Ashley Discovers The Shocking Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's greedy mouth continued to torture Jack's throbbing hot cock, driving him closer to the brink, and then backing off. She momentarily let Jack's cock escape from her hungry mouth and asked, "Are you ready to shove that big fucking cock down my throat and give me your cream?"

Jack replied, "Okay you fucking slut lets see how good you really are." He placed his hands on Ashley's head and pushed downward while thrusting his hips upward off the sofa trying to shove more of his cock into her mouth every time she moved downward. As Jack watched, and felt, more and more of his huge cock disappearing down her throat he knew that his cum would soon be exploding into her hot wet mouth. Jack shouted, "Oh yes baby, I'm going to shoot my hot jism down your throat real soon."

As Jack's hands urged Ashley to take his large cock deeper and deeper into her throat she kept swallowing to suppress the gag reflex. After a couple of tries she was finally able to engulf the monster, and take all of Jack's cock down her throat. Jack's cock was the longest and thickest one Ashley ever had in her mouth. Her jaws ached from being stretched by the thick monster.

No other woman had ever been able to take all of Jack's eight inches orally before, and the sight of her hot lips touching his balls, coupled with intense sensations of his cock down her throat pushed Jack over the precipice. All of a sudden his body tensed and his hot sticky seed erupted from his balls, and streamed down Ashley's throat. Ashley swallowed some of the cum and quickly withdrew until Jack's cock popped from her mouth. As she gasped for breath more streams of Jack's hot sauce splashed against her lips and face. Ashley's tongue flicked out and scooped up all the cum it could reach. As her tongue withdrew into her mouth with its hot cargo Ashley slowly swirled the cum around in her mouth savoring the taste before swallowing all of it. Her hungry mouth went back to Jack's still throbbing cock and sucked him dry, swallowing every drop of hot salty cum she could coax from his balls.

As Jack finally recovered he said "Damn that was so fucking good Ashley! Who would have ever guessed that you could be such a hot nasty cum slut?"

Now that Jack had shot his wad Ashley was able to turn her undivided attention to Frank's slow sensuous in and out movement with his cock. His slow rhythm was tormenting Ashley's clutching pussy. She could feel every part of Frank's swollen cock as it scraped along her vaginal walls sending deep tingling sensations throughout her loins. Ashley knew that another intense orgasm was imminent. Ashley urged Frank on by saying, "Oh yes Frank, your hot fucking cock feels so good! I'm almost ready to cream baby! Come on Frank fuck my hot pussy, fuck it hard!"

Frank reacted to Ashley's urgent pleas. He picked up the pace, slamming his swollen cock harder into Ashley's hot insatiable pussy. His cum laden balls slapped hard against Ashley's wet twat on each thrust. Frank felt his hot seed boiling within his balls and knew that his jism would soon be feeding Ashley's hot hungry pussy. Ashley's tight wet pussy squeezing his cock was making it hard for Frank to keep from spilling his seed. He urgently said, "Oh hurry baby, I'm almost ready to blow my load into your hot fucking cunt."

Frank used his hands to spread Ashley's firm ass cheeks so he could see her brown puckered rosebud staring up at him. Frank stuck his finger in his mouth and gathered a lot of saliva to moisten his finger. Gently he rubbed his finger in lazy circles around the brown puckered opening.

Ashley's breathless moans intensified in volume and frequency as Frank massaged her asshole. "Oh that feels so fucking good Frank! Come on baby stick your finger in my ass. Give it to me!"

Frank slowly worked his moistened finger into her tight dark ass. He moved the finger in and out of the tight sheath, fucking her ass while his cock fucked her pussy. Frank shouted "Hurry baby I'm almost ready to shoot!"

"Oh! Ah!" Ashley moaned as Frank's finger penetrated her ass and started fucking the tight tunnel. The anal penetration combined with his hot throbbing cock slamming hard into her pussy triggered another intense orgasm for Ashley. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! she screamed as her whole body stiffened. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her loins, like endless waves crashing against the rocks.

Ashley's loud orgasmic screams filled the air, increasing in pitch, as the strongest orgasm of the night thundered through her body, and seemed to last forever.

The ecstatic sound of Ashley's climatic moans, and the orgasmic spasm of her tight vaginal walls gripping his cock was more than Frank could stand. He lost control, groaning fiercely as his hot steaming cum blasted from deep within his balls into Ashley's gripping velvet lined pussy. Stream after stream of hot molten jism pumped into her pussy, finally extinguishing the fire that had burned out of control all night.

Ashley and Frank collapsed together on the sofa with Frank still buried deep within her hot clutching pussy, both exhausted and sweaty from the intense fucking. Gradually they returned from the land of orgasmic bliss, their breathing slowly returning too normal. Frank gingerly removed his shrinking cock from Ashley's pussy, which was now tender from all the attention it had received tonight.

Ashley kissed Frank passionately on the mouth and whispered into his ear, "Frank you were the best fucker of the bunch."

Frank replied, "Oh Ashley thank you so much, your sweet fucking pussy was incredible."

Ashley laid on the sofa, her body exhausted from all the sexual activity that occurred during the last two hours. She watched as the three men quickly dressed. Before leaving Frank and Vince kissed Ashley softly on the lips, and thanked her again for a memorable evening.

As he was leaving Jack said to Ashley, "That was a great first installment on what you owe baby. I'll give you a call next week so we can discuss how you're going to settle the rest of your debt."

Ashley didn't want to tip her hand yet so she smiled and said, "Okay Jack I'll be looking forward to your call." Jack had a cocky grin on his face as he left the room, leaving Ashley laying naked and exhausted on the sofa.

Ashley put her dress back on, and stuffed her bra and pantyhose into her bag. She retrieved the camcorder and tape recorder from their hiding places and put them in her bag. Ashley quickly left the hotel and headed home. As she drove down the road she felt Frank's cum oozing out of her pussy and running down her leg.

It was 10 o'clock when Ashley arrived at home. She removed the tapes from the camcorder and tape recorder and hid them in one of her drawers that she knew John would never open. She threw all her cum soaked clothing in the laundry bin, and went to take a long hot shower. Ashley looked at herself in the mirror. Even though she was exhausted her body was still glowing from all the hot sexual activity. She had to admit to herself that her body had never felt so alive. Ashley took a long hot shower to clean off all the dried cum and sweat from her body. As she softly washed her nipples and pussy she noticed how red and tender they were from all the fucking and sucking they had endured. As Ashley started to dry off her wet body she looked at her reflection in the mirror, tears starting to well up in her eyes as the shame and guilt of what she had done tonight crashed down upon her. She sobbed for a long time, and then went to bed telling herself over and over again that she did what had to be done to survive, and it would never happen again.

Ashley moped around the house all day Saturday and Sunday, still trying to deal with the barrage of emotions unleashed by her actions Friday night. Her husband John gave no indication that he noticed Ashley's strange behavior. On Sunday afternoon John told Ashley that he was going over to his Phil's house to watch the ballgame. Ashley waved goodbye and said, "Okay honey, I'll see you later."

With John out of the house for a couple of hours Ashley decided that she wanted to start editing the tapes from Friday night so she would be prepared for Jack when he phoned her next week.

Ashley was very skilled with the computer and she was able to quickly download the tapes. She started viewing the video from Friday night and was thrilled to see that it had clearly captured Jack forcing her to have sex. Everything had worked out just like she had planned.

John had wanted to tape them having sex but Ashley had always refused. Now as she sat there watching the video of the hot sexual action the pictures and sound assaulted her senses. Ashley was completely taken by surprise when she noticed that she was becoming aroused. Her nipples had hardened against the thin silk material of her nightgown, and her pussy was rapidly becoming moist with dew. Ashley felt a strong need stirring within her loins that was different from anything she had ever experienced before. While still watching the computer screen she moved over to the bed and quickly untied the sash of her smooth silk nightgown. Her left hand cupped one of her breasts, the fingers tenderly pulling and twisting the puffy nipple. A soft moan escaped from her lips. Ashley's right hand urgently dove between her spread thighs and found her clit. She furiously fingered her clit and pulled on her nipples as the heat continued to build in her loins. In a matter of minutes Ashley's body was overwhelmed by one scorching orgasm after another.

Ashley lay spread across the bed as the intense rapture of her orgasms finally subsided, leaving her to bath in the warm afterglow that lingered. Ashley finally admitted to herself that she had been in denial since Friday. She had thoroughly enjoyed being used as a slut, and fucking different men. Ashley now realized that she had crossed over the line into a new dimension of sexual pleasure, and her life would never be the same. She still loved her husband John with all her heart, but it was now clear that her body needed much more than John could ever provide.

When John eventually recovered from his depression they would need to have a long talk about pursuing new sexual avenues that would allow both of them more freedom and enjoyment.

Ashley knew that she wouldn't use the tapes against Jack as she had originally planned. Instead she would let him, or any other man she wanted, use her for their pleasure while secretly satisfying her own need to be a slut.