Ashley at the Theater

Story Info
Ashley tries to fix her problem with some help.
9.9k words
4.7
67k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

Part 1

Ashley stepped out of her car as she made her way inside the theater. She wanted to make sure she got a seat as soon as possible, so she kept a fast pace.

She got her ticket ordered and made her way into the appropriated numbered theater, she didn't bother with popcorn.

Ashley was out to solve a problem that day. Recent events had led her to being nearly caught naked in public. Too many times she had risked her own exposure, and even though she was the one undressing herself, she felt like she had little control.

Ashley has a problem where once she loses some clothing, she feels like she has to lose the rest of it. The thrill and fun of nudity was intoxicating to Ashley. The clothing lost could be as little as something slightly slipping off her, or a button undone.

Ashley wasn't sure if she wanted to give up on the thrills, but she didn't want to be ruled by them. So Ashley had gone to the one place she felt safe enough to discuss her sexual kink, the internet.

There, Ashley had found a few people who seemed interested in her issue. One person in specific seemed to have an idea for her. After some planning, Ashley agreed to do an experiment with the person that would help her overcome it.

So Ashley found herself a seat for the chosen movie, and got her phone out. She began to type away as she got in contact with her online friend.

Ashley carefully read every word sent to her. The theater she was in was pretty empty. They both agreed that a boring movie would be the best area to fight off temptation. It would be too easy if she was seeing a good movie to not concentrate on her desire to strip.

The online friend explained it would be a simple exercise. Some removal of clothing, and then stopping and not letting it go too far.

The lights hadn't even dimmed. Ashley sat in the back so that no one would be distracted by her phone as she typed away.

"To start, let's remove your belt? Assuming you wore everything I requested," the words appeared on Ashley's phone.

Ashley happily typed back, "yes. Thanks again, it's so embarrassing to admit this to anyone, but at least I found someone so willing to help : )."

Ashley looked around. Although it was just her belt, it seemed a little weird to take something like that off in public. Yet no one was looking her way. Ashley had on a simple outfit, as had been instructed. Ashley had sandals, shorts with a belt, and a t-shirt. Beneath, Ashley was even told to wear just basic underwear. She was embarrassed to let some stranger online dress her, but again she told herself it was for her own good.

Ashley carefully undid her buckle, and slowly looped it off herself. She instantly could feel how loose her shorts had become. When told to wear a belt, Ashley wore the shorts that she used most often with the belt, because of how loose they were. She was glad she was sitting; she'd be worried about them falling now.

Ashley sighed. She was starting to get that same tingling sensation that came with her thrill. She had actually undressed in public again. Her eyes were moving around the room. The lights hadn't even been dimmed yet as someone else sat in a seat in the front.

Ashley didn't mention how she felt, but she did message her friend that she had removed the belt.

It took a moment, but she got a message back. "Sorry about this, but I have to go. Anyways, we probably didn't have much time; you can't be keeping your phone on there anyways. We'll do this again another time if you're interested, later!"

Ashley was shocked to see that things were ending already. She was really looking forward to getting rid of her problem.

The lights began to darken, and trailers were rolling. Ashley quickly turned her phone off, her friend not around anymore. She'd just have to pack up and leave.

She thought about it though. Ashley figured she could do the rest on her own. There was little reason to leave too after paying to get in. She'd sit through the rest of the movie, just as was planned.

The problem was, Ashley didn't know the plan. She was only told the basic start of it. She was wondering if the belt was the only thing that would happen.

Ashley shifted in her seat, feeling the waistband of her shorts tickle her sides. Ashley really wasn't interested with what was on screen, so she kept concentrated on her mission.

She could see her belt still in the seat next to her where she had put it. It seemed naughty to just have it sitting there in the open.

That's when Ashley started to think what would be next. Was the goal to just sit there and do nothing? She knew the boring movie was picked so that it wasn't distracting. Perhaps there was going to be more before her online friend got cold feet about using the phone with the movie going.

Ashley took a look forward. The half a dozen people there were for some reason staring up at the screen. She supposed they were just putting up with the boring thing so they wouldn't feel like they wasted their money either.

Ashley had even begun to see the tops of her panties. She saw the purple cotton between the shorts and her waist. "This isn't going to be easy," she thought to herself.

Then again, Ashley knew she had to get over her problem. She knew that she couldn't take it lightly.

That's when she had an idea. Surely the belt wasn't the only part of the plan. She'd have to up the difficulty in some way of her mission.

The thinking about what to do next had Ashley shifting in her seat, and it didn't take long for her to notice how her sandals hung from her feet. Every time she lifted them, she felt their weight.

Ashley knew that normally, she'd lose her shoes in some way soon, and that is what usually led to her trouble. If she could stop herself there, surely she'd be able to stop herself anytime in the future.

Ashley breathed deeply. She looked around. She as alone in the back of a theater, and taking off her sandals had her nervous. It was unlikely anyone would catch her taking them off, much less be bothered by it. To Ashley though, it was a big deal. It was one of her few pieces of clothing. Her sandals being off would mean she'd have no clothing on from her feet to her thighs.

Lifting her feet up, Ashley felt the sandals hold onto her toes barely. Ashley wiggled a foot, feeling the thong of it wiggle between her toes. Then with a flick, it fell from her foot. In a moment, it flopped to the floor, now off her now bare foot.

Ashley had to do her best to stay quiet. She had forgotten how good it could feel to do that. To feel her clothing just slip off was a delight for sure. She had another sandal to go too.

Ashley took her time with the second sandal. Knowing she'd be without any more thrills there, she wanted to at least enjoy that one last sandal. She shook her foot lightly, causing the sandal to inch off her toes slowly. She even challenged herself to keep it hanging by nearly just a centimeter for as long as possible. She couldn't keep a gasp in when it finally hit the ground.

With her feet bare, Ashley kept her feet hung up in the air. It felt so nice to have them naked. Sure, it was basic nudity, not that the sandals even hid them, but to Ashley it was unclothed feet, and therefore naked feet. It brought a bit smile to her face.

Ashley placed each foot on the chair of the seat as she bent down to get her sandals. She knew better than letting her feet touch the floor. That's the type of thrill she'd want. Having her feet touch new surfaces was always a pleasure. However her soles on her the fabric seat was probably as bad. She shivered as she grabbed her sandals and tossed them next to her belt. She quickly let her feet dangle in the air again.

It wasn't comfy to sit like that, having to suspend her feet off the ground, but she knew she had to. She was to resist the thrill. Her feet were bare, but she wasn't going to enjoy it. This was where the fun would stop.

Ashley couldn't ignore everything. Even if they weren't again the cold floor or rough seat, Ashley noticed how her skin felt in the air-conditioned air around her. She knew they were bare now, and that was tough to just ignore.

Yet Ashley was confident none the less. She was proving she had plenty of self control for once. Even with her feet bare, she was avoiding the risk and thrills that would normally come next.

Ashley stayed like that for what felt like quite awhile. The movie did little to pass the time for her. Keeping her feet extended in the air wasn't very comfortable either. Yet to Ashley, it felt like quite awhile. What had been about only a couple of minutes, felt like half an hour to Ashley.

Ashley thought about how well she was doing. That's when she started to think she should make things tougher. She was doing so well, why not raise the stakes.

Ashley thought about what could be next. She hadn't done anything taboo really yet. She'd want to keep it that way, since she was trying to avoid the exposure that would get her in trouble.

That's when she thought about her underwear, specifically her bra. She'd in the past been able to get her bra off before while wearing things like her shirt before, so why not do so again. This time keep the shirt afterwards of course. She knew she savored the feeling of just one layer against her chest, and she knew it always lead to no layers. Today, she'd keep it at one!

So although a bit wobbly with her feet still up, Ashley reached her hands into her t-shirt. Her eyes watched the people below more than anything as she managed to get her bra undone. Next was the tricky part.

Were anyone to look, they'd surely be confused with what Ashley was doing. The girl was trying to keep balanced on just her butt as she shifted around the inside of her own shirt.

Ashley was finally getting the bra off when suddenly she titled forward. She had to stop herself from falling off her seat, so her feet went straight for the floor to hold herself up.

"Eep!" Ashley gasped. Instantly she shut her mouth, worried someone heard her. No one looked up, but Ashley didn't risk opening her mouth, she still wanted to make noise.

Her feet were on the ground. The cool cement flooring was in direct contact with her heel, sole, and toes.

Ashley had a second point of interest, or rather two more. Beneath her shirts, she'd gotten her bra pulled away from each breast. They now were freed from their bindings, and bounced with every wobble Ashley made. She could feel her hard nipples rub against the bra she had half removed.

Ashley had to hold her breath. It was all too much at once. If she opened her mouth, she'd be worried she might make a weird noise.

Ashley had to win out against the thrill and excitement. It was those arousing feelings that got her stuck going forward with her foolish desire to strip. She'd have to ignore every good feeling and just concentrate on her task.

Moments passed, and Ashley got her bra onto the seat next to her. She dared herself to keep her feet on the ground, toes wiggling on their own accord. She sat back and let her shirt fall against her now commando top-half. She closed her eyes as she told herself she was in control of everything.

Ashley's face was a little red. The denial of her feelings was impossible. Her toes kept wiggling against the floor. Her breathing just caused her shirt to slide ever so slightly on her skin, reminding her about her lack of bra. When Ashley opened her eyes, it was obvious she was aroused with the way her nipples poked against the thin cotton of her shirt.

Ashley told herself she was doing well. She figured she'd probably be naked by now if it was up to the old her. However, she conquered her emotions. She was sitting in the theater, still legally decent.

Ashley went back to trying to endure it now. She played little games to pass the time, making herself lift her feet and place them down again. She would flap her shirt a little to let little gusts of air go in. These games were no different than what she might normally do, to enjoy the lack of clothing. This time she was telling herself that it was to tease herself, to tempt her to doing something.

Again, a short time later Ashley was looking for something else. She didn't even know where in the movie they were. No one had even gotten up to get a drink or use the bathroom. Ashley had to spice things up with how much they were dragging.

"My goal is to not be caught doing something wrong. I'm practicing my ability to both resist, but also to use proper judgment," Ashley thought. She then considered her options. It was one thing to just stay dressed. Ashley knew that was easy enough for most people. However she knew she'd also have to learn how to turn back quickly if she ever did end up exposed. There are many times Ashley knew that things weren't too bad when she started, but it usually ended up becoming too much to handle afterwards.

That's when she thought of the perfect plan. The sandals slipping from her feet had been wonderful. What if that happened with her shorts? She could let them ride down her legs, and then she'd pull them up immediately. Train her sense of modesty and quick thinking. She'd be safer from staying exposed if she was better at that.

Ashley slowly stood. She looked down at the people below. No one looked at her as she stood. Her shorts already drooped a little. Her eyes shot wide at the site of more of her panties.

"No Ashley, it's not about the thrill. You can resist it. You're doing this to get better," she coached herself in her head.

---------------------

Ashley at the Theater By Jappio

Part 2

Ashley thought about what she'd do. She would walk as if she was finding a new seat, but as she would, she'd let her shorts fall. She knew without a belt they were loose, and they'd surely plummet down her legs in no time.

Once they were down, she'd pull them back up. She knew the old Ashley would leave them down, and probably have the rest of her clothing join the shorts. She'd make sure that wasn't the case this time.

With another step, Ashley felt the shorts sag. With a few more, she knew that her panties would be viewable by other people. She wanted to stop and look around, but she knew the chairs would hide her. If she stopped and took it slow, people would become suspicious.

With every movement, the shorts came down lower. They stalled near the widest part of hips, half of her purple panties exposed to just her, but they soon passed that point as well.

She was still aware of her bare feet too. She took note of the surprisingly clean theater floor, probably was just cleaned.

Her breasts bounced slightly with her meaningful pace, and her nipples continued to threaten to tear her shirt.

Ashley was neck deep into her usual issue, and she didn't even realize it now. Her shorts were descending, and so was even her act of self control.

Her strides became smaller when the shorts got to her knees. It was tough to make any distance. Ashley's instincts kicked in and she did a small shake to help the shorts fall to the floor.

Every moment that the fiber of the shorts passed down her skin, Ashley could feel tingles shoot through her body. It was that same feeling she loved so much. Her clothes had fallen and gone now, and she was now truly in some way exposed.

Ashley didn't reach down and pick up her shorts like she planned. She instead stepped a foot out of them, but let them hang from one ankle as she made it to a seat that was on the end of the row.

Ashley sat in it, nearly out of breath. The experience was too much for her. She laid back and shut her eyes as she surveyed her body with her hands. Caressing lightly her two breasts, she felt their shape through the cotton of her shirt. She smoothed and flattened the shirt against her until her downward pointed fingers could feel skin. She pushed and prodded at the shirt hem, just letting her fingertips touch her stomach. She had the shirt now raised until she exposed her bellybutton.

Her hands moved down past the shirt now, and over her panties. After one smooth and slow pass between her legs, she brought her hands up again and repeated the motion. Not only did it feel deliciously naughty to touch herself like that, but it just was astounding to feel both the cotton of her panties and her bared thighs.

Her hands final trip was down her legs. She felt the smooth skin from thighs and hips, down to her knees, to her shins, and finally she gripped her feet.

Ashley pushed the shorts from the foot they remained on and looked to her side. She spied what looked like her old seat, and without thought tossed her shorts there.

She gasped as she put her hands to her mouth when she heard the thud they made. She hadn't thought of that. A quick check at least confirmed that no one else seemed to notice it.

Ashley now sat in just her t-shirt and panties. It was so little. She'd lost so much. She was trying to find an excuse for herself, but she couldn't. This was no longer a test; she couldn't keep deluding herself with that idea. She once again was trapped in her desires.

She wondered if the test was any help. She wondered if the person online knew what they were doing. Maybe they knew too well. She worried that perhaps she was tricked into letting this happen. Did the anonymous person intend for her to strip naked?

She didn't want to think it was a trap. Although she admitted that as far as traps go, it wasn't unpleasurable bad.

She wasn't happy that she broke so soon, but she was enjoying herself. She felt alive. She was wondering why she in the first place ever wanted to not do this type of thing. Sometimes it would be bad, but like now, all on her own in the back of the theater, she wasn't at much risk. Her only truly exposed area was below her waist, hidden by chairs.

Confidence was building. Ashley began to wiggle in her seat, embracing her delight for what it was. She figured if she failed her mission, she might as well still have some fun then. Next time she could work on her problem.

So without too much surprise, Ashley grabbed each side of her panties. While keeping an eye on all people below, Ashley pushed her panties down her legs.

With a hop of her bottom, Ashley had no problem getting them out from under her butt. She wasted little time to get them down to her ankles.

"Why would I not want to do this... this is too fun..." Ashley mumbled. Her overconfidence was getting to her now.

As if to risk even more, Ashley raised her panty-bound ankles. She slipped a foot from a leg hole, delighted to know half of her lower half was void of clothing now. The half that did have anything was only a bit of cotton at a single ankle.

Ashley kept drawing her legs upwards until she could raise her feet over the seat in front of her. Resting her legs on the seat, Ashley now laid back.

Ashley's bare bottom was sitting on the front edge of her seat. Her feet were pointed slightly in the air as she rests them on the chair in front of her. Her legs were slightly parted, offering herself a clear view of her pussy. Finally, her purples panties were hanging from one of her ankles. If someone were to look back now, they'd see her sitting in such an undignified way with her underwear hanging off a foot!

Ashley giggled softly. She knew it was naughty. Yet she wasn't done. With a few twists of her ankle, she managed to get her panties to hang from just her toes.

In her mind she pictured it, her panties falling down into the seat in front of her. She felt their tiny weight hanging from her toes. She knew it would be deliciously fun to lose them now.

So Ashley was decided and sure that's what she wanted, so she let the panties drop from her foot, and onto the seat. They were no longer in hers or anyone else's view.

Ashley clasped a hand between her legs. She felt her lips now slick with juices. She wasn't sure how she was even trying to convince herself she could resist the excitement that came with her undressing. It was just too seductive a feeling.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers