Ashley and Jonah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He asked. His voice as cold as steel. Jane stopped. The wheels in her head started turning. It all began to make sense. Ashley asked her to keep quiet. It had to be because of her brother. "Excuse me, I have to go." And Jonah left.

Jonah took off. Months ago, he found her address, but he never went over there. Even though at night, all he wanted was to see her, talk to her at least. She had asked him to leave her alone and he did. But if what Jane said was true, then this changed everything. He drove into her yard. He wasn't sure if she was there or not, but if she was then he needed answers. If she carried his child, why didn't she call him? Then he thought, What if she aborted? His heart pounded as he approached the door.

Ashley knew the moment he drove into her driveway. Somehow he had found out. She should have called him months ago, but she was afraid he'd deny the baby, so she kept quiet. Ashley opened door immediately, before he could ring the doorbell. "Let me guess, Jane, right?" She asked.

"It should have been you. Did you abort?" He asked afraid. Then he saw the soft rounding of her stomach and knew his child still lived.

Ashley faced him and retorted, "Did you want me too?" She retorted.

Jonah sighed, relieved, excited and pissed. He walked into her home and faced her. "Well?"

"No, and I don't see why it's your concern. It's not your problem." Ashley stated, clearly annoyed with him.

Jonah faced her, his face turning red with fury. "Don't you dare say it's not mine? If it isn't then whose is it?" he demanded.

Ashley stepped back. "Look, Jonah, we agreed. That night should have never happened. This is my baby and I will raise him or her on my own. There is no need to concern yourself. The baby will be cared for."

Jonah stared at her dumbfounded, "What, are you fucking serious? You expect me to just leave, walk away? You're trying to take my child from me. I'll sue for custody. The moment this baby is born, I'll take it from you. Oh and believe me, I can. Do you know who I am? I am Jonah "Fucking" Fiat." He declared.

Ashley became incensed. He threatened to take her child. He threatened to take her baby from her. On hell no! Earlier that day, her doctor as concerned about her elevated blood pressure and warned her, but Jonah was unaware. As she stood in front of him, ready to argue, she felt dizzy and she stumbled. He knew something was wrong. Ashley sat at that moment, gripping her head. Jonah froze. Something was wrong. He kneeled beside her questioning her. ' "Ashley, baby, what is it? What's wrong?" He asked.

She didn't answer, then the dizziness passed. "I need you to go. Like I said, this is not your concern. I didn't call you because I told you that you had no reason to be concerned. My birth control failed and this is the result. You never asked for this and you should not be bothered. Please just go."

"No, I'm not leaving." Jonah replied as he called his sister. Jane came right over. Checking her pressure, she knew it was too high.

"Ashley, what did Dr. Guber tell you?" She asked.

"Look, Jane, there was no need for you to rush over here and..." Ashley started to explain.

Jane stopped her. "Listen, you're putting you and your baby at risk. This could kill both of you. What happened?"

"I happened." Jonah added. "Will she and the baby be OK?" he asked.

Jane faced her brother. "I want to wait a while. If her pressure drops back to normal, I'll go, but you will need to see Dr. Guber first thing. I'll call for you." She explained. Jane stepped out and called. She entered the room and explained, "Dr. Guber told me to monitor you. If it's still elevated, we're going to the hospital."

She could tell that Ashley and her brother were frightened. "How far along are you?" She asked. Ashley didn't want to answer, because then he would have no doubts. "Jane, I'd rather not discuss this now." She explained.

Jonah answered for her, "Four months, she's four months." He knew exactly because it was four months ago that she walked away from him and he'd been yearning for her ever since.

"Come on, lay back and let me check the baby?" Jane added.

Laying back on her sofa, Jane had her medicine bag with her, as she checked for a heartbeat. Soon, a whooshing sound was heard, as Jonah was speechless as he listened to his child's heartbeat for the first time. Jane smiled, "His heartbeat is strong and sure. We just have to get your pressure down." She explained.

"A boy alright." Jonah smiled.

Jane laughed, "No, baby brother. I don't know the sex. It could be a girl." She explained.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter as long as MY baby is healthy."

Jonah rolled his eyes ate her; he'd let it go for now, but in the morning, he and Ashley were seeing Dr. Guber together.

*****

Ashley's pressure leveled, and Jane left. Ashley told Jonah that she needed to rest and he should go too.

"No, you expect me to leave you here alone. What if you have another episode?" He queried.

"You heard your sister. I need to rest and I won't if you stay here." Ashley sighed, rubbing her slight rounded tummy. Jonah watched her, fascinated. His baby was inside of her body. She was round, voluptuous and glowing with his child. She was also not well.

"I don't want to upset you. I know I am not your favorite person right now, but that's a moot point. I am responsible for both of you and so despite your argument, I'm not leaving you here alone." Jonah explained.

Ashley yawned. She was tired. The episodes always took a toll on her. She had no energy to argue. "I'm going to bed, Make yourself comfortable on the sofa." She walked to her linen closet. Handing him, a blanket and pillow, Ashley walked to her bedroom. Watching her close the door, Jonah realized that he really wanted to be in that room.

Ashley undressed for bed. Her hormones were raging. Her body hummed for him. Since their night together, he was all she could think about. Now he was in her home a few feet away. She wondered if she opened her bedroom door and called to him, would he join her? She reminded herself that he really didn't like her. He was only here because he believed she was carrying his child. She was, but that was beside the point.

Undressing and donning a small short set, Ashley climbed into her bed. Her body was so aroused. Her nipples hard, her stomach yearning, a heat grew hotter at the apex of her thighs. She closed her eyes as she remembered the feel of his tongue pleasuring her months ago.

Opening her eyes, Ashley sat up. She had to get this under control. She and Jonah Fiat were not sleeping together again. No matter how much her body demanded that they do so. Despite the fact, that every night for the past few months, he starred in every dream she had. Usually he was naked and willing. She was not having sex with him again. Ashley moaned, as her body once again throbbed at the thought of the gorgeous man that was a few feet away.

She got out of bed, and went into her bathroom.

In her living room, Jonah lay on her sofa. His body hummed wanting more than anything to get up and join her in her bed. Then he heard her shower. Wrong thoughts, now he was picturing her naked, and wet, her firm breast and dark areoles, stiff begging for his touch. Closing his eyes, he imagined the water running down her creamy skin, wetting her dark curls as she washed her boy. Jonah groaned; this was going to be a long night. As he was trying to think of something else, his phone rang. Jane called to see if he stayed with Ashley or went home. He told her that he stayed. She was relieved.

She also told him that the best thing was for Ashley to relax, so if she became irritated by him, give her space, Jonah agreed.

The shower stopped, and Ashley screamed out, Jonah rushed into the room and found her clutching her leg.

"Baby, are you OK? What happened?" He asked, worried that she had hurt herself seriously.

Realizing she was naked, Ashley grabbed a towel, and screeched at him. "Jonah, I'm fine. Get out!"

As she rushed to cover her nakedness, he was instantly hardened.

"I kicked my foot, that's all." Ashley explained,

"No. let me help you." Jonah insisted as he reached for her.

Ashley backed away a she knew if he touched her, she would give in. He didn't really want her. He was just here because he'd found out about the baby.

Lifting her gently, Jonah carried her to the bed. He placed her on the bed, as the towel she was wrapped in fell open. Ashley caught it, but not before her breath caught. "Ash, tell me to go now." Jonah whispered.

Ashley caressed his inky black hair, his strong jaw, and looked deep into his green eyes. "Jonah," she whispered and he kissed her. If she said stop he would, but he had to taste her. He expected her to resist and was surprised when she seemed to pull him closer.

Unfastening her towel, Jonah wanted to see this woman. She was even more beautiful now than he remembered. Placing her on her feet before him, he realized her body changes slightly. Her breast were a but larger, her nipples darker. Her body, rounded with his child, was the biggest aphrodisiac of all.

"Don't love, please, don't deny me. Don't deny this." He pleaded as he quickly undressed and joined her. Ashley watched him and was amazed at how perfect he was. Without their action being impeded n by being drunk, both were more than coherent of the actions in which they were engaged.

"Wait, Jonah. Are you sure?" Ashley asked. The last time, he was so disgusted that he told her to tell no one.

He faced her, and stopped. Ashley faced him, breathing heavily. He knew she was just as turned on as he was. He knew that if he wanted to be with her and his child, he had to convince her to take a chance on him. He also knew if he didn't love her now, he'd explode. "Ashley, you are all I think about. I know you don't really like me. That doesn't matter to me though. I have had the biggest crush on you since I was six years old. I even tried to show you by pouring my chocolate milk all over your lunch. Any one that knew me knew that chocolate milk was my favorite drink."

Ashley had put on her robe at this point. She sat on the edge of her bed. Jonah sat beside her. Knowing she was naked beneath the terry cloth fabric was driving him insane, but he had to focus. He had to explain while she was still listening.

Jonah exhaled. "Are you ashamed of me Ashley? I know I'm not who you want. I mean we are different. Would your family have a problem with you being with a white man?"

Ashley looked at him. "You're perfect, Jonah. You are Jonah Fiat, one of the wealthiest heirs in the country. Not only that, you can have any woman you want. I've seen the tabloids; you have been with many different women. I'm not like them. I don't have a pedigree. My family is from the Southend. I don't bring anything to this relationship. I know how your family feels about me. Your Mom and Dada gave me opportunities a kid like me never would have gotten otherwise, but you are their son, and they wouldn't want you ending up with a black girl from the projects. When we came here for school, even as kids told to never expect you all too really accept us. The thing is hanging out, being friends is one thing. Having a child is another. I won't have my child made to feel less than. The tabloids, your associates, and members of your family will question."

"Stop, my family, friends have nothing to do with us. Baby, we are having a baby. He or she will be perfect because you are their mom. I'll never abandon you Ashley, not now, not ever. My family knows and believe me, they are happy. As for the rest, forget them. I will be a part of this baby's lfe, your life Ashley. You got me girl. I'm not leaving." Jonah replied.

Jonah pulled her into his arms. She felt so good, so warm. Then he kissed her. Ashley moaned. She spread her thighs and rubbed her body against his as he rolled over on his back pulling her astride him.

No words were needed as she impaled herself onto his rigid member, once more. Both moaned as he filled her as no other man had. He moaned as he was enveloped by her hot sheath. He held her still, willing her to give him a moment. If she moved, he'd be dine. Slowly, Ashley began to rock. She rode him slowly, wanting this moment to last forever,

Jonah, wanted to show her that despite everything she was all he ever wanted. He wanted her to know that no other woman. Ashley loved having him buried deep inside f her. She never knew making love could be like this. She stilled. Was this making love? Was this what love felt like?

'Ash, baby?" Jonah asked.

"Jonah, she responded as he leaned forward and kissed her. She continued loving him as he held her tight. He was so much more than she remembered. "I'm cumming." She moaned.

"Cum for me, Ash. Cum with me." Jonah ordered, and she flew. Within seconds, he came, filling her completely. As soon as their breathing returned to normal, Ashley moved to lay beside him, as he held her in place. "Well, Ashley, from the screams I just heard it seems that I kept my promise. I've ruined you for other men. I'm the only one you want."

Ashley laughed and rolled off of him, "Hey, that goes two ways, Jonah. Tell me, when was your last time?" She sked.

Jonah smiled, "Four months ago, at the Hyatt, after the Hannah Ball. After that night, I knew no one would ever compare to you.

Ashley gasped. "Jonah, after I see doctor Guber tomorrow. I need you to think about this. If you are not certain this is what you want, I'll understand. I know this might cause a problem with your parents, and I know... Well, if they have a problem with... I can raise this baby on my own. Don't sabotage your relationship with your family."

Jonah held her tight. "Ash, you and Jonah Jr. are my family. Besides, they will only be pissed that I took so long to tell them."

They talked a bit more and then slept. The next morning, Jonah called his father and explained that he would not be in. Ashley called in and told her boss she would be late. Jonah was furious. He wanted her to take the day off to spend with him.

Soon they were at the doctor's office when Jane came in and checked on them. She knew something big happened last night. Her brother was relaxed for the first time in months. She smiled, and winked. Jonah was nervous. He pretended to be in control, but it wasn't everyday a msn learned he was about to become a father.

"Well, Ashley," Jane stated before she reported to her office. "Don't let my little brother bully you. Call me and I'll have Luke to deal with him." She teased. Ashley laughed as she recalled, Luke shoving him about teasing her when they were kids.

"He'll behave. I can handle him." Ashley replied. Soon Jane left and Ashley was called back. Jonah met Dr. Guber. He asked so many questions that Ashley wanted to put a muzzle on him. Dr. Guber smiled and answered his concerns. He told Ashley that she needed to be extra careful. If she had any problems, come in right away. She and Jonah agreed.

*****

Dr. Guber conducted her exam. They measured Ashley and she noted that she seemed fine. She checked her blood pressure and it was normal, as were her glucose levels. Then she asked about the episode the night before.

Jonah spoke and explained that he had reacted badly and upset Ashley. He did n it give her a chance to explain to him that she was having health issues. Guber nodded.

"I'm scheduling you for a sonogram. I want to check and make sure everything is alright." She explained.

Ashley and Jonah returned to the waiting area. Soon, the technician called and Ashley was placed in a room and told to undress. Jonah waited outside until the technician went in. She explained the procedure and then began. Ashley and Jonah both gasped s they saw their child for the first time together. Ashley had already had one done and she started an album with the picture.

As the technician examined the baby, she reported out that the baby was a good size. It was developing nicely. Then she asked if they wanted to know the sex. "Yes!" Ashley answered.

"It's a girl." She replied and Ashely cried. Jonah was stunned. The technician told her the baby's development showed her to be at eighteen weeks. She would share her findings with the doctor and he would tell them more. A tearful Ashley thanked the young woman as she left the room for her to dress. Jonah did no leave. He say. Then he helped Ashley up, as she put her top back on.

"Eighteen weeks, that's almost five months." He stated awed.

"Look, Jonah, this does not have to be a concern for you. I can take care of my daughter." Ashley reiterated.

Jonah did not respond right away. "Ashley, do you really want me to disappear? Do you not want anyone to know this is my child?" He looked away. Her words cut him to the core. She seemed to want him to just disappear from their child's life.

Ashley did not answer at first. She thought for a moment then replied. "People will talk. They talk enough now, and they have no clue. Do you know what might happen if it came out that we were together? To be honest, I'm sure I will be dismissed. My boss won't like this. It's easy for you. You have your family and they will look out for you. My mom can't afford to take me and another child in. My sister is already there. But despite that, I refuse to have my baby and have people gawking at her. She is my daughter. She will be beautiful and proud. I will protect her, even if that means never telling anyone who her father is. I know you want to say something, but I'm begging you not too." She sighed, "Please, for me, for my career, walk away Jonah. Let me raise this child on my own."

"Bullshit, you never have to work another day in your life. As a matter of fact, I think you should resign. You work too damn hard. I will move in and help you. Once she is born, you'll have a position at my family's company. I am not walking away from you or our child. Now, I know you hate me. I mean I have been a complete jerk to you over the years, but my past is just that my past. Our past is our past. We will have a daughter in a few months. Let's focus on what's best for her."

Ashley sighed. "I have to get to work. We can talk more later." She started to walk away. Jonah followed her. He stayed with her as he drove her to her office. Ashley walked into the building, relieved that no one seemed to notice that Fiat dropped her off. Her relief was soon short-lived as security was called to the front. Jonah entered the building and demanded entry into her work area. He was not budging.

Much to Ashley's dismay, her boss escorted Jonah to her office.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"It's simple. I'm giving notice. Mr. Leavy, Ashley is pregnant. It's my child. I know we are a rival company, but this pregnancy has nothing to do with either company. However, Ashley's doctor has told her that she needs to rest because her health and our baby is at risk. So until she takes her advice and let me take care of them, I will be in this office every day until our daughter is born." Leavy waited.

"Sir, I mean no disrespect, but I'm her father and I have to make sure she is cared for." He concluded.

Ashley, Jonah, my office now." Leavy demanded.

*****

Everyone had gathered and the office was buzzing with the news. Leavy held his door as Ashley and Jonah preceded him. He told them to sit then he made a call. A few minutes later, Jonathan Fiat, Jonah's father entered.

"Leavy, what is going on? I was to to report here immediately." Then he noticed a very upset Ashley, and Jonah.

"What is going on?" He demanded.

"Well, let me say congratulations. You will have a new granddaughter in a few months." Leavy replied.