Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

Calmly I replied, "Trying to clean you from the inside out."

"But why are you--oooh..."

I pushed my left forefinger into her wet pussy. "'Why am I' what?" I asked, pumping my digit to the knuckle.

"Why are you... ahhh fuck."

I crooked my finger and spread her pussy open. "No more talking. I promise you'll enjoy this."

Believing her anus was clean enough for what I wanted to do next, I set aside the showerhead and inched my face toward her rear. Steadying my finger inside her pussy, I penetrated her ass with my tongue.

"Ah shit. What are you... holy fuck, I can't believe you're licking my ass."

Her sphincter only allowed the tip of tongue to enter her narrow opening, but that didn't discourage me in my efforts to set her off. To make up for my inability to fully enter her ass, I finger fucked her pussy with renewed intensity. I swept my tongue across her anus while strumming her clit between my right fingers.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop. This feels so good. Fuck my pussy, rub my clitty, tongue my ass. Oooh, what are you doing to me, Tiger? Stick another finger in my pussy. Yesss, that's what I want to feel. Now a third one. Fuck my pussy with another finger. Ah shit, that's a good boy. Do you like the taste of my asshole? Does it taste dirty? Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm going to... ahhh fucking yes!"

In less than a minute, my kindling sent jolts of orgasmic pleasure through every fiber of her being. Falling forward, my sister wailed at the tiled wall, jutting her ass into my face. Her pussy tightened around my fingers. Cum, hotter than a burning light bulb, flooded out. I pulled away, replacing my fingers in her pussy with my tongue. I thirstily lapped her heated juices.

The change in sensation startled my climaxing sister. Her butt pushed against me, almost knocking me onto my back. I held her waist to pacify her shuddering body, and to give me something reliable to hold onto.

It was difficult to tell when her orgasm truly stopped and how much of the liquid I was drinking was merely water. As I moved away from her ass, the shower washed my face of her fluids.

Ashley tiredly lifted her limp body. "Wow... I can't believe you did that."

"Why not? I like to get down and dirty every once in a while."

"I didn't think you'd be comfortable with doing something like licking my ass."

"I'll admit the idea freaked me out a little at first, but if you're willing to try new things, then so should I."

Ashley giggled under her breath. "So, did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, loved it. It helps that you have such a nice, firm ass for me to bury my face in."

"You said I didn't have a nice ass."

"You have a great, firm ass," I corrected. "I can't believe you actually came, though. Especially that quickly."

"Well sorry, mister," she sarcastically replied. "It was pretty wild the way you licked my ass while you fingered my pussy and frigged my clit. My body can't handle all that at the same time."

My ego swelled at her words. "Maybe, but I thought your clit might have been too desensitized to be so excitable. From the showerhead, I mean."

"It sort of is desensitized. I really can't feel much from it."

"Oh, so I broke your pussy?"

Ashley played along. "Yes, you sure did. Now how am I supposed to get any sexual satisfaction?"

"I have a backup plan for an emergency like this. Worked once already, didn't it? Pull your ass apart for me."

She stayed against the wall for another minute before regaining the energy to pry her cheeks open. I prodded her anus with my right index finger. Her muscles reactively tightened. Unlike with the water spray, I could push my way in, and I slowly inserted my finger up to the first joint.

"Oooh wow, keep going, Tiger."

Her tightness practically squeezed the blood out of my finger. Pushing to the second joint, I feared I may get stuck in her ass. I could have seen the headlines already: "Firefighters Remove Boy's Finger from Sister's Butt." Though it may need to be shortened a little bit.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "All the way in, all the way in."

Inserting another inch, I was as far in as my finger could reach. I curved and twisted my finger, loosening her cramped passageway.

"Holy fuck, I can feel you moving inside my ass."

"Does it feel good?"

"Oh god yes. Hurry up and stick another finger in there."

I honestly didn't think I heard her right. "What do you want me to do?"

"Stick another finger up my ass. I can take it."

Guess I heard her right after all.

Strenuously pulling out to the first joint, I lengthened my middle finger and tried to fit it in with my forefinger. I wiggled my digits against her anus, and slowly yet surely I managed to cram them both inside, all the way to the knuckle.

Ashley humped herself against my hand. In staggered breaths, she panted, "Ah fuck, my ass is getting so stretched. Pump your fingers into me. Oh, oh, just like that. In and out, in and out. God damn, that feels amazing. Stick another finger in me."

Another one? She just had her first sampling of anal penetration, now she was going the full distance.

"Okay, babe, I'll try. If it hurts, tell me and I'll pull out."

"It already hurts a little, but it hurts so good."

Man, was she a sexy lil' minx.

I partially withdrew. Extending my ring finger, I tried to squeeze it through her rear, but as much as she stretched her ass, and as hard as I pushed, I couldn't fit a third finger inside.

"You're tight as heck down here, sis. Maybe we should try this again another time with lube or something-"

"No," she snapped. "Right now. No more waiting." Taking matters into her own hands, she spread her legs apart, bent down lower, and nearly ripped her ass open as her fingers clawed into her cheeks. "C'mon, Tiger, do it. Stick another finger in there."

I gulped my mouth dry. Despite having been in the sauna-like humidity for so long, my temperature must have risen another ten degrees, and if it weren't for the hot water flowing over me, I may have actually been sweating.

Bent at the waist, feet spread well past her shoulders, Ashley was presenting to me the most mouthwatering, cushiony piece of ass I'd ever laid eyes on. Her spherical curves, forming two hills that dipped into a crevice, made her marvelous butt appear in the shape of a succulent, ripe peach. A peach that she wanted me to split wide open with not just a finger or two, but with three. Needless to say, my cock was more than fully erect and capable of causing serious harm if I didn't watch where I swing it.

She interrupted my pondering. "What are you waiting for? Do I have to do it myself?"

As tempting as it may have been to let my sister personally finger her own ass, doing it myself was even more so. "No, that won't be necessary. I take back what I said about your ass, though. You don't have a great one." Standing up from my strained knees, I held her waist and rammed my ring finger against her pucker, unintentionally pushing her forward. The finger squeezed in with the first two, causing her to yelp and nearly jump into the air. "That's because you have an extraordinary ass."

"Holy shit, I feel so damn full. My asshole is completely stretched."

"Yeah, I can see that."

Ashley wasn't exaggerating in the least. One finger was enough to make her look stuffed, but three made it look like she could have broke in half. Very, very cautiously, I pistoned my fingers in and out of her ass.

She let go of her cheeks and prepped her palms on the wall, and then turned her head to watch my fingers. Her face contorted into a dozen awkward grimaces. Pain, pleasure, shock, solace, her emotions swapping back and forth every second. Gradually the pressure around my fingers diminished. Her ass shimmied as I punctured her hole. Her expression stabilized to a tranquil grin.

After a few more thrusts, Ashley started to react to me. As my fingers slid into her, she pushed her ass against my hand, and as my fingers retreated, she pulled away. We continued with this rhythm, increasing in vigor every time we collided into each other.

Eventually my thumb and pinky began to cramp from being bent for so long. I pointed the last of my fingers out, and quickly came up an idea to put them to use. Holding my hand vertically, I aimed my pinky at her pussy. On the next full penetration, my pinky slipped right in.

A gunshot went off in my head. Like a car going full throttle over the starting line, I raced to set my sister on a crash course to another orgasm. Pinching her left nipple with my other hand, I pounded my fingers into her pussy and ass. Slap after slap, flesh against flesh, I penetrated both her holes with savage ferocity.

I thought I had seen, and heard, the limit to Ashley's hysteria when she has an orgasm, but I was dead wrong. She belted out a tremendous scream capable of shattering every glass in the neighborhood. Her powerful lungs sustained her high-pitched yell for what seemed like an eternity. But I refused to let her lose her voice in peace.

I sped up my thrusts. Her body rocked uncontrollably between the wall and me. Ashley came hard, harder than I had ever seen. Cum squirted from her pussy like a fountain. It looked as if she was peeing, but maybe it just seemed that way because of the shower water. Her body convulsed violently as her shrieking abruptly ceased, but her mouth remained open, screaming a deaf scream.

When Ashley stopped trembling from her orgasm, I slumped away from her red ass, almost tripping on the showerhead. She declined to her knees, panting heavily. With breaths louder than hers, I put away the shower supplies and turned off the water. The glass doors of the stall were entirely fogged up. I opened them, noticing the wall separating the bathroom was too.

I kneeled beside my baby sis. "Can you get up?" Her head leaned against my shoulder. I took as an indication she couldn't and aided her to a small stool outside the stall. "Let's get you dried up, babe."

Using a yellow towel, I softly dried her golden hair to the scalp, being careful not to give her an unwanted noogie. Her eyes followed my hands as I dabbed the towel over her flushed face and body. She held her arms up so I could dry beneath them, and then stood up so I could finish off with her legs. She thanked me as I dried myself with a different towel.

Once I was finished, I wrapped the towel around my waist, a noticeable bulge in front. Ashley wrapped hers around her chest. Her towel didn't reach low enough to cover her loins.

We scooped our clothes from the floor and headed out the bathroom. A small wooden clock in the hallway let me know it was past one o'clock.

I assumed the night was over and kissed Ashley on the cheeks outside her bedroom door. "Good night, Ash. I'll see you first thing in the morning."

"Wait." She gripped my wrists. "Let me get dressed and I'll come to your room."

It had been a while since we slept in the same bed, and although our whole family would be home the following morning, I really wanted Ashley in my arms that night. "Okay, I'll be waiting."

We quietly parted paths and entered our respective rooms. I tossed my laundry into a basket, hopped into my Kermit boxers, and waited in bed for my sister to arrive.

She knocked on my door three minutes later.

"Why'd you knock, sis? My door is open."

"Habit, I suppose." She locked the door and tiptoed across my carpeted floor to my bed.

In the minutes we were apart, Ashley had forgotten to get dressed in anything appropriate. Instead, she was more naked than when she was in the hallway. Her towel was wrapped around her hair and a pair of fuzzy pink rabbit slippers were at her feet.

"You call that getting dressed?"

"It's dressy enough." Laying to my left, she pulled my blanket over her, though left her breasts on display. "Why are the lights off?"

I moved onto my hip so I could gaze down on her. "You want to sleep with them on?"

"Of course not, but I'm not ready to sleep yet. Are you?"

"No, I'm not either," I yawned.

She slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "Then what was that?''

"What was what?"

"You just yawned."

"Oh. Maybe I am a little sleepy. But if you're not ready to sleep, then what did you have in mind?"

"Talk."

"Talk? I guess I can stay up a little longer." I illuminated my room with a dim orange glow. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to thank you."

"For popping your anal cherry? I should be thanking you. It was a lot of fun."

"Not that, you dork. I meant earlier, with my friends. You were fantastic this evening. Thank you so much for everything."

"I should be thanking you for dragging me out of the house. I had a great time with you and your friends. They're fun girls to hang out with."

"They'll appreciate hearing that."

"I have to admit, when I first saw them, I thought they were the stereotypical popular girls who ruled high school with an iron fist. But it didn't take me long to realize that, since you're friends with them, they must be really good people, or else you wouldn't give them the time of day. Tonight, I got to confirm how cool they really are."

Ashley smiled at my observation. "They'll appreciate hearing that too, although we're not as popular as you think."

"I find that hard to believe. Guys should be falling head over heels for you and your friends. None of the girls I can remember from high school could match the beauty of your little group. You four should be getting asked out on dates left and right."

"We get asked out pretty often, and we know we're attractive; we've seen how guys look us. It's just that, we're not cheerleaders, athletes, or presidents of any clubs. People see us around campus and wonder what our names are, but we don't have any sort reputation to uphold. We're just four teenagers trying to survive high school, and now that those years are over with, we want to make the most of the summer before heading off to the real world."

"The real world isn't as exciting as it seems. I'm two years into it and look where I am now, chatting with my sister in my bedroom."

Ashley beamed a more cheerful smile. "Yeah, you're probably right. You'll be around to help me, won't you?"

"You know it. Just say my name and I'll come running."

"Goodie, because I'm going be saying your name a lot, mostly in ways mommy and daddy wouldn't want their dearest princess to."

My sister teased me more about what we were doing behind our parents' back. I didn't have the heart to tell her about mom's suspicions from a few nights ago when I overheard mom and dad commenting on her intriguing selection of underwear. Regardless of Ashley's playful remarks, our parents weren't quite as oblivious to her adulthood as she may have believed.

When she exhausted all her jokes about the two people who gave us life, she returned to the topic of her friends. "Do you remember what Aly asked you earlier?"

"You girls asked me a lot of questions, especially her. Which one was it? If it's about a certain body part of yours, you already know what my answer is."

"No, dummy, the one at dinner. She asked you which of them you'd want to go out with."

"Oh. That question." Even after hearing about it a second time it still surprised me. "You know the answer to it."

"Um, I don't think so. You got along great with all of my friends and I can tell they're very fond of you."

"It doesn't matter what I think of them or what they think of me 'cause it's only you I want to be with."

"Bry, as romantic as that sounds, I really want to know. I don't think Aly was including me when she asked that, on the account of us being siblings."

I thought about it for a moment, although not really the question itself. "At this point it's a coin flip. There's something to like about each of your friends, but I don't know any of them well enough to favor one over the other."

"It's going to be tough to flip a coin for three choices."

"It's a figure of speech," I chuckled. "Why are you so curious anyway? I thought you said you didn't care about my dates and crushes."

"No reason. I guess your curiosity is rubbing off on me." She stared at my ceiling while pulling the blanket over herself.

That same curiosity had me wondering what was so interesting about my ceiling. The following minutes were silent as I stared alongside her.

It was Ashley who broke the calm. "So, have you thought about which one of them you'd want to go out with yet?"

"No... I haven't. And that's not what I've been thinking about. This isn't schoolyard curiosity that's coming from you. There's a real reason why you're asking me, isn't there?"

She became quiet again.

I sprung up from my pillow. "A-ha, so there is a reason, and I think I know what it is. Tonight wasn't just a play date for your friends and me. Uh-unh, it was much more than that. Tonight was a test. A test to see if I would stay devoted to you while being surrounded by other attractive girls. Letting me check out your friends in bikinis, seeing if I could keep up with them at rock-climbing, having no objections when they invited me to do things. That's why you're asking me who I would want to go out with. To see if I would even think about dating someone else. That's the reason, right?"

Ashley gave me the most confused look I had ever seen.

I sensed I was ice cold. "That's not the reason, isn't it?"

"Tonight... was a test." Her towel fell from her hair as she sat up, as did the blanket from her breasts. She grasped my hands tightly in hers. "But it wasn't for you. It was for me."

This was a strange turn of events. "I don't understand. How was tonight a test for you?"

She nibbled her lower lip in that dramatic pause that always signaled something important. Her fingers meshed around mine, her thumbs bore into my palms. It was as if she was reading me through my hands. "Do you ever get the feeling that our love for each other isn't... complete? That because we already love each other as family, we haven't been able to really fall in love?"

"No, I can't say that I have. What are you getting at?"

Her fingers quivered. "I need to know if the love I have for you is real love. And I don't mean brother-sister love, but pure, unconditional love."

"I... I still don't.... Are you trying to tell me that right now you don't love me as more than your older brother? As just family?"

Ashley spoke quickly, panicky. "No, no, no, that's not what I'm trying to say. I do love you more than that, so much more than you can imagine. I wouldn't have confessed my feelings to you if there wasn't more to it. It's just that I have never been in love before. I need to make sure the love I have for you is the kind we both want. That our sibling bond isn't disguising what we should truly feel for each other. I love you hugely as my brother, but I don't want that kind of love to fill in the gaps for what real love should be about.

I think of real love as a puzzle. Have all the right pieces together--like trust, and honesty, and sincerity, and compassion--and you'll have a beautiful picture of two people destined to be together. We already have most of the pieces; that's why I can confidently say I love you as more than my brother. But what if some of those pieces don't belong to that puzzle? What if they belong to a different one, like a puzzle of two siblings playing tag in the backyard. We can try to make those pieces fit, but it won't be the same thing. It won't be complete, true love. Does this make sense to you, Brian?"

Somehow I understood everything she was telling me, though that didn't mean I liked what I was hearing. How could she still have doubts about us? After all this time, after everything we had been through, I thought what we were feeling was true love. Only she could have made me feel the way I did, and I couldn't imagine spending my life with any other girl. I knew Ashley felt the same way about me, but what if she was right about this? What if our sibling love was substituting in the missing traits required for true love? How would we even know?

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers