Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

I quickly let go of her head. Ashley bobbed forward, swallowing the rest of my cock. By then it was too late. My cum had stopped spurting out and it was dripping off her chin, landing on her chest. She pulled back and gripped the base of my shaft. The tip bounced on her tongue as she stroked me to coax out any leftover sperm. A pearly smile stretched across her face. Having the bubbly cream all over her mouth didn't bother her at all. Her tongue licked around my phallus to clean it off.

Satisfied I was drained, Ashley tried to stand up, but my hands on her shoulders prevented her from doing so. She saw my crooked grin and gave me a funny look as I nudged down on her shoulders. At first she didn't do anything, but when I nudged again a little harder, she grinned and dropped to a squatting position. Wrapping her hands around my shaft, her agile tongue lapped the rounded tip of my rock-hard dick, setting me up for a second blowjob.

The first orgasm, as great as it felt, happened way too quickly compared to my recent standards. I was in need of more oral stimulation, and I couldn't wait until we got home to have more of it. I petted my sister's soft hair and enjoyed the wonderful sensations she was giving me with her mouth, tongue, and lips.

"Good girl. Show me how much you love giving blowjobs. Turns you on, doesn't it? Giving your brother a blowjob in lingerie that isn't even yours."

She hummed "mm-hmm" as she scooped up my cum from her chin using my cock head. White droplets fell onto her tongue as she held the tip above her mouth.

"Suck it, babe. You can have more cum when I blow in your mouth again."

The prospect of more sperm inspired Ashley to wrap her lips around my shaft. She sucked on my cock, drawing me in deeper and deeper until the head was in her throat.

"Oh god, that's good. You're just not a great cock-sucker. You're a great deep-throater."

Ashley spat out my rod. It was completely bathed in her saliva. "Just shut up and fuck my mouth."

It was the first thing she said to me since entering the dressing room. I smiled as I jerked my hips, plowing my cock through her slick lips. She straightened up a little and shoved her mouth down my entire length, the bulb scraping the back of her throat. The dirty look in her eyes told me how badly she craved this.

My cock grew harder and bigger inside of her. I felt her shaking as she kept her nose pressed against my pants. I tried moving my hips back but Ashley moved forward with me. She coughed around my prick, spitting tiny droplets of saliva.

I groaned when she finally pulled her head away. Her eyes were rimmed with the signs of tears and her chest heaved greatly for air. I tilted her chin up, getting my fingers sticky with drool by doing so. I gave her a moment to regain her breath, then rammed my cock into her mouth, pushing until I was stuck in her throat.

Ashley allowed me to use her mouth for my greedy pleasure, supplying only the wetness I needed to make entrance as smooth as possible. My hips rocked at a sweltering pace, faster than I had intended, but with the only person who could stop me slurping louder on my cock, I let myself go to the incredible feeling.

I tossed my head back and groaned again. I couldn't care less if anyone heard my primal cries of passion. This blowjob was just too fucking amazing.

It was at the instant I finally took my eyes of my sister that I noticed the mirror behind her. Our reflection gave me an alternate view of the lewdness going on in the small room.

I could see my right hand on the back of Ashley's head, guiding her swaying motions as she sucked me off. Her golden blonde hair was draped over the fishnet crisscrossing her back. Her knees were spread out to the side with her hands holding them apart. The bottom curves of her ass cheeks were peeking out from beneath her tiny skirt. Below that were her heels at the apex of four inch stilettos.

Ashley would definitely get a kick out of seeing herself dressed so wantonly. That's what I assumed, anyway. I supported her head in both of my hands and sidestepped to my right. Her head rotated with me until she realized it would be easier to turn her whole body instead. With the mirror directly to my right and directly to her left, I turned Ashley's head a little more. My cock made a huge lump in her left cheek as she stared at her reflection.

"You look good with a cock in your mouth," I said, moving my hands away so she could get an unobstructed view.

Ashley was entranced. Seeing her suck my cock wasn't a new experience for me, but it was for her. She worried less about giving a proper blowjob and more about creating the sexiest poses for an invisible cameraman. She slowly worked her tongue below my shaft, sliding it back and forth along the underside. She kissed the head with her feathery, pursed lips. She teased the side of my veiny cock like she was playing the harmonica. Every time she reposed for another snapshot, she kept her eyes deadlocked on her own in the mirror. My sister was lusting for the nymph staring back at her.

"Have you ever imagined yourself like this," I pressed, hoping to tap into her deepest sexual fantasies. "Your mouth stuffed with your brother's hard cock. Your mouth used as his cum receptacle even when we're out of the house." I gently patted the top of her head, putting my hand back into the picture. I wasn't going to let her forget who she was supposed to be pleasuring. "Look at how you're dressed. You look like a hooker. A whore. A tramp. A cum-loving slut."

Being able to say those things about the girl I love more than life itself and getting away with it was phenomenally arousing. I could see why she enjoys dirty talk.

Despite my motivation, I couldn't provoke Ashley into blowing me. She was just too consumed with the surreal sight of herself tasting a long, hard cock. It could also have been the sight of her fuckable body in racy lingerie that stole her attention. And it also could have been the juxtaposition of a fully-clothed male with his cock in his barely-clothed sister's mouth that warped her mind. Ashley had such a vivid imagination when it came to her fantasies that the smallest detail could excite her beyond all belief.

She looked up at my reflection and spoke to me through the mirror. "Do you really think I'm a slut?"

"Biggest slut I know." Not that I knew of any others.

Ashley rubbed my wet cock all over her cheeks. "I'm not just any regular, trashy slut. I'm a cum-loving slut."

"No one loves cum more than you do."

She smacked herself with my cock, hurting me a little in the process. "I'm your cum-loving, slut-sister."

"Mine and mine alone."

Ashley looked up at me directly, her face glistening with spit. She suddenly went timid. "Then why don't you treat me like one?"

All this time I thought I had been treating her like a slut. So that was her game. I was ready to play, and so was she. Ashley took her hands off my cock and placed them on my buttocks, steadying herself for the onslaught that was about to come. I drove my cock into her open mouth like a battering ram, breaking through the entrance to her throat.

Fuck, it felt amazing. As crude as I was, her mouth accommodated me without any mishap. There was no greater sensation than thrusting into an orifice that feared no cock. I could have been packing a weapon twice as large and she still would have devoured it like it was a gummy worm. My sister was too unreal.

And fuck, was she horny. She was helping me demolish her overstretched windpipe by yanking my ass toward her face. Even if I was opposed to the notion of treating my cherished sibling like a slut who missed her morning face-fuck, she was gruffly coercing me into doing the nasty deed.

And holy fuck, Ashley wasn't just horny. She was possessed by the most obscene and damn sexiest succubus to seduce mankind. She buried my cock deep in her throat and licked the front of my underwear before wrenching the obtrusion out of her mouth and hawking a gigantic spit-wad on it.

She almost got some on my clothes. "You're going to get my pants wet if you aren't careful," I hinted.

Ashley grabbed onto my back pockets and tore my pants halfway down my thighs. Just because she was sucking cock like it was the only thing she had been trained to do didn't mean her brain was numb to my concerns. She hawked another wad onto my slab of meat, getting some on my underwear, and smeared the goop around with her right hand.

Her left hand crept lower to my scrotum. Ashley felt up the orbs still shrouded by a cotton veil. As she stroked and fondled, I pried apart the opening to my underwear. She roughly pulled out my heavy testicles, stuffing them in her mouth like they were a couple of gumballs. The blender that was her mouth and tongue swirled the enlarged sack around, bathing them in sticky warmth.

A dollop of precum dripped from my knob and onto her nose, right between the eyes. My sister wiped the blotch away with her forefinger and licked the salty goodness. "Mm-mmm. Ready to pop, Tiger? Ready to pop inside your slut's mouth? Because I'm ready for it. I'm going to drain these fat balls of yours of every drop. All that cum is going to go straight down my throat and into my stomach. Fuck, having a tummy full of jizz makes me so hot."

I wanted to see just how hot Ashley was for myself. I reached down to her chest and groped at her tits. Her nipples were like bullets trying to burst through her pretty bra. I poked my thumbs through the fishnet and tugged the white cups down, revealing her breasts.

Ashley watched me toy with her ripe tits. They had to be B-cups. A's wouldn't allow me to get such a nice handful of those luscious mounds. She moaned continually as I thumbed her nipples in small circles. Her reaction was so predictable.

"You are hot," I told my sister. "Why don't you get back to sucking my cock now. You do want a tummy full of jizz, don't you?"

"I want it bad," she purred, taking my sinewy penis into her yielding mouth. Ashley made up for the lost minute her mouth was cock-less by sucking my phallus until her cheeks caved in. She was sucking with so much energy it felt like my eyes were being sucked into their sockets. Those lungs of hers packed one hell of a punch, that's for sure. Would it be weird to say they were her third best feature next to her face and ass?

Ashley pulled my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. Sucking that hard on a mouthful of solid muscle meant less intake of air for her nuclear-powered lungs. She panted heatedly, "What does it take to make you blow? Isn't your slutty cock-sucker doing a good job?"

There was nothing she could do to improve the blowjob besides cloning herself so I would have two mouths pleasuring me. The closest I'd ever get to having doubles of my sister would be through smoke and mirrors, one of which was currently available to me. I glanced at her reflection, getting a side view of her thin body and my dick bouncing on her lips, then glanced back to her face staring up at me. I would rather watch Ashley showcase her techniques firsthand.

"You're doing an excellent job," I said, letting go of her chest and holding my penile missile. "But let me show you how I want it done." I guided my stiff organ past her lips, and bobbed her head on it with my other hand. Her jaw stayed agape, letting me reach her limit with every push. Ashley made these lewd quacking sounds as my cock struck the back of her humid mouth.

I sped up my pace in calculated intervals. I made sure my mistress could handle my lively penetrations before kicking things up a notch. We had been in the dressing room for quite a while, and it was only a matter of time before a certain redhead noticed my and Ashley's disappearance, if she hadn't already. There was no way of knowing what was going on outside. I couldn't hear anything but slurps and moans coming from crotch-level.

I wondered if that was also the case for anyone who happened to be in the palatial dressing area or one of the other rooms. On the other side of the wall could have been a women stripping down to her bra and panties, hearing every sordid sound effect of Ashley's face being fucked to oblivion. Sort of like an x-rated radio show.

I yanked my sister's head into my groin with a loud, bearish grunt. Might as well give our listeners a memorable production while I had the benefit of anonymity. "Fuck, babe, I feel it coming. Swallow my cock. I want to shoot off deep inside your dirty mouth. Is that what you want?"

Ashley nodded up and down wildly as I controlled her head forward and back. She had been teetering on her heels the entire time we'd been in the dressing room, and my hectic motions finally made her topple backwards. Her mouth flew off my cock. Her arms went behind her back. She braced herself using her hands. With a harsh cough, a glob of spit splattered onto her chest. Instead of aiding her back to her squatting position, I tugged my pants up as I stepped closer and rammed my cock into her mouth, forcing her to stay on her hands and heels.

The elevation I had over my sister gave me the advantage I needed to really fuck her throat. I wasn't slamming my cock forward into her mouth anymore. I was slamming down like a jackhammer.

I pulled her from my crotch and turned her head to the mirror. A web of saliva bridged her mouth to my cock. I waited for Ashley to establish eye contact with her inner slut. "Look at that, babe. Look at that slut on all fours. Her face covered with spit. Her eyes pink from the brutal face-fucking she's getting. She knows how to be a good slut."

Ashley slurped up the saliva on her chin like spaghetti. "That slut isn't getting what she deserves. Where's her mouthful of cum?"

I violently shoved my cock between her lips. "Keep fucking my cock with your pretty face and you'll get your cum."

It took a scant minute of me in a hunchback stance to feel a familiar swelling escalate to a detonation. My sister was such a brave slut the way she fearlessly choked on my cock. It was time to let it all out and give her what she deserved. I held her still as I came deep inside her mouth.

Ashley made no attempt to swallow. She gurgled on my thick jizz, relishing the hot load, wanting to show me the mouthful of cum. My throbbing cock didn't make it easy for her to show off. I kept dipping it into the rising pool of sperm, splashing the white goo onto her lips. The creamy spunk rivered down both sides of her cheeks and wetted my hands.

Once my pipe stopped leaking, I withdrew from her mouth. A mixture of my sticky cum and her viscous spit drooled obscenely down her face. Ashley lightly gripped my wrists and guided my hands to her mouth, using them to scoop in the overflowing concoction. She swallowed what was in her mouth and licked what was on my hands.

Between taste samples, she dreamily muttered, "Now that's what how you treat a cum-loving slut."

I knelt down, not in front of my slut, but my sexually adventurous sister. Her copious saliva made it seem like I came more than I really did. There was fluid on her lower jaw, neck, and, "Dang, there's some on the collar too."

Ashley flicked her tussled hair to the side and unclasped the spiky accessory. She held the leather strip up by one end to observe the goop on it. "For the only person in here who isn't dressed like a pornstar, you sure as hell cum like one."

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

My curious sister closely examined both sides of the collar, and touched the pointy end of one of the spikes to test its sharpness. Deeming it safe enough not to accidentally puncture herself with, she licked the metal spikes clean of the residue cum.

I found myself chuckling unabashedly. "You'll lick that stuff off just about anything."

Grinning, she replied, "It's not like I can leave your cum on it for the next woman to wear."

"Why don't you just buy it?"

Ashley thought it about it for a moment and merely shrugged. "Can you hand me my purse? It's hiding under that pile on the bench."

I fetched her designer pouch from a mountain of unmentionables and handed it over. Ashley pulled out some tissues to wipe the excess cum on her face and body with. Boy, was there a lot of excess cum. She had to go through her entire reserve of tissues to make herself decent for public appearance.

"We should probably get out of here," I suggested, buttoning my pants.

Ashley looked a little sad sifting through the remaining underwear. Two more servings of cum couldn't have changed her mood. "Yeah, probably. Too bad I didn't get to try on all of this stuff."

"I like the element of surprise. You can show them off to me at home."

She cheered up some. "There's a coffee shop down the corner. Can you get me an iced cappuccino while I wrap things up here? I need to figure out what I'm going to do with this." Spreading her thighs, Ashley tapped the saturated gusset to her panties.

"Easy. Let me take them off for you."

"I don't think so," Ashley chastised, batting my hand away as I tried to touch her wet undies. "Things are going to snowball from there and we'll never get out of here."

As usual, she was most likely right. I assured, "You'll look great in everything this place has to offer. Just pick whatever you like best, okay?"

"You got it, Tiger." Ashley sloppily kissed me with her cum-slicked lips before ushering me outside with some leftover lingerie.

I stumbled through the curtains to the dressing area, somewhat relieved to see there was no one around. As far as I could tell, the individual rooms were empty too; nothing appeared to have been touched since I whisked Ashley away from the couch. My palpable loneliness gave me a chance to find out what I'd been itching to know for over a week. I dropped the bundle of clothes onto the sofa and picked up the first bra I could get my hands on. I checked the loose label inside a dark blue cup.

34-B.

That knowledge made the chore of putting everything back where they belonged a lot more tolerable. I managed to hang the feminine items onto their respective racks and escape the store without drawing any unwanted attention. There were a couple new customers but the place remained quiet all around.

After buying a caramel blended frappuccino, I waited by my car for my sister to emerge from the store. She came out minutes later carrying a large box and a single shopping bag.

"You look disappointed," Ashley said in regard to my crestfallen expression.

"I was hoping you'd come out with a few more shopping bags."

I know, I know. The last thing I should have done was complain. Instead, I should have been eternally grateful that my gal would go to such great lengths to keep me happy. I had been treated to a private fashion show, incredible oral sex, and the prospect of even more fun when we got home. To ask any more of her would be committing one of the seven deadly sins.

My mood flipped around and I valiantly helped Ashley put away the bag in the backseat. It felt pretty heavy so it must have been stuffed with a lot of skimpy underwear. She swatted my hand when I tried to take the box.

"What's in that one?" I asked.

"It's because of what's in this box that I don't have more bags. It's a special surprise, so no peeking. Got that, mister?"

"Yes, ma'am. No peeking here. Besides skirts, that is." With a swift gesture, I flipped up the back of her skirt to take another look at her naked ass. She chased me around the car until I got tired of running and let her kick my butt.

"I'm hungry," she said, fixing her hair in the overhead passenger mirror. "Can we get some burgers?"

Also in the mood for fast food, I went through the drive-thru of an In-N-Out to grab lunch, not only for Ashley and me, but for the little girl waiting for us at home. The three of us ate together, and after finishing our double cheeseburgers, I dropped Nikky off at her friend's house to enjoy the rest of her afternoon.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers
1...678910...19