Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley sang along to the lyrics, "'She builds you up, and tears you down, she's that queen without a crown, just like summer rain...'"

Although we didn't say a thing to each other for the rest of the ride, I enjoyed having her company. Hearing her quote the words perfectly to the next five songs was more than enough satisfaction for me.

As the current track ended, we arrived at a pearly white ice cream parlor. Upon opening the shop's door, I felt a cool breeze hitting every part of me. The inside was chilly and I rubbed my palms together. Ashley saw me shivering and wrapped her left arm behind my back, giving me a tender hug. I suddenly felt warm and cozy again. It was a Saturday night, yet only five other customers were with us in the quiet building--a mom trying to calm down her two wailing kids and a couple sitting at a corner booth.

Ashley and I strolled down the counter aisle, peering through the glass covers at all the wondrous flavors. At the front were the classics like chocolate and vanilla. Further down were the newer favorites of mint chocolate chip and rocky road. Near the end were the exotic New York cheesecake and lemon custard. Since I preferred the simpler favors, I turned around to the front, almost bumping into Ashley. She was bent over at the waist, her nose inches from the frosty window. Her back was arched, both palms on the cover, causing her heart-shaped butt to stand out.

"Mmm, this flavor looks so good. Oh, and that one. Don't you think so, Bry?"

"Yeah, it looks really good." I, of course, wasn't referring to the ice cream. No way could I be thinking about anything other than Ashley. I must've observed my sister for no less than half a minute, but when I felt myself getting a hard-on, I immediately turned away to alleviate it. I ended up facing the couple at the far wall and caught the guy staring at my sister. I couldn't blame him. You'd have to be crazy not to be attracted to her. He was eventually brought back to reality when his girlfriend said something to him. I assumed it was his girlfriend. They could've been close friends, or they were like us, two siblings out for ice cream. Considering what Ashley and I were doing, it didn't seem very farfetched.

I paced to the front of the parlor while taking a nice long view at my sister's backside. My erection hastily returned. Pulling my eyes away to prevent an embarrassing accident, I saw an elderly woman approach me from behind the counter, asking if I was ready to order. Thankfully she couldn't see my lower half.

"Hey Ashley, are you ready to order yet?" I peered at my sister as she stood upright, her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you?"

"Yep, I am. Go ahead and order first." I walked toward Ashley and the woman followed me from the other side.

"I'll have a large waffle cone with two scoops of strawberry and two scoops of cookies and cream." She licked her lips as the woman dug up four very large scoops of ice cream in alternating flavors. The monstrous treat must've been at least ten inches high.

"Wow, can you eat all that?"

She took the cone from the woman. "Not sure, but it doesn't hurt to try."

"How about you, sir? What would you like?"

"I'll have the Oreo cookies and cream shake. Make it a large--no, extra large. And that'll be all."

"Ok sir, come to the front register and I'll have your drink ready in a few minutes."

I thanked the lady and headed to the front where Ashley was already waiting. As I got closer, I watched my sister slowly lick the top scoop of white cream. She delicately tasted every part of it, leaving a glimmering coat of saliva. Ashley stared back at me, revealing a small smile with a clump of vanilla on the tip of her tongue.

"Here you are, sir. The total will be eight dollars and sixty-seven cents. Sir? Sir?"

"Huh? Oh--ahem--sorry, what's the, uh, total again?"

"Eight dollars and sixty-seven cents," the woman repeated.

I rummaged my pockets for the twenty dad had given us. That is, until I realized my terrible mishap. "Oh shoot, I left the money in my shorts when I changed. Ashley, you won't-"

"Won't happen to have some money? Yeah, I do." Ashley slipped two fingers into her back pocked and fished out a ten-dollar bill. "Here you are, ma'am. Excuse my dopey boyfriend. He can be so careless." The two of them chuckled as the woman handed Ashley her change. I numbly grabbed my drink and followed her out of the parlor.

"Why are you walking so slow?" Ashley asked from her side of the car.

"No reason. I'm just, uh, surprised at how big this drink is." Truth be told, I was more surprised at what she had called me in there. A boyfriend. I was my sister's boyfriend. It might've been a joke, but with all that transpired so far I guess I really was. The cashier didn't suspect anything. Even in public, my sister had no problem with us being seen together that way.

"Hey, Tiger?"

I fumbled with the keys and almost dropped my slippery cup. "Yeah, Ashley?"

"Thanks. I really appreciate this."

"What for? I should be thanking you for saving my butt."

Giggling, she replied, "Yeah, maybe."

Finally unlocking the doors, the two of us slipped inside.

* * *

"Hey Brian, take a few licks of my ice cream. I don't think I can finish it all." Ashley waved her half-eaten dessert in front of my face.

"Whoa, be careful. That cone is huge and it's blocking the road."

"We're at a red light. Have a little taste."

I held up my drink. "This is tasty enough for me."

"But don't you want real ice cream? Something you can lick and take a bite out of?"

"I do, but I'm driving and I don't want to accidentally make a mess in my car."

"Aren't you worried I might make a mess?"

"Nope."

"And why not?" Ashley moved the cone away from me and tasted it. I watched her intently, memorizing every flick of her tongue. She stopped momentarily. "Green light."

"Huh?"

"Green light. Go." Several horns honked behind us. I slammed my foot onto the pedal. "You're dozing off a lot today. I hope I'm not distracting you."

"Not at all," I lied. "I'm just feeling a little tired. A massage would be really nice, though."

"Mmm, a massage would be nice. I think I could use one. You'll come by my room tonight and give me one?"

"If you insist, sure. After a shower I'll--wait, what? I meant me."

"Unh-uh, Tiger, too late. Here, have some of my ice cream. Strawberries are good for you."

Ashley waved her cone in front of me again. This time I gave in. "Mmm, that is good. Let me have some of the cone." She twirled it around so I could bite it without dipping my nose into the cream. As she did this, some of the vanilla from the cookies and cream melted off and fell onto the front of my jeans.

Ashley sprung out of her seat as if it had fallen on her instead. "Oops, sorry about that."

The next light turned red and I stopped the car. "Ah dang. Better me than the car, I guess. There should be some napkins in the side cabinet."

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up." Ashley reached between my legs with her left hand.

"Ashley, what are you-" Sticking two fingers out, she pressed them squarely onto my jeans and wiped off the cool, white cream. It streamed down her fingers as she brought her hand to her mouth. A small web formed amidst her fingers as they spread apart. Her tongue lapped between and around the base before inserting her digits into her mouth. She sucked them clean.

"Mmm, yummy," she squealed. "Can't let any go to waste."

My erection strained against my jeans. "Um, yeah," I gulped, "can't waste it."

Ashley peered ahead of us. "Green light."

"What?"

"I mean go."

Several more car horns honked behind us. "Oh, right." I did my best to concentrate on the drive home. Other than crossing a stop sign because I was too busy watching Ashley finish her dessert, I thought I did a good job of preventing traffic problems for the remainder of the ride.

* * *

"Hey mom, hey dad, we're home," Ashley announced.

"Hey kids," mom greeted, "hope you had a good time." She was lying with her feet in dad's lap.

I flopped down on the sofa chair. "It was only ice cream. It wasn't like we went to the movies or mall."

Ashley took a seat on my armrest and leaned against the back of the chair.

"Judging by your sister's smile, it looked like a lot more than that. Or maybe it has something to do with that stain on your pants?"

"Oh, this. I, uh, spilled my shake on the ride home." I was surprised mom was able to see it in the dimly lit room. The only source of light in the living room came from the television screen.

Ashley piped up, "No, he didn't. I forced him have a taste of my ice cream and I got a little careless. You don't have to make excuses for me, Brian." She wrapped herself around my head and hugged me tightly, squeezing me into the side of her breast. The contact was brief, and she let go before I could appreciate it.

"Well, how about watching the rest of this movie with your father and me." Our mom glanced at our dad who was almost ready to pass out. "Or maybe just me. He'll fall asleep any second and I can use some livelier company."

"Yeah, sure. What are we watching?" Ashley asked.

"House of Flying Daggers. I thought it'd be festive to stick with the oriental theme."

"I'm going to pass on the movie for now," I said. "I need to take a shower. But I'll be back before the movie's over."

Ashley got off the armrest to make space for me to stand up. I went to my room to gather my sleepwear and headed to the bathroom for a hot, steamy shower.

Being alone, I was able to take some time to reflect on the last twenty-four hours of my life. More had happened within that time span than my entire two years of college. Heck, I might as well have included high school and grade school. Nothing could've compared to how I was feeling. I had never been happier, having a girl who loved me as much as I loved her, who understood and wanted to be near me, and was a blast to hang out with.

Normally I took twenty-minute showers, but my impatience made it unbearable to be in there for more than five. I needed to get back into the living room. Ashley was waiting for me. I hopped out of the stall, threw on my clothes, realized I had forgotten to dry myself, and wasted another few minutes properly getting ready. I tossed my dirty laundry into my room and raced back to the family.

The first person I saw was Ashley. She had moved to the other side of the living room and was lying on her side on the smaller two-seated couch. Her scarf and outer tank top were hanging over the backrest and her hair was draped over her eyes. My parents were in the same positions I had last saw them in. I sat down on the lone sofa chair, the squeaking leather foiling my attempt to arrive unnoticed.

Ashley brushed her hair away. Looking toward me, she said, "Don't sit there alone. Come here and lie down with me."

As much as I wanted to, it seemed like a strange request because our parents were five feet away. Dad was completely asleep, but mom was still wide-awake. I nodded "no" but Ashley wasn't content with my response. She wetted her lips and beckoned me over with her right finger. Who could resist a gesture like that? Peeking over at my mom, I found her fixated with the movie. I decided to go with the flow and join my sister.

Ashley sat up to make room for me to slip in. It felt a little awkward, having never lain down like this before. I wasn't even sure if the couch could accommodate the two of us in it together. As I tried to get comfortable, a small flying pillow hit me directly in the face. I heard the two sets of giggles. Mom had tossed an extra pillow from her couch. At least I knew she was aware of what we're trying to do.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. I fluffed my pillow and rested my head on the armrest. Ashley used a pillow from our couch to lie on the cushion, allowing me to watch the movie unobstructed, though the chances of me paying attention to it were nil.

It took a bit of adjusting to get settled in. Ultimately we ended up on our sides with me against the backrest and Ashley against me. I felt even more nervous being this close to her with our parents so near. The physical contact was what I was waiting hours for since dad came home, but I didn't anticipate it would be out in the open.

As the daggers flew and swords clashed onscreen, it seemed Ashley didn't have any further plans to spice things up. She lay perfectly still, hardly making a sound. I suspected she thought it wasn't a good idea to try something frisky with our mother nearby, even though she didn't show much restraint with our dad. In a way I was disappointed and relieved at the same time--disappointed I'd have to wait for the movie to finish, relieved Ashley was aware of our parents.

Up till now, I had done my best to keep my hands idle. This was no simple task when there's an irresistibly hot girl lying with you. I soon regretted my stance on the situation. Parents or no parents I wanted to touch, hold, and fondle her. The movie did nothing to draw my thoughts away from Ashley. Her amazing curves, her perfectly pampered hair, her calm, heaving chest... she looked more beautiful by the minute.

I got so caught up in my deliriousness I somehow missed the part where Ashley had taken my right hand in hers and wrapped it around her waist. She held it tightly above her stomach, an inch from her bust. I waited patiently for her next move, letting Ashley take full control of my body for whatever she wanted to do. At this point, I was willing to go along with anything. My excitement grew at the prospect of something more intimate happening. Our parents might as well be a million miles away. If Ashley ripped off her shirt right then and there and threw it in mom's face, I wouldn't have done a thing to stop her. As I redrew the glorious picture of her breasts in a maroon laced bra, my excitement doubled, generating a renewed erection in my shorts.

Ashley fidgeted, and although I could only see the side of her face, her expression remained solid. There was no way she couldn't have felt it nudged against her butt cheeks. To my dismay, she let go of my hand. I worried that my member was scaring her away and our engagement would come to an abrupt end. But there was nothing I could do to ease the blood coursing through my veins. I wasn't getting going to get softer; I was only going to get harder. The more I thought about my sister cuddled against me with our parents a few feet away, the more engorged my cock became. Luckily for me, as her butt wiggled against my groin, it appeared she was ready to indulge her own desires.

When Ashley lowered her right hand between her legs and cupped her crotch, I let out a sharp puff of air. For the first time since we had lain down, she looked up at me. Tearing my eyes painfully away from her hand, I returned her stare. She pursed her lips and whistled softly, cautioning me to be silent. I nodded, unsure of just how quiet I could be when I was ready to blow any second. Ashley continued to "watch" the movie, and I continued to watch her. My heart was pounding louder than a jackhammer. It was the only thing I could hear barring the foreign language coming from the TV.

I couldn't believe how wild my precious Ashley was as she rubbed circles over her mound. There we were in the living room, our parents sitting on the couch next to us, and my sister was diddling herself. What else could she be doing with her hand down there? Any possibility she was just scratching an itch flew out the window when she pinched her zipper and tugged it open. My jaw dropped. I gulped as her thumb slipped into the opening. Ashley rubbed slowly, gasping short, rapid breaths. I looked down at her face, finding her eyes closed shut. My sister was completely lost in her own pleasure.

I quickly glanced toward the other couch and found my mother still facing the screen. If she were to look our way for even a second, she would be able to see where Ashley's thumb was tucked away.

"Ash, Ashley," I whispered. For a moment, I thought I got through to her. She withdrew her hand from her jeans and placed it on mine. A warm wetness trickled onto my palm. I thought she was done, but my breather was short-lived. Ashley was nowhere close to finishing what she had started. She wasted no time in lowering my hand to her crotch.

The moisture I felt on her jeans was unmistakable; she was getting horny. For this much of her juices to have seeped through her underwear must mean she's gushing like a river. Assuming she was wearing any, that is. Maybe she didn't have any one and it's a normal amount. Either way, both sounded superb.

It didn't take long for Ashley to hum her all-too familiar moans. As if daring me to continue, she let go of my hand. I greatly wanted to, but whether doing so was such good idea in our predicament was an entirely different matter.

"Ashley. Ashley," I chanted in her ear.

With her eyes still shut, my sister turned toward me until she lay flat on the couch, her left shoulder floating off the edge. I wrapped my right arm around her body to prevent her from falling. She reinforced herself by holding onto my waist. Her lips barely fluttered as she whispered, "Yeah?"

"Ash, look at me." I anxiously watched her eyes awaken, like a marvelous unearthing of the richest treasures. The vision of her angelic faced overwhelmed everything I wanted to say, everything I was thinking.

Ashley raised her head toward me in search of the words I couldn't tell her. Having her face so close to mine merely made it harder for me to find my voice. Tired of waiting, or mistaking my silence as another sign, she kissed me on the lips. The kiss was short compared to the ones we had earlier, but it was just as memorable.

"Let's go to your room," Ashley mumbled.

"What about-"

"Mom's asleep."

"She can't be." I propped myself on the armrest to verify what Ashley had told me. Getting a clear look at mom's face wasn't easy. Her head was reclined on the far end of the couch. But lo and behold Ashley was absolutely right. Our mother had surrendered to the same deep sleep that had overtaken our dad. "How did you--never mind, let's go." I didn't care how she knew mom was asleep. My first priority was getting out of there.

Ashley grabbed her scarf and tossed it around my neck as she stood. Holding onto both ends, she pulled me up to her, dragging me through the living room like I was a lovesick puppy. Her hips swung widely, exaggerated for my enjoyment. She looked over her shoulder, shooting me a smile.

Stepping into my room, Ashley promptly locked the door behind us. The magical click secured our privacy from any pesky intruders. Not bothering with the light switch, she led me a little further to the bed. She let go of the scarf, crawling on all fours over the mattress. The moon shone just enough to illuminate her lustrous curves.

"Tiger, do I need to say it again?"

I leaned onto my desk, taken aback by her slinky movements. "Um, say what?"

Ashley stopped with her butt raised high in my direction. "Come join me."

"Oh sweet goodness," I thought, "it's finally going to happen tonight. It has taken twenty long years but now it's all coming together. I never could've imagined my esteemed sister to be the one to rid of this burden."

Then it dawned on me. "Ah crap, what am I thinking? I'm not ready for this. Twenty long years and not a single minute of it went to preparing for tonight. No condoms, no jazz music, no candles, rose petals, or anything else romantic, and not a damn clue on what to do when our clothes fly off. Should I even have a plan for something like sex? I could've at least read some advice columns on how to please my girl. But how should I know I'll need such vital information so soon? Dad, why didn't you teach me the important stuff like how to please your sister instead of that so-called morality and virtue? Oh god, I can't believe I'm stooping so low as to want my father to give me sex advice." It's a bit overdramatic, as I didn't really think all that at the time, but my stress was very much a real danger.

1...345678