Ashley at the Library Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley finds herself in a bind.
1.9k words
4.45
37.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

She was dressed in only her shirt. The shirt didn't hide this fact either. With every small step Ashley felt its hemline tickle the tops of her butt cheeks. She could feel its material graze over her nipples. She knew that anyone looking would probably be able to tell she was nearly naked.

Ashley kept twisting her neck left and right. She looked all around the library to see if she was indeed still alone. She didn't even know what she would do if someone did come by. She didn't know where she would hide or how she would handle it. There was very little she could do with her clothes hidden far from reach.

Ashley though wasn't too afraid. She did have her worries, but there were too many other things going on to keep her mind occupied with just that. Her senses were so overly heighten. Her body was almost tingling with joy. She felt wonderful. It almost felt like the lone piece of clothing she had on wasn't even there. She could feel the cool touch of the floor against her feet. She could feel her bare thighs brush against each other as she made small steps. The ends of the shirt were reminding her how she didn't have anything on below the waist. Slight air currents would swirl beneath her top, teasing the smooth skin of her back, stomach, and breast. She didn't feel restricted at all, and it was like heaven to her.

In almost a trance she had made it to her destination, the many book racks that weaved all around the library. She still had her finished book in hand, so she began to search for where she had found it from.

She smiled thinking of how bizarre the situation as on some level. She was in a public library, just idly returning a book to the shelf, but she only had on her light shirt. It was both funny and exciting.

Ashley slid the small novel back between the books it had come from. She now stepped back and looked over the entire shelf in front of her. So many stories, and she wasn't sure which she would go with. She read a few of the book spines, trying to find a title that would catch her attention.

Something though was clouding her ability to find one. She wasn't sure what though. All she could do was stand and blankly stare at the many books. Her hands though were on their own toying with the bottom of her shirt. She pulled and lift the ends of it, twisting them and tugging them. She couldn't help but think how nice it would be to not have its weight pushing down on her shoulders, for the fabric to scratching against her skin.

Even though moments ago Ashley was happy and content with how she was dressed, that soon changed as she couldn't stand her shirt any longer. She was clearly naked below the waist, what more risk did being fully naked really carry after all?

Ashley had the shirt pulled up farther and farther. Her body was becoming more and more naked. She looked to her sides. She had to the two tall bookshelves keeping her hidden at most angles. More and more her bare stomach came into site.

She took in a deep breath as she felt the shirt pass by her nipples. They tingled with delight once the last fold passed them and they were again treated to the open air.

Ashley's felt time slowed as the shirt was around her neck and head. It was like everything mattered on getting the thing off. Ashley wanted nothing more at that moment then removing that shirt, and it was like nothing would stop her.

Then it finally was done. Ashley had the shirt up in her hands, above her head, almost like she was holding it like a trophy. She felt a shiver cross over every inch of her skin. She was naked, and finally and completely content.

Ashley set the shirt down on top of a kart of books. She stretched her body and gave herself a little shake. It was like she was testing to make sure she was fully naked. She smiled knowing she was without a stitch. She ran her hands across her body, just to feel her nakedness. She loved the feel of every inch of her bare skin.

She took a few steps down and up the aisle. She let her eyes wander from her body to her surroundings. It was like nothing else before, being naked there in the library. Before long she casually began crossing over to other aisles. Farther and farther she got away from her clothes.

Her hands never stopped wandering. If there was something she liked more than being naked, it was the reminder that she was naked. Her hands glided across her skin. They poked at her skin. They squeezed at her skin. It wasn't just her feeling her naughty bits that made her skin tingle either. Elbows, stomach, knees, shoulders, feet, and any location of bare skin gave her delight.

She stopped in a random aisle, as she again just looked down at herself. She always felt a little happier noticing just how naked she was. She spread her legs a little and thrust out her chest. She giggled as she bent over and gave her butt a little shake. She loved how exposed she was. She knew none of her clothes were nearby either, and that just made her feel more naked and exposed.

She then began to step forward towards the center of the library. She didn't see the librarian anywhere in site, probably still in the back. She was practically alone, and her she felt like she could do whatever she wanted, and that freedom mixed well with the freedom of being away from her clothes.

She was now away from her bookshelf cover now too. Again she spread her legs and thrust her chest out. She slowly turned around, looking around the library. She was exposed to almost the entire place. Her body was almost on fire. She wasn't sure if there was a way to top this, but she knew her subconscious would soon enough will her to push even farther.

Lucky for Ashley though, something stopped that part of her brain from continuing on this nonstop escalation of risk. Off far in the store she heard something. It sounded like the main door of the library opening, someone else was now visiting the library!

Instinct kicked in, and Ashley scurried to the bookshelves. She was intent on hiding in the aisle. Her heart was beating faster and faster. She heard someone walking around the library. It sounded like she was approaching.

Ashley retreated farther down the aisle until she was at the back wall of the library. She hid behind the end of one of the shelves. She looked around its corner to see her new visitor.

Another woman had come to the library. She seemed to be looking around, and soon was approaching one of the aisles. Ashley slowly crept down away from where she was going.

The librarian now chose to come out the back room. Ashley now had two people who were walking about the library!

The librarian approached the new visitor and the two greeted. The librarian apologized for being in the backroom, claiming that it was a slow day and no one had been around. Ashley actually felt a little hurt that her presence had been forgotten, although considering how she was dressed that was probably for the best.

Ashley continued to get as far away as she could from the two people. Ashley began to notice that this in itself was an issue though. Although she had many shelves hiding her now, she was also on the opposite side of the library as her clothing. She was naked and trapped!

Even in this dire situation though, her skin still tingled and her hands still wandered. If being naked in an empty library was exciting, hiding naked in a library with two other people walking about was even more exciting in its own way. After all, what is nudity and exposure if there isn't anyone to see it?

Ashley didn't want to get caught though. She wanted to be dressed and get out of there. She knew once again she had let herself get carried away.

"Hm this is weird. Someone left their shirt here." Ashley heard from the librarian. She then heard the sound of the kart being wheeled around. The librarian had found her shirt!

Ashley again had to move, so to keep out of the way she again went towards the back wall. As she turned the corner and hid for a moment behind the end of the shelf, a noise had caught her attention to her side.

The other person visiting the library was just a couple shelve down, looking at some books on the back wall. If she turned her head just a few degrees, she would probably see Ashley with her peripheral vision!

Ashley began to panic and wanted to go back between the shelves, but as she began to approach that, she could see the librarian in view from there too. She was slowly wheeling the kart to the front of the library to what she assumed would be the lost and found.

Ashley gripped her body. She held onto her exposed skin, hoping to in some way help her stay hidden. Maybe in some weird way it would keep either of the ladies from seeing her. She was trapped in a corner with nowhere to hide.

She knew she had to do something though. She couldn't stand there waiting for one of the two to glance her way. Stepping a few steps forward, very slowly, she made sure to be out of sight of the librarian in the very least.

She began to think as fast as she could. The other visitor wouldn't be staring at the same spot forever. Ashley figured if she was a row or two up, she'd be able to again hide between shelves, but that far up she wouldn't be seen by the librarian either.

She started off slow, so not to make any noise as she got closer and closer to the other visitor. One arm was still over her breast, although it had start shifting against her bare skin. Her other hand was over her pubic mound, but it began to rub from her thigh across to her hip. Even in this very risky situation she was still compelled to remind herself how naked she was.

Past one row now, Ashley felt she might make it. She licked her lips as she shivered. She felt so nervous, but at the same time she felt so alive.

With a few quick steps and what almost felt like a leap, Ashley quickly closed the gap between herself and her destination. She held her breath as she dared to look around the corner. The other woman hadn't even looked over to her yet. She sighed in relief when she saw she couldn't see the librarian the other way either. Finally she was back to cover again.

She wasn't safe yet though. She still had to get to her clothes!

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers