Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

I slid my thumb between her lips. "You have quite the oral fixation."

She nibbled on my finger. "That's one way to put it."

"Is there any other way?"

"No, not really," she giggled. "I'm obsessed with sucking cock the same way you're obsessed with eating pussy."

"I only do it because you kindly ask me to. Otherwise I'd be content with spending hours in front of my computer like you say I do."

"That's so cruel," Ashley pouted. "Didn't you say you want to put your pussy eating skill to use more often? Why would you want to deny the world of such a valuable art?"

"For the same reason you're denying me a first-rate blowjob."

She pushed my thumb out of her mouth with her tongue. "Okay, yum-yum time. Enough talk, more cock."

I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous she sounded.

Ashley laughed too. It was cheery and lively, much different than the laughs for when things get steamy. Not to say I preferred one over the other; I was just happy knowing she was in a good mood.

I waited for her glee to end before steeling my nerves. There was an important matter that had to be addressed, and it involved the cock I was pushing into her mouth. As soon as I was fully embedded, her hands sought their proper spots. Her right hand went straight to her pussy. Her left hand went beneath her shirt.

Continuing with my swaying motion, I reached down and grabbed the hand mauling her breast. "You really like touching yourself."

She pushed me away from her mouth with her right hand. "If you look as hot as I do, wouldn't you do the same?"

A person would have to be blind not to be able to see how hot my sister was, but it was a rarity for her to acknowledge it so candidly. "If I look as hot as you do, I wouldn't bother wearing clothes."

Ashley smirked. "What's stopping you?"

I took the hint and lifted off my shirt. The cool air sent a chilling rush of adrenaline through my naked body. "There. Happy now?"

"Yes, very happy. You are one hot guy."

"Ash, I have to be honest with you."

"What's up, Tiger?"

"It is very weird talking to you while you're upside-down."

"It won't be so weird once you fill my mouth with your hard cock."

With a sudden thrust, I shoved the bulbous head back in her throat. My attempt to startle her failed as she took the whole length in one motion again. "Damn, you're getting really good at that." She mumbled something that sounded like "hank fu."

As I reveled in the sensational warmth, I groped at her breasts with two eager hands. She still had her left hand under her top and it moved with just as much eagerness. I squeezed and rubbed each tit, using my thumbs to press her erect nipples into her flesh. She moaned around my cock. A river of spit seeped out the sides of her mouth.

Ashley fastened her soft lips. I wasn't moving my hips too hurriedly but the slick friction she created was extraordinary. My cock sawed in and out with the greatest of ease. Each plunge made a squishing noise louder than the last. At first I thought she was gagging. That was until I saw her right hand pawing at her clit and the feminine juices that coated her fingers.

After a few more steady pumps, Ashley pushed me away with the hand that had been playing with her breasts. I couldn't utter a word before she turned her head and spat a glob of saliva to the floor.

"Fuck, you go in deep," she heaved. Seizing my cock, she pulled me back into her mouth. I was a little worried about the possibility of her spit staining the carpet, but if worse came to worse, at least I knew how to clean it.

With her hand out of my way of her tits, I was able to roll up her shirt. Her nipples and lightly colored areolas popped into view. I traced my forefingers along the curvature of each hill. Her skin, pink from our abusive hands, was velvety smooth. "Braless," I simply said.

Her left hand tapped my outer thigh. I took it as a sign to unclog her throat by pulling my cock out. Again, she turned her head and spat another mouthful of saliva. Some of it drooled down her cheek instead of hitting the carpet. "Yup. Have you noticed I changed clothes after Natalia and I left your room?"

It was pretty easy to notice considering she had changed from a tank top to a t-shirt. "Yeah, of course. I'm always paying attention to what you wear. Or what you don't wear." A thought dawned on me as I wiped the bubbly string on the side of her face. "Wait a minute, you changed clothes, braless, with Nat in the same room?"

"Mm-hmm. Have you noticed she also changed her shirt?"

"I have. She was wearing one of yours."

"Oh, very observant. But did you know she was braless too?"

"That I did not know..."

Putting two and two together, another thought dawned on me. My sister and her friend had changed clothes in the same room together, both sans bra. All while I went to grab some sodas. I'd even passed Ashley's bedroom on the way to the kitchen. To think that at one point, I was ten feet away from a couplet of topless beauties.

Ashley interrupted my daydream. "Do you wish I had bigger boobs?"

"W-what?" The question almost knocked me backwards onto the living room table. "Why are you asking me that?"

"My boobs are the smallest of all my friends. Didn't you notice how much tighter my shirt looks on Natalia?"

"Sis, don't talk about yourself like that. You easily make up for it everywhere else."

"See, you're admitting I have small boobs."

I smacked my palm into my forehead. "That's not what I meant! Your breasts are perfect the way they are. I don't want to look at or even think about any other pair of breasts. Yours fill my hand perfectly when I squeeze them and my mouth when I suck them and they..." Ashley flashed me the biggest, most mischievous smile. "Why do you find it so amusing to torment me like that?"

"You look the cutest when you're flustered."

I didn't know whether I should have been fuming or blushing. "Well, I think you look the cutest when you have a face full of dick and hands all over your boobs." Planting my hands on her breasts, I rammed my cock between her lips. Venting my frustration through a blowjob was much healthier than throwing a hissy-fit.

Part of my frustration came from the string of verbal interruptions. As much as I loved hearing her voice and seeing her face beam in delight, my pressure to cum kept dropping whenever she pushed me away. Maybe she did that on purpose to prolong our fun. If so, it was working because I had to have been standing there for at least fifteen minutes.

My legs were beginning to tire from having stayed spread for so long. It didn't help that she was sucking the life out of me until my forehead was perspiring. With a primitive grunt, I fell forward onto the couch, my arms outstretched. I caught myself on the backrest before I crashed face first into her pussy.

Ashley's puffy mound looked so inviting. The fingers that were hard at work on her clit were noticeably wetter, the smell of her juices noticeably stronger. I could taste her sweetness in the air. It was impossible for me to not lean in and lick her delicate fingers.

The minx filled my mouth with all but her thumb. I sucked on her fingers the way she was sucking on my cock in her mouth: loud, hard, and messily. I slobbered all over her fingers, ignoring the fluids dripping down my chin.

When the taste of her arousal had diminished from her fingers, I ripped her hand from my mouth. I attacked her pussy with my tongue, dipping right into her opening. Ashley shrieked but her cry came out muzzled. I pinched her engorged clit between my thumb and forefinger, wiggling it back and forth.

A pair of hands slapped down on my ass. They shoved me forward until I was lodged into her throat. Those same hands moved to my outer thighs and shoved me away. Over and over, they pumped me in and out of my sister's mouth.

Regaining my composure, I rocked my hips on my own accord. Her hands stayed on my ass and kneaded my cheeks. The new sensation had me going haywire. I waggled my head as I devoured her pussy.

If the sight of me giving Ashley oral from behind the couch was shocking, then our slanted sixty-nine would have been enough to give an athlete a heart attack. The only clothing between us was the shirt rolled up her chest., and our moans and grunts could be heard from anywhere in the house.

I mumbled into her pussy. "I'm getting close."

Keeping one hand on my ass, she pushed me away with the other. My cock flopped out of her mouth. She fisted my shaft and dragged it over her face. I felt my balls being inhaled into her mouth as she stroked me. The hand on my ass moved toward my crack. In a final act of debauchery, Ashley probed a finger into my anus.

I erupted in her hand, the first blast of cum set off like a cannon. My cock quickly recharged and a second and third spurted in rapid-fire succession. Her tongue was unrelenting on my nuts as I fired shot after shot of sperm. Meanwhile my own tongue was unrelenting on her pussy as she quivered in yet another orgasm.

Ashley's finger repeatedly plunged into my asshole. Each insertion had my body pulsating as if jolted with a thousand watts. A series of blasts continued to surge from my cock, undoubtedly coating my sister in thick cum the way her pussy was coating my face with her fluids.

We remained in our sticky embrace for another minute. My cock had stopped trembling long before but I was enjoying the ministrations on my balls too much to move away. I was also too busy running laps around her pussy with my tongue, licking up what I could of her heavenly honey.

Ashley pulled my nuts out of her mouth and her finger from my anus. It felt like her whole finger had been inside of me, but it had really been just half of her pinky. I stepped back and almost collapsed from total exhaustion.

Upon seeing my sister's condition, my jaw didn't just suddenly hit the ground. It crashed into the ground and shattered into a million pieces. Ashley was completely covered in cum.

"What?" she asked, running her fingers in circles around her snow-capped nipples. Her face, though cum-less, was soiled by the large wad of saliva over her cheeks and nose. One thick strand had reached her hair.

"Oh man, I need to sit down." I tumbled beside her onto the couch.

She shimmied up the couch so her head lay flat on the cushion. "How do I look?"

I stared down at my once angelic sibling. "Like a sexy, dirty, cum-addicted nymphet."

"Oooh, sounds like the perfect way to describe me." Ashley scooped up a thick glob of sperm from between her breasts. Holding her fingers over her mouth, she let the cream drip onto her extended tongue. She swallowed with a satisfied smile. "Mmm, yum-yum time indeed."

I watched her consume a couple more white blotches from her breasts before gathering the strength to seek my clothes. I bothered to only step into my boxers. I used my shirt as a substitute towel for her face.

I surveyed the rest of her pale body. The amount of cum covering her was astonishing. There was enough of the gooey substance for Ashley to draw circles with all over herself. Most of the goo topped her tits and were running down her sides or were pooled in the middle of her sternum. The rest had been sprayed haphazardly across her navel, except for the couple of droplets absorbed by her shirt.

Ashley normally took great pleasure in eating my cum, but that afternoon she left the majority of it alone. She may have enjoyed the imagery of cum on her body as much as I did. She looked up at me with her clear hazel eyes. "Can you help me down from here?"

I slid my hands beneath her shoulders and pulled her to me so her head was on my lap. I leaned to the side and lowered her legs to the opposite side of the couch. "Is this okay?"

"Works for me. You're turning into such a stud now. It's amazing seeing how much stronger you've gotten."

We exchanged loving smiles. I said it plenty of times already but my sister really did have the most beautiful face. It wasn't post-orgasm hormones affecting my perception either. She really did look stunning with the sunlight shining on us through our living room window.

I fondled her small left hand. "Ashley, I want to apologize for last night. I didn't say all that I should have said." She quietly stared at me, probably wondering what I was referring to. "I took the easy way out when I said what other people don't know about us can't hurt them. I said that because I was afraid of facing the reality of the situation. Whether people know the truth or not, what we're doing isn't going to affect only us. It's going to affect everyone in our lives. In a way, I think it already has."

"I believe that too," Ashley said, "and it's not going to get any easier to hide what we have. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to throw it out in the open and have people decide on their own if they hate us or love us. I don't care what they think about us. You are the most important person to me. I can forget about everyone else as long as I have you."

"But Ash, this is what you were trying to tell me yesterday, that we could be together without having to risk anything. I appreciate it when you say you're willing to risk everything for me, but you and I both know that isn't what you want. And that isn't what I want either. I don't want you to have to give up a big part of your life if I can prevent it. After this morning, I'm starting to think that maybe it's possible for us to be more open with our feelings. It'll still take time, but it's possible. We just have to be natural about it."

"Easier said than done," she sighed.

"Yeah, it is. Sounds like the motto of our lives these days."

Ashley smeared my hand across her sticky chest. "What happened this morning that made you think we can be open with our relationship?"

"Nothing, really. Just did some soul searching while you were away."

She led my hand, now frosted in cum, to her mouth. Her tongue lolled out to lick it clean. "Bry?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Care to take a shower with me?"

* * * Tuesday * * *

"Rise and shine, my little miss ray of sunshine."

Ashley's chestnut eyes slowly opened. "Bry? What are you doing in my bed?"

"You have to wake up in five minutes to get ready for your jog, right? I have a surprise for you." I hoisted a tray from beside her bed. "A delicious breakfast to start the day."

Ashley was now wide awake. "Oh my... Brian, I can't believe it. This looks fantastic. Thank you so much."

I settled the tray over her lap and sat in front of her. "It was nothing but a pleasure to cook for you. French toast is pretty easy to make and so are scrambled eggs. Although I hope you don't mind that I microwaved the sausages."

"Of course I don't mind. Wow, I still can't believe you did this for me. What time did you wake up?"

"About an hour ago. I wasn't sure how long it'd take me to cook this stuff so I wanted extra time in case I screwed up."

"If I knew you were going to do this for me, I wouldn't have kept you up so late last night."

Flashbacks of me eating her pussy for two hours the previous evening looped through my head. I ate her while she was at her desk instant messaging her friends. I ate her again while she was trying to fold her laundry. I ate her a third time in the bathroom while she was brushing her teeth. By the time I was eating her pussy for her sixth orgasm under her blanket, she was begging me to stop because her clit was so sensitive. I would have stopped, too, if it weren't her hands holding my head in place.

"If you knew ahead of time, then this wouldn't be a surprise. Come on, eat up. Tell me what you think."

My sister, radiant even after having just woken up, cut into a thick slice of syrupy toast and took a large bite of it. "Mmm, this tastes so delicious. Have you tried it yourself?"

"A little bit, but I was so preoccupied with making an edible breakfast for you that I only had the chance to nibble on the bread crust."

She raised a forkful of toast to my mouth. "Then help me finish this. You made way more than I can eat on my own."

I wasn't sure why I thought Ashley would be able to eat six slices by herself. Guess I got carried away when the first two didn't burn to a crisp. Chomping down on my own cooking, I was pleasantly surprised the food had the taste to go with the good looks. I don't want to sound boastful but it was some mighty fine French toast. Not bad for my first time.

"Sis, I have another surprise." I stood beside her bed and posed with my hands on my hips.

Her eyes traveled up and down my figure. "You're dressed," she noticed.

I had on a gray cotton shirt, black running shorts, and a rarely-worn pair of sports sneakers. "It sounded like you and your friends had a lot of fun yesterday so I figured maybe I can join you girls today. If all of you wouldn't mind having me."

Her silverware dropped to her plate as she clapped her hands over her mouth. "Bry, you're going to make a girl cry. We'd love to have you join us."

"All righty then, I hope I can keep up with you ladies. The most I've jogged in recent months was from my bed to the bathroom."

"Don't worry, you'll do fine."

After Ashley and I had finished consuming her scrumptious breakfast, she shooed me out of her room to get ready for her new fitness routine. I was in the kitchen washing dishes when a pair of hands closed over my eyes.

"Guess who," a voice playfully asked.

"Good morning, Nikky. How did you get so tall overnight?"

Ashley pinched my cheeks. "Very funny, mister. Need help with the dishes?"

"Nope, this is the last one." I dried the final plate and placed it in on the dish rack. "What time are your friends supposed to arrive?"

The doorbell rang as if to answer my question. "Right about now," Ashley cleverly deduced.

I followed her into the living room and stood to the side as she turned the knob. The door barely cracked open before I could hear her friends shouting, "Hi Ashy!"

"Good morning, girls. I hope you don't mind if I bring a guest along."

Alyson, an extremely attractive blonde much like my sister, peered into the house. Lillian, the brunette mastermind behind the workout session, peered alongside her. Together they exclaimed, "Brian!"

Bowing my head wasn't enough to hide my reddening cheeks from the girls. "Hi ladies. Great to see you again so soon. Is it okay if I tag along?"

"Yeah, totally," Lillian said. "The more the merrier. Natty has a dentist appointment today so you can take her place."

"Shall we get started?" Ashley suggested.

"Yep, let's hightail it out of here."

Trailing shortly behind the girls as we left the house, I stared at their marvelous backsides as they jogged alongside each other. Ashley was wearing brightly-colored shorts like the one she wore the day before; Lillian had on stretch pants that were loose around the legs but tight around the buttocks, like something a person would wear for yoga; and Alyson was dressed in an airy skirt that ended high above her knees. As for their tops, they wore a stylish mix of sleeveless shirts that showed off a generous amount of skin on their shoulders and backs.

A couple minutes into the jog, Ashley turned her head to check if I wasn't falling too far behind. Though I was beginning to feel the burn, it would have taken three hundred Spartans to slow me down from chasing the three butts and six long legs in front of me. I was far from athletic but I did have pretty good endurance. I simply gave my sister a thumb's up to let her know I was okay.

We soon approached the neighborhood park. It was a nice change of scenery jogging under the shade of trees as we made laps around the lake in the middle of the park. There were a few other joggers and bikers who passed us on the way to a trail at the rear, but for the most part the four of us were alone to do as we please.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers