Ashleigh's Date

Story Info
Drinks with a new coworker lead to a new D/s relationship.
782 words
4.06
22.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos and I (Ashleigh) both work for a tech firm in Dallas. We started at the same time, each of us fresh out of school. Carlos invited a group of us out to drinks at the end of the first week, and I recognized it as an opportunity to make some friends in the office.

Friday night arrived and I changed into a mini halter dress bought for the occasion. On my way out of the restroom, Carlos bumped into me.

"I'm sorry, Ashleigh. A couple of the other girls backed out and the whole thing fell apart. I think we're the only ones who still planned on going."

"Oh..." I said my face downcast. I was new to Dallas and was looking at a weekend alone.

"Hey, but we can still go if you want."

"Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks, Carlos."

"I'll even drive, so don't let me have too many."

And it was a date. An awkward, accidental date, but hey, it would be fun.

At the bar, we went through the first wave of small talk, when Carlos grinned and nodded at the next booth. A couple of guys were discussing their sexual fantasies. We both eavesdropped for a minute. It was pretty entertaining. Everything from threesomes to being tied up. Then Carlos spoke.

"You have any fantasies/fetishes?" He had arched his eyebrow in mock curiosity.

"Really?" I was blushing beet red.

"Really." This time with a mockingly serious nod.

"Well... Can you keep a secret?" I whispered conspiratorially.

"Oh, of course, my lady."

"I want to be submissive. It seems so fascinating to let yourself be used by another."

"Ahh." Carlos sat up. He had been leaning towards me over the table in rapt interest.

"What about you? What are your fantasies?"

"I like to be dominant. I think most women could use a good spanking."

Now my eyebrow was arched. What was I getting myself into? Carlos was suave and handsome. But I was a classic Southern blond belle, and the swarthy Latino had never been my type.

"Do you think I need spanked?" I said with my hand twirling my hair.

"You tell me." Now he was leaning in again.

I took a deep breath. I had no idea how our harmless flirting had turned so quickly into what seemed a serious proposition.

"Please," I gasp after what seemed an eternal pause by me.

Carlos quickly got up from the booth and grabbed my hand. He led me into a stall in the men's bathroom without saying a word, and I didn't try to speak either. He pushed me to my knees, and I started fumbling with his pants. A bulge showed me he was already erect. As soon as his cock cleared his pants, he grabbed my head, his hands entwined within my hair.

He was fucking my face. The first three strokes I was gagging and on the fourth, he pushed past my gag reflex. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His face was stern, and he was glaring at me. He was so handsome. His was the face of a master.

Two more strokes and he pulled out. I tried to say something, I don't know what, but he slapped me with his cock on both my cheeks, leaving a trail of drool and precum, then he returned to fucking my face. My jaw was aching, and my throat was sore. Drool was leaking out my lips and down my chin.

I endured this for maybe five minutes. Endure is probably the wrong word. My panties were getting rather moist, and I had a certain sense of satisfaction in being on my knees in front of Carlos. I think... I enjoyed it.

He came in my mouth, and I dutifully (greedily?) swallowed. He wiped himself off on my face and hair, and then, he left without ever saying a word.

I remained on my knees in that men's bathroom stall for a long minute, then I went to women's restroom to repair the remnants of my makeup. One woman gave me a dirty look as I tried to remove a gob of semen from hair with a Kleenex.

I returned to our booth and sat down where Carlos was sipping some drink he had ordered since our exploit. Our last words were still my "please dominate me", but everything had changed.

"Would you spend the night at my place? I could make us some dinner." I offered.

"As long as I wake up to breakfast in bed and your mouth on my cock." Carlos said with a grin that had the faintest hint of cruelty to it.

And we left.