Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

"Big brother, can I ask you for another favor?"

I turned my ear to the delightful voice. Before my eyes could catch sight of Ashley, her arms were around my midriff.

It took all of my willpower to keep my hands to myself. Behind my sister were her friends, watching us with suspicious smiles. "Um, what can I do for you, sis?"

"The girls don't believe me when I tell them I'm ready to take my driver's test."

"Do you want me to tell them how good you really are?"

Her fingers massaged my back. "No, not tell them. I want to show them."

"Oh, I get it. You want me to let you drive us home."

Her fingers drifted lower. "Yup, exactly. So can I?"

"I don't know... it's really late and you shouldn't be driving in the dark."

Metal chimed behind me. "Well, it's either I drive us home..." She stepped backward. "...or no one does."

Oh man, I couldn't believe I fell for it. I padded my pockets, hoping the key ring hanging off her pinky finger wasn't really mine, and the dinosaur key chain on it was just a shoddy imitation of the one I had since I was eight. I felt my wallet: check. Cell phone: check. Dirty, crumpled up napkin: check. Keys... no check. I was foolish to think otherwise. Her pickpocketing skills had been used on me once before to nab the very same item. Before I could make any attempt to get my keys back, Ashley dashed past me toward the water fountain.

"Ash, what the heck are you doing?" I shouted.

She ran across the circle, water jets hot on her heels. They erupted as she passed over each row. It was something right out of an action movie, the heroine making it to safety before she could be consumed by a dangerous flood. Ashley stood dry on the other side. She flapped her arms and kicked her feet in a quirky little dance. Her laughter could be heard by the five people remaining in the plaza.

"If you want your keys back, you better come and get it."

I took one step into the circle. The outermost water jet erupted. I jumped away, the tip of my shoe dripping wet. "Ash, come on, don't be like that. I'll let you show off your driving skills to your friends some other time."

"Like in five minutes?"

I tried to memorize the water patterns. "Tomorrow, Sunday, next week. Just not tonight. It says on your permit you're not allowed to drive past midnight."

"It isn't midnight yet."

"It will be by the time we get to my car."

Memorizing the patterns was futile; there was no order to their design. I surmised I had to take the long way around the circle. I ran clockwise, but Ashley did the same. I sped up my pace, but Ashley did the same. I switched directions, but Ashley did the same. A wall of water was constantly between us.

Jeez, she could sure run fast in sandals.

I glanced at her friends. They continued to watch us and chat amongst themselves, their grins never leaving their faces. Three hands waved at me.

I took a deep breath. New plan. The only way I could catch my sister was to run right through the fountain and cut her off. It was only water separating us. No one ever got hurt from too much water. I just had to wait for the exact moment the jets subsided and go for it. I waited five, ten, thirty seconds. Ashley tapped her feet. Her mouth opened in a yawn.

Maybe I could simply wait until she got bored of our little game. Even she had to have had a limit on patience. I glanced at her friends again. None of them appeared to be in any hurry to head home. They were still chatting, still laughing, still having a jolly time together. Ashley must not have really been in a hurry either. Her gestures had been for show. A taunt, a dare.

All I had to do was run across. That was the only thing I needed to do to win this game. It didn't matter whether I was fast enough or not to catch her. She would let me. All I had to do was run across.

I put my left foot in front of my right. I bent my knees, clenched my fists. I watched the jets cease one by one. This was it. It was time to make my move.

The final water column in front of me subsided. I kicked off, sprinting as fast as I could toward my sister. I blazed past a row of geysers. Then another, and another. The possibility of making it through untouched spurred me to run faster.

I passed the halfway mark. The fountain was quiet, void. Not a single jet of water was anywhere around me. Luck was on my side. I smiled at Ashley only ten feet away.

Unfortunately, luck had the poor quality of running out at the worst possible time. As if the god Poseidon himself was pitted against me, the earth trembled under my feet. A sound more terrifying than thunder reverberated in my ears. Water erupted everywhere. It blocked my view of Ashley, lifted me off the ground. My legs flew high above my head. I blacked out on impact.

I could barely hear Ashley shouting my name. Her face, inches from mine, slowly came into view as my eyes opened. She held my hand tightly to her chest, her heart racing. "Bry, are you okay? Oh god, I am so sorry for making you do this. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. It was such a stupid idea. I was just trying to-"

"Sis..." The ringing inside my head faded away. The pain in my back vanished. I looked around. The fountain was still active.

Ashley helped me to my feet. I stumbled backward a few steps, but she held on, squeezing my hand tighter. Water continued to spew around us in a spiral. I calmly opened my palm. She returned my keys. There was no objection when I hugged her against my wet clothes. I absorbed her warmth. Victory was mine. "Babe, I got you now."

Her eyes were lost. "Huh? What are you-"

I picked up her light body and ran. Ran toward the middle of the fountain as the ground quaked beneath me. In a glorious instant water spouted from every hole, soaking us from head to toe.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Ashley shrieked. "We're both going to get wet."

"We're already wet, so we might as well have some fun while we're here." I carried her in small circles, making sure not a single inch of our bodies was left dry.

Her squeals soon turned into laughter. I lowered my hands and lifted her higher. My fingers dug into her jeans. She cradled my head and wrapped her legs around me. Her fingers skimmed through my matted hair. I laughed loudly with her.

The wall of water that had once kept us apart now imprisoned us in our own private world. Nothing could have gotten in, nothing could have gotten out. It was only Ashley and me in each other's embrace. It was only our rejoicing that could be heard, our smiles that could be seen, our bodies that could be felt.

At the snap of a finger, our enclosure disappeared. Commands were shouted to me.

"Hey, let your sister go!" "Put our Ashy-girl down!"

Ashley and I turned around. Natalia and Lillian were running full speed at us through the fountain. Water randomly shot up between them and us, but the two girls didn't slow down one bit.

I let go of my sister and braced myself. Natalia pounced onto my back and Lillian tackled me from the side. Ashley refused to be left out and tackled me from the other. I tried to balance myself but it wasn't easy with three wet women clinging onto me.

Alyson yelled from the fountain's edge. "Guys, come on. Get out of there. You guys are making fools of yourselves."

The four of us ignored her plea as we pranced in the water. Alyson had been excluded from our activities already, and she wasn't going to let it happen again. With a grunt and a pout, sans heels and jacket, she rushed headlong toward us.

My sides ached from being tickled nonstop. Their wild movements had me on the verge of toppling over. When Natalia slid off my back and the larger Aly jumped on, I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

But softer this time. The girls managed to free themselves before I could drag them with me. They kneeled around my splayed body in a diamond. Ashley and Alyson were at my sides, Natalia at my head, and Lillian at my legs. The two blondes grabbed my hands and helped me stand up.

The clock overlooking the plaza tolled its bells. The water and spotlights turned off and only the lampposts remained lit. The girls went to collect their bags under the glow of midnight. Lillian passed out tissues so they could wipe away the purple tears streaking down their cheeks. "Never thought I'd be glad to spend extra on waterproof mascara," she joked. "Though this stuff isn't as waterproof as my magazines have advertised."

Their drenched clothing adhered to their youthful bodies. The outline of their breasts, high and firm yet no more than a handful, were evident. Though they were dressed, their wet tops exposed more than their bikinis had.

I turned away and headed to the parking lot. "I'll get my car and drive up to the curb," I told them. "Wait here for me." They each said thanks.

I couldn't let them follow me. Not in the state I was in, anyway. My jeans, heavy from the cold water it had soaked, was unable to keep my erection down.

The foursome were anxiously awaiting me when I pulled up to them. Ashley hopped into the front seat and the other three in the back.

"Oh wow," Natalia said, "thank you so much for the towels."

A few terrycloth towels were laid out in the backseat for them. I had stored the towels in my trunk for emergency clean ups, and I figured helping the girls stay dry so they wouldn't wet my car counted as an emergency. The towels weren't big enough to cover their bodies with, but they were big enough to cover their shoulders.

The friends made small chat on the drive home. For a while they talked only between themselves. Then they started to include me. Asking me if I was busy next week, asking me if I liked to play volleyball, asking me if I wanted to play with them on Thursday. I refused in the kindest way possible. Though I had a great evening, I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this a weekly routine.

"The invitation is always open," Alyson said. She exited my car with Natalia at their house, my towels still around their shoulders. After we exchanged good-byes, I drove off to our next stop.

Lillian hugged my sister through the passenger window. "I'll see you first thing Monday morning for our jog. You're welcome to tag along, Bry." We exchanged another round of good-byes before I drove off to our last stop.

The remainder of the ride was a silent affair. Ashley was shivering in her seat, even with hers and Lillian's towel around her shoulders. She had been exposed to the cold water for much longer than her friends, and it clearly showed. The water must not have affected her right away when we were playing in the fountain, but now that she had time to reflect on the evening, she couldn't ignore it for any longer.

I stepped on the gas pedal a little harder. "When we get home, we're going to get you out of those clothes before you catch a cold."

She turned up the heater. "Okay, I'd like that. I can use some of your personal attention right about now."

We arrived home a minute later and wasted no time in hurrying through the front door. The house was dark and quiet; our parents and Nicole were most likely sound asleep by now. I followed Ashley into the bathroom as she flipped on the light switch.

I locked the bathroom door and set aside her bags. "Let's get you dried up, sis. You're starting to scare me with how much you're shivering. "

Ashley unbuckled her belt and tugged the zipper to her jeans. She tried wiggling the denim down her hips, but the water made it cling to her skin as if it had been glued on. Kneeling in front of her, I pinched the waistline to her pants and gave it a hard pull. Her pants barely budged.

"Harder, Tiger. Side to side."

I stood up and slipped my thumbs into her jeans. Ashley took a deep breath to squeeze in her slim figure--if it was even possible for her to get any slimmer. I pushed one side at a time, scooching her jeans down her hips and thighs in a see-saw motion to her knees. Gravity pulled them to her ankles.

The thin black straps of her panties hung in two diagonals above her hips. They stretched against my thumbs as I lowered them. I dropped to my knees and helped her step out of her sandals, jeans, and underwear. My eyes wandered from her red painted toenails to her toned legs. I traced them to her moist pussy less than a foot away.

The familiar scent of an excited woman tinged my nose. I wetted my lips and moved closer. A pair of fingers in an upside down "v" spread her folds apart, revealing the dark hole leading to her womb. I looked up past my sister's breasts. She was smiling down at me, her right hand squeezing her naked right tit.

"Go on," she whispered. "Lick my pussy."

That was all I needed to hear. I dipped my tongue into her hot sex. A gasp emerged from her lips. Ashley rose onto her toes, her pussy inching higher. I chased it, tasting her deeper. My head was shoved from behind and my nose brushed against her clit. Her juices leaked over my chin.

I planted my hands on each of her butt cheeks. I squeezed, causing her flesh to overflow between my fingers. Ashley leaned back against the bathroom counter. My tongue thrashed within her slick walls. Her breathing intensified. I kneaded her ass. She bucked her hips. I savored her sweet flavor. She moaned in pure ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Deeper, Tiger, lick deeper." Her fingers slid from her pussy lips to her clit. She rubbed furiously, her nails scratching the tip of my nose. "Squeeze my ass. Make it sting. Be rough with it."

I bore my fingers into her flesh. I squeezed, loosened, squeezed again. I alternated from one ass cheek to the other. Her pussy contracted around my tongue. Her skin turned pink, the color coursing through her system. The heat emanating from her body scorched my hands.

"Fuck yes, eat my cunt. I'm so damn hot for you. I need to cum bad, Tiger. Make me cum for you."

I hoisted her pussy into my face, trapping her labia between my lips. Her folds stretched as I pulled back. My mouth opened, releasing her from my mouth. Her folds remained engorged. I licked in an oval around her pussy. Her skin was soft, velvety. My tongue detoured into her narrow opening. Spit drooled out the corners of my mouth.

Ashley swung her right leg off the ground. The back of her knee settled on my left shoulder. Her pussy opened wider. "Get in there deep, Tiger. Fuck, don't stop squeezing my ass. Harder, rougher. Hurt me. Hurt me just a little."

I manhandled her with my paws, my fingers biting into her ass. Her squeal came out suppressed, her eyes latched shut, her left leg unbuckled. I stiffened my arms to hold her up. She released my hair and stopped abusing her clit. Her hands went behind her, supporting her quivering body on the counter.

My right arm hooked the back of her left knee. Ashley swung her leg over my shoulder. Half of her lay on the counter, half of her on top of me. "Oh god, keep eating me, keep eating my cunt. Don't fucking stop. Fuck, that's feels so good."

Her hips humped against me as I waggled my head. She rode my tongue like a bronco rider, but instead of shouting "yee-haw," she was crying "eat me." My head began to ache from my erratic movements, my knees began to hurt from kneeling on the hard marble floor. But I had no intention of moving away until I was finished. I knew it wouldn't be much longer when I heard her ragged breaths and incessant cooing.

"Oooh my god, your tongue feels so good up my cunt. I can't get enough of this, Tiger. Holy fuck, yes. So close, so close, so... ahhh, fucking yes!"

Her thighs clamped my head still. Searing liquid gushed from her pussy. It surged with so much force it splashed into my nose. I withdrew my tongue and lifted her ass onto the counter. Her juices sprayed over my face. It bathed my lower jaw and streamed down my neck. I dangled my tongue, catching the flow of sweet cum.

Ashley's head banged against the mirror. Bathroom supplies crashed into the sinks beside us. Her hands struggled to find something stable to hold onto. Her body succumbed to wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

My lips closed over her clit. I sucked on it, triggering another brazen cry from my delirious sister. She convulsed in one long, continuous climax. I flicked my tongue over her pearly nub. The incredible stimulation cut off her sobbing. Her mouth stayed open, but no sound came out. My hands pushed her knees apart. I maintained my suction as she doused my chin with cum.

When her orgasm slowly subsided, I ran my tongue through her slit once more before standing up. I eased her legs down over the counter. Her breasts swelled and her hands lay lifeless at her side. A blurry outline of her upper body was fogged on the mirror behind her. She was seriously that hot.

I wiped my chin with the back of my hand. "God damn, babe, you can really squirt."

"Look at yourself," she huffed. "You're soaked in my cum."

Moving to the side, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. It looked as if someone had tossed a bucket of water at me. My entire neck and mouth glistened in her juices.

I stepped in front of my sister with my arms out. She leaned off the glass and hugged me around my neck. I carried her off the counter and lowered her to her feet. Her legs were wobbly. It was impossible for her to stand without my body to lean on.

"It almost hurts to hold you, sis. You're burning up hotter than the sun."

"At least I won't be catching a cold," she weakly giggled.

I fondled the back of her head. "Are you hurt? I heard a pretty loud thump a minute ago."

"No, I'm not hurt. How about you? Does your head still hurt from earlier?"

"I'm fine now. Thanks for asking. Let's just get you cleaned up so you can go to bed. It's all ready way past midnight."

Ashley placed a finger on my lips. "You need to get cleaned up too."

Now able to stand on her own, she grabbed the bottom of my wet t-shirt and stripped it over my head. I watched her fingers slowly unbuckle my belt. Her left hand traversed my inner thigh, stroking the bulge beneath my pants, while her right hand had the dull task of undoing my zipper. She pushed my pants and boxers down at the same time, revealing my erect cock to her glazed eyes. I kicked my legs out of the soggy clump of clothing.

"Come with me," she whispered. Her hand wrapped around my girth as she led me through a glass door to a separate part of the bathroom. The section contained only the shower, about seven by five feet, and space outside it to dry off. She stepped into the turquoise shower stall first and twisted three silver knobs in the wall.

Water cascaded onto her from every angle. The stall had five showerheads: one main portable showerhead and one more at each corner. It was fancy and probably used more water than was necessary, but Ashley and I would never be found complaining.

My sister looked over her left shoulder at me. She beckoned with a finger, giving a come-hither look. I closed the door and approached her from behind. The moment the first spray of water hit my back, I jumped right back out the shower.

"Damn, that's hot."

Ashley turned to me. "I thought you like hot showers."

"I do, but this isn't hot. It's boiling."

She smiled softly. "It'll feel better soon. Come in and join me."

As painful as the hot water may have been, I didn't want to keep Ashley waiting. I entered the shower a second time and let the sprays wash over me. I stood in front of her, face to face, my erect cock the only thing between us. Two jets of water splashed off my back, three splashed off hers.

After a few seconds of letting me acclimate to the heat, she lightly touched my biceps. "Better?"

"Yeah, much better."

She caressed my arms as her focus descended. Her eyes settled on my cock, pointing at her pussy mere inches away. "I'll wash you first," she said, more to my friend than to me.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers
1...34567...10