Ashley gets Lara into Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers

Pulling the speculum out of the shattered girl, the woman rubbed her cunt again, covering her fingers in the girl's copious juices then smeared it around her tight arsehole. Ashley screamed in pain this time when she felt the guard roughly insert three fingers up her pussy and, even worse, her thumb up her arse.

Pretending to be searching Ashley's holes for drugs, she slowly went about her business and the captive girl eventually began to enjoy the sensations beginning between her legs. The thumb in her arse was another matter, though, as Ashley had never allowed anyone to do that before and she was more than relieved when the guard pulled it out.

The guard, however, was just getting into a different position for what she wanted to do next and Ashley felt her other hand snake round her body and start to play with her swollen clit. Ashley couldn't help but feel her orgasm get very close and when the guard slipped a fourth finger into her dripping pussy she hardly noticed. She noticed what came next.

She screamed once more as the guard tucked her thumb in too and began to fuck her mercilessly, her hand disappearing up the girl's bald cunt all the way to her forearm. The sloppy noises coming from Ashley's pussy were drowned by the screams coming from her mouth. In and out, in and out the guard's fist worked her cunt until Ashley was overcome by the biggest orgasm of her young life. She was cumming over and over again, unable to stop her body and unable to stop her punishment.

When Ashley's body eventually began to recover, she first of all became aware of the absence of the guards hand in her pussy. What she realised next was not so welcome; the guard was pressing something else against her pussy lips and she tried to twist round so that she could see what it was. She nearly fainted at the sight of a huge rubber cock in the guard's hands and tried to tell herself that the other woman was only trying to frighten her. The guard, however was going to do much more than frighten her and Ashley again tried to escape while pleading with her jailer.

"Please, miss, please, don't do this. You'll rip me apart with that thing. Please, miss; please."

"Listen, bitch; this cock is going to fuck you whether you like it or not. Now lie there like a good little girl and enjoy it."

Again the guard reached round the girl's trembling body and began to tease her clit, making sure she was as aroused as possible before she fucked her. The guard honestly didn't want to tear Ashley's cunt because she was planning to use it for many days after this one and she wanted to keep it in prime condition. She was, however, going to fuck her and she began to slowly edge the giant cock into her victim.

Ashley's was very quickly shuddering, both from fear and from the sensations of being fucked by such a large cock. Whimpering as she once again lost control of her body, she could feel the guard pushing the enormous rubber cock into her, hard, then pulling it out, then back in hard, fucking the girl like she had never been fucked.

She was lost in the orgasm rushing from her tender clit and from the fucking her ravaged pussy was receiving. She could take it no longer and screamed louder than she ever had as it felt as if her whole body was being torn apart. The guard simply watched in disbelief as the girl took more of the rubber cock than anyone else she had ever fucked. She was going to have fun with this one.

Standing back, she revelled in the gorgeous sight of the plastic cock sticking out of Ashley's violated pussy. It seemed to jerk slightly as the aftershocks of the girl's orgasm continued to thrill her pussy. She didn't think she had ever seen anything so sexy in all her life and wondered if she should risk trying the huge cock herself when she got home. She certainly could feel her big knickers soaking wet against her steaming pussy and knew that she wasn't finished yet.

She was exhausted, however, and called for the other guards to drag the nearly unconscious girl back to her cell. They tossed her onto the bottom bunk where Lara was waiting for her.

Lara took the punished girl into her outstretched arms and let Ashley lie down on the bed beside her. She lowered her head to the young girl's, tightening her grip around her younger accomplice's naked body, looked into her beautiful eyes and leaned in to kiss her. Ashley was still recovering from her fisting and her other torments but she responded, offering her mouth willingly as she felt Lara's hand rise to the back of her head, pulling them together. Their tongues probed. Ashley wanted nothing more than to be cared for and surrendered herself to the moment.

The older woman brought her other hand round and caressed Ashley's large breasts. The girl felt as if she had electricity running through her body from her tits as Lara flicked at one nipple then the other. They had never been so big, never in her young life.

The two frightened women wrapped their arms around each other and found comfort and warmth in the other's body heat. Ashley was still recovering from the terrors the guard had inflicted upon her and Lara was still recovering from her ordeal at the hands of the other four guards. But both women were excited, wet and they both wanted the comfort of the other woman's body.

Lara kissed the girl again, a long smouldering kiss, her tongue darting in and out of Ashley's parted lips as her hand moved to her sweet, young breasts. She caressed the pert tits then brushed the palm of her hand over Ashley's nipples. The kissing didn't stop, even when the younger woman felt Lara moving down her excited body, kissing every inch as she moved inexorably towards her dripping cunt. Ashley parted her legs and felt a hot aching in her clit as Lara finally came face to face with her young accomplice's bald pussy.

"Lovely," sighed Lara softly. Ashley felt the older woman's velvet tongue slide and probe between her lips, slick with her juices.

Lara dipped her tongue in the young girl's sweet juices as she licked from bottom to top, up and down, up and down, savouring the taste and then Ashley felt the older woman's fingers opening her up, stretching her cunt wide open, as her wet tongue moved to Ashley's young clit, swirling round and round it until the girl moaned and raised her pussy to meet the invading tongue.

"Lara, don't stop. Please don't stop!" she pleaded.

Lara had no intention of stopping as she continued to plunge her fingers in and out of Ashley's pussy. She returned to the young girl's swollen clit while her fingers hooked up to massage her younger accomplice's G spot. Ashley was delirious in her ecstasy as she spread her legs wider and pushed up as far as she could to meet Lara's tongue, rocking her hips back and forth. In total abandon, she let out a low moan.

Lara's finger was pushing into her while she continued the assault on the young girl's clit with her tongue. Ashley closed her eyes, unaware that Lara had reached down to her own cunt and was wanking herself as she continued to suck and lap, her finger buried deep in Ashley's pussy.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" screamed Ashley, her whole being centred on the insistent tongue flicking her clit and the finger plunging in and out of her cunt. She had forgotten all about her upcoming trial and felt nothing but pure lust as she ground her cunt into Lara's face, until her whole body shook and convulsed with her orgasm.

"YES! LARA, YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Lara did exactly what the young woman commanded, plunging her finger ever deeper while lapping up the juices pouring from Ashley's young pussy, pouring out and soaking the bed.

Ashley was just coming down from yet another body-trembling orgasm and Lara was just looking forward to letting the younger woman return the favour when their cell door burst open and in poured the remaining convicts from their wing. They filled the cell and surrounded the lovers in their bed.

Lara and Ashley held on to each other for protection but, once the cell was full, the door was slammed shut with a loud bang and the two women were faced with a crowd of ravenous women. They cowered on top of the bed in front of all these chattering prisoners but were stunned by a louder voice than all the others.

"Well, isn't that sweet, two new toys for us and they've already started the party without us."

The woman was everything Ashley feared when she knew she was going to be jailed. At least six foot tall, heavy and butch, very, very butch. At her instructions, Lara was dragged from the bed and held tightly by some of the crowd. She struggled and cried but there was no escape. Even worse, she could see the massive prisoner approach Ashley on the bed.

"I think we'll start with this young thing," snarled Tina, the undisputed ruler of her very own prison wing.

"Fuck off, bitch. You'll let Lara go right now or I'm pressing the "ALARM" button."

"Oh go ahead, darling, but all that will do is bring the guard here to fuck you as well as us girls. Now, the first thing you are about to learn is that no-one ever calls me "bitch"."

Ashley was then dragged from the slight protection of the bedding and held by two powerful women, just as tall and just as menacing as their leader. Tina was handed a length of rope by another of the crowd and she approached Ashley with an evil grin on her face.

The coarse rope was wrapped around Ashley's large tits, first one and then the other, and then secured around her waist. Tina laughed as she delighted in her handiwork, delighted by the way her rope was making the poor girl's breasts swell and slowly turn purple. But she was jealous of her captive's pert tits and decided to punish them.

Warning Ashley that she should keep her mouth shut from now on, Tina was next handed two pieces of string. The girl wondered what harm could come to her from the string but she was soon to find out. Tina began to suck on her nipples and was rewarded when Ashley's nipples stood out proud and long. Once erect, the evil woman could imagine how sensitive they were but that was exactly what she wanted. Taking the string, she wrapped each piece around each nipple and tied it tight. Ashley was trying hard not to scream in pain but Lara could not hold back her tears and begged for her new lover to be released.

"Don't worry, slut, your turn is coming," growled Tina.

Lara knew to be quiet from then on but she suffered along with Ashley as two heavy cups were taken from the washstand and attached to the string around her nipples. The string was already cutting into her but, with the new weight added, her nipples were pulled down, pointing to the floor, just what Tina had intended.

"So, bitch, learned your lesson yet?" she snarled.

"Fuck you!" the defiant girl bravely screamed but Lara was pleading with her to stop.

"Have it your own way, bitch."

Tina knelt down in front of her prisoner and Ashley shuddered at the thought of this monster touching her pussy. Tina, however, was going to do much more than touch. Running her finger along Ashley's dripping slit she held up her juice-covered finger for all the other women to see and laughed along with them when they saw how turned on the girl was.

"Well, if you like it so much, bitch, let's see what else we can do to you."

Someone else handed Tina what looked like an elongated paddle and she weighed it up in her large, calloused hands. At a nod from her, the two thugs holding Ashley, bent her over the only chair in the cell and held her in place, her beautiful upturned cheeks on display to the whole crowd.

It started almost immediately. The first spank was a bit of a shock, even though Ashley was expecting it. It was a hard slap and it stung. Tina continued to raise the paddle and swing it hard on the poor girl's round cheeks while the others held her firmly.

It stung like hell and Ashley was starting to get scared, she suddenly realised these bitches could do anything they wanted to her and there was no one to protect her. Lara was held just as tightly as she was before, trembling at the thought that she might soon face the same punishment.

Tina enjoyed spanking girls but what she really wanted was to see Ashley's gorgeous bottom turn red. That and to make her cry. The sight of a girl's tears falling always turned her on, especially one as insolent as this one.

"Don't even think about holding back, bitch; I'm going to make you cry if it's the last thing I do."

Ashley was determined not to cry but she realised her bottom couldn't take much more. The pain had gone beyond excruciating but it was when she looked up and saw the fear in Lara's face that the tears flowed. The sobs and crying followed quickly. Once she saw the tears, Tina was momentarily satisfied and stopped.

Ashley was surprised when her punishment finished before she was forcibly straightened up but she was shocked to her very core when she saw Tina start to undress. While her tormentor stripped off her prison jeans and sweatshirt another woman, Jane, knelt down in front of her and four more convicts gathered round.

It was blonde-haired Jane who was going to prepare Ashley but, before she started, the other four women moved in close and began to fondle Ashley's beautiful, naked body, caressing every inch. The girl was in so much pain but, even now, could begin to feel the pleasure stirring deep within her young body.

She trembled uncontrollably as their practiced fingers continued to massage her and her cries turned to moans of pleasure. Mary, who was the youngest of the four, was playing with Ashley's trussed up breasts and licking her swollen nipples. Meanwhile, Linda, Ruth and Theresa explored every inch of her smooth body, even stretching her cheeks and tickling her tight hole.

Jane moved closer while all Ashley could do was squirm under the attentions of the other women. She could see that her fellow prisoner was close to cumming and was determined she would be the one to push her over the edge. She pulled the girl's lips apart and immediately her stiff clit poked out. Jane could see it was almost as swollen as Ashley's nipples and, she thought, just as sensitive.

Jane now had the choice of making Ashley cum with her tongue and to allow her to have her long delayed orgasm or to punish her and to smack that pussy. "Why can't I do both", she smiled to herself, tapping on Ashley's clit with her fingers. The poor girl couldn't take much more but Jane was determined to prolong this. Pussy slapping was her speciality and she knew the best way to keep the girl on the edge was to mix her heavy slaps with gentle licks so that is what she did.

Ashley had never known torment like this in her life as she rocked between being on the very brink of cumming then being slapped so hard she almost came on that. Meanwhile, the others continued to excite her with their fingers roving her body and she knew she needed just one more finger to tickle her arsehole and she would be gone.

When Jane finally decided to give the girl her release, she lapped at her cunt and twisted her clit so that Ashley felt as if she had been struck by lightning. The room was filled with her screams once again but this time she was in ecstasy. Her body shook so violently that she nearly broke free of her two captors but they held on until her legs felt so weak she collapsed onto the dirty floor. She knew in her heart of hearts that they were not finished with her yet.

Suddenly, Tina was standing over her again only now she looked much, much worse. She was naked and Ashley could see all the rolls of fat the woman's prison clothes had masked and, even worse, she could see the thick bush between her tormentor's legs and prayed that she would not need to go near it. She could smell the woman from her place on the floor, a heady mixture of sweat and arousal.

As Ashley wondered what else could happen to her, Tina was handed her latest implement and her own personal favourite -- a double ended dildo.

"Now, bitch, let's you and me have some fun."

Ashley stared in disbelief and, even though she was no longer being held, she knew she had no where to run. Tina began to rub one end of the dildo around her slave's bald pussy before brutally pushing it in. Ashley was wet enough but she still felt the force of the rubber cock filling her cunt, stretching her, punishing her.

Then Tina got into position on the floor, facing Ashley and eased the other end deep into her pussy, sliding down the only cock in the cell that night. Ashley looked down her fit body to see herself cunt to cunt with this fat, hairy woman and, although she shuddered in disgust, she began to rub herself against the other end of the dildo.

They soon found their rhythm and, to the cheering of the crowd, raced to their respective orgasms. As the heavier woman thrust against her, Ashley couldn't believe that she was going to cum again but she knew she was. She knew something else too -- she was determined Tina would cum first.

If she had seen Tina cum before she might have had a different plan but watching the other woman's fat body writhe with her rapidly approaching orgasm she put all her effort into making sure it happened. And it did. Tina came and her sweaty body jerked so spasmodically that Ashley felt the dildo go deeper than anything had ever done before.

She very quickly regretted her plan and collapsed in pain and pleasure once more, the artificial cock banging against her cervix while she could do nothing to stop it. Her body twitched on the floor and her only thought was that surely they were finished with her now. No.

Linda came back to her and, pulling the dildo from her ravaged cunt, attached shiny clips to her pussy lips with light chains linking them together. The chains were tied around her upper thighs, pulling her pussy lips fully apart exposing her to anyone close enough to see.

Tina climbed off the floor and smiled at her latest conquest.

"I'll see you again in the morning, bitch."

0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers
12