Ashley at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,081 Followers

Without much choice, Ashley started to crawl as fast as she could. She'd have to pass the row that the woman was cleaning to get to her own. The woman was cleaning row 15, and Ashley had been in the 17th.

When in the row right before the cleaning ladies, Ashley knelt there for a second. She spied on the woman cleaning; she was only a few chairs down. Ashley waited till the woman had to bend down to clean somewhere, and she was able to quickly dash past the row.

Ashley stopped near the 16th row, making sure to listen to see if she was caught. The cleaning lady didn't say anything, and Ashley was about to make her move into the 17th row until she stopped. She remembered what she'd done there. The seat she was next to of this row was where her feet had been rested, and therefore her panties!

However after a quick inspection, Ashley wasn't able to find them. They weren't on the seat, the armrest, or under it. Ashley was wondering if someone perhaps had taken them!

Ashley couldn't look any longer though. In her peripheral vision she saw the cleaning lady approaching the aisle. Ashley quickly turned into the 17th row. Ashley stayed absolute still. She worried that her scurrying was enough to alert the woman.

The cleaning lady turned into the aisle, and then right into the 16th row. Only a chair separated Ashley and the cleaning lady. Ashley's breathing was stressed, and she had to hold a hand to her mouth to keep quiet enough. The cleaning lady obliviously walked down the row though, not noticing Ashley. Ashley was also happy to see that the cleaning lady had a bright pink ear bud. Hopefully the music would help keep her undetectable.

So seat by seat, both women moved down the aisles they were in. Ashley followed behind by about five seats, not wanting to get too close in case the woman did look over. All was going well. Ashley would at least get to her shorts, bra, and sandals soon enough.

However as the cleaning lady got towards the center of the aisle, she discovered something! She exclaimed, "oh my god," as she reached over the seats towards Ashley's!

"My word! I can't believe it. I now have the matching set of underwear. There are even sandals and a belt here? Was it a couple of love birds who were stripping themselves? To think some woman is running about without her under things?" The woman went on to rant to herself.

Ashley started to shake. The cleaning lady must have found the panties she had before. If only the cleaning lady knew that the girl without those things had even less than she thought. Her shirt was lost, her underwear was lost, and it was almost everything Ashley had!

That's when Ashley assumed that her shorts must not have been discovered. On top of it, her shirt might still be on the cart and not directly in the woman's possession. Daring a chance to stand a bit taller and look over the seats, Ashley poked her head above the head rests of the seats. The cleaning woman had returned to her job. Her cart wasn't far, just near the archway on the other side of the room.

Ashley ducked back down. Her heart was racing. If the cleaning lady was zigzagging up every row, she'd be in the row Ashley was in when she got to the end. Ashley could try to escape behind herself, but that would mean that when the woman cleaned row 17, she'd discover the shorts that Ashley hoped were just on the floor.

To think that the careless action of tossing the shorts earlier is what possibly saved them. Then again, taking them off at all was probably the real mistake.

Ashley really only had one option. She'd have to sneak quickly down the row, get her shorts, and then out of the row and into the aisle. She'd quickly turn and hide in another row. Jumping over the seats in the center would be too noticeable after all. She'd wait for the cleaning lady to head into the row she was in now, and then when she had her back turned, Ashley would have a lot of time to get to her cart.

The plan was as good of one that a naked girl could ask for, given the circumstances. She would have to rush it though, there was probably little time till the next movie started, so waiting wasn't an option anyways.

So gathering up all her courage again, something she thankfully had enough of, she started to crawl forward, and trying to close the gap she had created between her and the cleaning lady.

Seat by seat, Ashley got closer to the center. She couldn't ignore the way that as she tried to move fast her naked hips would occasionally rub or bounce against the seating on either side. The stimulus of the concrete below her toes, knees, and palms was tough to ignore too. Her breasts were also swaying with each advancement she made. Ashley continued to find at least some enjoyment in her torture.

When she got to her seat, it was easy to see the crumpled pile that was her shorts under the chair. She would have put them on, but her search had put the cleaning lady a few seats ahead of her again. She would have to beat her to the aisle for her plan to work. If she were too slow, she'd end up being seen crawling naked in the movie theater! She'd also be caught as the girl who was stripping her clothes off everywhere. She'd have to explain her naked dash in the lobby too.

So, hoping the cleaning lady's music was loud enough, Ashley started to crawl faster and more recklessly. Her hands and knees slapped against the floor.

When Ashley was neck and neck with the cleaner, a chill was sent through her body. Only two chairs were ahead of her. The woman just had to look over the back of the seats she was cleaning, or even just glanced ahead of her if Ashley kept going.

Stopping wouldn't help though, and Ashley made her dash for the aisle ahead!

Once free from the row, Ashley turned left and around and into 18th row. She let herself suddenly sit, needing to take a break from being on her knees. Her naked butt pressed now on the cool ground, Ashley did her best to stay silent and unnoticed. Just over the chairs she could see the top of the cleaning lady's head. The woman slowly made her way around her own corner, and into the row Ashley just was in.

Ashley took this chance to get to the woman's cart. She'd have her back turned for awhile, so Ashley got up on her feet, and in a hunched over jog, made her way back into the aisle.

Heading down a few rows, Ashley kept glancing at the cleaning lady, making sure she wasn't looking back at all. The cleaning lady was thankfully in her own world.

Once at the cart, Ashley started to search it for her shirt. Such a simple piece of fabric though was hard to find. There were wags, bottles of cleaners, and so much other things. Ashley had wanted to stay on the side of the cart that would hide her from the rows of seats, but she couldn't find her shirt there. She quickly went back around to the other side to look.

Worrying she didn't have much time, Ashley became frantic. She eventually found her shirt though, jammed above a few bottles on a lower shelf of the cart. Ashley reached in and pulled it out, but doing so caused her to knock over multiple bottles!

The noise was definitely noticeable, and with shorts and shirt now in hand, Ashley quickly dashed under the archway into the hall. Just as she rounded the corner, she a heard a, "Who's there!?"

Ashley never did well with authority. She was a good girl, and wasn't sure just about running away. Running could also lead to the woman chasing her. It already sounded like she was marching her way. Without her shorts and shirt on as well, Ashley had few places to run to.

"Oh sorry, just me. I accidently bumped into your cart," Ashley lied as she poked her head around the corner. This was now the second time the cleaning lady would see only Ashley's head, not knowing that Ashley was naked on the other side of the separator between them.

"Oh, ok. That's fine, I needed to get more stuff anyways," the cleaning lady explained. She was still heading towards the cart!

Ashley pulled her head back around the wall and frantically started to mess with the clothing in her hands. She had wadded the shirt and shorts up into a ball. She did her best to untangle them, but as she got the shirt free, she dropped it to the ground.

Being a nervous wreck by this point, the cleaning lady approaching, she pulled her shorts up her legs first. It took awhile to get herself coordinated well enough to even get one foot in.

"You wouldn't believe it though. You know that shirt? I found a matching pair of underwear to go with it! I think some youngsters were getting a bit overly fresh in here," the woman chatted as she made it to her cart.

Ashley couldn't believe the irony. She was pulling the shorts up her naked legs as the cleaning lady was unknowingly talking to the very girl who she was referring too. "Oh really? That's awfully weird... must be some real kinky girl..." Ashley said, blushing at the fact that she was talking about herself.

"Eh, I don't really get it. You wouldn't catch me just taking my clothes off in public. Some people just don't have modesty I guess," the cleaning woman continued on. She was fixing the fallen bottles now.

Ashley bent down to get her shirt, trying to find which way to put it on. "Yeah... I mean... um... it's not very decent to just be naked in public!"

"Naked?! I just found underwear and what must be an under shirt. I assumed just some girl trying to give easy access. You think someone is streaking the theater?" the woman asked.

Ashley didn't even have an answer, she was revealing too much. She just continued to struggle with her clothing.

"Hey, do you need help?" The woman asked. Ashley then realized that when she had bent down, she was sticking her butt out too far. Her shorts-clag bottom was wiggling out for the woman. Ashley was glad her shorts hadn't dropped to show off her lack of panties at least!

"Oh... I just dropped something!" Ashley said, struggling to put her shirt on.

"Oh?" The woman asked.

Ashley at the very last second pull the shirt down her chest and stood up when the woman walked away from her cart and under the archway!

"Yep, see... umm my phone!" Ashley said as she pulled it from her pocket quickly! "Thankfully it's ok," Ashley chuckled.

The woman looked Ashley over. Ashley was worried the woman was going to notice her lack of bra, or perhaps notice that the shirt was the one that had been on her cart.

"Well, I have to get back to cleaning, so you better get going before the next show starts anyways."

"Yes Ma'am!" Ashley said, glad to get out of there. She was hoping she'd somehow get a chance to get her sandals or underwear back, but she was at least decent, so Ashley spent no time waiting there anymore. She head straight to the exit!

The cleaning slowly was putting the pieces together. Luckily for Ashley, it would be a couple of minutes before the woman put it all together. Ashley without a bra, belt, or shoes at all; set of underwear, belt, and sandals found in the theater.

Ashley was very relieved as she walked through the lobby. She was worried about her lack of bra. Her hard nipples poked at her shirt far too much without it, and she worried it was obvious she was commando. Even her shorts felt like they sagged more in back and maybe showed the crack of her butt. Yet she was dressed, and that was enough to get her out of there.

As she walked down the sidewalk outside the theater, headed towards her car, she heard people talking about a 'streaker'. She also thought she heard the words 'naked butt'. Yet when she passed right by those very people, they didn't recognize her. She admitted it was possible someone maybe saw her running away when exiting the bathroom and into theater three, but at least it didn't seem like her face was seen. It also was just hopefully a coincidence.

Ashley couldn't believe a simple trip to the theater would have been so nerve wracking. She was pretty sure she could have seen the scariest movie around, and her heart wouldn't have been beating as much as it was.

Once in her car, Ashley got her phone turned back on. She had a message from her online friend. It was full of apologies. Ashley usually didn't get too mad, but she did feel as if maybe it was this person's fault she ended up naked at the movies!

"No apologies needed. Yet, I think I can help myself better with my problems. Thanks anyways, bye." Ashley wrote. She was sure that with what had happened, she'd learned her lesson. She knew now she'd just have to keep her urges in check when she was in public from now on. She wouldn't need some online flake helping her.

Ashley started the car up and left the parking lot. She wiggled her bare toes on the pedals as she pressed them down. On the drive home, she couldn't help but notice the way her hips and butt had a bit of wiggle room in her shorts too. Her lower half felt so nearly naked without her panties especially. More and more she was shaking her butt in her seat until eventually she had to pull over to take them off. No big deal though, she was hidden mostly. Then, when waiting just a few too many seconds at a stop light, she became restless and couldn't stop herself from taking off her shirt.

She drove the rest of the way home naked.

The End.

Jappio
Jappio
1,081 Followers