Ashley & Becca Ch. 02

Story Info
Coeds hit the dance clubs.
2.4k words
4.38
16.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RebeccaLeah
RebeccaLeah
13 Followers

Author's Note - Sorry everyone, I've been holding back this part for a while. As always, feedback and voting are appreciated and somewhat neccesary to convince me to finish this series. If you haven't read the first chapter, please do, the characters, as well as the story, will make more sense.

This section contains scenes of both a male/female nature and female/female, though no full out sex, yet.

Cor grinned as she hung up the phone. "Hell yah" she said in a self satisfied way. After a few more calls, she had a group together and an agreement for everyone to meet at 9pm at the metro stop a few blocks from the dorms. Cor called Becca back to tell her but when Ashley picked up the phone Cor felt her mouth go dry. "Hey Ash, it's Cor. Umm, I was calling Becca back."

Cor thought Ashley sounded almost disappointed as she replied, "Oh, let me go get her."

"Don't bother" Cor said, back pedaling quickly "it's just a quick message that you need to hear anyway. We're going to meet at the metro around 9, so if you can be ready by 8:30 I'll drop by to grab you both."

"Ok, I'll tell her," came Ashley's reply. "And Cor?"

"What sugar?"

A short pause elapsed before Ashley shyly asked, "Can I have a dance tonight?"

Cor laughed, "Of course Ashley, I'd love to dance with you again."

~~~~~

Ashley hung up the phone and, after waiting for her cheeks to dull a bit from the bright red blush that had appeared while she talked to Corin, she walked down the hall to get Becca from a study session in Laura's room. Laura and Becca were both studying Political Science so when they met in their second class together, they had become good friends and study buddies. Ashley had met Laura in dance class, dance was Ashley's minor and Laura's stress relief. However, when Ashley walked into Laura's room, she found the two girls studying Laura's closet full of party clothes, both in just their bras and panties. Ashley grinned at them and said, "I'm sure the boys would love it, but the club managers might throw you out."

Becca grinned back and struck a model pose with one hand on her hip and the other straight up in the air. "I thought we'd get through the line faster." Laura came out of her closet smirking with another arm full of clothing, "I dare ya, Becca."

"Oh no, I'm not getting into trouble that way again" Becca said shaking her head.

"Wimp" replied Laura. "Fine, try this one, though you'll have to wear a black bra to match." Ashley looked through the semi-translucent black shirt that Becca had pulled on. The white bra Becca was wearing looked awkward, but with a black bra underneath it would be very sexy with a scooped neck, short fluttered sleeves, and a black satin ribbon that went around the shirt under her breasts in the front and tied in a bow in the middle of Becca's back. Laura and Ashley shared a look, "Yah, that one always gets more than its fair share of attention," Laura admitted.

Ashley laughed. "I bet it does," she said with a smile. "We'll just have to see what the two of us can do the get some of that attention back on us."

Becca's reflection smiled back at them both in the mirror, "I'll be glad to share, as long as I get first dibs."

Laura smirked, "Whatever birthday girl, if I see one first, he's mine." All three of the girls laughed and after going through both Laura's and Ashley's closets they found perfect outfits for all. Becca matched the black top with low cut black capri pants. Laura was stunning in a short black velvet skirt and a deep blue velvet, corset style tank top that looked great against her pale skin. Ashley glittered in a crimson spaghetti strap tank top. It had a satin top half that had red and gold beads sewn in a random sparkling pattern and a mesh bottom half that clearly showed her flat stomach and belly button ring. Two thin crimson elastic straps across the bottom of her shoulder blades held the shirt on. Paired with tight boot cut black pants, Ashley knew she was asking for trouble. "You know Ash, you have to change to your gold belly button ring with the little gold chains dandling down," Becca said.

"Ooooh! She's right, it would look sexy as hell," added Laura.

"I'll look for it after dinner," replied Ashley. "Black strappy shoes for all and we'll be set. So anyone else ready to eat?" Nods answered her question and after changing back to everyday clothes, the girls headed to the dinning hall.

~~~~~

When Cor knocked at 8:35 she figured the two girls would still be dressing, what she didn't expect was for Becca to open the door and say "You're late!" in a disapproving tone. Cor knew she looked shocked because facing her were three gorgeous girls, all ready for a night on the town. Becca and Ash were by the door while Laura, whom Cor had met in a class last semester, was in the mirror using hairspray to make the loose ends of her dyed black hair spike out around the base of her bun. "Don't look so shocked, it isn't very flattering," came Ashley's voice.

"Really?" Becca asked. "I thought it was a complement that she was speechless."

"Thanks for the credit, Becca." Cor said, "In fact I am in shock. I've never known girly girls who were ever on time." All three girls shot Cor nasty looks and Ashley stuck her tongue out saying, "Lets go girls, we can have fun without people insulting us."

"Darlings, it was a complement!" Cor said. "Besides, in those outfits you all are going to need a bodyguard."

"Ooohh! Do we get a stretch limo too?" Laura asked.

"Nah, I hate to disappoint, but I will hold doors," and saying so Cor opened the door for the girls, bowing slightly. Becca and Laura walked out, hooked elbows and started talking about the boys they hoped to meet tonight while Cor waited for Ashley to lock the door. When Ashley put away the key and turned around, Cor took the opportunity to trap the smaller girl between the door and her body. Cor leaned over and whispered in Ashley's ear, "Was that tongue an invitation?" Cor felt the blonde girl's body shiver lightly as she bent and placed a light kiss right below Ashley's ear. Ashley's hands came up to press the taller girl away, scared of being seen, but instead clung to Cor's shoulders as the dark girl's mouth kissed lightly over her jaw to capture her lips. Cor felt the blonde girl surrender and pulled back before she lost control and dragged Ash to her room. "Come on hun, they'll come back for us in a minute." Grabbing Ashley's hand, Cor led her down the hall hoping that the night would end as well as she dreamed.

~~~~~

Becca sat down at the bar, "Damn!" she thought to herself. "So this is why people want to be 21." Looking around, she had to agree that 21 and up clubs sucked when you were under, but once you were old enough it was well worth the wait. The lights were flashing and the tables around the packed dance floor were lit by black lights above and small lamps on each table. The whole group crowded around her and started ordering drinks, everything from shots to cosmopolitans but when the bartender saw the B the bouncer had written on Becca's hand he stopped. "So we've got a new twenty one year old?" When Becca nodded, smiling, he grinned and turned to a group of guys standing at the bar. "Can I have a brave volunteer please?" A cute red head with green eyes wearing a blue button down shirt and nice khakis got pushed forward by his friends and the bartender nodded to him. "Name please, have to be polite you know," said the bartender grinning like a fiend.

After coughing to clear his throat, the red head replied in a rather nervous voice "Ryan."

"I'm Becca," said Becca, smiling enthusiastically.

"Ok, birthday Becca, lets get this party started. Ryan if you would please hop up on this bar and lay down. Careful of your balance, it's kinda narrow." The bartender helped Ryan lay down without falling off and then turned back to her. "Now my dear girl, what is your favorite dessert?"

"Chocolate covered cherries," Becca replied with a smile.

"Nothing frozen in that, remember to thank her later," the bartender said to Ryan. He tucked up Ryan's shirt, showing a nice flat stomach with slight but clear muscle definition. Placing a shot glass just below Ryan's bellybutton the bar tender grabbed a bottle behind himself and poured chocolate liquor into the shot glass, topping it off with a maraschino cherry. "My dear girl, he's all yours." Obviously enjoying the whole thing, the bartender smiled like the Cheshire Cat and added, "The only catch is that you can't use your hands."

Becca blinked in shock and looked back at Ashley and Laura. Laura grinned and said "You know, when you claimed first dibs I didn't think they would be served so neatly." Becca grinned back and thought "Why the hell not?" She looked down and Ryan to see him smiling sheepishly up at her as he shrugged carefully to avoid tipping the glass. Becca studied the situation and figured her best bet would be fitting her lips all the way around the top of the glass to prevent spilling. "Here goes," she thought to herself, as taking a deep breath she picked up the glass in her mouth and tossed it back, saving the cherry for last. The crowd around them cheered as Becca put down the glass and curtsied.

~~~~~

Cor was watching the people dancing while she sat at a table on the edge of the dance floor with the other people in the group taking a break from dancing. She glanced across the floor looking for the rest of her friends and saw Becca dancing with Ryan again. Laura was next to them grinding between two of Ryan's friends while her skirt rode up higher and higher on her thighs. She couldn't find Ashley anywhere out there though and wondered where the blonde had disappeared to. "Enjoying the view?" came the missing girl's voice in Cor's ear.

Cor turned her head toward the voice, "Not as much as I am now." Ashley's cheeks were flushed from the heat and alcohol and her blue eyes were sparkling. "Damn she's gorgeous," Cor thought to herself. Winking at her, Cor said, "So beautiful, you got a second to spare for me?"

"If it's to dance, I'll always have time for you," Ashley replied with a smile.

"Well then sugar, what are we waiting for?" Cor took Ash's hand and led her to a spot on the dance floor close to Becca and Laura.

~~~~~

Ashley wasn't entirely sure how she had gotten there, one minute she had been dancing with Cor in the dim flashing lights and the next she found herself pressed against a wall down a dim, empty hallway by Cor's soft but solid body. The dark skinned girl was taking advantage of Ashley's confusion by kissing the blonde girl soundly as her hands roamed over Ashley's back and ass. Ashley shyly reached up to wrap her arms around Cor's neck as her arousal heightened, aided by alcohol and haunting memories of past moments stolen with this girl.

Cor's mouth moved from Ashley's mouth to her neck as the taller girl ran her hands over the blonde's hips and up her sides to gently cup her breasts. Ashley moaned softly as Cor's thumbs brushed over her rapidly hardening nipples. Wishing there was a less obvious way to get the whole top off, Ashley contented herself with arching towards the caresses and sliding the shoulder straps down her arms. Cor pulled back for a moment to catch her eyes and Ashley nodded, smiling slightly, knowing what she had offered.

The top of her tank got pushed down a tiny bit as Cor's mouth traced back down her neck and stopped at the top of the fabric, still covering the majority of Ashley's breasts. The slender blonde was in a mix of heaven and hell as Cor's fingers slowly pulled down the fabric and she continued to kiss the skin that was revealed. Ashley finally gave up on patience and tugged the darker girl's head to her right nipple, moaning as it was enveloped in wet heat. A gasp escaped Ashley's lips as Cor lightly bit down on her sensitive nipple. Her knees went weak when the taller girl caught her nipple between her teeth and flicked her tongue over it while squeezing the other between her fingers.

Ashley was somewhat surprised when Cor pulled back with a quiet "Fuck." Feeling confused, Ashley looked up inquiringly.

"Sweetie we can't do this here," the taller girl said, brushing a kiss over Ashley's forehead.

Hoping her voice wouldn't shake, Ashley replied "But I want to. I want to do this, with you." Just saying it soothed her nerves and settled almost all the doubts and worries she had had since the first day the dark skinned girl had kissed her.

"I know Ashley, but not here. Come to my room with me when we get back to school?"

Ashley nodded and, blushing, stood on tiptoe to kiss Cor. The taller girl smiled and kissed her gently. After wiggling the straps back on, Ashley straightened her tank top, trying to make sure the back straps were in place to keep everything else on. Cor twirled her around and got the straps back to where they started, placing a kiss on Ashley's shoulder before turning her back around and tugging her away from the wall.

Hand in hand, walking back up the dark hallway, Ashley felt slightly nervous but elated as she looked up at Cor who looked down at her and leaned over to kiss her lightly. With a smile on her face, Ash turned towards the dance floor only to find Becca standing in the doorway looking completely shocked.

RebeccaLeah
RebeccaLeah
13 Followers