Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,353 Followers

"Because I'm wearing heels, a skirt, and someone needs to watch these bags," she shouted behind us.

"Careful what you say around her," Ashley giggled. "Just climb as high as you can. We won't think of you as any less of man if you can't make it to the top."

"Right... that's exactly what I'm worried about." I stared up at the mountainous behemoth in front of me.

In the middle of the mall was an extreme rock-climbing exhibit. Lillian, believing we needed to burn some calories from our mile-high fudge cake, decided it would be excellent idea to scale a mile-high mountain. It was about two stories tall, but because the ceiling level was much higher in a mall than that of a regular house, it was actually more like three.

"Wish me luck," Natalia said to my right, stepping onto the first rubber ledge.

"Good luck," my sister told her. "Are you ready, Tiger?"

"Might as well get this over with." Ensuring my harness was sturdy by pulling on it for the one hundredth time, I stepped onto the first ledge and pushed myself up.

Ashley did the same beside me. Simultaneously we advanced one terrifying foot at a time. When we reached the one-third mark, she and I had caught up to Natalia. Lillian, amazingly, was already sitting at the peak of the mountain, encouraging us to keep going while enjoying the view of the entire mall. By the halfway point, I was beginning to feel really good about my chances of making it to the top. Sure, I was scared shitless for being so high off the ground, but with my sister supporting me every step of the way, the height didn't seem so intimidating anymore.

Ashley, Natalia, and I rung the bell at the peak together to signal our triumphant conquest over the mountain. We were supposed to head back down after ringing the bell, but the girls decided to climb over the top to Lillian. I pulled myself up and sat with them.

"Nice of you three to finally join me," Lilly joshed. "I was beginning to think you softies didn't have what it takes, but you all proved me wrong. Especially you, Mr. I'm-afraid-of-heights." She gave me a hearty pat on the back that almost knocked me over the edge.

"Oh jeez, don't do that." I scooted backwards to safer ground. Ashley and Natalia giggled and scooted with me.

"Careful there, don't want to get your harness caught on the pulley. We really shouldn't be up here but it looks like the two guys running this thing have their hands full." Lillian lay flat on her back, hands behind her head. "You and Ash should join me on my weekday exercises. I can use a few souls to talk to for my morning jogs."

"That sounds awesome. I'd love to join you," my sister said. "A good workout every now and then would be an awesome way to start the day."

"How about you, Brian? Up for five mile jogs at seven in the mornings?"

Five miles? At seven? "Um, I'll have to pass. I'm not much of an early bird."

"Aw, that's a shame. I can start the jogs a little later if you want. It's summer so we can't start too late or else it gets really hot."

"I'm not much of a runner either, actually."

"How 'bout biking? We can do that instead."

"Oooh, I loved riding," Ashley chirped. "I used to ride everyday when I was in elementary school. I'd hop on my two-wheeler right after class and zoom around the neighborhood until the sun sets. My old friends and I even had a Hello Kitty biker gang going on."

Lillian sat up. "So why don't you bike anymore?"

"Well, one day in fourth grade, I sort of got into accident on the way home from school. I was going full speed down a hill on a dare when a car pulled out of a driveway and blocked the sidewalk I was on. I managed to swerve away from it but I ended up crashing into a tree instead. Long story short, I came home from the hospital the next week with a leg cast and a trashed up bike in my garage. My parents forbade me from riding and I haven't done it since."

Natalia joined the conversation. "How come you never told us this before?"

"Didn't seem too important, I guess. It's been almost ten years since then."

Eight years to be exact.

I remembered the accident far too well for my own liking. I was the one who had to carry my sister from the ugly wreckage while the other kids rode off to find help. I was the one who had to assure my sister she would be okay, that this wasn't her fault, that mom and dad wouldn't be angry with her for not wearing her helmet. The driver who had almost hit my sister didn't stop his car, didn't even realize that in front of his yard was a ten year-old girl crying her eyes red, bleeding on his grass until the shades of green were a grueling crimson.

I was at her bedside for almost the entire first day at the hospital. There was that short recess where I had to rinse away the metallic taste of her blood from when I kissed her wounds. She begged me that afternoon to kiss her booboo better, as if my care would magically heal the deep gash on her right leg. I told her things didn't work that way, that when she had kissed my paper cuts and splinters she had provided only a temporary remedy. But that was what she wanted from me, and as gross as it was for a twelve year-old boy to kiss his little sister's wounds, that was what I did until our parents finally arrived.

It was the scariest day of my life, and it wasn't even me who was involved in the accident. I had been riding with my own friends on the other side of the street when I saw Ashley's pink bicycle careening out of control. I watched her tiny body catapult from the impact, heard her screaming in pain. In the seconds it took me to cross the street, a whirlwind of fears had seized my body. My legs couldn't stop pedaling and my hands couldn't grip my bicycle brake. I hit the curb and collapsed onto my knees at her side. The pain I felt in my shins was nothing compared to what she must have felt throughout her whole body.

Before her eyes opened, my sister was already calling out for someone. She called not for our nurturing mother or our heroic father, but for me, her older brother. I was glad my friends had rode off to get help, or else they would have seen the tears running down my cheeks. More than anything I was crying for her safety, wishing there was some way I could have taken her place and endured the suffering for her. It was foolish to have been scared of something as paltry as the meager mountain I now sat atop of when my true fear would always be that of losing my cherished sister.

"Brother, are you okay? You're pale all of a sudden."

I stared at the girl who had recovered so remarkably from her injuries. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just remembering something from my own childhood days."

Lillian, oblivious to the horrid details of her friend's accident, zealously went about her proposal. "Ever since my brothers moved out of the house, our garage has been storing a couple of extra bikes. You can use one of theirs if you want to bike instead of jog. There's a trail behind Riverdale Park we can ride on."

"No, I can't do that," Ashley solemnly said, "I'll just jog with you instead. I've probably forgotten how to ride a bike by now anyway."

"Suit yourself, Ashy. If you ever change your mind, let me know. I'll dust them off for you and-" A ringtone of Guillaume Tell cut the brunette off. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked the caller. "Oh my gosh, it's Aly. She's probably pissed at us for staying up here for so long. This ought to be good for a few laughs." She flipped the phone open and put it on speaker.

The next thirty seconds were a flurry of heated shouts. Alyson spat about how rude it was to keep her waiting while she had to withstand the "dozens of lame pick-up lines from perverted jerk wads." The three girls with me were all holding their sides in laughter by the time she angrily hung up. Lillian, wiping the tears from her eyes, decided it would be a good time for us to head back down. She and Natalia went first.

I was about to follow when Ashley grabbed my hand and told me to wait.

"What's up, sis?" Wordlessly she cupped my chin and led me to her lips for a quick smooch. "Mmm, what was that for?"

"It's a small bonus for making it up here. My friends are very impressed."

"How can you tell?"

"I just know," she smiled. "C'mon, Tiger, let's get down from here. I think I'm starting to get light headed from being this high."

Ashley and I hopped down a few steps when I suddenly heard her squeal above me. "Oh damn it! I lost my footing and one of my sandals fell off."

I glanced at the ground as her leather sandal cratered on the mattress below us. "Do you think you can still make it down like that?"

"I-I don't know. It feels kind of weird being barefoot. Crap, this sucks. I'm wearing shoes every day from now on."

I climbed up a few steps to her. "Try getting on my back and I'll carry you down."

"What? Is that safe?"

"I think so. It's not like we're really rock-climbing. Plus it's a heck of a lot easier climbing down than up."

"It's even easier to fall the rest of the way down."

I held my hand out to her. "It'll be fine, I won't let you get hurt. On the off-chance we fall, I'll make sure you land on me first."

She took my hand and sidled closer to me. "Okay, if you say so. No point in having a protective older brother if he won't substitute as an airbag."

Pressing myself flat against the wall, I waited for her to circle her arms and legs around me. "Got a good grip?"

"Yeah, I think so."

I held my harness in my right hand and her firm butt cheek in my left. "I got a good grip too, babe. Don't let go of me. This might be a bumpy ride." I kicked off and descended a few feet before being pulled back to the wall.

Though I could have made it to the bottom in less than ten leaps, I purposely made smaller ones to prolong the feeling of my sister hugging me for dear life. She was my Mary Jane and I was her Spider-Man. She whimpered into my ear and squeezed tight every time I pushed off, and when the harness pulled us to the wall, her soft breasts would mash into my back.

Rock-climbing was something I needed to do more often.

When we were finally safe on the ground, I heard the other three girls behind us yelling, "Say cheese." I turned around with Ashley still on me and saw each of them pointing their phones at us.

"Aww, what a cute couple," Aly bantered. "These pics are a keeper."

Lillian held up Ashley's fallen sandal. "Hey Cinderella, don't forget this."

My sister hopped off me and stuck her tongue out at the trio. "Very funny, ladies."

While I finished undoing the latches to my harness, I noticed Ashley fumbling with hers. I approached her from behind to assist with it.

The harness had three main straps: a belt that went around the waist and two more that tied around each thigh. Ashley had no trouble with the belt, but the latch for the thigh straps were behind the legs. Normally the people running the attraction should have been on hand to help with this stuff, but with three sides of the mountain to scale and four paying customers on each side, the two workers had their work cut out for them.

"Are you having fun so far?" Ashley whispered to me.

I placed my hands on her left thigh and took my time undoing the strap. "This evening is turning out to be a lot better than I expected. Thanks for inviting me. I hope I'm not spoiling any traditions you and your friends might have when you go out together."

"You're not. The girls and I really want you to hang out with us."

I undid the first strap and moved to the other. Again I took my time, but also allowed my hands roam her thighs and cop a feel of her buttocks. "Why would your friends want me to tag along?"

"They're comfortable around you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They're the ones I told you about who thought we'd make a cute couple until I told them who you really were. They're the ones who thought I was lucky to have a brother like you."

I pulled the last strap apart. "So they're comfortable with me because you are?"

"You can say it's something that. Come on, let's get going. I can go for a drink right about now." Ashley gave me a small peck on the cheek, and then walked past while shouting, "Hey Lilly, give me back my sandal."

* * *

Some ten minutes after our successful rock-climbing session, we found ourselves sitting on a pair of wooden benches near a dolphin statue fountain. The girls sat together on one bench; I sat with four shopping bags on the second. The benches' backrests were against each other but faced opposite directions.

"How much more time do we have until the movie starts?" I asked over my left shoulder.

Ashley replied, "We have an hour left."

Lillian spoke over my other shoulder. "Don't tell me you're in a hurry to get the date over with. Aren't you having fun with us?"

"I'm having a ton of fun," and I really meant it, "but I figured instead of sitting down and drinking smoothies, you'd all want to go to another store or something."

"Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" she asked.

"No, not really. I guess I can sit around for a while longer." Taking a sip of my protein-packed health drink, I stretched my legs out and reveled in the company of four exquisite women.

"Hey Bry," I heard my sister beckon, "come with me."

I turned my head and saw her walking around the benches to me. "What's up, sis?"

She grabbed my right hand in both of hers and pulled me to my feet. "This will only take a few minutes. You three wait here," she said to her friends. They exchanged confused looks to each other as Ashley dragged me to a nearby electronic photo booth. She shoved me through the curtains and into the dark room.

I was further shoved down onto the plastic seat. I watched dumbfounded as Ashley straddled my left knee and stuck her hands into my side pockets.

"Um, what are you doing, sis?"

She roughly pulled her hands out with my leather wallet and skimmed through its translucent sleeves of plastic cards. When she reached the last one, she snapped my wallet shut and grumbled, "You really don't have a picture of me in your wallet."

I immediately understood her intention. "I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't a few days ago. If I had some pocket-sized photos of you, I would happily keep one or two in my wallet. But all the photos at home are either priceless or group shots and completely off-limits."

"Well, we'll fix that problem right now." Ashley opened my wallet again and took out some single dollar bills. She inserted them into the machine and hurriedly tapped the buttons on the touch screen. The menu jumped from one set of options to the next in the bat of an eye until she sat next to me and pressed our cheeks together. "Okay, put on your best smiley face, Tiger."

Everything happened so quickly I just stared stupidly at the camera. When the booth lit up in a flash, the image of my sister's smile and my stunned face popped up on the screen.

"Bry, smile for me. Did you forget how?"

"Hold on, my brain needs a few seconds to catch up to what we're doing. Can I have my wallet back?"

She placed it in my pocket for me. Just as we turned to the screen, the booth lit up and a new snapshot appeared, one that neither of us were prepared for. "It's on a timer," Ashley explained. "There's also a button to take pictures manually."

I reached around her shoulder and cradled her against me. "No prob, I think my brain's caught up now." With our cheeks together, we smiled for the camera as it took a happy picture for us.

"Aww, that's a cute one," she said.

"Heck yeah, you are one pretty lady."

Ashley hopped onto my left leg again and leaned back against my shoulder. "Ready for the next one?"

I grabbed her waist and scooted her up my thigh. "Go for it."

For the next two minutes, my sister and I laughed and shuffled around in our seats as we posed for the camera. Most of the pictures were tame, even by sibling standards. There was a photo of us crossing our arms with our backs against each other, some with us doing silly vogue hand signs, and then a couple more of Ashley giving me a kiss on the cheek, with the cherry red lipstick marks to prove it. The final picture, however, was one I could never let anyone else see.

Before the last flash went off, and after Ashley had wiped the lipstick off me, my cheeks were held firmly between her hands. She turned me to her, staring sharply. Her tongue flirtatiously licked her lips. A hint of mischief twinkled in her eyes. She smiled, and before I could ask what she was up to, she pulled our faces together, swamping my mouth with her plush lips. She held my head still as her ravenous tongue snaked in.

My eyes, the size of saucers, could only see stars. Maybe it was from the bright flash of the camera, maybe it was because of the fireworks exploding from our kiss. Even as the machine ejected our photos, Ashley maintained our embrace. I surrendered to her tasteful lips and swirled my tongue around hers. But just as I was beginning to enjoy the warm sensation, something banged against the side of the booth. Ashley and I separated before the curtain opened.

Natalia, Lillian, and Alyson stood outside. "Hey, you two, what's up?" "Having fun in here?" "I can't believe what I'm seeing."

Ashley quickly grabbed the sheet and folded it at the creases. "Hey girls, ready to get going-"

"What can't you believe you're seeing?" I nervously asked.

The trio looked at each other and then to me. Alyson grinned. "That you two are taking pictures without us."

The curtain opened wider and they marched in one by one. The booth was big enough to fit two people comfortably on the seat, three if they bunched up. And as slim as the girls may be, five people was going overboard.

I squeezed through the orgy of female skin, boobs, butts, and perfumes. "Maybe I should get out of here," I said, stumbling away to much chagrin from the girls. I slumped against the exterior of the booth.

Damn, that was a close one. Thank goodness they had the courtesy to knock before barging in. I did find it a little odd they would give us a warning since it seemed as if they wanted to surprise us. Was it possible they suspected my sister and I were up to something and were giving us a chance to cover up? Or did they really just want to come in for some pictures?

Ashley and her friends stayed in the booth for a long five minutes. Even with the automatic timer going off, they had to have gone through at least two sets of pictures. I could see the curtain ruffling as they giggled and frolicked in the tiny room.

Lillian stuck her head out some time later. "Hey Bry, come in here and take this last picture with us." She stepped out while I stepped in.

There was a gap in the middle of the seat between Ashley and Alyson; Natalia stood outside the opposite curtain. I felt manicured hands on my arms and shoulders as I was dragged onto the seat.

"Show off your pearly whites," Ashley cheerfully said, pressing her cheek to my left.

Alyson did the same to my other, and I found myself sandwiched between two blonde beauties. Remaining outside the booth, Lillian and Natalia poked their heads in and pressed their cheeks with the other girls until we were a row of smiling faces. We managed to get into position just in time for the flash to go off.

All four of them clamored to get their hands on the photo sheet. "Hey, let me see it." "Oooh, can I keep that picture?" "I can make copies of them if you all want." "That's an awesome idea. Okay, you take 'em." Ashley folded and stored the pictures in her purse as we left.

* * *

"Now where to?" I asked the ladies.

"Right here," Natalia presented, holding her arms out like a dark-haired Vanna White. "The Power House Entertainment Center."

Entertainment center was just a fancier way of saying arcade, though this one was higher-tech than your typical kid's corner. Dozens of interactive video game cabinets, midway games, and a laser tag maze were crammed into a two-floor blitzkrieg of neon lights, explosions, and raving club music.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,353 Followers