Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

Ashley stopped caressing my arms. She picked up a bottle of body wash gel and a frilly bath scrub from the shelf embedded in the side wall. Squeezing the gel onto the scrub, she let it soak underneath the water until it bubbled in her hand.

"Turn around, Bry."

I twirled on my heels, the two showerheads closest to me now spraying my face and chest. I felt a hand on my left shoulder as she applied the scrub to the nape of my neck.

My sister lathered my whole backside. The contact was gentle, delicate, so much so that I could have fallen asleep right there in the shower. As the soap washed down my back, I could feel the bubbles streaming over my rear. The tickly sensation made me flex in my muscles. Ashley washed lower, the bubbles in closer contact to my anus.

Her hand came off my left shoulder. She planted it squarely onto my butt. I yelped in surprise. Looking behind me, I spotted Ashley on her knees.

She scrubbed each of my buttocks. "Don't like your ass being grabbed?"

"To be honest, I rather do the ass grabbing around here."

"Then how 'bout I grab something else instead." Ashley moved her left hand between my legs. I looked forward just in time to see her fingers closing around my cock. She stroked it forward and back.

"Damn, that feels so good." I lolled my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the steamy water running down my body and her hand jerking me off.

She continued to wash me while working her magic on my cock. Because the shaft was so slippery, she had almost no friction on it, and her hand pumped swiftly and wildly. The lack of a tight grip kept me from blowing my load in ten seconds.

"Tiger, has your cock been hard the entire night?"

"Just about. You were driving me crazy. All I wanted to do was get away from your friends for even a few minutes so I could have you to myself."

"What would you have done if we were alone?"

"A little bit of what we're doing right now."

Her chipper voice became low and sultry. "Have I been a naughty cocktease?"

The thought of her being a major league flirt was the furthest thing from my mind, but I sure did like the sound of it. "Yes, you were such a naughty cocktease."

Her hand squeezed my cock tighter. "I didn't mean to tease you. I swear I wanted to tear your pants down and suck your cock until you cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste you so bad. It's been almost an entire day since I ate your cum. You like it when I eat your cum, don't you?"

All I could imagine was the visceral image of her lips around my cock while I spurted. "Oh yes, more than anything."

"I was so tempted to do it every time we were alone. Like when were in that dark picture booth. I could have opened your fly and sucked you dry in seconds. I didn't give a damn if someone caught us. I just needed to taste your cum. I love the feel of it on my tongue. It's so hot and sticky... mmm, I can almost taste it all ready.

Remember the chocolate cake we had after dinner? It was good, wasn't it? Well, it doesn't compare to the dessert you've given me. Nothing compares to what you have inside your swollen nuts. Instead of chocolate syrup poured all over the cake, I wished it had been your warm, gooey cum. God, that would have tasted so good. A mile-high chocolate cake covered in white cum. How many loads would it have taken to cover the whole thing? A lot of them, I bet. But if I had a dessert like that, I wouldn't be able to share it with anyone because I'd want it all to myself. I can be selfish sometimes, you know. When it comes to my man, only I get to eat his fresh cum."

"Oh shit," I grunted. "I'm going to-" Ashley immediately released my cock before I could erupt in her hand.

I couldn't believe it--and I still can't believe it to this day. That was the first time my sister had denied me the chance the cum. She had always allowed me to reach my sexual apex whenever I wanted to, even when I felt I had nothing left to give her. But this was unfathomable. It was torture, plain and simple. I wanted to scream at being so close. I even contemplated on using my own hands to finish the task. There was one reason why I didn't do a thing about it: I didn't want to waste my cum by painting the shower wall white.

Ashley spoke in her normal tone. "Turn around, Tiger. Let me wash your front."

I did so while spouting "cocktease."

Her lips curled into a devilish grin while she poured more gel onto the scrub. When it became bubbly again, she stood up to wash my shoulder and pecs. She briskly cleaned my front as if she was in a hurry to get on her knees again.

Once she was kneeled down, my cock stared her in the face. Ashley washed around it, scrubbing my legs and stomach. My cock twitched despite being untouched directly. Evading it, her free hand groped my testicles. She tugged the loose skin of my scrotum a couple times, and then applied the scrub. Her hands bumped into my member as she cleaned my balls.

She moved herself a little closer, my cock head targeting her lips. I resisted the urge to fist my cock to a much needed orgasm. Coating her with my sperm would have been an incredible thing to witness. I would know; I had done it once before. As she continued to wash my scrotum, I could re-imagine the cum streaks on her face from that wonderful night when I gave my sister her first facial. A streak on her lips, another on her chin, a long one across her nose. The image was crystal clear. I could even re-imagine her wiping my cum into her mouth and gobbling it up. Strange how the first night we were intimate ended in such a lewd act. Still, it was something I had wanted to reenact ever since.

I waved my hand across her forehead to brush away the golden strands clinging to her face. She seemed to have enjoyed it the first time. Maybe she would let me do it again. If so, I wanted to get a clear view.

The cleaning on my balls stopped. Ashley gripped my cock in her right hand. Looking up at me, she pulled it down, making the slit point to the floor. Then she released my cock and watched it come dangerously close to hitting her face as it sprung up. She repeated the motion a few times. "Your cock is harder than steel. Look at it bounce up and down. It must have been painful having this thing crammed beneath your pants for so long."

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

She raised the scrub to my cock. Bubbles covered my shaft as she squeezed the scrub around it. "I've been bad, haven't I? Making my handsome brother so hard without any relief. That has to be a sin."

"Oh fuck, the worst kind."

Ashley grabbed my cock in a fist with the scrub between her fingers and my skin. She stroked it to the bright red head, then in reverse to my balls. The scratchy feeling of the scrub was different to that of her smooth hands, but the pleasure she brought me was just as sensational. "I have such a potty mouth, Tiger. That's also a sin, isn't it?"

I was dozing off to an alternate reality. "Very potty. I think we need to wash your mouth out."

Her suggestive tone transformed into that of a demure little girl. "Do you really have to? Please don't wash it with soap. I hear that stuff tastes horrible."

Seeing the sudden reversal in roles, I toughened my voice. I didn't sound much gruffer, but it was a decent start. "I have something else in mind for your dirty mouth." I unraveled her fingers and snatched the scrub from her. Slinging it on the shelf, I let the water wash away the remaining bubbles on my cock.

She gulped. "You're not going to put that big thing in my tiny mouth, are you? It won't fit."

I almost broke the mood by cracking a smile. She was more than skilled enough to handle it, but I played along anyway. "If it doesn't fit in your mouth, I'll make it fit by ramming my cock down your throat."

I noticed her left hand cupping her mound between her legs. "Please don't be rough on me. I'm so sorry, big brother. Please forgive me. From now on I won't tease you unless I'm willing to help you cum. You deserve better than this." She tried reaching for my cock but I blocked her hand.

"No touching. You don't touch anything unless I tell you to." She shook her head. "And that includes your pussy. You can't touch yourself there either, so that means no cumming."

"No, no... please let me touch my clitty. I know I don't deserve it but I am so horny right now. I need to rub it. I need to cum again."

"You'll do what I say if you want me to forgive you. Now be a good girl and stop touching yourself. Tonight, you belong to me." She whimpered the cutest sound while taking her hand off her pussy. "Put your hands behind your back."

She held her hands together over her butt. I went around to observe my submissive sibling. The steamy water rained down on her long hair and face from all directions. Because I no longer protected her from the two sprays in front of her, she had to close her eyes so water wouldn't splash into them.

I circled around her and stopped at her back. I lifted the portable showerhead from its hook and kneeled down. "Hold your hands out behind your back." Ashley leaned forward and extended her arms to me. "Good girl." I tied the showerhead around her hands as a makeshift handcuff. She gasped sharply. Grinning to no one in particular, I looped the showerhead once more over her hands. The hose wasn't as flexible as a real rope, so she could have struggled for a few seconds and it would have loosened on its own. Although I didn't think my sister wanted that to happen.

I tugged on the restraint for added effect. "Lean back again."

Ashley sat upright on her knees. Her legs were stark pink against the white floor. I immediately remembered how uncomfortable it was to kneel for so long. After all, I had done it ten minutes ago.

I whispered into her ear. "I'll be right back."

A baby blue towel awaited me on the wooden rack outside the shower. I grabbed it and re-entered the stall. "Lift your knees up, babe." Helping her squat, I placed the towel beneath her knees.

Ashley eased down onto the soft fabric, her eyes still closed. "Thank you," she quietly said.

I raised her chin and flattened her lips with mine. We may have been doing a bit of role-playing, but I didn't want her to forget I loved her and would always watch out for her.

Still, I enjoyed the direction this was heading and didn't linger on the taste of her lips for too long. I went behind her again and adjusted the portable showerhead, turning the light spray into a concentrated burst. I twisted the middle knob in the wall to shut off the water but left the four corner sprays on. There was about an extra foot of hose from her hands to the showerhead, as well as another six inches of the showerhead itself.

"Spread your thighs for me, babe." Her knees parted. I slid the showerhead between the opening of her thighs from behind, then circled around in front of her. I tugged on the handle, consequently pulling her hands into her butt. "Sit on your heels."

She obediently sat down. "What are you planning to do to me?"

"Shhh, I ask the questions around here." I aimed the nozzle at her pussy and tapped her outer thighs. Her knees closed together, holding the showerhead in place. "What I'm going to do next might be a little jarring, but I know you can handle it. Don't open your legs unless I tell you to, okay?" Ashley nodded, but I wanted to hear her. "That's not good enough, babe. From now on, when I ask you a question, you answer me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she feebly replied.

I went behind her. "Will you open your legs without my permission?"

"No."

"Good, that's what I want to hear. I think you deserve a little reward." Her head craned from me as I kissed her neck.

"Oooh yesss," she hissed.

My teeth sunk into her supple flesh. I nibbled; first gently, then harshly. Her whimpers were music to my ears. They urged me to proceed lower. I left a trail of teeth marks from her neck to her shoulder. Her skin was hot against my tongue. I could only taste water as I savored her body.

I returned to her neck for one last kiss before getting up. There were still a lot of things that needed to be taken care of before the night ended. Namely my erection.

I placed my left hand on her shoulder. With my right I turned on the shower knob for the portable showerhead. Water could be heard surging through the bathroom pipes. In another second, water erupted from the nozzle between Ashley's legs. It sprayed her clit. Hard.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, not unlike that of her bicycle accident. Her butt rose off her heels, but with my hand holding her in place she couldn't get away from the water striking her pussy. Her deafening scream echoed off the tiled walls, rupturing my eardrums. I cringed. This was not the reaction I had predicted from her. It sounded as if she was getting electrocuted, or pierced by a thousand needles.

I let go of her shoulder and rushed in front of her. She remained on her heels, shouting "oh my god" over and over again. I tried pulling the showerhead away, but her knees were clamping it like a vice. I adjusted the nozzle instead, weakening the jet to a meek spray. My sister stopped wailing loud enough to wake the dead, or worse, our parents. "Oh my god, oh my god..."

I feared I went to far with my unorthodox setup. The idea had sort of just hit me; it wasn't as if I'd ever plotted for the opportunity. When I was tying up her hands, I didn't even expect things to go this far. My plans had a knack of changing against my discretion, and I assumed it would have changed again. Not only that, I didn't expect her to indulge in my perverted fantasy for this long. Talking dirty was one thing, actually being dirty was another.

I pleaded with Ashley to open her eyes; I'd die if she couldn't look me in the face anymore.

Her head rolled backward, her eyes slowly opened. She muttered, "I'm so sorry."

I was flabbergasted. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"I came. I came so fucking hard. Even though you told me I couldn't touch myself, I came anyway. Am I still a bad girl?"

It was almost impossible for me to contain my smile. She was just so damn sexy. It was also a relief knowing I hadn't screwed up our relationship.

Cupping her chin, I tried to get back into my role. It wasn't easy playing the tough guy when I wanted to hug her like a teddy bear. "Yes, you're still a very bad girl. And it seems you still have a dirty mouth. I think it's time I clean it."

"Help me be a good girl. I want you to be proud of me. Teach me a lesson. Do whatever it takes."

I grabbed a handful of her wet hair. With my other hand, I held my cock steady. "Open your mouth for me, babe. I should've done this hours ago. Have you suck my cock dry before I picked up your friends. Maybe I could've had you suck my cock while I was driving to Lillian's house. Give you a big load right before dinner and a movie. I'm sure they would've liked seeing my cum running down your lips when you greeted them. Then they'd know how bad you really are when they smell my cum from your dirty mouth."

Ashley purred and hissed. Her lips deformed into a hellish smile. Fire raged in her eyes. She was lost. Lost between the fantasy of being under my control and the scenario I embedded in her sex-crazed mind. The scenario was just a fantasy to me too, but to her... who knew what she might have done with the thought.

My sister couldn't keep her good and bad girl persona separate any longer. Her words pleaded for redemption, her voice begged for corruption. "Oh god, yes. My friends have no idea how bad I am. They don't know how badly I want cum, how badly I crave cum, how badly I need cum. If they find out how bad I really am, they'd make fun of me forever. My friends are good girls unlike me. Help me be more like them. I want to be good again."

Her mouth wasn't open enough for me to move onto the next phase. "Let me see your tongue. Open up, nice and wide. Good, just like that. Good girl." With her tongue hanging over her chin, she opened her mouth until I could see her tonsils.

Instead of thrusting into her mouth, I turned her head sideway and nudged my cock into her right cheek. Precum leaked onto her skin but was quickly washed away before I could take in the view. Centering her, I traced her upper lip with my cock. More precum leaked from the slit. She moved forward, attempting to engulf my meat. I pulled her hair back to keep her head still, but I couldn't stop her tongue from flicking the underside.

It felt so heavenly, I almost conceded and gave Ashley what she wanted. Finally, after a busy night of making new friends, I had my cock out in the open. Let her take it into her mouth, go to town with it. I had what she needed. It would be easy to let her blow me to an orgasm. I was already on the verge from just the ministrations of her tongue.

But wait a minute. This wasn't right at all; this couldn't be what she really wanted. She wouldn't want me to give in this easily. That would ruin everything we had built up. What she really wanted me to do was fight her for it. "It" being control. Even when she was tied up, she knew she had more control than me. That with just her tongue she could wrap me around her tiny finger. She was taunting me again, daring me again. Just like at the water fountain. Instead of seeing if I had the guts to chase after her, see was seeing if I had the balls to let her chase after me.

Ashley and I understood I was going to cum in her mouth eventually. That was something we both wanted. However, it was only going to happen on my terms, when I was ready for it. I had control this time. It was my turn to set the rules.

Smirking to myself, I turned her head in the other direction and jabbed my cock into her left cheek. Her cheek caved in from the force, but she showed no sign of dislike. Rather, she rolled her tongue into her mouth and pressed it against the inside of her cheek, staving off my cock.

We played a game of tug-o-war, except we pushed instead of pulled. I had the advantage since my cock was rock hard compared to her flexible tongue, but I let her fend me off for the time being. There were more important matters I needed to attend to.

I turned her face to me and slanted her head back. Taking a small step forward, I laid the length of my cock on her face. My shaft rested parallel to the bridge of her nose with my balls on her chin. Her tongue snaked out to lick what she could of me. If she made any sudden movements, or caused me to make any sudden movements, my cock would have poked her right in the eye. "I didn't say you could use your tongue yet."

Ashley reclaimed some of her innocence. "I'm so sorry. I try my hardest to follow instructions. I just get carried away sometimes. Your balls taste so yummy, and your cock tastes even better. And your cum... mmm, that's the tastiest of all."

"I see what you mean by getting carried away. Keep your mouth open for me." I aimed my cock at her spread lips. "Tell me why you're a bad girl."

"I'm a cocktease."

"Who have you been teasing?"

"My big brother."

"Is there any other reason why you're a bad girl?"

"Yes, there is. I have a dirty mouth. A very, very dirty mouth."

"And what am I going to do about it?"

"You are going to put your cock in my mouth and wash it out."

"You know what I'm going to wash it out with?"

She hesitated for a moment. "No."

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and make sure get a big, hot load of my thick sperm. You're going to rinse with it and make sure your entire mouth is covered in white. Then when I tell you to, you're going to swallow it all. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like the perfect punishment for a bad girl like me."

"Well done. It's not too late for you to be redeemed after all. Now, before I go on, tell me from the very beginning why we're doing this."

Nothing could have prepared me for the verbal assault that followed.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers
1...45678...10