Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ashleigh, suck my cunt ... put your finger up my arse ... I'm your dirty slut ... make me cum," she said as I sunk my tongue deep inside her cunt.

I reached out for the double dildo that was still lying on the bed. I turned her over and spat a big gob of saliva on her arsehole. Then I massaged it around with my finger before working it inside her. The dirty bitch pulled on her arse cheeks to make it easier for me. I moistened the dildo with some lubricant and fed it up her arse.

Her experience in anal sex meant her arsehole easily stretched to take the width of the dildo. I soon worked a half of its length inside her.

"Fuck me up the arse, Ashleigh ... fuck me hard ... like the French ... make me cum," Alice said, her head pushed into the pillow, her arse in the air.

I positioned myself beneath her -- so I could suck on her cunt while using two hands to fuck her arse with the dildo -- but it was not enough -- I needed her to suck my cunt at the same time.

So, I moved us around into soixante-neuf and pounded her arse with the dildo in front of my face. I could taste the juice of her cunt and smell her shit at the same time -- the whole lot merging into a cocktail that made me even more sexed up.

It took longer for us to reach a climax that time. I didn't care -- I never want the sex to end once it starts. She came first and I came shortly after. Then we sank into the bedding and slept like the exhausted pair of sluts we were, our arms and legs intertwined.

I was totally spent when we awoke. For some reason I needed to get back to my own room -- to my space. Fortunately, it wasn't far. Every step was pain, nice pain from the sex with Alice. I had intended to inspect the local talent that evening. Instead, I slept for a further twelve hours, dead to the world -- dreaming of ivory towers full of potential -- full of sexual potential.

The next morning, I awoke ravenously hungry and raring to go. University was already exceeding my wildest dreams -- and I was in a hurry to experience everything on offer.