Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley returns.
1k words
4.52
37.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meop
meop
12 Followers

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND DEPICTS CONSENSUAL INTERRACIAL SEX BETWEEN ADULTS. (This story may not be reproduced without permission of the author.)

ASHLEY # 2

Ashley awoke two days later with her young white nipples aching, and a twinge in her throbbing clitoris. Her first thoughts were of AJ's hard black cock. She knew she had to have some more of it to ease the feelings she had. She quickly called AJ to see if she could "stop by." AJ told her to come by about 1:30. The time stood still for Ashley, she showered, shaved, and primped, but that only took an hour and a half. When Ashley went down stairs, her mother, Peggy, asked about her plans for the day. Ashley lied and told her mom that she was going to meet some friends at the mall after lunch. Finally the time passed and it was time for her to leave for AJ's house. She was amazed that she made it without getting stopped for speeding.

Ashley almost ran to the door. As soon as AJ let her in, she was on him. Kissing and hugging him as her hands started rubbing his crotch.

"Well, seems like someone is horny for some more hard black dick huh" he asked?

"Dam, I need some of that big cock again" Ashley replied. "Fuck me AJ, fuck me like a cheap white slut needs to be fucked by black cock baby."

Ashley was already taking off her clothes, in seconds she was naked and knelling in front of him. AJ was taking his time, letting her anticipation build. Ashley unzipped his pants and fished out his hardening manhood. She started sucking on the black organ as AJ continued to undress.

"Do you remember what I told you would happen when you came back?"

Ashley could only hum "uh-uh," as she did not want to remove the black cock from her mouth even for a second to answer.

"I'll take care of that young white pussy of yours for you, and then I'm going to get some of that tight white asshole for me. That's the way it will go down, ok?"

Ashley thought about that for a minute. She had never had anything in her ass before, and frankly the thought of that big thing in her ass scared her. But having that big hard black cock in her pussy again won out.

"Anything baby, just give me some more black dick, please!"

"Get your slut ass over there in that chair then bitch" AJ told her.

Ashley hurried over to the chair and sat down, spreading her legs wide for him. AJ jerked her ass out to the edge of the chair and hooked her legs over his arms. He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock along her wet slit.

"Dam girl, you're all kinds of wet already. You really are wanting this big black meat stick in there aren't you. Ok, baby I'm going to feed that hungry kitty for you."

AJ began to ease the fat black cock into Ashley's waiting cunt.

"Oh yes . . . yes, give me all of that big dick baby, fill my young white pussy with your black cock. Oh yeah, that feels so good."

It didn't take long for AJ to begin picking up the pace. His nut sack was slapping Ashley's white ass cheeks, while he was kneading her firm white tits. Ashley was gasping for breath with each stroke and flipping her head from side to side. That is until her first climax over took her and she screamed out. AJ slowed his stroke a little to allow her to enjoy the feeling. When her climax subsided, AJ instructed her to turn around and kneel on the chair with her head on the back so he could "puppy fuck" her. Ashley quickly changed positions because she didn't want her pussy to be vacant to long. As AJ started to stroke in her pussy again, she laid her head down on the back of the chair and closed her eyes. Ashley was temporarily lost in utopia.

When Ashley did open her eyes, she gasped! There stood Jamal, not more than a foot in front of her face, grinning. Ashley could see the bulge of his cock through the material, so apparently he had been standing there for some time. Her hand reached out for the bulging form, and began to rub it up and down. She reached her hand up the leg of his shorts and found the warmth of his manhood. Directing it out of the opening she opened her mouth to accept it's length. Jamal was not as big as AJ, but he was still a growing lad. As his thrusts picked up a steady pace, Ashley saw AJ and Jamal do a "high five."

"OK little white girl, time for me to tap some of that young ass."

AJ used some of her own pussy juice to lubricate her virgin hole. The head of his cock felt huge as it nestled against her tight bud. Slowly, AJ inched the ebony rod into her being. Ashley would have screamed out a couple of times but her mouth was full of Jamal's black dick. Soon the "pain" subsided and the invader began to feel good. The three rocked back and forth together as one.

When Ashley had become comfortable with the anal invader, AJ withdrew and turned to sit on the chair.

"Come around here facing away from me and sit on my lap with my cock in your ass."

When she had settled on his lap with his cock in her ass, Jamal approached and entered her pussy. Ashley was in heaven, she was full of two hard black dicks. Jamal began kissing her and tugging at her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Do it." Ashley panted. "Do it, . . . cum in my ass and pussy at the same time, let me feel both of those hard cocks shoot off in me at the same time, make me cum too."

And soon that is exactly what happened, Ashley, AJ, and Jamal, all came simultaneously. Ashley felt her ass and pussy become warm and wet at the same time, as both cocks pulsed their sperm into her body.

When Ashley sat in her car seat to go home, she heard a squishing sound and smiled.

....to be continued

I welcome comments...

meop
meop
12 Followers