Ashleigh's Research Project

Story Info
Ashleigh has waited until the last day to finish her project.
7k words
4.67
13.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

Part 3 of 8. Each part is self-contained and reading previous parts is not essential to the continuity of the story, but several recurring characters are only described in detail on their first appearance.

Part 1: Ashleigh's Ride Home. Ashleigh misses her ride home after cheerleading practice.

Part 2: Ashleigh's Game Day. Ashleigh and the other cheerleaders help their football team in any way they can.

Part 4: Ashleigh's Winter Ball. Ashleigh goes to her sorority semiformal.

Part 5: Ashleigh's Christmas Break. Ashleigh goes home for Christmas.

Part 6: Ashleigh's Spring Break. Ashleigh goes to Cancun for spring break.

Part 7: Ashleigh's Summer Internship. Ashleigh gets a pretigious summer internship.

Part 8: Ashleigh Plays I've Never. Ashleigh plays a game with her sorority sisters and recounts her sexual past.

*****

Chapter 1

Ashleigh Holton woke up at noon in Jason's bed with hazy memories of having wronged him the night before, so she sucked his morning wood off before she ate "breakfast" and headed to the library to start her research project which was due the next day. But first, she had to pick up her backpack, which she left at the athletic center after practice on Friday.

Getting into the athletic complex wasn't as hard as one might think for a school known to have rivals break in to vandalize the locker rooms. On more than one occasion, Ashleigh had gotten in just by letting the security guard touch her boobs. Armed with smugness and a fuck-me prep school outfit (black sweater vest, white blouse, pink plaid miniskirt and white stockings), Ashleigh waltzed into the complex's main entrance, hoping to recover the backpack she had left on Friday.

What Ashleigh didn't know is that the cheerleaders' shenanigans the previous day had sparked outrage from their main rivals, the Wildcats, the night before. They had broken in to the equipment room the night before and made off with the mascot's entire costume. In a humiliating blow to security, they were even on high alert and still managed to fuck it all up. Two guards had been fired on the spot and three others placed on administrative leave, which meant that the head of security, Sgt. Bill Harrison, was personally manning the booth when Ashleigh arrived.

Ashleigh knew some shit had gone down from the moment she set foot in the complex. Bill was at least 20 years older than any of the others, and he flat-out told her she'd have to come back on Monday. Ashleigh tried to tell him that she had a big research project due, but he really didn't care.

Eventually, Ashleigh resorted to flirting with the man, twirling her blonde hair and batting her eyelashes to try and make "an exception." Bill noted, with the revised security camera layout, there were no cameras available to point at the control desk. He pretended to be disinterested, at one point pulling out his phone to send a text to his buddy Darryl. As Ashleigh droned on about how appreciative she'd be, he imagined the possibility of her crammed under his desk with his dick sliding in and out of her mouth, and felt his cock stiffen for the first time in weeks ...

Sgt. Harrison cut Ashleigh off abruptly. "I imagine this isn't your first time doing this," he snapped. "So let's just cut to the chase. What are you offering?" Ashleigh was taken aback. She wasn't sure whether the guy was playing dumb or seriously dumb. She wasn't going to just offer to fuck the guy, but it's not like she wouldn't if it came down to it.

It's as if Sgt. Harrison could read Ashleigh's mind. One of the great things about experience was that he had pretty much heard it all before, and knew what people were going to say before they even did. Ashleigh wanted to play the dumb, coy tease but she had probably sucked more dicks than she could count. "Say it," he commanded. "Say what you're going to do."

Ashleigh's self-confidence and Kappa pride evaporated. Never since she'd first had her cherry busted by her first boyfriend had she been so nervous about sex. "I ... I'll suck you ... your dick, I mean ... I'll suck your dick," she stammered quietly. It echoed in the empty foyer.

"Fine. Come around and get under the desk. Someone else is coming." Ashleigh scurried around the counter and climbed into the foot space below the desk. She took off her sweater vest and padded her knees with it as Sgt. Harrison sat in his chair and slid forward, pushing his crotch towards her. He unzipped his pants and let his semi-rigid cock out.

As Ashleigh began taking him into her mouth, she heard the front door open and Sgt. Harrison greet some of the workmen coming in to try and patch together a new mascot. They walked right up to the desk and signed in, not noticing anything unusual as Ashleigh silently bobbed up and down on the dick. Once the workmen walked off, Ashleigh began sucking with her usual vigor, slurping down the salty pre-cum.

Unlike younger dicks, it took a long time for Sgt. Harrison's to become fully erect, but when it was, it was a sight to behold. In his younger days, Bill had never been at a loss for pussy. His veiny, throbbing cock bounced in the morning air as Ashleigh worked her magic with her moist pink lips and her carefully manicured fingers. Bill missed his first job as a nightclub bouncer and getting sucked off by girls almost every Friday and Saturday night. He knew that he'd blow his load eventually, but he couldn't wait to get a taste of Ashleigh's pussy. Maybe he should take the front desk more often.

Ashleigh let one hand drift down to her snatch, locating her clitoral hood and prodding her clit out from its hiding spot. Dicks just always tasted better when she was aroused, and within minutes, Ashleigh felt her pussy juice soaking into her panties.

"Get up," Harrison barked, pushing back from the desk. Ashleigh reluctantly stood up and looked around nervously. "Turn around," Sgt. Harrison sneered.

"No. No ... people might see," pleaded Ashleigh. Sgt. Harrison stood up from his chair, erection jutting out of his pants. He was twice her age, but he knew how to control people. Ashleigh put her hands up to push him away, but he grabbed her wrist and locked it. As Ashleigh struggled, she felt herself turned around bit by bit, until Sgt. Harrison had locked her arm behind her and bent her over the desk. He let go of her arm, keeping her in place with a hand on her back. Flipping up her skirt, he rubbed his dick gently down her ass crack against her silky, high-cut panties.

Pulling the crotch of her panties aside, he nestled his dick up against the entrance to her cunt. "Wow, you're already wet. That saves me some time." With a heave, he lifted her whole body off of the ground, and then basically dropped her wet pussy onto his slimy dick. Ashleigh gasped at the intrusion, as the desk as high and her entire weight was now split between the desk and his dick. Her toes barely touched the ground as Sgt. Harrison used her own weight to skewer her. Ashleigh gripped the far side of the desk for leverage as Bill plowed into her from behind.

A buzzing sound startled Ashleigh. It was the keycard activation on the outer set of doors! Someone else was coming in! Ashleigh tried to squirm free, but Bill held her firmly in place.

"Relax," Sgt. Harrison explained. "Just tell them to sign in."

It was Omar, a painter, who froze as he came around the corner and saw the security guard fucking the shit out of a pretty blonde coed bent over his desk. He wasn't sure whether he should call the police or just give them a moment, or whether he should pull his dick off and start jerking off. She was pretty hot.

"Tell him to come over and sign in," Sgt. Harrison explained again. "C-come over and sign in," Ashleigh muttered. Omar slowly walked over to the desk and nonchalantly signed the sign-in sheet, then scurried off to masturbate in the bathroom.

"Remind him to sign out when he leaves," Sgt. Harrison beamed. "Remember to sign out when you leave!" Ashleigh shouted after him.

Bill didn't miss a beat as the whole exchange went down. Aside from the face that Ashleigh was a damn fine piece of ass, he had been into the whole swingers scene back in the day and was plenty used to fucking with an audience. He just hammered away for a bit, and then fingered Ashleigh's asshole when he thought she was getting wet enough to appreciate it.

The buzzer sounded again as someone else entered the complex. Unlike Omar, Jerry the window repair guy wasn't even phased by the sight of Ashleigh getting plowed. He just sauntered up to the desk and commented, "Day-amn!" as he signed in. And instead of scurrying off, Jerry rubbed his dick through his jeans as he watched pretty young Ashleigh's face contorted in the bliss of deep dick fucking.

"Ask him if he wants to join us," directed Bill Harrison. Ashleigh paused, and Bill slapped her ass hard to jolt her back to reality. "Ask him if he wants to join us," he repeated. Eventually, Ashleigh looked up at Jerry and sighed. "Come over here, I'll suck you off," she offered.

The height of the desk was perfect, allowing Jerry to stand right beside it with his rigid cock squarely at Ashleigh's mouth level. Jerry sighed as she sucked him in, watching as his dick disappeared into this schoolgirl angel. He reached over and lifted up the back of Ashleigh's skirt to get a clear view of Bill's slick dick sawing in and out of her pussy. Her cunt lips hugged his cock with every thrust.

Soon afterwards, Bill's pace slowed down as he milked the last few thrusts he could muster, then pushed as far as he could inside of Ashleigh before blowing his wad. It wasn't much, but his seed was well-planted in the uppermost depths of her cunt. Ashleigh also let a small sigh of relief as the last few pumps of jizz oozed out of his pricktip inside of her.

"Come back here," Bill directed Jerry, "As long as you don't mind sloppy seconds!" Both got an evil laugh at the last line as Jerry circled around to the back of the desk. Bill held Ashleigh in place until Jerry could pin her down and spear her with his dick. Jerry didn't mind sloppy seconds and feeling another man's cum slosh around inside of Ashleigh's pussy turned him on even more.

It didn't take long before Jerry also slowed down, savoring the last few thrusts before his dick exploded. Although he started off cumming deep inside of her, wicked Jerry pulled his spasming dick out of her sloppy pussy and fired the last few shots onto Ashleigh's ass and dress against her protests. "Stop it! Come ON! Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" she exclaimed.

Both Bill and Jerry made her lick their dicks clean before allowing her to re-dress herself and go looking for her backpack.

Chapter 2

Ashleigh stopped to straighten herself out in the girl's locker room. The back of her pink plaid miniskirt was stained, but it wasn't too obvious. Her shirt and sweater vest were fine, and she applied some pink lipstick and brush her blonde hair. Test batting her eyelashes a few times, she blew herself a kiss and went to the alcove where she had left her backpack while getting fucked by Hector the janitor on Friday.

As luck would have it, it was that entrance that the Wildcats had broken into the night before. They had nearly ripped the door off its hinges, and all the paint around the door had been scraped off when they pryed the door open with a crowbar.

The university had called Omar to come in and fix the paint - the same Omar who had passed by Ashleigh getting the shit fucked out of her at the front desk. After jerking off in the bathroom, he had sealed off the area with plastic tarps so that he could use the paint sprayer. As he was setting everything up, though, he noticed a backpack in the corner by the door. He opened it up and rummaged around looking for some ID, and noticed a nice iPhone inside. To his pleasant surprise, it was unlocked, and on opening the photos folder, he noted that it was the phone of the pretty blonde he had just jerked off to. As he scanned through the photos, he didn't find anything particularly tittilating, but his dick got pretty hard anyway just over the mundane self-shots that Ashleigh had taken.

Ashleigh wondered why the foyer had plastic covering all the windows, but the door was unlocked, so she strode in. The sight of Omar sitting in the corner pleasuring himself to pictures on her phone didn't even phase her. She just sighed and said, "Can I have my phone back?"

Omar didn't stop whacking his dick as Ashleigh burst in. They just stared at each other for a few seconds as the sound of Omar's hand against his penis echoed in the small chamber. Eventually, Ashleigh rolled her eyes. "Fine," she conceded, "Finish up." Omar barely acknowledged her, and just stared at her breasts, undressing her with his eyes.

Ashleigh tapped her foot impatiently, expecting Omar to cum in seconds like most of the guys she was used to. But Omar had just blown his load not 10 minutes earlier so he wasn't cumming any time soon. Wordlessly, he just kept stroking his dick as she stood there.

Ashleigh was impressed with his stamina, but she couldn't afford to wait here all day waiting for him to blow. Eventually she walked over to him and stood over him, spreading her legs enough so that he could see her silky, high-cut panties. She thought that would be plenty for him, but even after another few minutes he was still whacking away furiously with no end in sight.

Ashleigh reached down and grabbed her phone. She probably could have just grabbed her backpack and ran off, but she was a little hurt by the fact that she was a little sex kitten and she couldn't get some run-of-the-mill pervert to cum. She punched in a Britney Spears song to play on her phone and gently swayed to the music, rocking her hips and lifting up the front of her skirt to give him a better view of her panties. Reaching into the front of her panties, she gently rubbed her pubic mound as she thrust her hips towards his gaping mouth.

Omar suddenly sat up straight, grabbing her ass from between her legs and planting his mouth right up against Ashleigh's panty-clad crotch. Ashleigh gasped as his hot breath rapidly warmed her cunt, and realized that she was a lot more ready to fuck than she was willing to admit. Omar's greedy tongue lapped at her panties, tickling her clit and cunt through the thin fabric. He pulled aside her panties and breathed in the intoxicating smell of cunt and cum all mixed together. Lapping at her naked pussy, he could taste the other men's cum. After a few minutes, Ashleigh couldn't take it any more, and she pulled his mouth away.

Ashleigh squatted down, positioning her dripping cunt right over his erection. Omar tried to kiss her, but Ashleigh pushed his greasy face away. She wasn't interested in making love, just pure, raw fucking. Ashleigh pushed him back against the wall as she knelt down, straddling him. Omar quickly undid his belt and slid his jeans down to mid-thigh. Ashleigh just pulled her panties to one side as she sat down, letting his dick slide into her.

Omar tried to slip his hands inside Ashleigh's sweater, but she pushed his hands back down to her hips. She placed her hands squarely on his chest, pinning his back to the wall as she fucked him with increasing urgency. Omar lifted up the front of her skirt so he could see his captive dick sliding in and out of the young blonde coed. Suddenly, almost without any warning, he felt his balls tighten and begin painting the inside of her pussy with his jizz.

Ashleigh looked down at him with fury, humping furiously to try and get off before he got soft, but Omar's dick shriveled up out of exhaustion almost immediately.

"God fucking damn it! You whack off for 15 minutes and can't even last 30 seconds inside of me?!" snapped Ashleigh as she grabbed her phone and backpack and stormed off, unsatisfied.

Chapter 3

Ashleigh stared at the map of the floor layout and sighed. Her history professor had done this intentionally, she was sure - instead of assigning some standard research paper which she (and everyone else) could just plagiarize off the Internet, he had assigned them each to a document stored in the library's Rare Book Collection. Ugh.

The whole library smelled like rotting shit, and the Rare Book Collection was on the basement level which was the epicenter of shit. Ashleigh felt like throwing up as she walked through the stacks, carefully organized by however the fuck books were organized these days. The last time she had set foot in a library was in elementary school. Colonial America was supposed to be an easy class - the professor was known to be a lecherous perv who pretty much gave all the pretty girls good A's just for showing up. But Ashleigh's first paper got a C+ - C fucking plus - even though the sorority sister who had submitted it two years ago got an A.

Finally, Ashleigh arrived at the Rare Book Collection - a temperature controlled, humidity controlled chamber with a double door entry chamber. One of her douchebag classmates was inside. His name was Trevor, and the only reason she knew that is because his father owned some megacorporation and offered the Delts some absurd sum of money in return for letting his douchebag son join. The Delts ended up letting Trevor pledge, but making his initiation a living hell, and Trevor got the message and depledged. His father, however, was pissed as hell and was suing the university to get his "donation" back. Ashleigh resented having to breathe the same air as him, but the research project was due tomorrow, and she had put this off for six weeks.

Ashleigh tried to open the outer set of doors but they were locked. She saw a card reader and swiped her student ID, but the doors refused to unlock. After a few repeated tries, Ashleigh knocked on the window to get Trevor's attention. She gestured towards the front door, but he looked away, uninterested. Ashleigh knocked again, giving him her best smile and letting her skirt ride up her thigh a little, but he firmly shook his head and waved her away. Prick.

Ashleigh stormed back upstairs to the main desk to complain to the librarian. She was tempted to use the word "prick" but the librarian was old and would probably have a heart attack. "I'm sorry, miss," the librarian replied, "But the Rare Book Collection is closed on Sundays." Ashleigh was incredulous. "No it's not," she blurted, "I just saw someone in there."

The librarian chuckled. "Young miss, unless you or your daddy convinces the president of the university to issue you a special access card, I'm afraid you're out of luck." Ashleigh, not used to being denied, pleaded with the librarian for another 10 minutes before the librarian snapped. "Young miss, assuming this is for HIS 156, Colonial America, it's really not our problem that you waited six weeks before starting your project. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to come back tomorrow and submit your project late. Next in line!"

Ashleigh stood in shock for a little bit before realizing her only hope was Trevor and heading back downstairs. On the way down, she decided she'd fuck him if that's what it took. He'd certainly take an offer like that, but she was wondering if she could lowball him at first. Stopping outside the RBC, Ashleigh pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled her phone number. Knocking on the glass, Ashleigh pressed the paper up to the window so he could text her.

Trevor: wtf do u want

Ashleigh: plz let me in

Trevor: its closed

Ashleigh: plz

Ashleigh: please

Ashleigh: i can introduce u 2 a kappa

Ashleigh waited in silence as Trevor just stared down at the desk. She wasn't sure whether he was just totally ignoring her now or whether he was thinking of what to say next.

Trevor: let me c ur tits

Ashleigh: no u perv

Trevor: ok bye

Ashleigh: wait

nispe
nispe
52 Followers
12