Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I understand what you're saying, Ash. I don't I like it, and I wish you can just forget about it, but... I understand. The idea that maybe we cheated in this relationship because we're already brother and sister never crossed my mind. But don't you think that instead of it being an advantage, it's a disadvantage? I mean, what we're doing, what we're feeling, it isn't natural. It shouldn't be natural. If you ask me, it has to be true love for us to be willing to take such risks, to go against what we've been led to believe. I'm sure everyone else looking in on us, once they get past the sibling thing, would think we had one hell of an obstacle to overcome.

When I became old enough to realize kissing wasn't so disgusting anymore, I never dreamt the girl I'd fall in love with would be my own sister. I've had a crush on you and all, but it wasn't something I believed would ever develop beyond that. The way we fell in love wasn't what I'd seen in the movies. We didn't bump into each other in the middle of the street and it was love at first sight. We spent eighteen years together to develop these feelings; love didn't hit us out of nowhere.

Maybe you're right. That because we're related by blood, we haven't developed a complete, romantic relationship. But even if we've met as strangers, it'll still take time to fully develop a feeling as complex as love. It doesn't happen in one night, or in one week. Heck, maybe not even in eighteen years. All I can really say for sure is that I am prepared to do whatever it takes, for however long it takes, to make this work. You and I both know how much a single night could change our lives, and if you ask me I think we've gone pretty far in just a week. Imagine where we'd be in a month from now."

I held my sister's hands together, cherishing them as the most precious treasures in the universe. If words failed to make her understand me, then by golly I'd make her understand through physical touch. She had tried to read me through my hands, now I was making it as clear as day for her. "Ash, does this make sense to you? Do you underst-"

"Yes, I do." Ashley threw herself at me, our arms flailing to our sides. She steered us onto my pillow, her body landing on top. "I understand you, everything you've said." She peppered my face with light kisses. I waved my head to meet her lips but couldn't reach them with her hands holding me in place. To her it must have looked like I was trying to avoid her feathery kisses instead, and she peppered my face with even more.

The last kiss was on my forehead. "I can't believe how complicated this is, Bry. I thought that once I took the first step and shared my feelings with you, everything would fall in place, everything would click and we'd be a happy couple. Now I'm realizing this roller coaster ride has just begun."

I was starting to realize that too. "Do you regret us doing this so soon?"

"No, never. I only regret not doing this sooner." Ashley pulled my blanket over us, leaving solely our faces visible. Her nipples against my bare chest, however, reminded me of our state of undress. "I'm so sorry for bringing this up. It probably wasn't the best thing to talk about after we did in the shower. Now you're bummed out and won't be able to get any sleep."

Always with that sincerity of hers. "Don't say that. I'm the one that should be apologizing; I shouldn't have nagged it out of you. That's what happens when I ask too many questions. But it's weird, though; I'm not bummed out at all. In fact, I'm kind of motivated."

"Moti... vated? Why?"

"Well, if you think we're missing some pieces to real love, then it just means I have to find those pieces and finish the puzzle. Next Friday is our date and I don't want you to have doubts about us during our special night. I promise I'll have the puzzle finished by then. I'll show you what we have is real. Starting this second, it'll be my goal to make you understand that."

"How can you be so sure? Have you ever been in love?"

"I'm in love right now. I know I am and I'll make sure you know it too."

She merrily shook her head. "Okay, I'll take your word for it. I trust you even more than myself."

"Do you trust me because of sibling love or because of real love?"

"Real love. I don't think I could've trusted you with what we did in the shower if it was the other kind."

"Good, so that one's piece of the puzzle I don't have to worry about."

Ashley laughed softly.

"Hey, a smile. That's what I want to see more of. We'll be fine, babe, I promise that. There's no reason to let these worries bring us down. We'll have time to work things out. As long as we take the time to open up and understand each other, we'll be able to handle anything that comes our way."

"Yeah, you're right, Bry. I'll spend a lifetime trying to make this work if I have to. You're the only one I want to be with. As good as everything is right now, I know there's more waiting for us. I don't want to settle for anything less than all we can truly feel for each other."

"Me neither. If I'm going to love my baby girl right, I want to love her with everything I have." With a tender kiss on her nose, I sealed away her concerns for another night. She nestled her head in the warmth of my chest.

There was still one thing I didn't understand: how was tonight's play date supposed to have been a test for my sister? I thought about asking her but quickly decided against it. As much as I wanted to help her deal with this, especially after what we had just discussed, this sounded like something she had to figure out on her own. Someday she may have wanted to tell me, but until then I would rather focus on more important issues, like where do we go from here.

"Sis, to make this a little easier on me for next week, what other pieces can we confirm are a part of real love?"

Her face rose up from my chest with a recognizable twinkle in her eyes. "Hmm, there is one very important piece that I know is real." The blanket stirred as Ashley moved off me. Hands groped my lower half until the waistband of my boxers were pulled away. Those same hands fondled my balls and gripped my cock, which hadn't completely shrunk since the shower. "I think it's my favorite piece: sex."

Nothing could put a hamper on her appetite for bedroom fun. "You know what, babe? That's my favorite one too."

She shrugged the blanket off us and tugged away my boxers. My cock twitched excitedly between my legs. Moving closer, she aimed the slit straight up. "Does this thing ever stay less than partially hard?"

The simple fact my sister was naked meant I would be in a constant state of arousal. "Not since last week. Did you expect me to be soft with you topless in my bed?"

Her tongue lapped the drop of precum that oozed out. "After that blowjob, I thought you might be worn out. I know my mouth is."

"Was I too rough?"

"You weren't rough enough."

My cock stood tall and proud. "How much did you enjoy what we did in the bathroom?"

"A lot. It was kind of neat being used like that." Her lips combined to kiss the underside.

"'Neat' isn't the word I would use to describe it, and 'used' is such a strong word. It makes sound like I was degrading you."

Her tongue curled around the base and licked to the top, lapping another dose of precum. "I don't think it was degrading at all. It's actually kind of flattering."

"Flattering?"

Two of her fingers disappeared inside her leaking pussy. "Yeah, that I can turn someone as shy and dorky as you into a commanding sex fiend. You should be flattered too. It's not every handsome guy I see that makes me want to do naughty things. Like worship their cock."

For one day I wished I could have seen the world through her eyes. It sure would have been a lot brighter.

I settled with watching her fingers saw in and out of her cleft instead. The world through my eyes was pretty bright too. "Ashley, what did I tell you earlier about touching yourself."

Her fingers stopped moving. "That I couldn't?"

"That's right. The night isn't over yet so you still belong to me."

She painfully pulled her hand away, though kept her grip on my cock.

"Now move your cute little butt up here and let me have a taste of you again."

Her grimace flipped to an elated smile. She crawled up to me and turned around so I could get an eyeful of her butt and pussy. Swinging her leg over my head, she lowered herself to my mouth.

I licked her folds once before she asked, "Can you stick your fingers in my ass again?"

If she could have seen how big my smile was at that moment, she would have warned me my face was going to get stuck that way. "Sure thing, babe." I sucked on my right forefinger, getting it wet and slippery, and poked it into her butt. There was a bit of resistance as I entered her anal ring.

"Mmm, that's nice," she mewled.

Deliberately I pumped my digit in and out. Her body swayed to and from me in a gentle motion. I felt her breath on my cock head as her tongue flittered over it.

With the practice I had been getting on eating pussy, my tongue was automatic in the way it circled around her ripe labia, occasionally roaming inside to taste the sweet honey only my darling could produce. I concentrated on the finger in her ass, making sure it slid in as effortlessly as possible.

From the other end, my cock was getting a warm bath in her saliva. She didn't take the length into her mouth, but she did allow her saliva to flow messily onto it, and between licks she would pelt my cock with thick wads of spit. My scrotum and thighs were the unintended targets of a few projectiles.

On one instance, she paused to tell me, "Use another finger. Put two inside me."

I wetted my middle finger and shoved it into her butt alongside my forefinger. Her anus expanded to accommodate twice the width.

Ashley's breathing quickened. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh that's tight."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"Leave it in, leave it in. Twist your fingers, stretch me open."

I swiveled my fingers like they were a screwdriver, except I could only spin my wrist one-eighty before having to reverse. The tautness of her anus was immense; I had to use all my strength to move my fingers inside of her.

As I probed her ass, I set aside her petals with my tongue and tasted the pink flesh inside.

"Mmm yes, that's a good pussy-licker. I love you so much, Tiger. I'm always so hot for you. Lick my cunt, make me cum. Oooh shit, that's the spot. Right there, right there. Don't stop screwing me with your fingers. God damn, this feels so heavenly. You always know how to make me cum so fucking hard. I wish I could give blowjobs as good as you eat pussy, but I'll need lots of practice if I want to get better. You'll let me practice on you, won't you? Let me practice on this beautiful cock of yours. I know I can't make it feel as good as my pussy right now, but I'll try to be a good cocksucker for you. Just let me know if this is okay..."

She descended straight down my cock like a sheath. The head hit the very back of her mouth before her lips and tongue even touched it.

The waterworks exploded, but it wasn't from me. Ashley jerked from my tongue and cried around my cock in her mouth. Her ass clenched my fingers, her juices sprinkled out of her pussy. I opened wide to gulp the flavorful cum raining on me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her down. As fun as it was to try and catch every drop with my tongue, I preferred not to waste any. Closing my mouth over her nether lips, I drank her fluids directly.

Her orgasm ended sooner than I would have liked. She let out a lengthy moan as she withdrew from my rigid member. "See how hot I am? I came from just having your cock in my mouth."

I licked the last of her sweetness and extracted my fingers from her chute. Ashley fumbled off me, her bunny slippers near my head. I caressed the entirety of her legs, calming her down from her latest high. "Had enough for tonight, babe?"

"No, you haven't came yet. I can't leave you like this." She propped herself up and stroked my cock with the subtlest touch.

I was more than content with calling it a night, but if she wanted to take care of my erection, I wouldn't deny her the opportunity. Ashley kept her focus on the three inches that appeared over her hand. She was precise in her movements: her thumb gently lathered precum over the sensitive head; her forefinger traced the vein that spiraled around my shaft; her eyes were keen on the glowing red knob she pointed to herself. It was as though she was sizing me up for the first time, except she did it with more attention than her actual first time.

"Bry, lie down for me and don't move."

"Um, I'm already lying down."

"I mean for what I'm about to do next. Just don't move, okay? Let me take it slowly, at my pace."

"Okay..." Her soft tone had me curious as to what she wanted to do next.

Ashley swung her leg across my stomach and squatted over me, putting her left hand on my chest to support herself. Looking over her shoulder, she grabbed my cock in her other hand and pointed it straight up.

Instantly my eyes magnified, my jaw dropped. There was no way I was really seeing this.

A dream. That's what this was, a surreal, magnificent dream. I had fallen asleep beside my naked sister and now I was dreaming she was easing herself down; dreaming her shaking hand was guiding me to her entrance; dreaming my cock clumsily bumped into the membrane separating her anus and her pussy.

Wait a minute, this couldn't have been a dream. I felt that. I felt her body, her moisture. And her hands. How did I not feel her burning touch sooner? This wasn't a dream, this was really happening.

She winced, her lower lip hidden beneath her teeth, her hazel orbs hidden beneath her eyelids. Our organs were barely making any contact yet she looked to be in more pain than any amount of fingers inside her rear. Whimpering profusely, she lowered herself onto me with the grace of a baby taking her first step.

I held my breath as my cock pushed into her tight hole. It stretched open for me, allowing the first inch of my cock to enter my sister.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, feeling, and doing. To think that I had wanted to go to sleep! No siree, sleep was the last thing on my mind now. I was finally inside my sister... inside my sister's asshole.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "you're fucking me. Your cock is fucking me. You're fucking my ass."

Fucking was probably too strong a word to describe what we were doing. Ashley was as steady as a statue as she grew accustomed to the feeling of my cock inside of her butt.

"Oh jeez, Ash, you're so tight," I exhaled. "This is... this is amazing."

If it felt this amazing with just the first inch inside of her, what would it have felt like with the whole thing? Fortunately I didn't have to wonder for long as she descended down my shaft. Slowly, strenuously, my cock disappeared inside of her. The warm, constricting pressure of her butt was immense; it felt as thought she could have snapped my cock in two, like a twig in the hands of a wrestler.

Ashley squealed as her butt bottomed out on my thighs. She meditated on top of me, her anus conforming to the shape of my cock. Hands on my abs, she gradually pushed herself upward. The strong tension coaxed my precum into her bowel. She dropped back down to the hilt, almost rubbing the skin off my cock.

"Oooh, ow, ow, ow," she sobbed. "Too fast, I shouldn't have done that."

I laughed sparingly. Maybe it was a little mean to poke fun, but with my baby girl sitting on my cock, nothing could have brought me down from cloud nine. "Do you want me to hold you up?"

"Give me a minute to get used to this. I've never had anything in my ass before tonight and now I have your prick up there." She moved halfway up and slid down gentler than before. "Holy fuck, how can pornstars stick ten inch dildos up their asses?"

I didn't think I'd ever heard Ashley mention "pornstars" and "dildos" before, much less in the same sentence. "What do you know about that subject?" I playfully inquired.

Keeping with her gentle descents, she seemed to have found a comfortable pace and rode me in what looked like slow-motion. "I've watched my fair share of porn on my laptop."

This was one subject I had some knowledge on. "What type of stuff do you watch?"

"The good stuff," she squeaked, dropping down fast. "Oooh, ow, not ready for that yet."

Holding Ashley's waist, I tickled her silky smooth skin on the upstrokes. "Define 'good stuff' for me."

A small smile hinted on her lips. "The girl scenes. Solo with big toys."

It was so bizarre talking to my sweet little angel about porn while she impaled herself on my cock. Though she had professed she masturbated, I had no details on how she went about the deed. "Do you have any toys I don't know of?"

With every change of vertical direction, her face altered into a new visage while her head tilted at a new angle. "No... if I did, my ass wouldn't be so damn tight. God, your cock is thick."

I wasn't very into religion, but good Lord it was miracle I didn't cum yet. "With the way you give oral and talk sometimes, I figured you'd be into the raunchier scenes."

She smirked. "You really like talking about sex."

"You might now a thing or two about physics, but I know a few more about porn."

"Yet this is a new experience for you, and for me."

"Knowing isn't quite the same as doing," I admitted.

"Well, I'm happy I'm your first."

"I'm happy you're my first too."

"And I'm also happy you're my first."

"I'm happy I'm your first too."

By taking her mind off the physical, Ashley was able to ride me faster without having to feel the uneasiness of anal entry. Her ass was now molded around my member, and she ardently increased her pace.

In perfect cadence we shared our first taste of sex. Never could I have predicted my introduction to the world of carnality be through the backdoor. Then again many things hadn't been what I expected this past week. Day after day something had happened that would change my whole outlook on life, love, my sister, and our future together. I eagerly awaited whatever else would come our way.

"Bry," she gently called, "what are you thinking about right now?"

"You, us, how much I love you and how insanely lucky I am to have been blessed with such a beautiful and sexy sister. And how fricking amazing this feels. What about you?"

There was no sign of discomfort in the way she seductively grinned at me. "I'm thinking... I need a good, hard fuck right now."

"I think I can help you with that." I bent my knees into the air behind her and held her firmly in my hands.

Ashley pushed up until only the crown of my cock was inside her. "Want me to count it down?"

"Three..."

"That was supposed to be a joke."

"Two," I laughed.

She let out a comical, exaggerated sigh. "One."

Zero.

It was deja vu all over again--almost. I pulled her ass to me while I bucked my hips. Our bodies slapped together with the sound of a firecracker igniting. Just as our flesh made contact, we separated, only to crash into each other with more intensity than the last.

Up and down, up and down, Ashley bounced in those two directions continuously. Her nipples drew tiny circles in the air, her blonde hair bobbed over her face. On the upstrokes her eyes would be shrouded by her golden bangs; on the downstroke they would be visible through thin strands of hair.

My sister mumbled inaudibly as my cock impaled her. She moved her right hand from my stomach to her loins, rubbing her protruding clit. I mimicked her gesture by moving a hand to her steamy pussy. I spread her outer lips apart with my index and middle fingers between them. Even in the midst of our fucking, I could see the dark tunnel leading to her womb.