ... those fucking French ... they love swapping and group sex and anal ... lots of anal ...

"One time, there were five of us ... Sheena was kneeling with her back to me while I fucked her up the arse with a dildo ... behind me, the Frenchman was fucking me up the arse, squeezing my nipples between his fingers ... behind him, Dave was frantically fucking him up the arse ... and behind him the French woman was pounding Dave up the arse with a strap-on ... I could hear her pendulous tits slapping against his back with every thrust."

I realised my fingers had strayed and were slowly massaging the button of my clit. It must have been going on for a while because I felt quite aroused. Talking dirty always does that to me. I laid back squeezed my left nipple between my finger and thumb, and continued to masturbate, listening to Alice's story.

"We got into a rhythm ... starting at the back and ending with me thrusting the dildo up Sheena as hard as I could ... the men came first ... but the women could have kept going for hours ...

"You should have seen the shit and cum on the sheets afterwards ... and we were covered in it ... so we all dived in the pool to clean off ... and I ended up being fucked under water ... while sucking out the soppy cunt of the French woman sat on the edge ...

"Then the women gathered around the men and we watched while they sucked each other off and fucked each other up the arse ... that was the first time I'd been involved with two men fucking each other ... the Frenchman loved it ... and so did Dave ... the dirty fucking bastard ...

"They have a special room there ... kitted out for bondage ... the French woman demanded to be tied to a frame ... her legs wide open and her arms outstretched ... she couldn't move ... then we fucked her relentlessly ... first normally ... then with dildos on long sticks ... vibrators ... tennis rackets handles ... anything ...

"I felt sorry for her and never imagined one person could take so much abuse ... but I really enjoyed it ... fucking her with a dildo and telling her what a fucking bitch she was ... and giving her a bit of a slap ... she kept pleading to be set free ... and then for more abuse ... you can't imagine how powerful I felt ... it was terrific ...

"Then they let her loose and grabbed me ... I didn't get a choice ... but I didn't resist much ... I so wanted it ...

"Trussed up like a chicken, they fucked my face and my cunt and arse ... and double penetrated me ... then double anal ... double cunt ... dicks and dildos everywhere ... and they stood around me and pissed over every inch of me ... in the end I couldn't hold back ... and pissed myself ...

"When they let me down ... I was dripping with cum and piss and shit from head to toe ... I collapsed into the pool of piss on the floor ... too exhausted to move ... my conversion to a slut complete ... and determined to do the same to anyone I could ...

"Wow, Alice ... you are miles ahead of me," I said, stunned by what she told me, my heart pounding at the thought of so much new sex to experience -- my fingers still wedged inside my cunt.

"You'll love it, Ashleigh ... you're just like me ... a slut to your roots."

I wasn't in any mood for further discussion. I could smell the sex on her -- dirty bitch. I needed satisfaction. I took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs and spread them to expose her cunt -- glistening with juice -- the juice I had to taste again.