Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

Ashley came with, and on the way back to our house, had an interesting idea on how to preoccupy our free time. "Hey Brian, let's wash your car."

"You care about its condition because?"

"Because if I'm going to be driving this hunk of junk around town, I want it to be a clean hunk of junk. Don't you think it'll be fun to wash your car together?"

"Is there anything you don't find fun?"

"I don't find it fun to argue with my big brother about something we both know he's going to say yes to."

I looked over at her triumphant smile. She knew she had me beat. "Okay, fine, I'll help you wash your car. It's the least I can do after you gave me two blowjobs."

Man, oh man, was it scorching hot that afternoon. The driveway was hot enough to make eggs with if I were so inclined to have a midday breakfast. I was wearing surfer shorts, a tank top, and a pair of flip-flops—stuff I wear once or twice a year when I hit the beach—and the heat was still unbearable. Unbeknownst to my sister, who was in the air-conditioned house changing into something more comfortable, I was battling the temptation to spray myself with the garden hose instead of the car.

The rumbling of our garage door startled me out of my train of thought. Accompanied by loud music from a stereo, the rising door slowly revealed Ashley on the other side, starting with her bright orange sandals. I watched her lean legs come into view, ending at her frayed denim skirt. Her cute belly button came next, followed by her bare navel, and then her breasts clad in a red bikini. Her perfect white smile reflected the sunlight, almost blinding me with her brilliance. The sun would pose no problem for my stunning sister, for she had an expensive pair of designer sunglasses to shade her eyes.

"Brian, watch where you put the hose, will you?" she admonished.

I was so stupefied by the sexy goddess standing before me that the hose had slipped from my hand. Luckily there was no one on the sidewalk behind me or else they would have received an unexpected shower. I picked the hose up and re-aimed it at the car as part of a preliminary wash. "You look amazing. Is that the bikini you bought at the mall?"

"Sure is. Today feels like a good day to wear it, don't you think?" One second in the sun and Ashley already needed to wipe her forehead. "Whew, it's hot out here. What do you want me to do first?"

"Hey, it's your idea to wash the car. You're the boss here. You figure it out."

"I'm the boss, huh? Then I order you to wash the car all by yourself while I work on my tan."

She squealed when I pointed the hose at her legs. I chuckled as she grabbed a terrycloth rag from the hood and tossed it at me. Demonstrating my ninja reflexes, I caught it before it could smother my face. "Don't make the guy with the hose angry," I warned.

Ashley realized her predicament and calmed down, but not without sticking her tongue out in one last rebellious act. I let her get away with it as I poured soap into a bucket and soaked the cloth and a few sponges.

We started on the driver's side, lathering the doors, windows, and the roof. I was cautious not to lean into the wet car to reach the top but Ashley showed no hesitation in pressing herself against the sudsy windows. She stood on her toes like a kid reaching for a cookie jar on the highest shelf. When she backed away from the vehicle, her bikini and skirt was wet and foaming with bubbles.

"You don't have to worry about the roof," I said, trying my darnedest not to stare at the two stubs poking through her bikini. "I'm just going to toss the bucket over it when we're done."

"Aww, that's no fun. You do want to have fun, don't you?" she cryptically implied, strutting around to the other side. I adjusted my erection as I followed the back of her bikini strap.

It was more of the same on the passenger side. I didn't do as much washing, mainly because I wanted to watch my sexy sister shake her cute ass. She kept her focus on the job at hand, but I had no doubt she knew I was watching her.

Naturally I wondered if she wore the matching red bikini bottom beneath her jean skirt. The skirt was longer than the one she wore to the lingerie store, and the weak breeze would have no chance in upturning the stiff denim. Unless she bent over, it would require human intervention to unearth the answer. I scooted toward her ass, washing the passenger window as she scrubbed the side mirror. My right hand crept closer, lower, almost at her skirt.

Ashley abruptly turned around. My hand disappeared in a flash.

"Uh-unh, not yet," she taunted, waving a finger back and forth. "You can look later." Ashley went to the front, giggling at having caught me with my hand almost in the cookie jar. I cursed my luck as I made quick work of washing the trunk and rear window. All that remained to be done was water down the car.

Before I could turned the hose on, Ashley yelled at me to put it down. "We're not done yet. Have you forgotten about the wheels?"

If I had the kind of rims that cost an arm and a leg seen on those car makeover shows, maybe I would have paid more attention to them. But on the four year old Camry, I just wanted to spray them with water and save myself the back strain.

"Fine, I'll do it myself," she said. "Finish the hood while I take care of the wheels."

Ashley moved over to the front wheel on the driver's side as I took her place at the hood to scrub it clean. She kept her left hand on the car for support as she bent lower to reach the wheel. Inch by inch, the back of her skirt rose up her legs. The answer to her underwear choice was presented in the most preferable manner. She was indeed wearing the red bikini bottom.

Ashley walked down to the back wheel. I moved over from the hood so I could admire her tight ass. Two minutes of her cleaning the wheel wasn't long enough for me to grovel. She went to the other side, this time facing me with her front. As she bent over, she made sure her long ponytail didn't cover what I wanted to see: the top view of her perky breasts. Because of her sunglasses, I couldn't tell if she was actually watching me stare.

My sister hinted at her awareness when her tongue flirtatiously licked her lips. She bent down to clean the front and final wheel, and in another minute stood back up to scan her handiwork. My eyes were scanning something else entirely.

"Okay, wheels are taken care of," she said. Hands on her hips, Ashley inspected the area that I was supposed to have cleaned. The hood and window were still bubble-free.

"What have you been doing for these past five minutes, Bry? Checking out my ass?" She snatched the soapy rag from my hand, and put her foot on the bumper. "Looks like I'll have to do everything myself."

"What are you're doing?" I exclaimed, finally concerned with the car's well-being.

Ashley stepped up from the bumper, effectively climbing onto the hood of my car, and crawled to the window. I had a clear view of her spectacular ass as she began washing the glass.

"Mind getting me another sponge?" she casually asked, as if it was perfectly normal to wash cars by being on top of them.

I went to retrieve a soaked sponge as she had requested. Ashley was sitting on her knees when I handed it over to her. Since our driveway was elevated at a small angle, it countered the slope of the hood, making it even with the ground. If the car wasn't so slippery, she could have been standing on it without any worry of falling.

The stereo continued to blast away in the garage with an upbeat dance song. Ashley picked up on the feel-good vibes and moved her head to the beat. As with the show she put on for me earlier, her body swayed as she danced atop my car.

I stood squarely behind my sister, checking out her incredible ass. "You are unbelievable, you know that?"

Ashley flipped over, sitting on her butt. Her knees remained bent and spread. It was easy for me to get an upskirt look at her swimwear. She leaned back against the window.

"Is it getting hot out or is just me?" she asked teasingly. "This water is pretty cold. It would feel so good to have it run down my hot little body."

It was getting hot, all right, and it wasn't because of the sun.

Ashley raised her hands into the sky. Her fingers contracted around the sponge, squeezing out a rainstorm onto her chest. The bubbly water cascaded down her tits and stomach, dousing her skirt. Her back arched off the glass as the refreshing coolness washed over her body.

"Oooh, I was right. This cold water does feel so good. It's getting me a little excited. Just look at how hard my nipples are. They're going to poke holes through my new bikini. But all the water in this tiny sponge isn't enough to cool me down. I need more. A lot more. Maybe you can help me with my problem?" Ashley threw her dry sponge away. It landed by the hose. I knew just the thing to cool her down with.

I turned the hose nozzle to make the harsh stream a gentle spray, and aimed it at my hot and horny sister. Her head craned back as the cold water washed away the bubbles on her body and the vehicle she sat on.

In the two years I had lived in the neighborhood, I hadn't spent enough time outdoors to see if my neighbors go through any daily rituals. That afternoon, I learned the married couple across the street likes to walk their dog beneath the sweltering sun at approximately one o'clock every weekday. The confused look on the old man's face when he saw me hosing down a teenage girl on top of my car was one I'd never forget. The wife wasn't nearly as astute to her surroundings as her husband, and the couple went on with their routine.

I wore the silliest smile as I worked my way around the car. That was reason I was outside in the driveway, after all. Ashley was waiting for me to help her down when I returned to the hood. The caution I had exercised in staying dry was all for naught. The front of my tank top and shorts got drenched as I carried her onto safe ground.

"Almost done," she said, heading into the garage. "We just need to dry your car so it won't get any water spots." A large towel flew my way.

"We" ended up being just me. While I made another lap around my car in broad daylight to dry it, Ashley was busy drying herself in the shaded garage. But considering how much work she had already put into washing the car, I had no right to complain.

My beach-ready sibling lifted her sunglasses from her dainty nose, resting them above her forehead. "Good job. This car looks clean enough to take a girl out on a date with."

"So that's your real motive. You could have just said that instead of calling my car a hunk of junk."

Ashley came closer, slowly, seductively, her devious smirk inciting my growing desires. "It's more fun to tease you." Her fingers lightly scratched across my chest, hooking me under her spell. My feet moved on their own as she lured me to the backseat of the car.

Ashley crawled inside first, wiggling her delectable ass while remaining on all fours. "Come in and close the door."

The rest of my body moved automatically into the cramped backseat. The door slammed shut behind me, seemingly on its own.

"You can look now," she said, rubbing a hand over her curvaceous rear.

I didn't just want to look. I wanted to touch and fuck the daylights out of that ass. After all the looking I had done in the past fifteen minutes, it was finally time for me to get my greedy hands stuck in the cookie jar. I eagerly grabbed her skirt and pushed it up around her waist. The strings to her red bikini hung low on her hips. The nylon material was pinched tightly together in the crevice of her butt cheeks. A peculiar rounded object, making an indent in the fabric where her anus was, caught my attention.

I rubbed the circle with my thumb. It was smooth and hard. "Is that what I think it is?"

"See for yourself." Ashley bit down on her lower lip. Her eyes were closed as her body trembled excitedly.

My fingers trembled with the same excitement as I pulled the flimsy bikini to the side. I gasped when I discovered what the mystery object was.

"A... dildo?" I mused incredulously. "Did you just buy this?"

For all the boldness she had shown that day, it was adorably sexy how much she blushed. "Uh-huh, the lingerie store sells sex toys too. Nothing too crazy but good for a beginner like me. I think if I keep that in my ass for a few days, I won't be so tight anymore."

Though I had no intention of ever using it on myself, I was very intrigued to see my first sex toy. "Can I take it out?"

Ashley nodded subtly over her shoulder.

I wiggled the circular base between my forefinger and thumb, loosening it from her orifice. Little by little, I extracted the glassy orange tube, counting the inches that slid out. The bullet-shaped toy measured in at a respectable six inches, less than what I was packing, and thinner too. I wouldn't have to worry about losing my sister to an inanimate object.

"This is an interesting design choice," I said, referencing the black tiger stripes along the length.

"Remind me of a certain someone," Ashley sweetly said. Her head lowered onto the seat as she smacked her right hand onto one of her glorious butt cheeks. She pulled the fleshy globe to the side, revealing the deep pit of her anus.

I slowly pushed the shiny tube into the opening with one hand as I felt myself up with the other. My cock was ready to screw whatever hole it could get into and her ass looked to be its prime target. I tugged on the strings to my shorts, freeing my caged beast from its confines.

Ashley still had her head down, unaware my cock was sticking out the front of my shorts. She spoke as if she wasn't being anally pleasured. "Did you know, that according to the Chinese zodiac, you were born in the year of the tiger? Kind of fitting, isn't it?"

I drooled onto my hand, and then lubricated my cock with it as I pumped the glassy column into her ass. "How do you know something like that?"

"Natty told me about it. She's really into this astrology stuff. Guess what animal I am."

I pushed the tiger-striped toy all the way into her ass and kept it there as I got onto my left knee, leaving my right foot on the ground. My head almost bumped into the ceiling. "A sex kitten?"

Her muscles flexed inward at the intrusion. "Close. A dragon."

It was fun talking about the unusual subject while I prepared to do my sister from behind. I pushed out her right leg so her foot was on the floor like mine. Her left knee stayed on the seat, her ass was high in the air, and her head was down low. I pulled out the elongated bullet. Her asshole was gaping red. "A dragon, huh? How the heck does a tiny girl like you end up being a dragon and I'm only a tiger?"

"I might be small on the outside but I got a big fire burning inside me."

That fire wouldn't be burning for much longer. I had just the right substance to douse it with.

I looked out the rear window. The coast was clear. I steadied my cock head and aimed it at her anus. Breathing deeply, I pushed my dick through her narrow rim. Her hot orifice clamped around the tip, then the shaft, as I penetrated deeper and deeper, going the full distance.

Once I was completely inside of her tight asshole, Ashley groaned, "Oh fuck, Tiger, you feel so damn big. I should have gotten a bigger dildo."

I gripped her left shoulder and held her thin waist. I thrust my hips forward and back, sliding my steel pole into and out of her anus. The pressure, though still constricting after having had her asshole spread, did little to slow my progress. There was no buildup necessary; only long, hard strokes into the deepest hollow of my sex-starved sibling.

Her butt cheeks vibrated as my thighs thumped against her rear. Ashley gleamed back at me. The flames in her eyes incited me to screw her faster. The car rocked like a boat at sea as I harpooned her ass. She reached behind with her right hand, grabbed my tank top, and dragged me down to her face. "Fucking pound that tight ass," she spat. "Fuck your little cocktease. Rip her ass open. She's begging for your hard prick."

Ah yes, I love it when she gets vocal. I drove the hard prick she was begging for into her cockteasing ass, ripping it wide open. The smell of pussy and sounds of her wanton screams filled the humid car. Any passersby would think I was murdering a girl in the backseat, except the girl was screaming at me to fuck her harder, and she thoroughly enjoyed being used as a living, breathing fuck-toy.

Every muscle in my body went into overdrive. My pelvis pushed forward as my arms jerked my fragile sister back. I obliterated her ass with one powerful slam after another. Forget that puny orange dildo. Her ass was going to stay stretched till next summer.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ashley wailed, "ream my dirty little asshole. You're going to make me cum so fucking hard. You hear that, Tiger? Your horny baby sister is going to cum from having her ass drilled by your goddamn cock."

The temperature in the car went way, way up in a heartbeat. Tiny droplets began to trickle above my brow. My hands felt hot and clammy as I strengthened my grip on Ashley's shoulder and waist. The beads of moisture on her back shimmered in the sunlight. Sweat perspired from both our bodies.

I rammed my cock into her ass, fucking with relentless fury. There was no limit to my vigor. Two preceding blowjobs had infinitely increased my longevity. I felt I could go on forever, just relishing the pressure around my cock as I pumped away into my voluptuous sister.

I was so consumed in the pounding I was giving her that I missed the seconds where her left hand snuck beneath her rocking body, found her dildo, and rubbed it against her soaking pussy. My balls collided against her snatch, occasionally hitting the rounded tip of the glass toy. Her hot nectar splashed onto my inner thighs, the fake cock, and the car seat as she cried out in orgasm. "Oooh shit, fuck my ass harder. Faster. Slam your cock into your nasty sister."

It was inhumanly possible to go any harder and faster, but damn did I give it my best try. My fingers bore into her flesh as my cock tore through her asshole. I leaned over her limp body, grunting like a crazed beast. My primal passion booted me down an evolutionary level.

Ashley came harder than she had forewarned. Her fluids rained down from her pussy, every savory drop absorbed by the seat cushion. It took days for the arousing smell of her cum to dissipate the last time she creamed inside my car. It was going to take weeks to be rid of the overwhelming scent this time.

Her body slowly stopped quaking from her orgasm, but stayed in motion as I fiercely slammed into her stretched orifice. Foul language stuttered out of her mouth, her three favorite phrases being "fuck me," "oh shit," and "god yes". Her incessant cooing jolted her senses more than they did mine. She threw her ass back to feel the full brunt of my thrusts.

Not a minute after her climax diminished, I thought of something that would really get my sister's juices flowing again. I took my hand off her waist and pinched the strings to her bikini, which was still pried to the side of her anus. Tugging one side then the other, her bikini became loose and fell to the seat. I balled up the wet clump of fabric and waited for my sister to let out another vulgar yell. It took only a second of waiting, and I quickly stuffed the makeshift gag into her open mouth, muffling her wild howls.

Ashley howled some more anyway, heedless to the swimwear she was chewing on. I could almost make out the commands she was spouting, like how she wanted me to fuck, squeeze, and cum all over her smooth, heart-shaped ass. I could picture the white streaks painting her backside. The imagery spurred me to give her ass a quick spank before I could soil it in my cum.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers
1...7891011...19