Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to be punished because I'm a slutty cocktease who loves teasing the hell out of my hunky brother until he's ready to blow a gallon of hot cum from his hard fuck stick. I'm so naughty, I let him walk around in public for five long hours with a humungous boner ready to rip through his pants and ravage my dirty mouth. I love it when he undresses me with his eyes while he has no chance of unloading his milky cream all over his dear, sweet whore. But my big brother is stronger than I thought and now he has his wanton cocksucker tied up on her knees, ready to give her smutty mouth a good reaming so he could wash it out with a never-ending supply of his yummy, gooey spunk. He's going to make me gurgle his creamy jizz until it froths in my mouth and bubbles out my blowjob lips. But being the good little slut I am, I have to scoop it all back into my mouth so I don't waste a single drop of my master's delicious semen. So hurry and give me your cock. Choke me with it. I'm ready for you, big brother. I want hard cock now. Give it to me, give it to--mmmph!"

Lunging forward, I pulled her head down and slammed my cock into her vulgar mouth. It was a miracle I didn't cum the instant my balls crashed into her chin. I recklessly stabbed her with my meat. She coughed and gagged at the severe penetration, unable to keep her lips closed around me for any longer than a millisecond. Her saliva, drenching my cock, drooled down to my nuts, only to be cleansed by the shower water.

Ashley rolled her tongue out, licking the underside as I drilled into her hot mouth. I sputtered incoherently, grunted in bestial fury. If I had spoken in words, even she would have been offended by the things I wanted to call her. Over and over again my steely rod invaded her wet orifice. Her face turned bright red, her eyes bolted shut. I went faster with my powerful thrusts, giving her the hard cock she so desperately wanted. If sister wanted to be my loving nymph, I was more than willing to treat her like one.

"Oh fuck, close your mouth. Suck on it." She tried to inhale my cock as I slammed into her, but I struck with such force, she couldn't breathe and had to slack her jaw. I stopped my thrusts with half my cock still in her mouth.

"Let me see your lips wrap around my prick." She sealed her lips and sucked hard, like she was drinking a thick milkshake through a narrow straw. "Oooh, that's a good girl. Do you want me to stop your punishment?"

She opened her eyes as she rocked her head side to side.

Relieved she wanted me to keep going, I growled, "Answer me properly. I want to hear you." She mumbled no around my cock. "Use your tongue and lick the tip. Do you like the taste of my precum?" This time she mumbled a distorted yes. "Relax your throat. I want to go in deep."

My sister curled her lips into an obscene smile, her precious face defiled by my cock. I pushed in and felt the barrier protecting her throat. "C'mon, babe, relax for me. Let me get my cock in there."

She re-closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and inhaled. I began to push, holding her head in place with both of my hands. The barrier broke away and I delved a little deeper, entering her throat. With most of my cock in, I stayed still, allowing her to get accustomed to the intrusion. I counted to five, then pulled completely out of her mouth, leaving her panting for more.

"Get ready for it again," I hastily warned.

She repeated her start-up process for another helping of my cock. I pushed into her throat until there was less than an inch of my shaft not enveloped by her lips. I stayed longer this time, counting up to ten. She wheezed and snorted as I retreated, her saliva bridging my cock to her lips. Spying her enlarged nipples, I reached down to give them a pinch.

"Oooh, tweak my nipples," she cooed.

I twisted the pink stubs and tugged them from her chest, her boobs stretching into a cone shape. When I relinquished my grasp, her tits sprung back into position with a small jiggle. I pressed my thumbs against the hard caps, driving them into her flesh. Quivering and moaning, Ashley reveled in the crude treatment I was giving her. I stopped what I was doing and stepped away. Taking three seconds to tilt the showerheads behind me so they wouldn't wash over my shoulders and her face, I grabbed a hold of my shaft.

With her mouth wide open, I returned to my sister and slapped my bulbous cock head onto her lips. "No more holding back. Get ready for all of it."

She licked the precum dribbling onto her lip and hurriedly gulped it down. Opening her eyes, a mix of hazel and red, she sluttishly spat, "Ram your fucking cock down my throat."

God damn, was my baby girl going to get a fierce reaming from me. Before I could slam my hips into her with the force of a freight train, she dove forward and swallowed my entire cock in one mouthful. Her throat muscles clamped around me as her nose depressed into my crotch. Fully inside of her, her tongue was able to lick my bloated balls.

Receding from her face, I gripped her golden hair into two long pigtails, then hammered my cock back into her mouth. One thrust, two thrusts, twenty thrusts. I was unrelenting in my frenzied onslaught. My thickness lodged into her throat, the head secreting oil directly into her stomach. I kept screwing her face--dare I say it, even fucking her face--never taking out more than half my cock. She tried to keep her eyes open, to show me the fervent lust consuming her soul, but the brute force of my thrusts was too much for her. Soon my thrusts came so rapidly, she just kept her eyes shut and concentrated on not suffocating around my shaft. Amazingly, she found a way to breathe in the miniscule second I wasn't blocking her airway.

"Oh shit, babe, I'm going to cum so fucking hard. Do you want to taste my spunk?" I could barely hear Ashley's answer through the sloshing sounds of my oral rape. "Tell me, baby, I can't hear you." Her cry sounded louder but not any clearer. "Answer me. I still can't hear you."

Wildly shaking her head, scraping my cock with her teeth, my sister screamed her muffled answer. "Meeemph!" Whether she wanted it or not, whether she was ready for it or not, I was going to give her the biggest load of cum she'd ever receive.

Dislodging from her throat, my cock laying on her tongue, I exploded from the sheer overload of debauchery and pleasure. The first creamy blast was like a shotgun shell fired at point-blank range, splashing off the back of her mouth and onto my cock head. I fired one thick burst after another, coating her mouth with my syrupy seed. Steadying her head, I emptied my balls until they were nothing more but excess skin. Her jaw brimmed with my spunk, her cheeks puffed like a balloon. My cock became sticky with the massive amount of cum she was storing in her mouth. I bucked my hips, churning the batch of fresh semen into a bubbling mess. Ashley coughed some of my cream out the corner of her mouth, looking exactly like the slutty bad girl she wanted to be.

When I stopped adding to the pool of cum, she fastened her lips around my cock. I slowly pulled out, her lips scraping off the cum pasted on my shaft. I extracted my cock head with a pop, successfully freeing myself without wasting another drop.

My sister tilted her head back as I let go of her hair. Her lower jaw shifted in small circles, like she was chewing on peanut butter. My gelatin knees almost unbuckled from exhaustion. Leaning onto the wall behind me, I thumped my chest to get my lungs functioning again.

"Holy shit," I huffed, "I have never came so much before. That was fucking incredible, sis."

Ashley couldn't answer me with her mouth full of cum. She looked so serene with the water running down her breasts, yet oh-so naughty with her hands behind her back and the portable showerhead still spraying her pussy. When she opened her mouth, I moved closer to get a better look.

As she awakened, I could see my smile reflecting in her eyes. They were no longer red and angry. I pressed my palm to her warm cheek. "That's a lot of cum, isn't it, babe?" My sister smiled the best she could without spilling any. "Rinse your mouth with my cum," I ordered, my voice having lost most of its sternness. "Make it a good show for me."

Ashley did not disappoint. Her mouth opened and she rinsed with my cum like she'd told me she would. Gargling sounds could barely be heard through the thick goo, which soon turned into a foamy, seething fluid. Her tongue was completely submerged in my gunk. Bubbles formed and popped over her lips. Droplets almost escaped out the corners of her mouth. It was "cleaner" than the facial I wanted to give her, but still shamelessly indecent.

I tipped her chin higher. "That's enough rinsing. Ready to swallow?"

My impure sister didn't bother replying. Locking our eyes together, she fastened her lips and swallowed her first morsel of rich cum. Her throat contracted with each additional gulp, a constant stream of batter traveling down to her stomach.

When her mouth was emptied of my cum, Ashley smacked her lips together and let out a satisfied sigh. Her tongue slithered over her lips, making sure not to miss the teensiest drop. Once all of my cum was in her belly, she said in her sweet, teenybopper voice, "Thank you so much for your yummy cum. My mouth feels so clean now. I don't feel like saying bad things anymore. Have I been punished enough? Am I your perfect little princess again?"

"No, not even close." I walked around behind her. "Your mouth isn't dirty anymore but the rest of you still needs to be cleaned." I pulled the showerhead from between her legs and unraveled the knot, freeing my sister from her bond. "Get up and turn around. Let me see your sexy body."

Ashley had trouble standing from having been on her knees for so long. I held her arms and aided her to her feet. Cuddling her to my chest, I whispered, "Are you okay? Should I stop what I'm doing?"

"No, Bry, don't." She spun around to face me, holding my neck in her hands. "I want you to clean me. I don't think I have the energy to do it on my own."

"Okay, Ash, I can do that for you."

She smiled her angelic smile, faultless in purity. The atmosphere in the shower had changed so drastically. It was as if the water was cleansing us of our perversity, leaving only our affection for each other.

Fondling her by the waist, I drew our faces closer together, guided by her hands to her waiting mouth. Our lips touched, her tender flesh akin to feathery pillows. Ashley ran her fingers through my hair. Her moans accompanied her tongue into my mouth. She entwined her tongue around mine, transferring to me to the salty tang of fresh semen. I recoiled at the astonishing flavor, but my tongue had nowhere to hide inside my mouth.

I thought about pushing myself away. On more than one occasion I had briefly tasted my cum in her mouth, though the taste had never been this strong. It was almost too much for me to keep from feeling queasy. Not that I couldn't stomach the saltiness, but I had a mental restraint imposed upon me that I shouldn't be tasting this.

Ashley realized my discomfort and backed away from me. "Maybe I should have rinsed with some water first."

"No, I, um..." Immediately I regretted my unwillingness to do something as trivial as tasting my own cum. Trivial, at least, compared to the other stuff we'd done. My sister had always been eager to partake in whatever sexual act we found ourselves in; it should only be fair I showed the same eagerness.

Instead of finishing my poor excuse, I yanked her body to me. My tongue easily slid between her open lips. Ashley giggled, bringing a smile to my face she couldn't see through our kiss. I explored her mouth, tasting her saliva and the remnants of my cum. This time I didn't flinch from the taste. I just hugged her tighter as her nipples poked my chest. Scooping her butt cheeks, I lifted my baby girl off her feet. Her legs flailed as she broke our kiss, laughing the way she had done so at the mall.

I gingerly put her down and moved an arm's length away, admiring her from the top of her golden hair to her cute wiggly toes. "Ready for a rubdown, babe?"

She arched her back, her breasts on glorious display. "Do you want to wash my front or back first?"

"Front." I didn't want to wait another second to get my hands on her wonderful tits. Snatching the shower supplies from earlier, I got the scrub nice and bubbly with body wash. Starting at her collarbone, I scrubbed to her left shoulder then reversed to her right. In circular motions, I polished down to her breasts.

I washed around her left nipple first. Her lightly-colored areolas, about the size of a quarter, were almost invisible under the current lighting condition. Between all the different bras she owned, not one of them left any sort of mark on her skin. No tan lines, nicks, or scratches. Purely a healthy skin tone throughout. They looked so healthy, I quickly found myself closing my lips around her nipple without any consideration.

"Oooh, play with my titty. Suck it for me, Tiger. A little harder. I want to feel it."

Her instructions were unnecessary, for I was already devouring her soft mound. I felt her hands clasp my head, holding me firmly against her. Licking around her nipple, I occasionally tossed in a hard suck, which never failed to incite an aroused moan. Still savoring her flesh in my mouth, I blindly washed her right breast.

"Mmm, yes... that feels so nice. Clean my titties. Use your tongue all over me. Taste how dirty I am. Use your teeth, too. Bite my nipple. Yeah, just like that. Ow, ow, oh fuck. Don't stop, Tiger, keep doing it. Fuck, you're an animal. Now do it to my right titty."

I gave her breast a farewell kiss before switching to the other one. While I cleaned her abs with the scrub, I carried out a repeat performance of suckling and licking on her tit. Her vivid play-by-play commentary was continuous as I washed her loins. Departing from her breast, I kissed my down her navel until I was on my knees. She let go of my head so I could better admire her pussy, which was pink and engorged from the hot water that had been spraying it during my blowjob. I washed her legs and her outer pussy lips, keeping my eyes on her sex the entire time. With her skin smelling of green apples, I stood up.

There was a pout on Ashley's lips. "What's wrong, sis? Didn't I do a good job of cleaning you?"

"Yes, I suppose..." Her voice trailed off as she turned around. She whisked her hair away, exposing smooth skin from her neck to her heels. "Okay, backside now."

I poured extra body gel onto the scrub and meticulously rubbed it down her shoulders to the deep curvature leading to her butt cheeks. Her hips flared from the slimmest part of her waist in a slender hourglass shape, her butt flared from her lower back in two perfect spheres. I squeezed the scrub over her spectacular ass, watching the bubbles cascade down her shapely legs.

As the bubbles ticked her anus, Ashley flexed in her muscles. She giggled softly and leaned forward, placing her palms on the shower wall, her butt protruding outward to me. Her ass looked bigger and more spectacular with her bent at the waist. I dropped the scrub and settled my hands on each cheek.

My sister peered over her right shoulder to me. "Brian?"

I kneaded her rotund flesh. "Yes, sis?"

"Do you agree with what Alyson said earlier tonight?"

The only thing I could think about at that moment was Ashley's ass. Any prior event was lost on me. "Agree with what?"

"When we were showing off our swimwear, she said I have a nice ass. Do you really think so?"

"Nope, you don't have a nice ass." She frowned, her eyes showing definite signs of confusion. "You have a great ass," I clarified. "The most perfect ass in the world."

Her frown disappeared. "I never thought my ass was very big."

"It isn't huge if that's what you mean, but it is very smooth and curvy. I can get a handful of it too, so that's a bonus."

"Do you think my ass is my best feature?"

"No, it's not your best feature." There was no confusion in her eyes this time; she may have thought I was kidding again. "Ashley, you have the most beautiful face. If I were to describe to my friends how gorgeous you are, I'd go on for hours talking about just your facial features. I'd tell them every little detail, from your cute button nose to the adorable dimples in your cheeks when you smile. As stunning as your body is, it's always your face that catches my eyes first. No one will ever look like you, so I want to admire your face for as long as I can, whenever I can. Though if it makes you feel any better, your ass comes in a very close second."

Ashley blushed substantially. "You're such a sweet talker." She stepped in place on her toes, her butt swaying. "Now get down on your knees and finish what you started."

I gave her ass a light slap. "Yes, ma'am!"

Now was as good a time as ever to get acquainted with my sister's rear. Using the towel to cushion my knees, I sat down to eye level with her rosebud. I hurriedly cleaned the back of her legs, going over them once, and cast my attention to my prize.

While I pulled her left cheek to the side, Ashley reached behind to pull her right. Presented to me was the dark pinkish rim of her anus, possibly more virgin than her pussy. Whereas my tongue and plenty of fingers had taken refuge inside her womb, her ass was, at least to my knowledge, untouched by anything but water and toilet paper.

I had to find out if that was really the case. "Ash, has anything ever been inside your ass?"

Surprisingly to me, the question seemed to have surprised her. She tripped over a few syllables before plainly saying, "No... nothing."

Her answer encouraged me. I may have been late to pop her cherry, but my sister was still very chaste when it came to actual sex. I quickly came to a resolution: to deflower her untapped anus before the night ended. And what better place was there to deflower her dirtiest hole than in the cleanest, most private room in our whole house.

I wasted no time in dabbing the shower scrub between her butt cheeks. I squeezed it in my hand while rubbing up and down her crevice. Her anus clenched shut from the bubbles daring to seep into her.

When the scrub produced nothing more than water, I set it aside and looked around for the portable showerhead I had carelessly left somewhere. The apparatus was pointlessly shooting at the wall behind me, and I nabbed it to make better use of the water. Aiming the nozzle at her butt, I cleaned her with a direct spray. Despite our hands holding her cheeks apart, her muscles tensed, blocking passage to her anus.

"Ash, relax your body. It's only water."

"I know, but it tickles so much. I can't help it. Why are you cleaning inside of my butt anyway?"

I disregarded her question; she'd understand in a minute. "It's mind over matter, babe. Just concentrate on anything but what I'm doing and you won't squeeze your butt in."

She smiled down at me with my face hidden behind her bum. "How do you know that?"

"That's how it always is with these things." Easier said than done, of course, since I hadn't been effective in putting that idea in practice. First when she cleaned my butt, second when I tasted my cum in her mouth.

I aimed the nozzle at her rosebud again. Her hole closed in just as quickly, but as I held the showerhead still, it slowly opened. "Babe, can you hold your butt apart for me and bend down more?" Not bothering to ask why, she did as I instructed.

With my hands free I cranked up the strength of the water burst. My sister immediately felt the difference. "Oh god, what are you doing?"

For a second I thought about stopping. "Does it feel uncomfortable?"

"No, it's... okay. It sort of feels funny. What are you trying to do?"