Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

"Oooh, keep sucking. Do you.... How's the taste?"

Unsure if I should answer, having been hushed a moment ago, I merely nodded my approval.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm... doing this with you. I love you so much. Mmm, I'm gonna cum. Cum... oooh."

Hearing my sister say cum (twice!) sent me completely over the edge. Although she was announcing the arrival of her climax, her words spurred me to join her in release. My cock spurted its suppressed load. The length of it pulsated against my left leg, undoubtedly leaving a huge stain on my boxers.

Ashley shook in the throes of her own orgasm. Vibrations rippled throughout her entire body and onto me. Her trembling thighs, so, so hot, inflamed me with a passion so strong, it could only be satiated by embracing her in my arms until we melted together, incapable of ever letting go. As her knees squeezed into my ribcage and her hand tightened around my jaw, she yelped one last time, "Ah fuck." I prayed our parents couldn't hear her through the wall.

The grip on my mouth loosened as Ashley collapsed on top of me, her head drifting behind mine onto the pillow. The elegant softness of her breasts warmed my torso. Her firm nipples poked me delicately.

"Ash? Ashley?"

I received no answer--only her small breaths on my neck. My cramped arms, hidden beneath the pillow, came to life and plucked her hand from my mouth. A long string of saliva bridged her fingertips and my lips.

I tried lifting my head up but failed to find the strength. Ashley's remarkably round and pliant breasts rested snugly on my back. I stayed on my chest to savor the feeling of being enveloped in a woman's ardor. Alas, I knew I needed to depart eventually. What happened might've been a mistake.

Could Ashley have thought I was someone else? She didn't say my name when it became clear what she was doing, did she? Although, she did say she loved me. Who else was there in her life she could love enough to do this with? She didn't have a boyfriend I was aware of. Maybe she just got lost in a heated fantasy with the latest big name celebrity.

It was the most confusing minute of my life.

Rolling Ashley off me was torturous. My body felt drained. When I finally got her onto her back, I stood beside the bed, marveling at my sister one last time for the evening. Her left hand was nestled between her legs and her ponytail had become untied, leaving tendrils of blonde hair splayed over the silk sheets. I tiptoed to the other side of the bed and gently cupped her head. I placed a pillow beneath her, sifting through her hair a few times in the process. She let out a soft moan as her fingers twitched inside of her underwear. I knelt down to pull her hand out, taking a brief whiff of her fluids straight from the source. Even under the lack of light, her fingers shone like a beacon. Unable to spot a tissue box anywhere in the room to clean her with, I thought of the next logical thing: use my mouth. I lifted her hand an inch before stopping myself. No, I couldn't take advantage of her while she was sleeping. Instead, I removed my shirt and wiped both of her hands with it.

Content my dear sister was clean, minus the soaked underwear, I flipped off the last source of light by her bed and exited her room. Mine is next to hers, but my weary legs made the ten feet walk seem like a mile. The cum gluing my boxers to my skin wasn't exactly comfortable either.

I crashed face first into my pillow. Opening the bottom drawer by my bed, I grabbed a pair of boxers and changed into them. I twisted off the cap to a half-empty water bottle and poured the remaining water onto my shirt, using it to wipe my neck and face. Less than an hour ago, I had barely been able to keep my eyes open. Now I couldn't even blink. I didn't know what would happen the following morning, but I was positive what Ashley and I had done was real.

My digital clock read 2:28. I glanced at it every other minute until I fell asleep. Last I recalled, it read 4:11.

* * *

I have no idea how many rings it took my alarm to wake me up. Through squinting eyes, I was barely able to make out the time on my clock; it read twelve past nine. Nine o'clock isn't what people would consider an early bird time, but when it's summer and you have no responsibilities, it's pretty damn early. The only reason I had the alarm set was because every previous summer, I would wake up late in the afternoon and it always threw off my sleeping pattern for when school started again. Putting on a fresh pair of shorts, I cursed myself for not waiting another year to start my summer resolution.

I inspected myself in front of my full-length mirror. "Hmm, maybe I am getting a little buff." I did some muscle-builder flexes before feeling sapped of all my energy. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I put on a faded red shirt and searched for my slippers.

Ashley's room. I left them in Ashley's room.

My mind reminisced the events of the previous night. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at the thought of it. I wanted nothing more than to leave the moment alone to my memories. Unfortunately, life wasn't always that easy. I didn't know I should say or do when we inevitably saw each other that morning.

A yell from the other side of my door derailed my train of thought. "Brian, hurry up and come downstairs. Mom made breakfast."

"Y-yeah, I'll be down soon, Nikky. I still need to use the bathroom."

"Ok, but Ashley is in there."

Have I mentioned I also had a twelve year-old younger sister? Nicole's a near-perfect mirror image of Ashley when Ashley was her age. The major difference was, when Ashley turned twelve, I found her very pretty. With Nicole, she was solely my cute and bratty little sister.

Opening the door, I encountered Nicole standing in my way. "Good morning. Is there-"

"I heard you coming out of Ashley's room last night. What were you two doing so late?"

I nearly slipped my hand on the doorknob. Nicole was the last person I expected to question me about what had happened in Ashley's room. Her room was across the hallway from mine, not the other side of Ashley's wall. If anyone was going to hint at what had happened between Ashley and me, I assumed it would be our parents, not my other younger sibling. "Umm, nothing. I wasn't in her room actually. I, uh, went to the kitchen in the middle of the night for a glass of water."

"Hmm, okay. C'mon, mom's waiting for us." Nicole grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the hallway. I wondered if I could've told her I was abducted by aliens and received the same reaction.

We strolled by the bathroom and I could hear the shower running. "But I still need to use the-"

"Like I said, Ashley is still in there. Come eat until she's done. And why are you walking so slow?"

* * *

"Morning, sweetie. Hope you enjoy your breakfast. I made you waffles."

"Wow, thanks, mom. This looks great." In front of me on the dining room table towered a stack of three waffles deluged under a gallon of syrup, a side of peppered scrambled eggs, two strips of bubbling bacon, a bowl of Frosted Flakes, and a thick glass of cold orange juice.

My mom, Helena, was pacing through the kitchen, wiping the counter clean of the monstrous mess she had left behind. It's a wonder how she didn't get any food on her blue blouse and denim jeans. Her forty-second birthday had passed a month prior, but she lived and dressed better than girls half her age. "What are you waiting for? Dig in."

And dig in I did. I was exhausted from last night's massage (isn't a massage supposed to make you feel the opposite?) and willing to eat anything laid forth before me. As I took my first bite, I caught wind of another set of plates across the table from me. "Hey mom, where's dad?"

"Oh who knows. Richard wakes up so early somedays I just can't keep up with him."

Nicole, watching her Saturday morning cartoons, yelled from the living room, "Mo-om, can I go to Brenda's house right after breakfast?"

"Sure, honey! But please don't yell across rooms!"

"Mo-om, you're yelling too!"

I had to cover my mouth to hold in my chuckle. After all, I didn't want to spit out any of my delicious meal. There never seemed to be a quiet Saturday morning in our house.

"Mom, are you helping Aunt Kim at her shop today?" My aunt owns a flower store and every weekend my mom likes to drop by and help out. It's sort of their version of a book club.

"Yeah, I am. She's got a lot stuff that needs to be done by tomorrow. Will you and Ashley be fine home alone? I didn't have time to go to the market this week so there won't be anything for lunch except for canned soup."

"It's all right, mom. With a breakfast this big, I think I'll be full till dinner. I'll drive out and buy Ash something if she's hungry."

"Thanks, sweetie, I can always count on you. You don't mind doing the dishes too, right?" Mom gave me a bright smile while batting her eyelashes.

"Um, yeah. Sure." At least I discovered whom Ashley had learned that look from. Mom gave me a peck on the forehead before walking off.

Seconds later, I heard a pair of voices from the hallway.

"Hi, good morning, Ashley. I made you breakfast this morning. Your plate is near your brother's."

"Ok, thanks, mom."

The butterflies drowning in my breakfast emerged when I heard Ashley's voice. It wouldn't be much longer now. How would she react when she saw me? Would she be angry? Disgusted? What if she never wanted to see me again?

With Nicole in the living room, I prayed we didn't need to talk about it right away. Yet as nervous as I was feeling, I still wanted to see Ashley fresh from her shower. My chair was facing away from the hallway, so like a certain feline pet name, I jumped out of my seat and dashed to the other side of the table, plate and cup in hand.

"Hi Big Sis. want to watch some cartoons with me?" I heard Nicole ask.

"Yeah, sure. Let me grab my plate and... Brian, good morning."

"Go-good morning." An entire strip of crispy bacon got lodged in my throat as Ashley made her grand entrance. Well, not "grand" per se. She turned around the corner as casually as she did every other morning, though her stunning beauty never ceases to amaze me. Whereas my hair was still scraggly, hers was tied with a flower in a ponytail to her right, resting over her shoulder. I reeked of sweat, but she smelled of peaches and everything nice. My clothes were loose and faded, yet her pink shirt and matching shorts were radiant and fit her to a tee. It was another one of those occasions that made me wonder how we could ever be related.

Ashley gave me a timid smile as she pulled out a chair next to me.

"Aren't you going to eat with Nicole?" I asked in a less than cheerful tone and gravely regretted opening my mouth.

"I think I'll eat here for a little bit. I didn't realize just how much food mom cooked. I don't want to trip and drop this huge plate on the way to the couch." She smiled again as if sensing my tension. I was grateful she knew I didn't mean to distance her.

I glanced at Ashley between bites, trying my hardest to avoid looking her straight in the eye. I didn't do a very good job of it, however, and she caught me at every stare. Accepting the pointlessness of it, I bowed my head lower to my plate, but not without one final look at her blushing cheeks. I wasn't able to discern any real clues as to what she may have been thinking about. She was the same girl I had ate breakfast with every other Saturday morning.

Our mom's voice broke the silence. "Kids, is something wrong? Where's all the noise and clamoring I'm so used to these days?"

Ashley merrily replied, "Everything's great, mom. We're just trying to enjoy your excellent cooking."

Mom dubiously raised an eyebrow. "Right, okay." She grabbed her purse and keys from the table. "Now, you two behave yourselves. I'm off to your aunt's shop for a few hours and I'm dropping Nicole at her friend's house. I told your brother already I didn't buy the groceries this week so there's nothing in the fridge for lunch. If you're hungry, ask him to drive out and fetch you something."

"No, that's ok. I don't want to bother him."

"Hey, your brother offered, not me."

"And I bet you forced him."

Mom gasped. "Why Ashley, I can't believe you would think that. I would never force my children to do anything against their will. Brian, can you clear things up with your sister?"

I piped in to mom's defense but kept my eyes on my plate. "She had nothing to do with it. If there's anything you want, let me know and I'll get it for you."

"Aww, you're so sweet, brother." Ashley's fork chimed against her plate. Even from my low vantage point, I could see her right hand coming into view, reaching my left. I ached to hold my hand out to her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it with mom watching us. I had to settle with her thumb caressing the back of my hand. "But you know, with a breakfast this big," my sister said quietly, "I think I'll be full till dinner." Her hand disappeared from my sight.

"Your brother said the same exact thing. It's adorable how alike you two are."

Nicole stomped into the kitchen. "Mo-om, can we leave yet?"

"Right after you put your bowl in the sink."

Nicole stomped right back into the living room with a growl and returned with her empty cereal bowl. She dropped it in the sink with a loud clatter.

"Nicole, be more careful, please," mom scolded. "Unless you want me to pay for it with your allowance."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Sorry, mom. Won't happen again."

"Why can't you be more like your older brother and sister?" Mom sighed as she checked the time on her cell phone. "Ah well, hurry up, let's get going. Ashley, Brian, I'll be back around five or six tonight. I'll bring home some Chinese food. You guys like lemon chicken, right?"

Ashley and I answered in unison. "Yeah, mom."

"There you two go again. Love ya, have fun."

"Bye, don't work too hard. And don't forget the fortune cookies this time," Ashley reminded.

"Don't worry, I won't."

I shouted my farewell as our mom and Nicole stepped out the door. "Bye, mom, bye Nikky." Nicole poked her head back into the house and stuck her tongue out at me, then waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Heh, she's a handful sometimes, don't you think, Sis?" I turned to see Ashley's cheerfulness dissolve into a more serious demeanor.

We were home alone.

This was it, the moment of truth. I had always eluded these situations like the plague. When it came to emotions, drama, or anything that could result in hurt feelings, I cower, perplexed with how to deal with it. My social skills have been my downfall in relationships, both friendly and serious. Because of my shyness, I had struggled to comprehend sentiments and communicate my own feelings. But this is my sister I was brooding over. If one person could make me do the impossible, it's her.

"Bri-"

"Ash-"

An awkward minute of silence.

Damn it, why couldn't she let me gone first? Just like that, my will to delve further disappeared entirely. It had been less than a minute since mom and Nicole left, and already I missed them and wished they would return.

Undeniably, Ashley was as troubled as I was. Her normalcy with mom had only been a facade. She, too, wanted to make sense of what happened the previous evening. Or so I thought.

"Ashley, last night-"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking. Can you forgive me and forget about it?"

"W-what? There's nothing to apologize for. And something like last night isn't exactly easy to forget about. But, what I have to know is, why? What we did, it's not something brothers and sisters should be doing together."

"I-I said it already. I didn't know what I was thinking... or why." Tears began to swell up in my sister's eyes. "Brian, I... I need to tell you something."

I gulped. "Anything."

"I love you, and I-"

"I love you, too, Ashley, but-"

Her right hand trembled toward to my left. This time I was able to reach out and meet her.

"I mean it. I love you, and not just as family, as siblings, but... as everything. You're everything to me, and you have no idea what I feel for you sometimes." She stared at our hands, palm to palm, our fingers stroking each other. "I have the biggest crush on you. For years now. And last night, I don't know. It might... maybe it was because I was feeling light-headed from the heat but, being so close to you, I lost control of myself. It's something I wanted to do with you for so long and last night, I finally let it happen."

Ashley ripped her hand painfully away from mine. My mouth opened to speak but no words came out. My entire body went numb at her confession. I didn't know what to say. Last night was no fluke; she was well aware of who she was with.

"When you came to pick me up from high school, do you know how many times I get asked if you were my boyfriend? That we looked so... cute together? Till then, I thought we could never be more than just brother and sister. But when my own classmates didn't think we were related, I had a shimmer of hope that maybe we could be something more. Of course, I had to set them straight and tell them who you really were. And you know what they said next? That I was so lucky to have a brother who would take time out of college to pick me up from school. Who would schedule his classes around mine so he could be there before the final bell rang, and I wouldn't have to wait outside in the cold or sun. Then I realized just how lucky I... how spoiled I am to have a brother like you." Ashley crossed her quivering fingers together as tears streamed down her flawless face. "Brian, say something. Please."

"Ashley, I don't know what to say. This is just so much. I don't know if-"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I know what I'm saying sounds stupid and I can't believe I'm putting you through this. You're so great to me and you shouldn't have to go through this. I'll understand if this changes everything and.... Damn it, what am I saying! This has changed everything. Everything we had. It was so perfect and I ruined it." By now, my sister was sobbing more than I had ever seen her sob before, and it began making my eyes water. She pushed her chair back and stood up. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I understand that, too, but please don't think of me any worse. I... I don't think I can handle it."

Ashley took a step away from me. I couldn't fathom why she was trying to leave without letting me finish what I had to say. I quickly got up and grabbed her by the wrist. She stopped in her place but refused to look in my direction. Minutes ago, it had been the other way around.

"Brian, please..."

"Don't leave. I let you speak and now it's my turn." I had girls flee from me without a single word on my end too many times before, and I wasn't going to let it happen again. Not this time, not with my sister. I couldn't live with myself if I let her get away.

Ashley reluctantly turned to me, keeping her head down. "I'm... listening."

"There's nothing in the world you can do to make me think worse of you. Don't ever think that again, okay?" Ashley nodded slowly. "You mean so much to me and that'll never change. I'll always love you, and I think--no, I'm absolutely certain I feel the same way about you. What I wanted to say before was, I don't know if what I'm feeling is right. And there's still a small part of me saying it isn't. But you know what? I don't care. I don't care because the rest of me is saying how much of a fool I am for not telling you this sooner."

My baby sister raised her head, allowing me to gaze into her hazel eyes. Tears no longer blurred our admiration for each other. She returned my stare, bringing her hands to my shoulders. My grip on her wrists loosened.

"Ashley, last night was so surreal. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined anything close to what happened. I thought you were confused or falling asleep, and you mistook me for someone else. It's a crappy explanation but I was willing to believe it if it meant making things seem okay. You don't know this but... I want to love you so much more. I want to spend every waking moment with you. Just breathing the same air as you makes me feel alive. The things I do and feel for you aren't because you're my younger sister. You're more than that. You are my dream girl. My perfect woman."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers
123456...8