Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

I stopped my short thrusts. A fire had ignited, turning my legs into liquid. I felt so weak, so fatigued. It took all my effort just to expand my lungs.

Ashley opened her eyes and ceased her suction. I slid out.

"Hold my hands," she murmured.

I reached for them, trembling worse than a leaf on a windy day. She raised her hands beside her and met me partway.

Our eyes locked together, fingers entwined. The gratitude and passion we shared for each other surged through our nerves and into the other's being. Her affection slowly invigorated me with a new rise of energy.

Ashley pursed her lips and blew air over the head of my cock, making both it and myself flutter on cloud nine. I entered her mouth but stopped when I met the smallest sign of resistance against her tongue. I slid back out, keeping the tip encased in her lips.

Repeating my motion, I mumbled, "This feels amazing."

My sister hummed, "Mm-hmm." We both smiled, although hers was a little harder to see with my member in the way.

As I delved into her mouth, Ashley sucked more vigorously. Her cheeks concaved under the orange glow of the lamp. Her jaw shifted as her tongue swabbed my cock. I rocked my hips, carefully balancing myself on my knees as to not depress her delicate hands.

Penetrating my angel's mouth while straddling her chest should've felt dirty and perverse. I'd imagined anyone witnessing our act would've felt that way, possibly even offended. But by holding her hands, it made the act feel like a natural thing for two people madly in love to do together. There were no forceful insertions, no defiance, no roughness. I would never do anything to degrade my sister. Respecting her feel any less than the goddess she was would go against my very resolve.

Ashley raised her head off her pillow, attempting to take me in deeper. I leaned forward until I nudged the roof of her mouth. She eased onto the pillow, relaxing her neck as she devoured more of my cock.

Almost completely inside of her, I whispered, "I'm close."

Ashley purred, the soft vibrations titillating my shaft. Her nose flared as her breathing hastened, her slurps louder with each intake of air. The pressure on my cock was phenomenal, like it was being clamped in a plush, wet vise. Her tongue licked the underside during each instroke, the head on each outstroke.

My heart pounded against my sternum, threatening to shatter free. The thumping reverberated through my bones. Moisture adhered to our palms, sticky, searing, melting us together. Flames burned through my loins and veins, setting off my eruption.

A spurt of rich desire launched from my cock. My hands clenched, squeezing Ashley between my fingers. She squeezed back, overpowering my grip. Her nails dug into my knuckle. The bliss of cumming inside her mouth overwhelmed any pain I should've felt.

Ashley's face didn't distort in the slightest. She took the initial burst in pride, gulping it immediately. Ensuing bursts were consumed just as readily. The second, third, and fourth splashed against her tongue, and then disappeared as creamy lumps through her throat. Final spurts resembled droplets through a pinhole. She swished the deposit of cum around my shaft, savoring my tang. Her cheeks curved in as she swallowed the last of her dessert.

Ashley surrendered her grasp on my numb hands, allowing much-needed blood to recirculate through them. She bobbed her head toward my groin, cleaning me of any remaining white blobs. Even when I had nothing more to give her, she sucked diligently, as if to prolong the softening process. Her efforts almost paid off. My mild erection refused to diminish further, but it also refused to enlarge. Sensing her late-night snack was all gone, Ashley slumped onto the pillow. I slipped my cock out of her mouth.

"Yummy," she said, wiping a finger across her lips.

I collapsed beside my amiable sibling. "I take it your thirst is satisfied?"

"It is. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I think I'll get a good night's sleep now."

She sulked. "You haven't already been getting a good night's sleep with me?"

"Ho-ho, I have been. The best sleep I've gotten my whole life. You're like my teddy bear." I hugged Ashley as if she were a life-sized doll.

"Okay, that sounds a little better."

"I really wish we could spend the night together."

"Me too. I'm already here in your bed... in your arms... wearing my jammies. But you said you'll need to leave early in the morning so I'll just have to find a way to cope without you for a few hours."

"I did say I might be home before you wake up."

Ashley skimmed her fingers over my swelling chest. "I hope so. I'll be thinking about you in my dreams."

"Don't go too crazy with them. Save some fun for me when I get home."

"I will."

My heartbeats weakened with each of her passing strokes until they stopped echoing in my eardrums. The world steadily came back to me.

"I should go now," she whispered. "It's already midnight and you really need the sleep."

"Yeah, okay."

My sister crawled out from beneath my blanket. She leaned over me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you, Big Brother."

I placed my hand under her chin and led her to my lips, giving her a proper farewell to end the evening. "I love you, Little Sister. Good night."

Ashley straightened herself up and turned her back to me. Only thin bra straps foiled her upper body. Sashaying toward the doorway, her hands reached behind her and tugged on the hook. An obscure click perked my ears. The strap came apart; the ends hung beneath her arms. Only peachy flesh spanned from her slim neck to her slimmer waist.

Her hands drifted to her shoulders. Two pair of fingers pinches the barely-there strings. As she edged them off, the bra fell from her chest. Holding the satiny garment high in the air, my sister looked over her shoulder at me. She grinned as she released the bra behind her, letting it float to the floor.

"Good night. Sweet dreams." With that, Ashley stepped into the dark hallway and shut the door behind her. The clunking of the doorknob snapped me out of my trance.

So much for getting any sleep. Now my peaceful dreams would be filled with images of Ashley prancing around my room naked. Granted I wasn't actually able to see her bare breasts and....

Wow. It just hit me. Even after all the foreplay we'd done, I still haven't seen my first real pair of naked boobs yet. Plenty of lace and skin, but nothing that measures up to nipples and areolas. Doesn't it usually go "look before you touch"? I've done plenty of touching and not nearly enough looking.

I'll just have to deal with that issue shortly.

Sleep slowly overcame my senses. Ashley wasn't with me in my bed, but she was undoubtedly with me in my dreams. I also had her bra and nightie to keep me company, and boy did they smell divine. Why use room fresheners to mask the scent of sex when I have freshly-worn underwear?

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers