Ashley

Story Info
A love affair between two women.
1.9k words
3.96
44.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until I met her, I never considered myself bi-curious. But now, well you have to meet Ashley to understand.

I met her in a chat room, and as chats would go everyone was aware of the fact that she was a lesbian, who happened to be into a D/s lifestyle. She was tough as nails and did not mess around and made it very clear she was only interested in women. I checked out her profile and was I in for a surprise. Here was this gorgeous creature of a woman, whom I thought no way could she be a Domme. She was way too feminine looking to be a Domme and it was blowing my mind. So, I started striking up a conversation with her. We chatted about different things - jobs, every day things and sex. I guess I was more curious than I could admit. I had to know how this beautiful woman could be only into woman and not men; I had to know how she worked, what made her tick. So, the questions started, the answers came and the dream that made me write this - no explanation, just a dream that needed to be written.

I chatted with her online for a long while. We became pretty good friends. We actually developed a closeness I had only experienced with a handful of women whom I consider my best friend. So we talked online, wrote letters back and forth, exchanged phone calls and then it happened, we knew we had to meet face to face. We made our plans to meet and it seemed as if time would not move any faster for that day to come.

THE DAY OF THE MEET: I don't know why I was so nervous about meeting this woman as we had become close friends, but I was nervous the whole day. I was excited about meeting a good friend and yet nervous thinking of what might transpire between us and all the what ifs. There were so many unknowns but I knew I had to meet this woman and make the relationship more real than it was, the personal interaction of face to face is what we both needed.

We were meeting for dinner at a nice restaurant and I had so much to do before going to dinner, had to get my hair fixed, buy a new dress and shoes and really just let myself go (I feel more like I am preparing for a first blind date than meeting a good friend). I treated myself to a spa treatment (wow did that work wonders for me as I felt like a new woman). Then had my hair fixed, trimmed and styled in a very nice becoming style that I had never had before. I was pleased with the hairdresser for flattering my facial features with this new style as I had let my hair grow too long before having it cut. I decided to keep the length but just have a very nice style and trim done. So after I had my hair fixed and all, it was time to shop for the dress. I didn't want to give the impression I was looking for sex with this woman as I really was not but yet I did not want her to think that I didn't think of her as a good friend; I wanted to impress her and yet be casual around her at the same time. I had made up my mind on the type of dress I wanted - a simple black jacket dress (you know the type that looks like a coat over a dress and wears well dressed up or down). I had owned one many years ago and it worked well for me, being that I am a full figured woman and all. And the shoes had to be simple pumps as heels and I do not work well, being I am short as well as full figured.

Almost feeling drunk and giddy now, I get dressed and get ready to go to the restaurant and meet Ashley. I am desirous and yet nervous and at the same time questioning over and over again what ifs.

I arrive to the restaurant and get a table, informing the maitre'd that I am expecting a friend so he knows to seat her when she arrives. He seats me in a corner area of the restaurant, very nice ambiance and I start to relax just a little. Wishing I were a bit of a drinker, wanting to order a drink, I decide not to, need to keep my wits about me for the evening. So, I order water and wait. Five minutes pass, 10 minutes and then 15 and I start thinking she isn't going to show; she changed her mind and decided us meeting was not going to work. So I sit and wait. Finally, I decided that maybe I had better leave and go home, feeling a bit depressed and let down from this. But then she walks in and immediately, our eyes meet. I feel relieved she did come to meet me but also I start feeling more excited and nervous and titalated at the same time. I cannot help the feelings rushing through me. This gorgeous woman with such confidence and control has me under a spell and we haven't even gotten to the first word of hello or anything.

She advances toward the table where I am seated. As she reached the table, I stood and we hugged, actually feeling somewhat relieved that we are both there now. The hug seemed to last a long time but I wasn't pulling away. It felt too good to be embraced by her and to finally be there face to face with her that I didn't want to let go. But alas, we finally separated and took our seats at the table and ordered our dinner and chatted. She was visiting from another state and I was looking forward to the after dinner events - some night clubbing, dancing, and who knew what else. Dinner was delicious but I don't for the life of me remember what I ate since we were chatting like two friends who had not seen each other in years and were finally reunited, albeit this was our first meet. There were sparks flying between us and it was such an electrical feeling, this meeting.

After dinner was finished, we left and headed out to the clubs (leaving her car at the restaurant to be picked up later). The first club I had chosen was a nice little discreet very privately located club. I had been brought to this spot on several of my regular dates and enjoyed the very casual feeling yet knowing it was private enough that no one would notice me or know me enough to know my business. She ordered a drink (don't remember what she drank at this moment) and I ordered a Sprite, as I knew if I started drinking I wouldn't be much company and also the fact that I was driving. We found a nice little corner booth and sat down for a while, observing the crowd, and watching each other at the same time, smiling, giggling like two lovers.

A song that we both like starts playing and wanting to dance, she gets up and asks me to dance with her. I am unsure as I know this is the start of a possible sexual seduction and would I be able to dance with another woman and not be embarrassed. (I have never danced with another woman nor been involved with one in any other way except as friends.) But this woman has me mesmerized and I can't help but getting up and dancing, feeling close to her. We dance as close as two long time lovers do and her hands on my back feel so nice. She is so strong yet so gentle. She leans over and whispers in my ear and tells me she wants me. She starts nibbling on my earlobe and I get giggly as my ears are sensitive. She nuzzles my neck and I feel her hot breath on me and I am getting excited (although I have never been with a woman and had never considered myself bi-curious until now). She whispers again, "Can we ditch the dancing and go back to my hotel to spend some time alone?" We go to the table, pay the check and get the car keys and head out the door.

We get in the car and she grabs me and starts kissing on me, her tongue is so hot and probing my mouth. I feel no shame and respond to her advances, reciprocating the tongue kisses. My hands move over her body, feeling the heat and excitement and all the feelings I thought I could only feel for a man going through me. We break off the kiss, both of us out of breath, the windows having fogged from our display of emotion for each other. We go back to the restaurant and pick up her car and I follow her to the hotel.

We go to her room and as soon as we close the door, we are like two animals in heat, desiring, needing, wanting. Her touches are strong yet soft. She is advancing on me like a man would but with a sweeter disposition like a woman would want to feel. She takes my dress off and starts kissing my body, slowly working her way down, touching, feeling, breathing, licking, kissing me - every inch of my skin coming alive under her touch. She likes the little touches ive added (black lacy bra, stockings and garter and no panties - had never gone bare in public but this time I couldn't help myself). She sucks on my heaving breasts through my bra, and brings my nipples to attention. She undoes my bra and sucks on my breasts, taking each in her mouth, admiring, adoring, loving on them. She has me so hot I beg her to not stop but she does and she moves her mouth lower, heading towards my belly and towards my privates. Her fingers still are exploring me, touching me everywhere she has kissed me or licked me and making me feel so alive. She moves me over to the bed and pushes me down on my back. She kneels on the floor and spreads my legs, running her hands up and down all over my stocking clad legs. Pushes my legs up and then I feel her breath, hot and heavy and so sweet and delicate. She spreads my legs even more and puts her head between my legs and starts working her tongue over all my sensitive and erotic spots. She knows she is doing everything right because I am almost delirious with the excitement. And then I feel her tongue in me, where only men have explored, and I feel so good; I think with all the previous foreplay, I had an almost instantaneous orgasm when her tongue touched my labia and clitoris.

She brings me off many times with her tongue and then teaches me how to be with a woman, how to love on her clitoris, how to bring a woman off. We spend the night and next day together, exploring each other, learning about each other's needs and wants and desires and making sweet love to each other, enjoying the sensation of each other and just being comforted in knowing that this is the beginning of something very deep and beautiful. Totally exhausted, we say our goodbyes and know when we hug and kiss that this is not goodbye but actually a hello and a new beginning for both of us. We will meet again, many times over and over, my dear sweet Ashley and me.