Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

I turned my palm upright and stuck my middle finger into her. She moaned a "fuck yes" as the tempo of her anal fucking and pussy fingering increased. She bounced wildly on my cock, her hand a blur on her clit, her hair an untamed mane.

I extended my forefinger and let her drop onto it along with my middle finger. She mumbled louder in a subdued scream. "Ah fuck yeah, fuck my ass with your hard prick. Oh god, it feels so good, so fucking big. Fill my ass, Tiger, fill it with your hot cum. I want to feel your cum trickling down my legs when I sleep tonight. C'mon, Tiger, give me what I want. Give me your cum. I know I didn't swallow all of it when you fucked my mouth."

Ashley and I needed to have a serious talk the following morning--assuming we could even wake up before the sun set again. New pet names were in order because with the way my sister was riding my cock and growling obscenities, I should have been the one calling her a tiger.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my ass. Long and deep, Tiger. All the way in, get your cock nice and cozy in there. Every night from now on, we don't sleep until you deposit a big load up my ass."

It was futile to block out her vulgarity. Her vocal cords provided a more powerful aphrodisiac than any glimpse of skin. "Ashley, what are you... fuck, I'm going to cum soon."

"Mmm, pound your cock into my ass. My ass is only here for you. It's only good for milking your fat cock until you shoot your gooey cum in me. Let me feel it, let me feel your cum. I know you want to cum inside your baby sister's ass. I bet you want to pump me full of your cum more than I do. So come on, hurry up and give me your cum. The sooner you cum inside me, the sooner you can cum inside me a second time."

The things she were spouting were enough to drive any sane man mad with desire. Sailors would have blushed red in the cheeks at her perverse words; grown men would have tented their pants at her sultry voice; first-timers to sex like me would have lost all control of their inhibitions.

I slammed Ashley down hard onto my crotch as my cock erupted like a mighty volcano, coating her inner walls with my white hot lava. She yelped, smiled lewdly, gyrated her hips against me. As my cum filled her anus, her body suddenly froze, all except for the hand abusing her clit in vicious fury.

"Oooh fuuuck, I'm cumming," Ashley howled.

In coinciding orgasms we unleashed every ounce of our sex fluids. I sprayed her innards with my sperm as she sprayed my stomach with her juices. Her anal muscles clenched my cock tighter in the throes of her climax, nearly stemming the flow of cum surging out of me.

I'd supplied her ass with a handful of thick, creamy bursts when I felt the remainder of my spunk dribbling out. Ashley, calming down from her orgasmic high, fell forward onto my chest. She nestled her head into my neck, breathing deeply onto my skin. Her hair was splayed over my lower face, tickling my chin and lips. She slid her arms beneath my body, hugging me snugly.

I caressed the curvature of her back. My right hand, wet, left a trail of clear fluid on her skin; my left hand, dry, rubbed it in. I could feel my cum residing in her ass, bottled up by my cock.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "I never knew anal could feel that good. I should have been sticking things up my ass years ago."

I didn't know whether I should've been feeding her hunger or finding another way to sate her lust. "Ash, I don't mean this in a bad way, but do you listen to the stuff you say when we're having sex?"

"You mean my smutty talk? Of course I listen to myself; I like the way I sound. It makes me feel like a sex goddess or a kinky nymphomaniac. Why, does it weird you out?"

Maybe a little. "No way, I love it. It's just strange hearing it come from you when the worst I ever heard you swore before last week was a 'what the hell.'"

"You've uncaged the sexual predator within me, Tiger. I can't help it if I get a little carried way." She let out the most fearsome growl a baby kitten could make. "I wonder what my friends would think of me if they knew how much I crave sex."

"I wonder what anyone would think of you if they knew. During the day, you're everyone's favorite ray of sunshine; at night, you're my favorite little nymphet."

"I can be your favorite nymphet during the daytime too."

"Oh-ho, don't worry. I haven't forgotten about your antics from earlier this week." As those adventures replayed in my head, I could feel a growing wetness between our bodies. "Are your friends really fond of me?"

Her face obstructed my view of the ceiling. "Very," she boldly replied.

"Since when did I become a stud?"

"You're not a stud. You're just everything a girl can want in a guy."

"Yuck, why would I want to be that?"

"Oh shut up." Her pliant lips personally tended to the task of keeping my trapper shut.

Assuming the kiss would seal the end of our night, I reached behind her to lift her off me. Ashley immediately broke the kiss and halted my hands. "Wait, don't move. What are you doing?"

Startled by her urgency, I sputtered, "I'm trying to take my penis out of you."

"But you're still hard. Leave it in."

Semi-hard to be exact. "You want to sleep with us like this?"

"Who said anything about sleep? Don't you want to do this again?"

Why did I keep forgetting how insatiable her sex drive was? "You weren't kidding when you said the sooner I cum, the sooner I can do it a second time."

She nodded her head sideways. "Nope, I don't kid. I'm all serious business, mister. Especially when it comes to sex."

In less than a second, my dick enlarged to its normal, horny self.

"Oh wow, that was so cool," Ashley giggled. "I felt you harden inside of me. Do you want me-" I bear-hugged her and rolled us onto her back. "-on top," she finished. "Whew, I guess that answers it for me."

I spread her legs to either side with her knees bent. Leaning over my sister, I gripped her tiny waist and pulled out three-quarters of my length, noting the thin white lines that streaked my shaft. I slowly pushed back into her cum-filled hole. A nasty sloshing sound seeped out.

"Ohhh yeah," my sister writhed. " Plow your cock into my ass. Make your cum froth inside your baby sister."

It had been a week after the massage that initiated our descent--or should I say, ascent--into depravity, yet I didn't think I could ever get used to her sordid language. I did know, however, it never failed to turn me on, and as she spouted her profane fuck-me's and provocative moans, I took full advantage of the hot piece of ass my cock was spearing. On each plunge my thighs slapped against her with a resounding clap, her sticky anus squishing around my cock. I balanced my strokes with powerful stabs and lazy retreats.

Ashley placed her hands on my pecs. Her delicate fingers grazed my nipples as she explored my chest. "Your skin is so smooth, Bry."

I grunted between words as I hammered into her. "Sometimes I borrow your lotions when I shower.."

She laughed heartily at my revelation. "You like the smell of rosemary and mint? We need to get you something a little manlier."

"Sounds good to me," I exhaled, speeding up my thrusts.

Ashley traipsed her fingers to the back of my neck and yanked me down to her. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, indulging in the delights only her expert tongue could give me. Our saliva swapped mouths, our noses bumped together. She wrapped her legs around me, her ass rising an inch off the bed. I penetrated downward with the aid of gravity, utilizing my weight to fuck my sister.

"Pound that ass," she heavily breathed. "Screw it for what it's worth."

I routed my energy to my quickly tiring legs. The magnitude of my orgasms had wracked my body, but her whimpers and mewls fueled me with what I needed to sustain my momentum. As my muscles worked overtime, Ashley pawed at my neck and squeezed me within her pincer-like legs as though she wanted me to slow down while still fucking her senseless.

The periodic slaps of our dirty lovemaking filled the peaceful summer air. The friction of her anus rubbing my cock raw skyrocketed me to new heights of sensual euphoria. In five short minutes I was prepared to cum once more. I announced it to her.

"Make it a good one, Tiger. I want to fell your cum pouring from my asshole when you pull out."

I slammed into my sister thrice before the floodgates opened. I roared as her bowel became overloaded with my cum, the resulting pressure threatening to push my cock out. But I didn't falter and I continued to pump her during my ejaculation.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, keep screwing me," she chanted. "Oh god, keep cumming in me."

Her body quivered, her pussy gushed. An indescribable passion hijacked her nerves. I found her clit and rubbed it in circles, assisting my sister in achieving another orgasm. "Cum for me, baby, cum all over your brother."

Something in her mind cracked and she ferociously plummeted us onto my back while still impaled on my cock. She rocked her hips, tempting my final drops of semen as her pussy covered my abs in a shiny sheen of her juices.

The pangs of our orgasms faded abruptly. Ashley collapsed onto me, my hands the only things preventing our heads from colliding. Draining me of all my cum had drained all the energy from her; she reacted very little when I transferred her lifeless body to a comfy pillow. No longer pinned to the bed, I took the liberty to savor the wondrous elixir she had left on my waist.

"I want to taste some cum, too," she weakly said beside me on her stomach.

I brought my fingers to her mouth. She cleaned them off with small, gentle licks. "Mmm... thank you, Brian. But what I really want to taste is your cum. I can feel it dripping out my ass. Take a look at it for me."

Bubbles oozed out of her anus; white rivulets streamed down her labia; a greasy puddle accumulated beneath her pussy.

"You plugged it up good, didn't you, Tiger?"

"You can say something like that." I dipped two fingers into the mess. "Are you sure you want to taste my cum, considering where it came from?"

"You cleaned the inside of my ass, didn't you? I felt like I was peeing out of it when you were cleaning me."

"Okay, if you say so. Open your mouth for me." Ashley sucked on my fingers, similar to that of a baby sucking on their own thumb. "So, how does it taste?"

My fingers popped from her mouth. "It's still yummy," she smiled.

"No other weird flavors you can detect?"

She nodded against the pillow.

"Okay, I'll get some more you."

For the next two minutes, I alternated dipping my fingers into the puddle and into her mouth. When only a dark stain lingered on my blue sheets, I poked my pinky into her anus for more cum to feed her with. She flinched at the intrusion.

"Had enough cum for tonight, babe?"

"Mm-hmm. Leave the rest in there for me."

"Sure thing, but at least let me dry the outside of your bum."

Her stray towel hung over the side of the bed. I used it to wipe away the smudges adhering to her skin. As I wiped the membrane separating her two holes, more cum dribbled out of her butt. I wiped that away too. Finished, I sat elevated, proud I had fucked for the very first time.

Ashley reveled in her first a different way. She lay exhausted on my bed, eyes half-closed, deep breaths through her lips, her body glistening in sweat. It looked like she was comatose.

"Sis, can you get up?" Her eyes closed completely. "I guess not," I muttered.

Hmm, this was going to be tricky. I couldn't possibly let my sister sleep naked in my bed. She still had on her pink bunny slippers, but our parents probably wouldn't consider that a suitable amount of clothing. I thought about carrying her to her room, but maybe she intentionally fell asleep on my bed because she wanted to spend the night with me. I wanted to spend the night with her too, and contemplated on pulling the cum-stained blanket over us and getting some shuteye.

I deliberated on my choices and ultimately chose to find some clothes for her and let her stay with me, setting aside the issue with mom and dad. Dressed in boxers I tiptoed down the hallway to her room and flipped her light switch on.

I remembered which drawer contained her unmentionables, so I happily started with that one. It'd been a couple of days since I scoured her panties, and the colorful assortment seemed wonderfully new again. My eyes noticed a scrunched up ball of white hiding in the back corner. I snatched it and pinched the sides apart, smiling to myself at what I was holding.

It was so simple and clean, yet I had never seen her wear it before. I closed the drawer, taking the underwear with me, and headed to her large two-door closet. Most of the clothes inside it were dressy--definitely not things someone would comfortably wear to sleep. I skimmed my way down the aisle of tees, sweaters, and other tops to a small hanging shelf near the end.

"Here we go, this would do," I thought out loud, grabbing the article of clothing. "And so will this." I leaned lower to grab some more.

I returned to my room and spotted Ashley in the same position I had left her in. I gently rolled her onto her back, removed her slippers, and lifted her legs up one at a time to put on her underwear. Then, leaning her against my shoulder, I slipped on her loose, sleeveless top. She yawned into my neck but remained deeply asleep. To finish dressing up my doll, I eased her down and rolled a cotton sock over each foot, followed by her slippers.

Good golly, did my sleeping beauty look adorable: half her legs were covered in white knee-high socks with fuzzy pink bunnies at her feet; her private area was concealed by a white cotton panty; and her upper body was clothed in a white cotton tank top that left her midriff bare. Ashley looked mind-numbingly cute, and considering what we had done minutes ago, wildly sexy at the same time. If it weren't for her voluptuous curves, she would have looked like she was starting high school instead of college.

I draped the soiled blanket over us. The following week was going to be one heck of a whopper, and I'd need all the rest I could get if I was going to make her understand our love was genuine. I cuddled right beside her, sniffing her hair so a smell more pleasant than our cum would inhabit my sweet dreams. "Good night, Ashley," I whispered, drifting off to sleep.

"Good night, Bry."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers
1...5678910