Ashley & Alexis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, you dirty fucking slut! You love it up the ass, so fucking hot taking you up the ass like this! You are so fucking sexy like that!"

"Ohhhh, yes I'm such a little fucking slut! Fuck me harder! Ohhhh, I'm a slut, ohhhhh, fuck - fuck my ass! It hurts a little - ohhhh, but I love it! I love being an anal slut for you!" She could still barely get the words out, she was breathing so heavily.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum up your ass!" He moaned. "You want my cum?"

"Ohhhh, yes - yes - give me that cum! Cum in my ass! Ohhhh I'm such a slut!" With that he plunged his cock as deep as it would go into her ass and shot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her. His cock spasmed, and the sensation and the erotic moment sent Alexis into a tailspin again. She clenched her pussy with one hand, cumming hard as he filled her ass with his cum. The two bodies shook and convulsed against each other, his cock still buried in her ass, her cheeks still spread, willing to take it.

It was many moments before he pulled out of her ass. He left his cock in there so long that it had become mostly flaccid, and he removed it with streaks of cum and anal juices coating its length.

"So did you enjoy your first anal sex?"

"Yeah, that was amazing," she said.

"Good. Did it make you feel slutty like you hoped?"

"Oh yeah, definitely!"

"Good. Now if you really want to be a good little slut, you can clean my cock off with your mouth."

"Ewwww that's really gross! It's been in my ass!" She protested, laughing nervously. She had already stretched herself, pun intended, as much as she could take for one evening.

He laughed. "I'm only kidding," he said. "Well, about half. If you wanted to I was going to go for it, but yeah, that's kinda gross."

Alexis laid in bed with him, naked, sobering up, making small talk until he fell asleep. As sobriety and conscience awakened within her, she suddenly felt a little weird about the whole evening. The sex was great, and she was very aroused and she had a great time. But she still felt a little disappointed with herself.

Maybe it was because Alexis had only slept with now four guys in her life, and two of them had been strangers and had been in the past two weeks. She was getting worried that she was actually starting to turn into a slut. "What am I doing?" She thought. It was risky, sure, but having sex with someone was also something that couldn't be taken back. Her number was four. It could only go up from there.

"How many people do I have to have sex with before I'm really a slut?" She thought. "Ten? Twenty? Fifty?" If it was the lower number, she was fast approaching given her recent pace. And in this moment, she didn't really want to become a slut. She wanted to have fun and experiment, yes, but at the end of the day she wanted to be able to settle down, marry a good, nice man and have a good life, and was any decent guy going to want the party girl that slept with ten or twenty guys in the name of letting loose and living it up in college?

Alexis was also bothered by how much she had enjoyed herself. She thought about how exposed she had been recently, and she felt truly ashamed. "Why do I want people to see me naked?" She thought. And finally, she thought about her most recent adventure, calling herself a filthy slut and enjoying the degradation a strange guy had given to her. "Why does that make me so horny?" She thought. And she had let him have her ass, and she loved it. Did that just make her a bigger slut? Maybe sluts are measured not in pure numbers, but in how degraded they are willing to become and in the sorts of things they like sexually. If that was the case, she was already there.

Ashamed, Alexis quietly slipped out of bed and put her clothes on and left. On her way out the door, she paused to check her phone - she had one message from Ashley. It was a picture of her sucking a cock, and she said "Just wanted to let you know I'm safe and sound and getting filled tonight! Hope you are too! We'll talk tomorrow." If she was a slut, at least she wasn't the only one.

It was a long walk back to campus, but thirty minutes later Alexis was back in her own bed. She didn't bother to change, she just crashed into her bed, sore from the relentless fucking she had taken and ashamed of what she had let herself become. Alexis cried herself to sleep, wondering how it had all come to this.

The next day, Alexis and Ashley met for lunch. Alexis was wearing jeans and a hoodie, but Ashley showed up in jeans, a jacket, and another top that exposed about half her stomach. She left the jacket open, not bothering to zip it or really attempt to cover herself at all. It was a little short, the jacket, and Ashley's thong rode up and her jeans ride down as she sat down, exposing her thong to anyone standing behind her.

"Is that all you ever wear?" Asked Alexis. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen Ashley wear anything that wasn't at least a little revealing or suggestive.

"Pretty much," said Ashley. "Guys like it though."

"You look like a slut."

"Damn!" Said Ashley. "Well, you know..."

"What are you saying?"

"Well you saw the picture," Ashley said.

"Yeah."

"I noticed you didn't respond right away. What did YOU get into last night?"

"Well," said Alexis, a little anxious. "I went home with that guy."

"And?"

"And..."

"Did you sleep with him?"

"Well, yes."

"Was he good?"

"Yeah, really good. But he...well, I let him...I'm not sure how I feel about this, and please don't judge...but he fucked my ass."

"Awesome. Nothing beats a good ass fuck, I took it up my ass last night too. Feels great, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah, it felt good," said Alexis, relieved that she had been spared judgment by her sister.

"Yeah, here's the thing though - I mean I've been showing off lately, I mean, who knows how many people have seen my tits now. And my pussy. And then my ass was hanging out last night at the club, and I sucked his cock in his car, basically topless, all the way to his place. And then he called me a slut last night - like in a sexy way, though.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. I did. And then I got really into it and started admitting to it, saying I was a filthy slut and everything." As embarrassed as she was to admit it, Alexis felt a slight twinge in her pussy as she remembered the events of the night before, and talking about it with her sister made her ever so slightly aroused again.

"Yeah, I like it when guys talk dirty to me too. It's basically a one way ticket to my pussy."

"Yeah but after - I left and went back to my room, I just felt so guilty and ashamed and dirty for liking it. The anal, the dirty talk. I got to wondering if it was true."

"Well how many guys have you been with now?"

"Four."

Ashley laughed. "Alexis, four guys doesn't make you a slut. This is the twenty-first century. Most people don't care about that stuff anymore. I know I don't. I mean, if some people want to call me a slut, I just accept it. I like what I like. But you? No, you aren't a slut."

"i guess what I'm trying to say is, I get the idea that you are into this stuff - showing off, sleeping around, you know."

"Experimenting, sure, I like to try things, and if I like them I like to do them again."

"I know you think I should be more willing to, to use your word, experiment. I guess what I'm asking is, maybe give me a few days to - to think about all of it? I mean, if there is anything fun that doesn't involve sex with strangers or exposing myself, I want to try it. But it worries me - the stuff I've been doing lately."

"Yeah, that's ok. That's just natural actually. I think you'll come out of it wanting more. But for now, i do think I know of something we could try, that isn't sex or showing off."

"Oh?"

"Alexis, I challenge you to a bladder duel."

"A what?"

"A bladder duel - ok, here are the rules. We take turns drinking glasses of, well, it could be water, or coffee, beer, wine, anything. And we hold our bladder for as long as we can. First one to pee loses."

"Sounds like a really long game of Rock Paper Scissors."

"Yeah, kind of. One more rule though - you can't go to the bathroom. When you go, you go in your clothes. Makes it more interesting," said Ashley with a smile.

"Okay, and if you win?"

"Well if you win you can go to the toilet. Sound fun?"

"Yeah, I'm in," said Alexis. But what if I win, I mean what - shouldn't we bet on it or something?"

"Ok. Here it is. If you lose, and I know you've fantasized about this - if you lose, you have to have a threesome with two guys!"

"Ashley! No! I mean yes the idea is hot, but - wait. What if I win?"

"Well, pick something slutty and make me do it," Ashley said, smiling.

"Ok. If I win, I don't have to have a threesome. And you don't try to talk me into anything for a while - maybe until next semester. And you - if I win, you have to take it up the ass from a guy and then suck his dick."

"I've already done that, Alexis. Maybe something I haven't done would be better for this."

"Wh - Ashley, that's gross!"

"Yeah, gross, humiliating, I know. And made me really turned on."

"Anyway, if I win, you have to..," she said, trying to think of something more degrading than what she just mentioned. "You have to have sex where people can see."

"Like in your dorm room, with people watching? Or you mean like at a frat house, on the couch, where people are like, right there?"

"The frat house. Two guys. At the same time or not, doesn't matter."

"Deal."

The girls smiled at each other, shook hands and thought about what they might soon be doing.

"So when are we having this duel?"

"This afternoon, my place," said Ashley.

An hour later, everything was in place. The girls had pissed one last time before the duel was to start, and they had a pot of coffee, a gallon of water each, and a bottle of wine ready to drink. Ashley took these things into her bedroom and placed them in the middle of her bed, motioning for Alexis to follow.

"In here?" Said Alexis.

"Yeah. On my bed."

"But that means -"

"Yeah, someone will piss my bed," said Ashley. "It's ok, it's an old mattress, and it's kinda big, I can sleep on the other side." Alexis thought it was a little weird but she followed along and placed herself on the bed.

The girls started with a glass of water before moving on to a glass of wine and a cup of coffee each.

"Damn, I already have to pee," said Alexis.

"Better hold it or you know what happens!" Said Ashley. Alexis thought about what she would have to do if she lost, and she was determined to win. She didn't really want to sleep with two guys at once - she really wanted that to remain a fantasy, at least for now.

The girls drank more water and coffee, and soon an hour had passed. A couple more glasses of water and a glass of wine and Alexis was feeling like she had to go, badly. She was starting to hunch forward, as if doing so would pinch off her bladder and relieve the tension she felt.

"Getting desperate?" Said Ashley.

"A little," said Alexis. You?"

"Oh yeah," said Ashley. The girls continued to trade drinks, each time feeling their bladders expand. There was pressure deep down in the pit of each girl's stomach. It was a little painful, but at the same time, it was enjoyable in an odd way. Maybe it was the humiliation at not being able to go, at being told to hold it. Maybe it was something else.

Alexis struggles as she drank, feeling that her bladder would empty itself at any time. She was sweating now, and she thought she could feel a drop of moisture escape her body. She struggled to fight the urge to urinate. Ashley was only in slightly better shape, and probably only because she had played this game before.

All of the sudden, the floodgates opened. A thick, heavy stream of piss flowed out of Alexis' body, soaking her clothes first. The feeling of finally letting go was heavenly, maybe even worth having to sleep with two guys at once just to feel the way she felt. She had teied to hold it in for so long, but eventually she had just not been able to hold it any more.

Alexis didn't move. She leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying in a strange way the warmth that filled her jeans and the release that she felt. Her urine quickly pooled around her ass, soaking through her jeans and into Ashley's bed.

"And we have a winner!" Said Ashley. "Don't move, I'll be right back.

"Wait, this isn't fair," said Alexis. I just pissed myself!

"Those are the rules, Alexis."

"I know. God, this is embarrassing." Ashley went to the bathroom and relieved herself. It seemed like minutes before she returned to Alexis still sitting in a puddle of her own piss on Ashley's bed.

"Well, how does next weekend sound?"

"For what?"

"You know what! Your threesome! I'll arrange it and pick out two guys for you. Don't worry, they'll be cute and good at it."

"Sure," said Alexis, defeated. "Can I have a change of clothes or something?"

"Sure," said Ashley. She picked out a pair of jeans and a revealing top, and Alexis sighed at her suggestion.

"It's this or what you have on," said Ashley.

"Fine." She stripped her wet clothes, soaked to the core, and put on Ashley's jeans and top, leaving on her wet thong underneath. She looked sexy, and felt utterly humiliated by the still-wet pair of panties that were glued to her pussy and ass.

"I think I'm going to go shower," said Alexis, gathering her things to go.

"Sounds good - hey, was it fun?"

"Yeah, actually. I'd do it again. Just maybe with a different bet," said Alexis, laughing. Part of her, the slut inside, was already starting to eagerly anticipate her sexual activities of next weekend. "Then again," she thought, "I might like this, and I have fantasized about it."

Alexis left, feelings of hornyness and humiliation sinking in. She walked back to her dorm room, wondering what people would think if they knew she had just pissed herself and was still wearing the underwear to prove it. The piss felt cold now, an interesting sensation on her pussy, which was starting to drip. When she got back, she threw open the curtains and stripped naked, fucking herself again for an audience while she thought about all that had happened - her anal sex, her dirty talk, her exposure, pissing herself, and her chance to have a threesome.

Meanwhile. Ashley, the filthy slut she was, was naked as well. She had stripped her clothes and, not able to stop herself, buried her face in the wet spot on her bed as she put a butt plug in her ass and a big dildo in her pussy. She reveled in the wet, sticky mess her sister had left for her, sniffing it and even licking the sheets before wallowing in the nasty liquid as she fucked herself, hoping it would not be the last time.

12